My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must be due to the first time she caught me," Vidya had answered after some thinking, "When I was in high school, I was fooling around with the neighbour's son in my room. Rather than beat me or punish me, my mother sat down with me, and taught me all about sex, and safety."

"Really?" I had been surprised. "That was mighty progressive of her!"

"Yup!" Vidya replied. "She always told me, 'Be safe! Don't let the boys do what they want; rather you be in charge.' And I have always followed that."

And here we were - Poonam was telling Vidya to maintain charge and control of her cuckold husband.

"I think we should call jamai babu back in, don't you think?" Poonam asked, suddenly glancing at the clock. "Goodness! We have been talking for over an hour!"

"Yes, I guess so."

"I need to talk to him about some things." Poonam stated. "Now that everything is out in the open. By the way, Vidya, I always suspected this, you know. But I never said a word."

My wife smiled.

"I know, Mama. This is why I feel so comfortable now that it's all out in the open."

Vidya then called out my name loudly.

"Rajesh. Love. Come inside."

I took a deep breath as I shut off the phone app and put the phone in my pocket. Steadying myself, I pushed the door open.

Both ladies turned to look at me as I stepped back into the living room.

"Come here, jamai babu." My mother-in-law pointed her index finger at me and beckoned.

"Yes, Mummy." I managed to croak, before starting to walk towards the two ladies.

They looked so regal, so elegant, so classy - the two women - Vidya and her mother Poonam, dressed in their chiffon saris, noodle strap blouses and their hair properly made up. While I was dressed in an old pair of pants and a T-shirt. I felt like a fat errant schoolboy being called by the beautiful headmistress and a stunning teacher, as I walked up towards my gorgeous mother-in-law and my sexy bride.

"Come close. Stand here, jamai babu." Poonam ordered. I was surprised - usually when she talked to me there was a tone of reverence in her voice. That was now replaced by a different tone - a very loving, but commanding tone. It was the tone of someone who adored you, but was being stern with you, for your own good.

"Yes, Mummy."

I could see Vidya watch with a smile as I walked towards where they were seated and stood in front of Poonam.

"Jamai babu." My mother-in-law looked up at me with a smile. "As you no doubt are aware, Vidya and I have been talking about ... your unique ... marriage. I must say ... I have long suspected this, jamai babu. But, you know ... I didn't want to pry. I am so happy that you both decided to share this with me, about how you are a cuckold husband of my daughter."

I suddenly found that I could not meet my mother-in-law's gaze, and so kept my eyes on the floor, staring at her feet.

"I have always felt you would make a nice cuckold." Poonam continued. "You make good money, and can provide for your wife, but you are shy, and not exactly the manly man that someone like my daughter needs. My daughter is a stunning lady, fetching figure, and she enjoys vigorous sex. When I saw your small penis ..."

"Er ... Mummy?" I could not help but be curious. I saw Poonam give a smile.

"Remember when we went camping last year?" She said. "You were urinating near a tree. I couldn't help but look. I told Vidya about this - and sometimes we often joked about it. I used to wonder how you are satisfying her in bed."

I didn't say anything.

"I am so glad my daughter is getting to enjoy some nice slutty sex, and it is good that you are being a supporting husband and not causing problems for her, which typically Indian husbands do. A man with a small penis such as you, and a gorgeous wife like Vidya, needs to park his ego." Poonam continued. "As long as your marriage is happy, and you two love each other, I don't really care about you being a cuckold. But, jamai babu, to be a true supportive cuckold, I feel I must tell you a few certain things."

"Yes, Mummy. Please tell." I finally found my voice, even though I was still unable to meet her gaze.

"Jamai babu!" Poonam's voice was suddenly stern. "Please look at me when I am talking to you."

"Er ... yes, Mummy. I am sorry, Mummy." I managed to look up at her. She had a slight smile as she exchanged glances with my wife.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about that you cannot look at me, my dear jamai babu." My mother-in-law continued. "Vidya's voracious sexual appetite is of course no secret to me. For a long time, I was worried that she was not getting her fill from you. But she seemed happy with you, and so I didn't say anything to her. Now I know why she is happy. You are letting other men do to her what you cannot. That is a sign of a true love, so you shouldn't be ashamed."

"Er ... yes, Mummy. I love Vidya, Mummy. I really love her, Mummy, don't worry. I want Vidya to be happy, always. Even if it means ... going to other ... men ... from time to time."

"That is very good to hear, jamai babu. I am also happy for my daughter that she is enjoying sex to the full. However, I feel like you need a little more training in this. First, let me check something."

Suddenly my mother-in-law reached out and put a hand on my groin!

"Mummy!" I managed to utter, stepping back a couple of steps by instinct. This morning she had cupped my butt cheek, and now ... this! She was actually feeling my manhood!

"Oh, jamai babu." Poonam smiled and made a 'tsk tsk' sound. "When you have stood in your own bedroom, naked, helplessly wanking off that little wiener of yours, while a well-hung man is repeatedly bonking your wife on your own marital bed, in front of you, and you are powerless to stop him from ejaculating inside your wife ... what I am doing should not hurt your dignity, correct?"

I must have looked crestfallen, because both Poonam and Vidya had a sudden grin on their face.

"Oh, darling." My wife cooed. "Just do as Mama says. I told her what a good servant you are and how good you are at following orders! You will now also be Mama's slave, so better get used to it. You don't embarrass me, right, darling?"

"Er ... yes, babe. I mean ... no, babe."

Humiliated, I stood as Poonam once again reached out and touched my groin.

"Interesting." My mother-in-law commented, almost to herself, as she rubbed me. "Jamai babu appears to be a little hard, especially after we both just scolded him."

"He tends to get hard when I rebuke or punish him." Vidya informed her mother. "Or even when I talk about other men having their way with me. This morning he was quite hard ... when I was slapping him."

"Slapping .... Hmm .... He seems to thrive on this type of humiliation." Poonam commented, as she felt me up. "Tell me, Vidya. You just said you slap him. Do you slap him even during sex? I just felt his ... thingie ... give a little twitch when you mentioned other men ... making love to you."

The two ladies were talking to each other as if I was not even there!

"Yes, I occasionally slap him during sex. Or spank him. That keeps him hard." Vidya giggled. "Do you want to take it out, Mama? I must warn you - even though you have seen it in the darkness when he was peeing, it's different seeing it openly - it's very small."

"Well, why not!" Poonam shrugged. "Let jamai babu show us what he is packing."

As I helplessly stood there, my mother-in-law caught the hem of my pants firmly, and pulled my zipper down. She unbuckled and unbuttoned my trousers, which then fell at my ankles. Her hands then went inside the lining of my underwear, and she quickly, unceremoniously, pulled that down as well.

"Well! Look what we have here, my dear jamai babu!" Poonam grinned. "My eyes weren't deceiving me that night, and my daughter wasn't lying when she said how small you were!"

"Oh Mummy." Once more I couldn't meet her gaze, or my wife's, as I stood there, naked from the waist down, my penis now hard and standing erect. I was blushing beet red by now. I felt utterly humiliated.

"Oh, jamai babu!" Poonam smiled, as she wrapped her hands around my hardness. "You look very cute, standing and blushing. And your penis! It's so ... adorable! Trying to get hard and big and all!"

"May I get dressed now?" I pleaded, even as I continued to get hard due to my mother-in-law's ministrations.

"Absolutely not, jamai babu." My mother-in-law replied in a stern voice. "I will tell you when you can dress. We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes, Mummy."

My wife continued to watch as my mother-in-law stroked my manhood.

"Mummy, please." I begged. "If you continue, I will ..."

"You better stop, Mama." Vidya commented, giggling. "My husband is not known for his staying power!"

Poonam stopped rubbing me and withdrew her hand. I stood there with an erect cock, feeling like a fool.

"Please undress completely, jamai babu." Poonam commanded. "I want you completely in the nude."

"Er ... yes, Mummy."

I was left with no place to hide. Feeling completely embarrassed, I took off my T-shirt and completely stepped out of my trousers and underwear. I was now standing in front of both ladies, completely in the buff.

"Jamai babu." Poonam remarked, as she looked me up and down. "With that cock, I can understand why you are a cuckold. Vidya tells me you are a very supportive cuckold. But what I need from you ... jamai babu ... is that you take this to the next level. What I mean is-"

"But, Mummy." I interrupted her. "What more can I do? If you ask Vidya, you will know I really do not stop her from doing anything she wants."

Poonam did not look that happy to be interrupted.

"As I was going to say," She stated, with some consternation, "Jamai babu, you are going to have to take being a cuckold to the next level. First, though, you will have to start going to the gym. Vidya will arrange with Payal to give you some training. I hear this Payal really knows how to motivate lazy husbands who have hot wives to get into shape."

"Er ... yes, Mummy. I am sorry, Mummy. I will try and eat better."

"Next, you will have to submit completely to the lifestyle." Poonam said. "I know, as of now, you just step aside while another man fucks my daughter - your wife. That's not going to cut it anymore. At least for the next year, or however long you both are in this lifestyle, you need to fully, utterly, completely commit to being a cuckold husband, and a submissive one at that. When-"

"But, Mummy." I interrupted. "Please explain to me what you mean, Mummy. I mean, I do what Vidya tells me to."

"Come here." Poonam suddenly snapped her fingers. "Kneel in front of me, jamai babu. I will explain exactly what I mean."

"Yes, Mummy."

As I knelt down in front of my mother-in-law, I saw her raise her hand. I suddenly felt her fingers wrap themselves around my left ear.

"Your first mistake, jamai babu," Poonam told me lovingly, as she firmly twisted my ear, "Is to say 'Vidya'. You are a cuckold, and Vidya is your queen. You will not call my daughter by her name, from now on, in this house, ever. You will always say 'my love', or 'dear', or 'darling', or whatever ... but NEVER take her name. Just like you always call me 'Mummy' and never take my name, from now on you are not to take Vidya's name. Do you understand, jamai babu?"

She twisted my ear firmly as she asked me the question.

"Er ... yes, of course, Mummy. I am very sorry, Mummy."

"Good." Poonam still held my ear in a tight grip. "Also, you will not interrupt me, like you did just now. Or Vidya. As a cuckolded husband, your duty is to listen whenever we speak, and never interrupt. This is a very simple rule - an indication of polite behavior, really - but many husbands, especially Indian men, don't even understand how to do this unfortunately. Always let us finish speaking before you speak, and we will know that you are displaying your obedience to us."

"Er ... yes, of course, Mummy." I waited until I was sure my mother-in-law had stopped speaking, before I spoke. "I am very sorry to have interrupted you, Mummy."

"Good. You are learning fast, jamai babu. I like the way you apologize." Even as Vidya watched with a smile on her beautiful lips, Poonam continued to hold me firmly by the ear. "Now let's talk about obedience. On this, I am not too worried, as I know you are an obedient husband. Still, I must remind you ... you will NEVER argue with my daughter, EVEN if you get annoyed. You will never scream, or shout, or act in a bratty manner. You are not some alpha man. You are a cuckold and you will remember your place. Otherwise, you will be punished, and punished very severely. I know Vidya does slap or spank you from time to time, but I will teach her to be more assertive in this. I will also slap you from time to time, just to remind you of your place, jamai babu."

Once again I waited until I was sure Poonam had stopped talking, before saying, "Yes, Mummy. I am sure Vidya ... I mean I am sure my dear wife will agree that I am very obedient to her."

"Yes, Mummy." Vidya acknowledged. "I don't have any complaints of any petulance or false ego from him."

"Good. But he again took your name." Poonam pinched my earlobe with her forefinger and thumb, and then continued her instructions, "Needless to say, jamai babu, when it comes to sex, you will put my daughter's pleasure before your own. Remember, you are a cuckold husband. Most of your pleasure should come from pleasuring Vidya, and making her life easier. If you are having sex with her, you will listen to her, give her oral pleasure and ask for permission before you cum inside her."

"Yes, Mummy." I confessed. "I do it like that now."

"Good." Poonam gently released my now very red left ear. "How did it feel, jamai babu, as I - your sasu maa - your mother-in-law - pulled and twisted your ear?"

I found myself again unable to meet my mother-in-law's gaze, as I glanced at the floor, and at her feet. I heard both ladies giggle at my obvious shame and discomfort. I then felt Poonam's fingers again, this time on my right ear.

"Didn't I say, jamai babu, to look at me?" Poonam twisted my ear. "Don't forget, please."

"Yes ... Mummy."

"We both will be punishing you, and you will be serving us. Nothing to be embarrassed about that, jamai babu. This will now be a regular occurrence."

"Yes ... Mummy."

"Now, jamai babu, let's talk about when Vidya has a man over, in your presence." Poonam continued, giving my right year a firm twist. "I know you are experienced in this, but I must still remind you. Always refer to her lover with respect. Either call him 'Sir', or add a 'ji' after their name when you address them. This shows your lowly status as the cuckolded husband of a hot wife, while he is the bull. The man who can give your wife full pleasure in bed, something you cannot, my dear jamai babu. So ... as much as possible, make their lives easy so your wife and her lover can focus on each other. This means taking care of the laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. when the bull is here, so Vidya is relaxed and free to reciprocate in pleasuring her lover. You are their servant, and a lowly servant at that, remember that."

"Er ... yes, Mummy."

"Finally, ask your wife for permission if you are doing certain things without her, like going to a friend's place for a game or something. Make sure Vidya is fine with it. This is ALL the time, regardless of if Vidya has a lover over or not. Remember to always speak highly of your wife to others. And of course, if you mess up, you should always be ready to be punished."

"Yes, Mummy."

"Good." Poonam gently released her stern grip on my ear and turned to my wife.

"Vidya, what do you think?" She said. "I think jamai babu's orientation as our slave has gone well. As a cuckold, he is ready to become the best version of himself he has ever been."

"Yes, Mama." Vidya agreed. "Thank you for outlining ways we can both enrichen this experience. And making both of his ears very red!"

Both the ladies laughed, much to my embarrassment.

"As a reward for my dear jamai babu," Poonam continued, "I think, beti, you should take him to the bedroom and give him a quick release. What do you say?"

"Of course, Mummy." Vidya smiled and stood up. She walked over to where I was kneeling and patted my head.

"Come, my love." My wife told me. "Stand up and follow me."

"Yes, my dear." I replied and stood up. I glanced at my clothes on the floor and turned back to my wife. "My love, shall I get my clothes?"

Vidya smiled, reached around and patted me on my bare buttocks.

"No, darling. I think we both love you like this. Naked, kneeling and obedient. Now, come!"

* * *

"That's it, keep licking." Vidya commanded, as my tongue burrowed deep into the clefts of her ass. "Ooh, that's good, darling."

I couldn't reply, of course, as my face was buried in her buttocks. The strong aroma of Vidya's rump filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. I spread out her ass cheeks and kept licking.

"Oooh, that's nice, dear. But enough of my ass." Vidya turned around to lie on her back. "Now, go down on me, dear. Eat me out."

Vidya closed her eyes as my fingers gently brushed against her cunt. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her vaginal lips. Another strong odour hit my nose, even as my lips touched her skin. Vidya was already wet. As I began to lick her, her body had already started to tremble.

I pressed my face deep in between her inviting legs. The lovely smooth and moisturized skin of her thighs rubbed my face as I slid my tongue between my wife's pussy hairs, finding her wet cunt and feeling the folds of her moist clit.

"Oh, YES! Ooooh Rajesh!"

My tongue began to work up and down her clit even as her pubic hair smashed against my face. As I continued to eat her out, Vidya's orgasm was now rapidly beginning to build. Suddenly I felt a warm gush of fluid fill her cunt.

"OH, YES. OH, RAJESH!!! OOOOOOOOH RAJESH!"

It was one of the few times my wife took my name. Her body went into a spasm that I had only seen happen when other man had their dick buried in her. Her pussy was now leaking like an open tap, and my wife was shaking fiercely.

"OH OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!! OH, RAHESH! OOOOOOOOH RAJESH!"

Finally, after a good, long, wild, loud orgasm, Vidya took a deep breath, and snuggled against me.

"Oh RAAAJESH!" Vidya was purring. "NO ONE eats me out like you. NO ONE!"

We were cuddling and kissing. Vidya kissed me quite passionately, her hands moving down to my manhood.

"I mean, I love Mr. Sarun's cock and its size, and I love Balachandraji's stamina and the way he pounds me, but darling! Your tongue!"

"Er ... thank you, my love." I managed to mumble. My cock gave an involuntary twitch as Vidya mentioned her lovers, a fact not missed by my sharp wife.

"Darling. My love. My husband." She said, as she continued to kiss my cheeks and lips. "Remember last week ... was it last week ... or maybe the week before ... when I told you about Mr. Sarun ... and how he wanted to ... 'breed' me?"

"Er ... yes, my beloved."

"Well," Vidya made a face. She wrapped her fingers around my cock. "He called me again last night. And he again made his offer, and this time he wanted me to talk to you about it."

"Oh?" It was my turn to make a face. "What did he say?"

123456...8