All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
MaginninMaginninabout 1 year ago

Please update summer of Indian aunties

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@sandeep you are too kind. My stories are trash.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@maginnin no promises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stick to other categories. Your loving wives stories are lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does India have any residents who aren't disgusting sacks of shit? For some reason, I've never seen a story where the characters were decent human beings and Indian...

adsfantasylandadsfantasylandabout 1 year ago

This is awesome! I was waiting for Rajesh to grow some balls, apparently it would take Poonam's coochie to make him a MAN! Can't wait to see where this goes. Great writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

After one page of this, I can see why you got spanked boy.

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2about 1 year ago

Loved it. Always worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories Tarek. They are a banger and I always wait for them. Keep them cuming and if possible please reduce the time between then. I loved this one too. Can't point out what I loved the most, because all of it was so amazing.

Pro10Pro10about 1 year ago

Haven't liked this episode of it. will you update summer of indian aunties?

NiranaNiranaabout 1 year ago

Oh this was super fantastic as usual!! Can't wait for the next chapter! More detail comments as I re-read this, but awesome! I hope we get to see more of Rajesh licking his mother in law's asshole and admiring her naked gaand

maverickmojo10maverickmojo10about 1 year ago

Brilliant as always... Mother in law twist was simply sasy.... Looking forward to endgame

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, bro I will stick to other categories. Just because you said. We were all waiting for that feedback.

PS. My stories are all trash. Please don't bother reading them.

@Anon, You asked does India have any residents who aren't disgusting sacks of shit?

Yes, we have amazing people.

You said for some reason, I've never seen a story where the characters were decent human beings and Indian...

I suggest you stop reading porn and erotica, and go do something useful in your life.

@adsfantasyland, thank you for the comment. Do read my series "Indian Wife and the Sailors" . You will see the link.

@26thNC, if only it was so easy to get spanked.

@liarliarsson2, thanks.

@Anonymous, thank you. I do try and reduce the time between the stories, but it's not always possible. For example, I have ch 13 finished, but it needs some polishing. Have a writer's block so waiting on it.

@Pro10, No. No plans as of now.

@Nirana, thank you. I will hold you to your promise. Please give detailed comments.

@Maverickmojo10, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DEAR AUTHOR,

THIS is the worst of the worst chapter that you've ever wrote, in this series even in this channel.

Vidya crossed the limit. The only and the most important thing and also the unique thing about this Channel or Vidya series was the fact that Vidya's lovers never knew about Rajesh, I can understand about Sharun but not this. Now there's no difference between this and all that trash cuckold stories. I'M DROPPING IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a great development. Poonam has come (cum) full circle. First she had shared her own husband with her mother, and now her daughter is sharing her husband with HER mother. Poonam is the bridge between three generations.

Can't wait to see what Rahesh has planned for Mr. Sarun. Will he also be taking any revenge on Ramu the milkman, or Wasim the guard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please Author...post slave to the Indian maid..I know that you have finished writing the next episode...... please post for us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been waiting over a year for a new summer of Indian aunties. Please tell me there’s more on the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please degrade the husband more make vidya pregnant by Mr satin so he can be cuckolded for life introduce bdsm and ball busting and make it compulsory for husband to do all household chores

NiranaNiranaabout 1 year ago

Wonderful as usual! Proper mix of love and humiliation, sex and other stuff, I liked the detail where Poonam lifts her sari and shows her lovely naked ass to Rajesh for the first time. More details on Poonam's ass please. Also more details on vidya and Poonam's bushes. I wish Rajesh is made to drink their pee too. For ex, for punishment, Poonam instead of spanking him, makes him drink both her pee and vidya's in front of both of them. I am so glad Poonam knows of her son in law's real status. I wish you had more details of the threesome that Rajesh and his women had - also would mom and daughter take care of each other? Waiting eagerly for Chapter 13.

Zer0411Zer0411about 1 year ago

Awesome story! I just hope it has a happily ever after ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Piping hot!

Two possible conclusions.

1. Vidya surgically gets her clitoris size reduced and her sex drive becomes normal. Rajesh is able to satisfy her and she becomes a faithful wife. This happens in the story “Samantha’s strange wish”

2. Rajesh’s cock becomes huge because of a side effect of some medicine or because a bat bites his cock. This happens in the stories “Wicked Hormones” and “Little Teddy”. And with his huge cock, Rajesh can satisfy Vidya much better than any of her lovers. So Vidya remains faithful to her husband.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@heavyheartlaments, I am guessing you want more? lol

@anon, you are welcome to your view. I think as this lifestyle continued for Vidya and Rajesh, more and more people will come to know about it. This is why there will be an endgame, that will start in the next chapter.

@anon, Poonam has indeed cum full circle. I am not sure about revenge on Ramu or Wasim, tbh.

@anon and @anon, you just have to be patient. I am not sure when I will post those stories about the maid, or the aunties.

@anon, Mr sarun does want to breed Vidya. But this is a cuckold story, not a bdsm one.

@Nirana, great ideas. As for Ch 13, it will have to be some time also because I plan to finish this series in the next 2-3 episodes.

@Zer0411, I hope so too, although the lifestyle does leave a mark.

@Anon, thanks, but I am not going to use one of those ideas. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Author:

I am not going pressure you to come up with New episode soon, but I do want to add that I love this series so much I checked for new episode almost everyday.

I humbly urge you to keep writing such cuckold stories. I really liked your writing. Among all your stories this series is my favourite. And if possible don't end this series too soon. And even if have to I hope your next story will also be of cuckold category.

Thank You

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anon,

Thank you for the comment. I am glad I have readers who clearly love this series. Curious to know what makes this cuckold series your favourite?

manish2000manish2000about 1 year ago

In ch 8 there is a scene were Mr sarun says to Vidya and her husband that he wants to fuck her in ass in a public place in Mumbai and share her with his friends on board of directors was it just to se the husband and wife reaction or is that gonna happen in the story in future it will be nice to see how it happens and bought husband and wife relationship going in which direction after that event I have a lot of erotic stories but there is not even one with such an event happening he is using is power over them were well I love this story please don't finish it in 3or 4 parts it can be continued there are few months that had been skipped write about them or start a new one about the couple that are leaving in Balachandra house.bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lively, amazing, nail biting ending and great set up for the 'end game'. Spankedboy is my favorite Indian author on Literotica. I feel he puts so much thought and care into his stories.

We see slowly and surely all the men who had roughly fucked Vidya are going to be taken care of. Wasim is taken care of by Balachandra. Balachandra is being taken care of by Sarun. So who will take care of Sarun? And what about the milkman? Can't wait!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@manish2000 .. the fact that Vidya has been shared with other board members has been alluded to many times, especially in the last chapter.

@anon, thanks.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@manish2000 .. the fact that Vidya has been shared with other board members has been alluded to many times, especially in the last chapter.

@anon, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reply to your question:

'Curious to know what makes this cuckold series your favourite?'

Well, I really like cuckold stories. But as far as this story is consernd, the fact that it's quite long (not finishing in 2 or 3 parts) and well written among all the cuckold stories I have read. I am guessing that you are going to end this series in one or two more parts. It's totally up to you when you want to end this series. My only request is that you should write your next series of same category (Cuckold).

And one more thing, when we can expect next part?

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would like to see Vidya have a lesbian scene with goddess Narges.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anon, thanks for replying to my question. I really like it when my readers give specific feedback. I don't even mind genuine criticism.

@Anon, goddess Narges. Hmm....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

get vidya off that pill asap

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stop having mr. Sarun ask. Next time he’s in town at their house he should just demand Vidya off the pill. It’s his slave his womb. she should’ve jumped at the opportunity

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Here’s to hoping that poonam will switch out vidyas birth control so she can get bred and little Rajesh can be a cuck forever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...