All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 14'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bro add some dignity and spine to Rajesh too. Atleast make the baby of Rajesh instead of Sarun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In Ch 12 you narrated how rajesh licked vidya's toes and foot soles...pls add more of it...make rajesh lick vidya's feet or dirty club heels...maybe even cum off her sexy feet

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon, no tentative date yet.

@anon Rajesh is a cuckold. Let's see if he develops a spine.

@anon noted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bro love reading your stories, I imagine Shraddha Kapoor as Vidya. I liked that rajesh has to address Vidya as Ma'am. Rajesh should be in leash and chain for vidya, and you should add aspect where he prepares vidya for her hot date. Imagining vidya as goddess shraddha kapoor makes me so har ahhh

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Ramu needs to be the father of Vidya's babies

Vidya's first lover was Ramu. He holds a special place in Vidya's heart. Naturally, Vidya would be more inclined to having Ramu fertilize her eggs several times. Maybe she would have 3 babies with Ramu, all of whom have her skin complexion. Nobody doubts if Rajesh is the dad. But the 4th time, she gets pregnant unplanned. When the baby is born, he is as dark as Ramu, making everyone doubt if it belongs to Rajesh

ankitShahankitShah4 months ago

Eagerly waitng for the next part.

Recently seeing a couple of Vidya's foot worship comments.

It will be interesting seeing Rajesh licking Vidya's footwears at the foot of the bed while she gets pounded.

And Rajesh should only be allowed to kiss Vidya's feet only.

Its hot to imagine Vidya kissing Suran or Ashish while Rajesh lick Vidya's foot soles and suck on her toes

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is delusional to think that Rajesh will develop a spine. He didn't do anything when his wife was literally raped and gangbanged in front of his eyes. He even took humiliation and beating from her lovers like a loyal dog. Even if someone rebels for a moment, you can't change someone's nature. Vidya knows what she wants and she knows how to keep Rajesh in line. Rajesh gets off on seeing Vidya being treated like a filthy whore by superior men. He gets off on seeing Vidya completely submitting herself to the might of their cocks while emasculating and demeaning him. Vidya gets off on being a complete slut without morals. No matter how much she loves Rajesh, that love falls short in front of big cocks of powerful men. She knows it gets Rajesh excited. She would much rather give in to the temptation and lust than worry about his little feelings in that moment anyway. She knows how twisted their love is and that Rajesh isn't man enough to leave her. She could happily live without him, but he won't be able to do anything without her. She has all the power in their relationship. And she is in a good place being treated like she wants to be by her many strong lovers, having fun on their expense and being fucked senseless. The only spine Rajesh can show is probably if she is in some real physical danger, which so far doesn't seem likely to happen. Everything else is fair game. Vidya isn't phased emotionally by anything, and she loves to be treated rough and manhandled. Rajesh loves that for her too.

@spankedboy I really hope you're working on something wonderful for the next part. We've been waiting for a long time. Hope that the wait will be worth it and that we will get to see what happens next very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vidya should shower a lot of love on Rajesh in Sri Lanka just before pulling the rug from under his feet. She should break some big news to him after that. Maybe Sarun has found out about what was cooking and forced/convinced Vidya to change her mind about the baby, or maybe she has changed it out of her own will. Maybe Sachin is about to have Vidya exclusively after this and Rajesh will not be able to touch her anymore. Maybe Vidya makes Rajesh her mothers full time plaything while she is Sachin/Sarun/Ashish's full time mistress going forward?

Also, seeing how Vidya would do anything for Saruns cock, he can really push and punish them both... Have Vidya beat and humiliate her husband till he cries like a baby. Maybe he refuses to fuck Vidya until she feeds her husband his cum and Vidya will gladly do it. She will know how to get Rajesh to agree even it that's a red line for him. She could feed it to him from her pussy, or kiss him with a mouth full of cum, or spit it out on her feet for Rajesh to lick clean, or she puts it in his mouth with her hands. But that's the only way he gets to talk to her, touch her and feel her touch. Rajesh will do anything for that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How long t wait for the continuation........

When are you adding the continuation

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

I am not sure of timeline. Not sure when I will add.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can you do a Sheetal prequel story after Vidya series is completed? How Balachandra seduced her and their domination of her husband would be a good read. Vidya could be like a guest character and it could have the beginning of Balachandras parties.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is there a plan for Vidya to meet her biological father bheem ?

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon, Sharadda Kapoor would make a nice Vidya. Originally my muse was Vidya Balan herself, but now she has gotten all fat :-P

@anon it's a good idea to bring Ramu back. He DID have a special place in Vidya's heart. But I think somewhere in the last chapter we find that Ramu has moved on.

@ankitShah, foot worship is hot. Vidya has made Rajesh do it a few times.

@anon you are right that Rajesh is pathetic. He even got slapped around by Sarun.

@anon let's see when this story continues.

@anon a Sheetal prequel is a nice idea.

@anon no plan for Bheem.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What do you think of Eeshanya Maheshwari as Vidya? She’s busty and got the perfect figure to be Vidya. Shraddha Kapoor just isn’t curvy enough in my opinion.

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon She is good. But in my mind it was the original Vidya Balan (just before she got fat, think Ishqiya and The Dirty Picture), Samira Reddy of the first Race, Huma Qureshi, Richa, Rakul Preet Singh and Anushka Shetty - any of whom can essay the role of Vidya.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bring in the new episodes of this series ASAP dude, what's really wrong with you man ?

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon

--- Bring in the new episodes of this series ASAP dude, what's really wrong with you man ?

What the hell is wrong with you lol. This is not a paid gig. It's a slightly ignored trashy hobby. When I want, I will write. For now, get your fix somewhere else. Off you go!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How about Sarun have a baby with Vidya, all of them have lactate fantasy. Followed by Ahsish baby with Vidya and then Balachandra. Again Sarun has baby with Vidya etc. Also involve Rajesh father as relationship with Vidya right before her marriage as well.

spankedboyspankedboy3 months agoAuthor

@anon the husband has already taken a revenge with Balachandra.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Tarek ,how's u man ? Long time, no see !!!!!

Wanna read about Vidya more, especially her encounters with these low class men. Bring back Ramu, Wasim, Feroz,Jawed, Asghar. Really like the way she treats them with full respect ,calling each one with suffix 'JI' . While in return gets treated like Trash with lots of hard-core spanking and face slapping and cuss words.

Do focus on this in upcoming part. Ps.- waiting for the same eagerly. Bring it on soon

spankedboyspankedboy2 months agoAuthor

@anon thanks for the comment. Your comment makes it sound like we used to hang out often before lol :-D

Let's see if I can fit this in. Probably not, since I have to close the Sarun arc.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So. What is Vidya final plan? When are you going to post the story?

spankedboyspankedboy2 months agoAuthor

@anon no idea yet. I want to post everything together so it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the hottest cuckold series on the site. When are you going to post the next episode?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

vidya usin the uno reverse and her plan being to go full slut would be great…or him having him being able to knock her up anyway or forcing her would also be a chefs kiss. as long as she gets the kid we all know she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Eagerly awaiting for the next part.... d!ck in hand.... surfing your story with one hand only....

:) Awesome story writing, brother. Wish I had half your talent.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@spankedboy... Have you started working on the next part yet? I wonder how much longer we will have to wait

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon I have started. but not sure when it will be ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Eagerly waiting for Vidya to shatter through my expectations and rock her husbands and her lovers world in the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cant wait for next part. Shraddha Arya would be perfect Vidya

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 month agoAuthor

thanks for the comments. Will work on the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waiting for next PART

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Looks like you have influenced an Indian politician with your stories well done 😂😂

spankedboyspankedboy22 days agoAuthor

@anon

--- Looks like you have influenced an Indian politician with your stories well done 😂😂

Tell me more. I don't follow Indian news now.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Any update on a release date? Any clue?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Where is your hometown bro?? Wanna know which part of the world is having these much productivity for erotic stories. You are simply wonderful. Waiting for the next part with hard-on, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Search for Prajwal revanna

spankedboyspankedboy19 days agoAuthor

thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

something “goes wrong,” not given a chance to take or she actually runs out of contraceptives after so many long nights of nothing else so often she breaks but she’s has a perfect chance for the morning after…. and decided to decline for more getting lost in lust

spankedboyspankedboy12 days agoAuthor

Interesting idea. I just have to find time to finish

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I know you're working to finish this series, but I really want a one-off short story about Vidya and some lowly driver or clerk or a junior at Rajesh's office.

They should be driving to some place on a cold rainy night, stay in a cottage, find ways to generate heat, and end up having raw passionate sex, ending with a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Bring on the next part

spankedboyspankedboy5 days agoAuthor

Will write next part over the summer some time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

anyone else hope it’ll just be too much cum for her womb to resist fuck the birth control. really can’t see her walking away without a swollen tummy and new allegiance

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES