All Comments on 'My Intro to CFNM'

by beatleboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We need a separate category for all the CFNM freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nive premise.

But needed much more in the way of extensive details. For example, when he first puts his mouth on her pussy there could/should have been dialog about each was enjoying it. And some instructions/directions about how she wanted him to proceed.

All sex was rushed.

When she began to play with his asshole, it should have gone on longer -- even if he ultimately rejected her finger.

And you could use an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "The office I worked in was about a three-minute work to the river." You meant WALK, not Work.

You wrote: "So, I have a preposition for you." You meant PROPOSITION, not Preposition.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice content, badly in need of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He should have to work naked with the women watching

oldsage_1oldsage_113 days ago

I do agree with one of the previous comments, we do need a separate CFNM category! I would devour every entry! Favorite fantasy is to roam around totally naked with a group of appreciative clothed females. Being groped and teased at their leisure and pleasure. Sort of as your story suggests.

Loved the premise and execution of this story. I will read the other two entries you currently have published and hope to see more.

Cheers

SAGE

PS: You have another follower! Also please note all your negative critics are anonymous!

maddictmaddict5 days ago

One and done ? What didn't happen to the two weeks ? Thanks for introducing use to the new cock, hard again so soon. I wish I could even remember when that could happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous