My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12

Story Info
Indian wife shares all with mother, who has her own secrets.
26.5k words
4.56
27.1k
14

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,280 Followers

My wife divulges all to her mother, who has secrets of her own - Rajesh

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of cuckoldry and small penis humiliation. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver masturbatory pleasure and has no other purpose. - Tarek Zia

"Are you sure about the numbers?" My boss Mr. Sarun's brow was furrowed, and over the Zoom call I saw him rub his temples. As the CEO of the company, Mr. Sarun was not immune to taking risks, but I knew this would be a completely new area for the company.

"Yes, Sir." I replied confidently. "You had the chance to look over them. What do you think?"

"Hmm." As usual, Mr. Sarun was initially non-committal. "Prediction is always a risky game, Rajesh, especially about the future."

"Sir. You have seen my research." I pointed out. "It's very thorough. I also showed you exactly how much these companies are paying currently. It will be very easy to beat those prices, undercut these companies, and enter the market in a dominant position."

And, Sir, you should know all about dominant positions, I thought to myself.

Mr. Sarun paused for a moment, and then looked at me.

"I will be honest, Rajesh. It's an excellent idea. And your research is very thorough. But somehow, I am not sure we need to take this risk now. The world is going for a recession, and every company in our sector is barely surviving."

"Not ours, Sir. We are doing extremely well." I pointed out, "But ... if we do this, Sir, it's a whole new segment for our company."

"Yes ... but the risk ..."

"Sir." I leaned forward on my laptop. "When was the last time you backed away from a risk, simply because it was ... a ... little ... risky? Think of the potential, Sir."

Then I buttressed his manhood.

"And ... Sir ... we all know you are a real man's man, Sir. If the company pulls this off, you will be a business legend too, Sir. And you don't even have to give me credit, Sir. I don't like the limelight. Just ... remember me in your ... rewards, Sir."

My boss laughed.

"You mean the next time I am fucking your wife, I will humiliate you less, Rajesh?"

"Er ..." I gulped. "Sir, my wife really loves you, Sir. I am just happy you are there to take care of her, Sir. As I said, Sir, you are a true man's man."

There was a grin on Mr. Sarun's face.

"You certainly know how to sell a deal, Rajesh. I think you are wasted in technical. I should put you in marketing. You are certainly a useful man!"

I laughed.

Just you wait, Sir. I thought to myself. You will see exactly how ... useful ... I am.

I guess I better rewind just a bit. To about five days ago. Last Sunday.

* * *

FIVE DAYS AGO

"Darling, my love, would you get the door please?" My wife Vidya looked at me and requested, as the doorbell rang a couple of times.

It was a Sunday, and we were at the dining table. We had just finished lunch, which was, as usual, delicious. Vidya was an amazing cook, just like her mother Poonam, and when the two ladies got together in the kitchen, the result was amazing. My gorgeous mother-in-law Poonam was visiting us, to stay with us for some time, while her kitchen was being renovated. Already I felt like I had put on five pounds, and she has been with us for only three days so far.

"Yes, my dear." I immediately pushed my chair back and stood up.

"Ah, jamai babu." My beautiful mother-in-law giggled. "You have put on a little weight, haven't you?"

"Both of you are an amazing cooks, Mummy." I blushed with embarrassment and replied. "I really should control."

"Yes, you should," Vidya scolded me gently, and then giggled. "I saw you took three kababs. What will people say when you are with me? I am such a beautiful lady ... and your paunch is growing!"

"I am sorry dear." I replied. "You are indeed beautiful, and I should start controlling my food."

"Yes, jamai babu." My mother-in-law Poonam agreed with my wife. "Men in India generally have to control their health and watch their food ... we eat a lot of oily stuff. Look at Vidya; she has maintained her figure despite the food we eat. She works out regularly and exercises often. You are her husband, so you need to look the part."

Well, sex is a good exercise and workout, and Vidya ... exercises ... a lot, I thought, but of course I didn't say that. What I said was something else.

"Er ... yes, Mummy. Of course."

"You are absolutely right, Mama. And you ... look at you ... nobody will say you are my mother! You look like my sister!" Vidya nodded in agreement with her mother, before looking again at me. "Maybe you need to join the gym again, babe. I want you to lose at least ten pounds. And lose that little paunch you have."

"Yes, my love."

"When you go to the gym," Vidya continued. "I don't want you to do just some non-sense cardio on those treadmills and then come home. Go to one of the instructors, and incorporate the jump rope, box jumps, squat, jumps or some other activity to keep your heart rate up in-between your strength training movements. This effectively reduces training time because you can get your cardio and weights in together. Then if you choose to do cardio on top of it, you only need 15-20 minutes tops."

This was a lot of information for me to take in, and I was never into fitness unlike Vidya and her mother Poonam, but I knew there was only one correct answer. Every husband in the world knows that answer!

"Yes, my dear."

"Maybe you should start training with Payal." Vidya reflected. "She is a very good - and stern - trainer. I know a couple of the husbands who are being trained by her. Ravi, I think, Sheetal's husband - Sheetal said Payal had already made Ravi lose 5 pounds. She is tough. I think you need some a strict woman trainer. Your tummy really needs to go in, babe."

"Yes, my love."

My mother-in-law Poonam had a small smile on her lips as my wife continued to chastise me. Thoroughly admonished by now, I mumbled an apology to both the ladies and then made my way to the front door as the doorbell rang again.

It was a courier, delivering a small parcel, and a letter. Both the parcel and letter were for Vidya, and I saw that it was from Mr. Sarun.

My boss. And my wife's lover. Or, rather more correctly, one of her lovers.

"What is it, babe?" Vidya asked, as I returned to the dining table.

"It's a parcel for you, my love." I replied. "And a letter. It's from ... er ... Mr. Sarun."

"Hmm." Vidya raised an eyebrow. "Put it on that desk, darling. I will look at it later."

"Yes, dear."

"Isn't he your boss, jamai babu?" Poonam was curious. "And he is sending something ... for ... Vidya?"

"Er ..." I didn't know what to say, but Vidya leaned in and whispered something to her mother, who nodded. I decided not to reply and went to the desk to place the parcel there. As I turned back to sit at the dining table, Vidya raised a hand to stop me.

"Babe, can you come here, please."

"Oh ... of course, dear."

"Please stand here." Vidya ordered.

"Yes, my love."

I walked and stood beside my wife.

"Jamai babu." Poonam stood up. "I was just telling Vidya about the yoga teacher at the gym. I need you to help me demonstrate something."

"Er ... yes, of course, Mummy." I answered, not knowing what was going on.

"Now." Poonam instructed. "I want you to do the position commonly known as 'Downward Dog'. Do you know it, jamai babu?"

"Er ... no, Mummy."

"Tsk tsk." Poonam shook her head. "You really need to get more active, jamai babu. Here, let me show you."

Poonam came and stood beside me.

"First, point both feet forwards, and toes pointed straight ahead." Poonam commanded. "And legs slightly apart, but not too much."

"Yes, Mummy."

"Now, I will bend over completely, and so my palms are on the floor in front of my head." Poonam demonstrated. "My body will form an inverted V, so my buttocks are completely protruding up."

"Er ... yes, Mummy."

"He gets shy whenever you mention your buttocks, Mama!" Vidya giggled. "Even though I have seen him ogle your bottom from time to time."

I blushed bright red as both ladies giggled.

"I know. I do have some big buttocks, and I have seen jamai babu check me out."

"I don't check out your ... er ... buttocks ... Mummy!" I protested.

"Are you saying there's something wrong with my buttocks, jamai babu?"

"Er ... no ... it's not what I meant!" I was flummoxed, and I saw my mother-in-law smile.

"We are teasing you, jamai babu." Poonam grinned, and then turned her full attention back to me as she instructed me. "Remember to lift your knees off the floor, jamai babu, and straighten your legs as much as possible."

"Yes, Mummy."

I copied my mother-in-law, so I was soon bent over, hands on the floor, and my ass pointing upwards. Poonam stood up.

"Hold that pose, jamai babu." Poonam ordered, as she walked to stand behind me.

"Yes, Mummy."

"This is a very good position for spanking, Mama." Vidya suddenly sniggered. "I have to remember this in the bedroom."

"You are right, beti." Poonam agreed. "I used to spank your papa like this a lot!"

"Yes, I remember you telling me." Vidya nodded. "I also should start with your jamai babu in this position! I love making his ass red!"

This was new information to me. Poonam used to spank Vidya's father?! Wow ... I didn't know Vivek, Vidya's dad, had a kinky side to him. And Vidya knows about this? And now Vidya is telling my mother-in-law already that she spanks me.

"Look at jamai babu!" Poona continued. "He looks like he has gone over to the head mistress for a caning!"

I blushed again as both mother and daughter joined in laughter, as I remained there in that humiliating position. For about a minute, both the ladies discussed the merits of spanking one's husband in that position, as if I was not even there.

"Now, D'Souza - my yoga instructor - will come and stand behind me." Poonam finally continued. "And then he will place his hand on my ass. Like this."

Suddenly I felt my mother-in-law's hands on my buttocks. She completely cupped my left butt cheek, and through the thin layer of clothes that was my shorts, I felt a finger in my asshole.

"D'Souza will cup my butt, like this," Poonam was telling Vidya, even as her daughter was giggling at my visible discomfort at being fondled by her mother, "And he will say, 'Oh, Mrs. Sharma, you must raise your bottom, a little.' And then finger my butthole, through my yoga pants, pat my butt, before moving on. Every day!"

My mother-in-law then fingered me again, before patting my ass.

"Jamai babu," She snickered. "I can see your legs bending. Maybe you are better off on my daughter's knees, rather than like this, for a spanking. You can get up now."

"Er ... thanks, Mummy."

I stood up, my face flush red with the effort of being in that position for a good five minutes. I also had a slight bulge in my shorts because of my mother-in-law's fondling. I saw both Poonam and Vidya glance down, and they had a soft smile on their lips. To my relief, neither of them said anything about it.

"Does this D'Souza fondle only you?" Vidya asked. "Or every lady in the class?"

Poonam had the grace to blush.

"Yes. Only me." She nodded, and then blushed again as she sat down. "Every day he will make me stand on the first row, so everyone behind us can see as he openly gropes my buttocks and fondles me. I know I should be angry, but ..."

"So, Mama." Vidya asked. "What is the issue? If you like it, and he keeps doing it ..."

"It's the other ladies." Poonam made a face. "As you know, it's mostly us older ladies who take this class, and the instructor was supposed to be a woman, but last minute there was some issue, and we have this young guy. Every lady has now seen this man with his finger up my asshole. I am sure a few - or all - of them talk about it behind my back."

"So ... what." Vidya scoffed. "You enjoy yourself, Mama. You are a widow, and you are a beautiful woman, and you have a nice big gaand. Am I not right, babe?"

"Er ... yes, of course, my love." I hastily agreed with my wife. "Mummy ... er ... has a nice ... er ... big ... gaand."

Once more the ladies glanced down towards my crotch, where my bulge was still prominent. Again, thankfully, they did not mention that.

"What will these women think?" Poonam repeated the reason for her hesitation. "I go out with them also ... for drinks and all. Now they will think I am a slut. Because they know this man is ... um ... doing this with me ... and I am not ... saying anything."

Vidya shook her head.

"Didn't you tell me, Mama, that being a slut is fine as long as YOU want to be a slut, and as long as you are safe?"

"I did, beti, I did." Poonam nodded. "But you were young, going off to college. I am an old lady."

"You are my sexy mother." Vidya went and gave my mother-in-law a hug. She then kissed her mother on both cheeks, before continuing, "And you are my slutty mother. Go and enjoy being fondled by D'Souza, Mama."

Poonam laughed.

"Speaking of enjoying," Vidya seemed to suddenly remember something. "There's a party we are invited to, Mama. It's tomorrow night, and I want you to come as well."

"What party?"

"It's thrown by our neighbour. Well ... former neighbour. The South Indian gentleman, Balachandraji."

I wonder if Poonam saw me take a sudden sharp intake of breath.

"Er ... what will I do at that party?" Poonam shook her head. "You kids go and enjoy yourself."

"Trust me, you will enjoy too." Vidya replied. "Say na you will come!"

"OK, maybe. I will think about it." Poonam was non-committal. "And who keeps a party on a Monday night?"

"It's a very special type of party." Vidya replied with a smile. "I should talk to you about it."

Poonam looked at my wife.

"What's on your mind, beti?"

"Mama." Vidya had a sudden grin. "I wanted to talk to you about something. But I also want some chai. Do you want some tea as well?"

"Er ... sure."

Vidya turned to me.

"Darling, will you help me clear the table?"

"Yes, of course, babe."

"Mama." Vidya turned to her mother. "Why don't you relax in the living room. We will be there shortly. With the tea."

I knew what Vidya wanted to tell her mother Poonam. I knew it since this morning because Vidya had told me. Let me rewind back, even more, to this morning.

* * *

Today, after I had woken up, I found the bed was empty; Vidya was downstairs somewhere. I went to the washroom and freshened up and brushed my teeth. As I entered the bedroom again from the bathroom, Vidya also entered at the same time from the other door. She must have woken up earlier, already freshened up, and had gone down to the kitchen to start breakfast. I knew she also practiced yoga and aerobics in the morning.

"Oh, honey." Vidya remarked, as she shut the bedroom door and walked towards the bed. "You must be wondering where your clothes are."

"Yes, dear." I answered. I was still naked, having not gotten dressed. Vidya liked me to remain naked all the time in the bedroom.

"Come here, cuckold." Vidya ordered, as she sat down on one edge of the bed. "Come and kneel down in front of me."

"Yes, dear." I did as she asked. My wife, as was her wont, looked amazing dressed in an orange sari, and I - her naked cuckolded husband.

"Kiss my feet, please." Vidya pointed at her feet. Her voice had a slightly irritated tone in it. "By now you should be doing this automatically, babe, when you kneel in front of me."

"Yes, dear. I am sorry, my love."

I immediately placed my palms on the ground, bent over completely, raising my naked backside, and pressed my lips to Vidya's right foot. My wife's skin was so supple, so smooth. She moisturized and took care of every inch of her body, and I loved to kiss all over, but especially her feet. It amused her, that I was so submissive to her, and it made me feel happy because I was able to please her. I kissed the tip of her big toe and then licked the space between the big toe and the next toe.

"Good boy." Vidya clicked her tongue appreciatively, as I then took the next toe into my mouth and sucked on it for some time. After finishing kissing that toe, I repeated my meticulous licking of the space between that toe and the next toe, before moving on and taking the next toe into my mouth.

"Keep licking." Vidya patted my head. "Oh, this feels nice, jaanu."

When I was done paying homage to all the toes, Vidya raised her feet slightly. I knew what I had to do next.

I licked the sole of her feet, leaving no space untouched on the bottom with my lips or tongue. This was the same sole that had been all over the house, and even the washrooms and the kitchen. After licking the sole, I then kissed her heel and then her ankle, before moving to the top of her foot and kissing each and every part of her foot.

"Good boy." Vidya reached down and patted my cheeks. "Back to your kneeling position, jaanu."

"Yes, dear."

"Now, jaanu," Vidya leaned in and smiled at me. She had a lovely smile. "You know that our lovely neighbor - the gentleman Balachandraji - is coming tomorrow to Pune. He was supposed to come tonight but is delayed. And he will stay, as usual, at Ravi and Sheetal's place."

"Yes, of course, dear."

We both knew Ravi and Sheetal, of course. They were a young couple - Ravi was 34, I think, and Sheetal was 28 or 29 - and they were now our neighbours. They were living as tenants in Balachandra's house, as Balachandra had moved out of Pune.

I also knew that Sheetal was a long distant relative of Balachandra. They were from the same village or something. Ravia and Sheetal's families were both heavily in debt, when Ravia had found a good job in Pune. However, they needed a cheap place to stay in Pune, and this is where Balachandra stepped in. He offered them his place, since he was moving out but needed to rent the house. The young couple moved in at a discounted rent ... with a caveat.

And this is where Vidya had filled me in some time ago.

Sheetal was a slut wife, and Ravi was her cuckolded husband.

Whenever Balachandra would visit the city, he would stay at their ... meaning his ... place. They would host him and take care of all of his needs.

All of his needs, Vidya had explained to me with a wink.

And that duty fell naturally on Sheetal. So, once or twice a year, Sheetal would have to call sick at work when Balachandra visited, and then stay at home servicing this old, retired army man ... in bed. Her husband Ravi would purposely stay late at work, fully aware of the debauchery his wife was engaged in, yet helpless to intervene. Just like me, he was another cuckold whose wife was getting fucked, and fucked repeatedly, by this perverted old man Balachandra.

Of course, while Balachandra visited and stayed over at Sheetal's, he would also pop in to our place for a visit. Vidya would be informed in advance, and she would order me also to come home late. Between the two young supple horny and willing wives, this old lecher's sexual appetite was kept very well satisfied. Often he would have both in bed at the same time, making the ladies scream with joy in a way their husbands couldn't.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,280 Followers
123456...8