My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... jamai babu ... no..." She had one of her eyes half open as I sucked on her breasts. "Let us sleep."

"Please, Mummy." I begged as I squeezed one boob while sucking the other. "I am ... I need ... you."

My hands were already running down her tummy to her nether regions. I began to finger her clit. I kissed her with passion.

"Ooooh jamai babu."

I could literally feel her resistance melt away.

My dick was quite hard by then, even as I sucked on one breast while fingering her. I could feel Poonam becoming wet slowly as well. I then climbed on top of her and plunged into her.

"Ommmmph!" She cried out as my manhood plowed into her. "Jamai babu!"

My butt moved like a piston as I fucked her furiously.

Poonam could only murmer helplessly as she was overcome by an orgasm. My mother-in-law's body started to move, even as she was convulsing from one orgasm. She was now meeting my thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of her own, onto my penis.

This time I lasted a little longer, before emptying into her.

The third time was early morning, close to sunrise when I opened my eyes. I just moved and parted her legs. Dried, sticky semen combined with her own juices had matted her pubic hair to her skin. I began to kiss her there, ignoring the smell of my own cum. Poonam woke up as well, and saw what I was doing. With a smile, she began to gently stroke me. I became hard in no time, and then climbed her and entered her.

We were both breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined once more, crotch to crotch, pubic hair to pubic hair. My mother-in-law grunted as I rode her and pumped her. I was panting. I could not control myself any longer.

"Oh, Mummy." I moaned, as a wave of ecstasy enveloped me and my body shuddered. I let myself go completely.

* * *

It was late in the morning ... almost afternoon ... when I woke up.

After I used the washroom and relieved myself, I made sure to brush properly and then use mouthwash. Finally, I dressed in a Tshirt and shorts, and then walked downstairs.

Both Poonam and Vidya were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. As I said, it was late - almost 11 in the morning, and I knew I had to finish a work report, but I wasn't bothered. I looked back towards the kitchen, and the sight of two beautiful women - mother and daughter - who were inside. Balachandra had tried so hard to get both and failed. And me - I had succeeded. I could honestly say I was the only man to have slept with both Vidya and her mother Poonam.

I walked behind Poonam and put my arms around her belly and placed my dick between her ass chicks. She just closed her eyes for a moment raised her chin and then open her eyes again. She felt good as I was moving my hands just under her breast teasing them softly. I then slowly kissed her cheeks; she had closed her eyes and enjoying the sensation. But then suddenly she pushed me away.

"Oh, jamai babu." She exclaimed. "We have the whole day and the night for this. But right now ... I am hungry."

I then turned to Vidya.

"Oh, no no no." Vidya giggled. "I am all fucked out, honey. I need to eat too."

I walked over to the dining table waiting for my beautiful mother-in-law and my gorgeous wife to bring the breakfast over. Truth be told, I was hungry too ... but I was not at all interested in food; I was only interested in Poonam now. Even Vidya could sense it, and I was a little worried as to how she might feel. Yes, this was her idea all along, but now that it happened, maybe she didn't want it?

After some time, the ladies came out of the kitchen and served the breakfast. I hastily finished it. Both Poonam and Vida took their own time. All the time I was looking at my beautiful mother-in-law's face. She was now embarrassed.

"Oh, Rajesh!" She complained. "Stop it na! Don't look at me like this, it is embarrassing."

Vidya giggled.

"Oh, Mama! You must excuse my husband. It's the first time for him. I remember him looking at me like this after marriage and following me everywhere with that puppy look!"

"Sorry, Mummy." I managed to utter.

For the next three nights, my life was divine. I don't know how I did it. After dinner, as we would sit on the sofa to relax, both Poonam and Vidya would be all over me. Kissing me. Hugging me. Stroking me. Squeezing me.

Somehow I managed not to cum right then and there. After that I would be stripped naked, and the ladies would amuse themselves by making fun of my cock. Then I would be marched, naked and all, to the bedroom. This is where my tongue would get a starring role.

I always started with Poonam. By the time I was done with her, she would be a quivering mess, blabbering incoherently and shaking with pleasure. After that, I would service Vidya. By the time I was done, Vidya would be just as helpless as her mother.

I would always fuck my mother-in-law first. I would be already hard and Poonam was already wet. It didn't take long before my cock was going in and out of her. I wish I could tell you that I lasted long, but as I said, I wasn't Mr. Sarun or Balachandra.

Then, after a half an hour's break, during which the three of us would just lay on the bed and talk, I would turn and fuck Vidya.

"Oh, babe. I love you so much." I would tell my wife. "Thank you."

Twice in the night and my balls were drained. This continued for the next three nights.

Which now brings me back to the morning of Friday, which is when I started this story.

* * *

Mr. Sarun's voice was apprehensive on the zoom call. I could see that he was intrigued, but cautious.

"I will be honest, Rajesh. It's an excellent idea. But somehow, I am not sure we need to take this risk now. The world is going for a recession, and every company in our sector is barely surviving."

"If we do this, Sir," I pointed out, "It's a whole new segment for our company."

"Yes ... but the risk ..."

"Sir." I leaned forward on my laptop. "When was the last time you backed away from a risk, simply because it was ... a ... little ... risky? Think of the potential, Sir."

You know what I said next, and then my boss laughed.

"You certainly know how to sell a deal, Rajesh. I think you are wasted in technical. I should put you in marketing. You are certainly a useful man"

I laughed.

"Alright." Mr. Sarun seemed to have come to a decision. "You have convinced me. Let's do it. I will put forward the motion to the Board this week, and we will get it approved."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good work, Rajesh."

Long after the call, I sat there, still not believing what was going to happen.

Our company was going to move into the event security sector. We already were highly dominant in corporate security, but this would be a new market segment. There were a few small companies in India. I knew exactly what they charged. We would undercut them.

Yes, this would mean losses for the first three years, but by then we would have market domination, and could capitalize on that. The few small companies that dared compete with us would go bankrupt and out of business.

Companies like Radin Q Security. Balachandra's company - the one that he invested his life savings in.

I was evil, I realized with a laugh. I was using Mr. Sarun's money to bankrupt Balachandra. And Mr. Sarun wouldn't see a cent of profit for three years. Using one man's money to ruin the other.

I switched on my phone and went to the camera app. For some time I watched the video of him entering my wife. Again and again.

I then shut it off.

You might be fucking my wife, Balachandra, I thought, but soon you will be the one feeling fucked. Just you wait.

I glanced at the calendar. Less than two months to go, Mr. Sarun. The endgame was coming. For you as well.

1...345678