My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was opened by Balachandra himself.

"Vidya! My dear!" He threw his arms around Vidya, his hands going around her waist and grabbing her by her buns. He squeezed her butt cheeks as his lips pressed against hers. I stood there and watched as this man kissed and groped my wife so brazenly.

"Balachandraji!" Vidya managed to say once he broke the kiss. "What a kiss!"

"A woman like you is a work of art, Vidya." Balachandra commented. "You need to be shared with the world, for all to see. And who is this sexy lady?"

"This is my mother, Poonam."

"What a vivacious woman you are, Poonam!" Balachandra turned and winked at my mother-in-law. "I can see where Vidya gets her sex appeal and good looks from!"

Poonam blushed again, but Balachandra wasted no time. He grabbed her in a similar hug, and pressed his lips onto hers.

Once again I stood and watched as this man now probed his tongue deep into my mother-in-law's mouth, his hands firmly grasping and squeezing her buttocks. Vidya looked over her shoulder and winked at me. She was enjoying watching her mother being kissed and molested by her lover.

"Oh my!" Poonam gasped for air once the kiss was broken. "You don't waste time, Balachandraji!"

"With women like you, never!" Balachandra grinned. "And now... how are you, my dear Rajesh?"

He extended his hand in a greeting. I nervously shook it. His grip was firm, muscular, strong.

"I am good, Sir." I replied. I had been told by Vidya to refer to him as 'Sir'.

"Ready to play your role as a cuckold?"

"Er ... I am a cuckold, Sir."

"Good. Good. Now come inside, all of you."

Once we were inside, Balachandra turned to introduce our hostess.

"You have all met Sheetal, haven't you."

Sheetal was young, of course. She was just around 25, so quite a few years junior to Vidya. Wearing a simple pink sari, leaving her waist and tummy exposed, she had a fresh, innocent look. I noticed Balachandra snake his arm around her waist as he introduced her to me.

"I know you have seen me around, but we never interacted much." She said to me, even as Balachandra played with her tummy. I noticed Vidya pout as she saw the same. She clearly didn't like the fact that Sheetal was being played with by her man.

Balachandra withdrew his hand, and then patted her on her buttocks. He then gave her a slight pinch, making her yelp.

"Oh, Balachandraji! Stop it, naa!" Sheetal giggled. "We have a whole night of party ahead of us."

"True. True."

"But I know," Sheetal said, suddenly giving us all a wink, "You are really looking forward to a night with Vidya. You want to fuck her in front of her husband!"

Balachandra laughed even as I blushed again.

"Also true! And don't forget her lovely mother!"

"Nice to meet you, finally, Poonamji." Sheetal folded her hands and greeted my mother-in-law. "Vidya always speaks so highly about you."

Balachandra then spoke to Vidya and Poonam.

"Let me take you lovely ladies to the living room." He slipped an arm around each of their waists. Automatically his hands rested on their buttocks. "You are the last of the guests to arrive."

He then turned to look at Sheetal.

"Sheetal, why don't you take Rajesh over to the change area!"

"Yes, Balachandraji." Sheetal nodded. "Ravi can help explain the rules to him too."

"Rules?" I enquired. "What rules."

Sheetal smiled and then stood beside me. She then lovingly placed a hand on my bum.

"Come," She said, stroking my buttocks. "Let's go and I will explain."

My wife and mother-in-law went with Balachandra, but Sheetal and I went down a corridor in another direction. All the time, her hand was lovingly stroking my ass.

"You have a lovely ass." Sheetal remarked, cupping my butt cheeks. "I wouldn't mind taking you over my knee and spanking you some time. Maybe tonight during the games."

I didn't say anything.

"We have some rules in the party." Sheetal continued. "All to maintain the kinky and sexy nature of the party, of course. And the fact that this is a Cuckold and Wives' party."

"Yes, my wife did mention something about that."

"Good."

We were now standing outside the door to a small room. Sheetal opened the door and entered the room and asked me to follow her. Once we were inside, she closed the door.

"Rajesh." She said. "Please start undressing."

"Un... un ... dressing?" I gulped. "Um ... is that necessary?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

It was so out of the blue. One moment this young lady was nonchalantly talking to me. I was, of course, older than her, and even though she was taking my name, she was talking respectfully to me. The next moment I was rubbing my cheek where I had been slapped, and slapped hard, by her.

"I hope the situation is clear, Rajesh." Sheetal gave me a cold smile. "I am the hostess of this party, and the person in charge of discipline. Please don't go by my age or my diminutive nature. As you just found out, I can be quite the woman. Is that clear, or do I slap you again?"

"Completely clear, Sheetal." I was blushing in embarrassment. "Please forgive me."

SLAP!

Her hands moved fast.

"You will not take my name in this party." Sheetal said. "I am Madam Sheetal to you."

"Er ... yes, ma'am. I am so sorry, ... er ... Madam. Madam Sheetal."

"Good. Now ... all husbands are to remain completely nude during the party." Sheetal said. "Balachandraji is the only man in the party who gets to keep his clothes on. So please start undressing."

Of course! The power dynamic of being nude while he was the only men with his clothes on could not be denied. As if coming to the party with the full knowledge that our wives were his sex chattels wasn't enough!

I undressed completely. I didn't want to be slapped again. Following Sheetal's instructions I hung my shirt, pants and underwear on one hanger and put it in the place she directed. As I took off my underwear, and my penis came into view, I heard Sheetal stifle a giggle.

"I am sorry." She said, forcing a hand to her mouth to stop laughing. "I mean, we all knew you have a small penis, but I wasn't prepared for how much."

"You all knew?" I was mortified.

"Sure."

Sheetal walked up to me and wrapped her fingers around my manhood. Gently she gave me a couple of strokes. She giggled again as I started to get hard.

"All the ladies right now who are here. All our husbands have small penises." She said, continuing to stroke me. "This is why we all wives are Balachandraji's sluts, aren't we!"

"I ... I guess, Sheetal."

SLAP!

"I am so sorry, Madam Sheetal."

Sheetal smiled and stroked me again once.

"You will find me a tough disciplinarian." She warned. "Even inside, in the party, in front of everyone, I will not hesitate to slap you if I feel you are not following some rules. It will be embarrassing for your wife, to see you being slapped like that, but you will not let her down, will you, Rajesh?"

"Er ... yes ... I mean ... no, Madam Sheetal." I was flustered. "Please let me know the rules, so I can follow them."

Sheetal smiled at me.

"Come." She said, taking her hands off my cock. "Let's go to the kitchen. My husband Ravi will explain some of the rules to you."

"Yes, Madam Sheetal."

I followed her to the kitchen. I was now hearing voices from the living room. No doubt the party was in full swing. I was fully conscious that I was now stark naked, walking in someone else's house, and soon others would see me.

We entered the kitchen. There was someone there.

Ravi - Sheetal's husband.

And like me, he too was fully nude.

Ravi was somewhat older than me, I realized. The age difference between him and Sheetal must have been significant; yet when this old man's wife had to choose a lover, she chose someone even older than Ravi. Balachandra was retired and easily approaching 70. Yes, he kept himself fit and healthy. Unlike us.

Ravi had a bigger potbelly than me, and I noticed, with some satisfaction, that his manhood must have been the same size as mine.

"Ravi." Sheetal said, as we entered. "This is Rajesh, Vidya's husband. You will explain to him the rules and how the party works."

"Yes, Madam Sheetal." Ravi replied. I noticed that his tone was very deferential, while Sheetal's was completely dominating. After she left, Ravi turned to me.

"Hi, Rajesh. Long time, finally we meet."

What could I say? He was a fellow cuckold.

"Good to meet you." I replied. And then I added, "Perhaps next time, under different circumstances."

"Funny." Ravi chuckled wryly. "OK, let me get you up to speed with the rules."

I noticed that there were some covered trays on a table in the kitchen. Food, no doubt, to be served. Suddenly another man entered the kitchen.

"Rajesh! How are you?"

It was a boisterous greeting. I turned, surprised, and embarrassed, because I knew that voice.

"Abhinash!" I exclaimed, looking at my friend in front of me. Abhinash, a doctor and someone who I knew from my health club very well, was standing in front of me in the kitchen. Like the other husbands, he too was naked. I noticed that while he also had a bigger potbelly than me, his cock was also slightly larger. And ... he was aroused.

"I ... I am sorry." He croaked, as he noticed us staring at his stiffy. "Er ... Rajesh, your mother-in-law was just ... examining ... me."

"I ... I didn't know ... you ... you are also a ...." I couldn't finish the sentence. This was a strange reunion.

Abhinash sighs.

"I love my wife Kalpana too much, you know!" The Bengali man replied. "And Kalpana loves fucking this old man, so what can I do!"

He then picked up one of the small trays labelled "Hors d'oeuvres" and left.

"As I was saying," Ravi turned my attention back to the rules. "Rule number 1. You will be naked at all times."

"I think I got that covered. Er ... uncovered." I managed a wry grin. Ravi didn't see the joke.

"Rule no. 2. Address all the ladies as Madam. Your wife is not your wife now but a lady to be served and obeyed. If you need to call her by name, say Madam Vidya."

I see. This was why Sheetal was so commanding to her, and he had replied to her as "Madam Sheetal". And I was slapped for not doing the same.

"In general," Ravi continued, "You are expected to serve all the ladies and Balachandraji, and obey all of their commands. If something is beyond your comfort level, your code word is 'please ask Madam Vidya permission for this action from me'. Your wife ... sorry ... Madam Vidya, gets to decide if you will go ahead with it or not."

"What actions?" I asked.

"You will see." Ravi replied cryptically. "It is expected that you co-operate. Balachandraji is usually good at ordering to within just the limits of comfort levels of the cuckolds. Good performance review will mean repeat invitations to future parties."

"I see."

"Address Balachandra as 'Sir' or 'Master'." Ravi reminded me. "By the way, you should know Madam Vidya is his favourite from the wives."

"Oh."

"Sadly, his second favourite is my wife - Madam Sheetal."

"I know." I replied. "This is why when he comes here, he stays at your place. And fucks... both our wives."

"Yes ... that's why we are cuckolds." Ravi replied. "Our wives get fucked by another man. With our knowledge and consent."

For a second, no one spoke. Then Ravi gave a shrug.

"Let's not dwell on that. We are here. Now let's pick up a tray each, Rajesh. We have to serve the food to the guests."

"Yes, Ravi."

Ravi turned to me and smiled for the first time that evening.

"You will do fine, Rajesh. Just try to relax. Remember, we do this because we love our wives. It's not that humiliating once we realize this, right?"

"Right. We are happy cuckolds."

* * *

It was just close to midnight. As we walked back towards our house, my mother-in-law and I, I tried to focus my thoughts away from the party, and what Balachandra must be up to with Vidya at this moment. The party had been in full swing, and the games had gotten raunchier and raunchier. Which is when Poonam said she was having a severe headache and wanted to leave. Balachandra was disappointed, of course, but he was a thorough gentleman. I was allowed to get dressed, and now was accompanying her back to our place.

As I walked besides my mother-in-law, my thoughts turned back to this morning, when Poonam had visited my home office room, and her story.

"But Mummy, you are asking me to be a cuckold. Forever." I had indignantly asked her. "Don't you think she will eventually lose respect for me?"

Poonam had taken her time before she replied.

"No... I didn't ... for my hubby."

"WHAT?!"

To say I was shocked would have been an understatement. Poonam had looked at me and smiled.

"Let me tell you a small story, jamai babu."

I swallowed, my jaw returning to its place from the floor where it had dropped to.

"Are you talking about your husband ... my father-in-law ... Vivek ... a cuckold?" I finally managed to ask. "You said ... you had a ... boyfriend ... who was like this ... like me. Not your husband."

Poonam continued to smile.

"You are interrupting again, jamai babu." She said in a sweet voice. "Let me tell my story. It's very short."

"Your father-in-law and I had a great marriage." Poonam began, "And we loved each other. For a long time, we tried for a child, but it didn't happen. You see, jamai babu, Vivek was ... potentially ... impotent. Very low sperm count. He could never be a father, jamai babu."

"Oh." I replied. And then ... once I fully understood the consequences, I couldn't help but utter another 'oh'. Vidya was not Poonam's only daughter, there were three more. Four daughters - all from Vivek and Poonam's marriage, and apparently Vivek couldn't be a father.

"I see that you understand." Poonam recognized the look of realization in my eyes. "Yes, my dear jamai babu. I loved Vivek ... I loved him till the end of his life ... but we both wanted kids. And so ... I had no choice."

"I cuckolded my husband. With his knowledge. Again. And again. And never stopped."

"Mummy." I managed to put together a question. "Does my wife know?"

"Vidya asked a couple of times." My mother-in-law was cryptic in her reply. "I never told Vidya. But I am telling you, so you know. I don't think you should tell Vidya. Although, I think she realizes it at some level, even though she loved her Papa deeply."

"What about her sisters?" I had to ask. "Mummy. I must say something. Your relationship with Vidya ... sorry ... my dear wife ..."

"You really must stop taking her name." Poonam told me in a stern voice.

"I am so sorry, Mummy. But I have to ask. My wife's sisters ... I noticed that you have a special relationship with my beloved wife. A type of relationship that you don't have with her siblings, for example."

It was true. My mother-in-law Poonam's relationship with Vidya was different than the ones she had with all her other children. None of her other daughters, for example, would have invited their mother to a sex party. Poonam would never have talked with any of them about her yoga instructor fondling her butt. Poonam and Vidya were less mother and daughter, and more of friends and sisters. I also felt Poonam was also less inhibited with Vidya when it came to physical touching. They would hug and kiss often.

"It is true that ALL my children are a product of adultery. Of me cuckolding Vivek." Poonam replied. "But Vidya's ... conception ... was special for me."

Something about the way she said "Vidya's conception" wasn't alright. But I let her continue.

"You see ... it was the very first time. My very first time cuckolding Vivek." Poonam said. "And it wasn't just once. For three weeks, I was fucked. Daily. And it wasn't just your normal missionary style sex either, jamai babu. He - Vidya's real, biological, father - was rough with me. He took my cunt. He fucked me in the ass. He made me give him a blowjob. For three weeks I was a total slut. To him ... and his ... um ... friends."

Wow. So not only did she cuckold my father-in-law with one man ... she was part of an orgy. It was a sudden transformation! I did feel there was more to the story than what she was telling, but I didn't know what. Something didn't make sense. I let that slide for now.

"Three weeks?" I finally managed to say with a wry smile. "Er ... Mummy ... once would have been enough, you know! And why so many people? One man is enough!"

"It was tough." Poonam didn't seem to get the joke, nor catch my drift. She seemed to be still lost in her thoughts, and completely ignored what I said. "Those three weeks were the harshest three weeks of my life. Mentally, and physically. I don't think I would have done it if my mother hadn't been there."

It was the second time for my jaw to drop to the floor.

"Naniji! Your mother ... Asin? She was there too?"

Poonam smiled.

"What can I say, jamai babu?" She replied with a grin. "Being a slut, and cuckolding our husbands, and being part of a sex orgy, seems to run in my family in the women - the first-born daughters! First my mother, then me, and now Vidya."

I had no words.

"In any case," Poonam continued, "My whole point of telling you this is to tell you about Vivek. You are worried about losing Vidya's respect? Well, I never stopped loving Vivek, or respecting him."

"But ... Mummy ... in your case ... you wanted kids. I ... can have kids."

Poonam shook her head.

"It wasn't just for kids, jamai babu. For some time after Vidya's birth, we were happy, but then, after some time ... I don't know why, I started to feel ... something ... missing. And Vivek knew it too. I ... was ... planning to remain faithful to him ... but there was a part of me that was changed ... forever. I don't know what it was."

"Naturally, we also wanted more children. And Vivek knew there was only one way to ensure this. And also take care of my ... new ... needs. And that was just the start of our new life, jamai babu."

"From then on, Vivek became my full-time cuckold husband. Slowly and surely, I took charge of the marriage. And I found myself training him ... in many ways ... and now I am training you."

"Er ... what training did you give your husband, Mummy?"

Once again Poonam didn't speak. I respectfully remained silent as my mother-in-law collected her thoughts, before she continued.

"Well ... you ... and all cuckold husbands ... need to completely respect your wife's man friend as the primary lover in her life. And you cannot avoid him. While it may be awkward speaking with the man whom she prefers sexually, make the effort to be friendly and show him you welcome him into your home and your life. You should avoid seeing him as a competition ... because really ... you are not in the same league as him."

"Moreover, you have to make sure your wife is available for him when he wants. There was a school-teacher friend of ours ... who later became district superintendent ... Shaukat ... that I really fancied. Whenever he wanted to see me, Vivek would free up my schedule, so I had the time to bond with him. He would do the household chores and take care of everything I did so I was free."

"Vivek would make Shaukat feel comfortable in our home. He would stock his favorite drinks and offer him one as soon as he walked in. Remember, it was initially awkward for Shaukat as well. So, Vivek would stand to one side, but be ready to offer a refill of his drink if he needed one. Later on, I told him it wouldn't hurt to offer Shaukat a sandwich or breakfast, also, when he would stay the night."

1...345678