My Introduction to BDSM Ch. 03

Story Info
Paying the Price. Mistress Eliza shows me my new role.
3.2k words
4.51
7.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Paying the Price.

Entering Liz's bedroom for the second time, I was struck, once again, by how minimally elegant its furnishings were. It was a fairly large room but only contained a king-sized four-poster bed, a walk-in robe, a chest of drawers, a mirror, and a chair. But everything, in an understated way, screamed quality. Liz had extinguished and moved the candles to her dresser and pulled back the heavy dark curtains. The morning light poured into the room. It was going to be a gorgeous day.

Liz walked in ahead of me, and without looking at me, she said, "Drop the robe and lie on the bed face down. Close your eyes."

A little bothered by her brusque tone, I still complied.

"Spread your legs and reach your arms up toward the posts," Liz instructed.

I was lying, completely starkers, spread-eagle, on top of the mattress. Liz took some velvet ropes out of one of the dresser drawers, doubled four of them over, and wrapped all four around my wrists and ankles, pushing the rope ends through the loops created by doubling the ropes up. Sliding the ends through until the ropes were snug against my skin, she tied them securely to the bedposts.

I tested the rope's strength by pulling downwards and flexing my biceps. They held firm, but I wasn't at all concerned. I'm 19, 6ft. 4 in. of lean athletic muscle, and bulletproof. As most young men think we are, remember? If I can't handle two little slips of girls, what real use am I?

Taking a silk scarf and a heavy leather paddle that was about 2 ft. long, 10 in. wide and studded with steel ringed holes with a leather-wrapped handle.

Liz showed the two items to me. "I'm going to paddle you 12 times with this, between here and here," she told me, tapping the edge of the paddle just above the top of my gluteus maximus and the top of the back of my thighs, about a hand width below where the curve of my glutes started.

"You will count them and thank me for each one, as you did last night. But first, I will blindfold you with this," showing me the scarf. "Any objections?"

Well ... I could think of a few! But to my surprise, I said nothing!

"John!" She snapped. "This is the price to fuck, and come inside me, are you willing to pay it?"

I nodded my head.

Giving me a short sharp smack on my ass cheek with her hand, Liz said, "The correct answer is 'Yes, Mistress'. So, once again, are you willing to pay the price?" She demanded of me.

I inwardly shrugged and thought, 'WTF?' but merely said "Yes, Mistress," to her.

Liz quickly bound the scarf around my eyes. No matter how much I screwed my head around, I couldn't see a damned thing! I think the anticipation was the worst thing! Liz dragged the paddle down my spine between my shoulder blades, across my ass and down my thighs to the back of my knees. She repeated this at least a half dozen times. Every time, as she neared my ass, my glutes would tighten in anticipation of the whack.

What I didn't realise was that Liz was waiting for me to relax and think that, maybe, this was just some kind of weird foreplay. As soon as I let out a shuddering sigh and relaxed down onto the mattress, she hit me, hard, right across that nexus point of nerves just above my ass where my spine met my tail bone.

"Fuck!" Exploded out of me.

With an obvious effort to suppress laughter, Liz said, "The correct response is 'One, thank you, Mistress', but I will let it ride this time. Or, was that not one?"

"One, thank you, Mistress," I quickly said.

"Good boy," she said.

'Good boy'? I thought. Seriously, WTF?

Stroking the welt, Liz waited for me to relax again. As soon as I did, she hit me three more times right across both ass cheeks, but a lot less viciously than the first hit. My ass was already warm and hurting, and there were still 8 more to go!

"2, 3 and 4, thank you, Mistress," I intoned. Not willing to risk them not being counted.

No sooner had I said 'Mistress' Liz hit me, even harder than the first time, on the top and back of my thighs, expertly missing my gluteus maximus.

I barely stifled another "Fuck!" and managed to force out "5, thank you, Mistress."

As I rode the pain in and on my ass cheeks and upper thighs down, Liz wet a finger, slipped it between my cheeks, and rimmed my ass. It didn't help with the pain, but it was certainly a welcome distraction!

It was about then I suddenly became aware of the smell of Liz's arousal. Her breath was coming in short gasps. It was bleedingly obvious paddling me had her hotter than hell!

'Interesting,' I thought.

Liz gave me three more across my cheeks, but, in comparison, they were pretty mild in their intensity, so I was easily able to mouth "7, 8 and 9," thank you, Mistress."

The skin on my ass was burning, and I was sure she had 'caned it raw' just as Becca had promised me she would if I had tried to fuck her, except I hadn't. Was I supposed to have? I wondered. I should have known better, though. Liz is an expert with whips, canes, crops, floggers, and paddles. As far as I'm aware, or had anyone tell me, she's never once drawn blood!

Stroking her fingers gently across my flaming ass, Liz said to me, "You can use two safe words if you need to. Orange, if you need me to slow down and wait for a time. Red, if you want to 'pussy out' and not get to fuck me. Do I hear a safe word?"

'Safe words? Red, orange? I have no idea WTF you're waffling about, woman! Let's just get this done and get to the fucking part,' I thought. But I shook my head and said, "No, thank you, Mistress.

"Good boy," she told me.

'Again with the 'Good boy'? What is with that?' I remember thinking to myself.

Moving a bit further back so she could let loose, Liz firmly and quickly gave me the last three whacks. One on each ass cheek and the last, an especially vicious hit, right on that same nexus point again.

"10, 11 and 12," I moaned painfully. "Thank you, Mistress."

'Thank fuck that's over with,' I thought. 'I'm not sure cumming in your velvet-lined cunt is worth doing this again!'

Almost as soon as the last whack was delivered, I felt two hands spreading my burning ass cheeks. Some soothing cream was rubbed onto the raw red flesh.

A warm wet tongue started to rim me after that, much to my delight. Reaching between my thighs, the tongue's owner, I assumed it was Liz but found out later, from Becca herself (the little anal slut), that it was she who took hold of my now flaccid penis.

I know a lot of guys, especially, get off on receiving pain, but I am definitely not one of them!

Pulling gently on my dick and rimming my ass Becca (I still thought it was Liz) introduced a finger into the mix. First, she only fingered the entrance to my rosebud, but as the area got wetter and wetter from her invading tong, she slipped her finger further and further into my ass.

It wasn't unpleasant, so I didn't complain.

Working her finger around in my hole Becca gently stretched my 'back door love passage' open. Shortly she was able to add a second finger and opened me further.

I still didn't find this arousing, but from the low sharp pants I could hear, I could tell it was turning Liz on even more, so I put up with it.

Once, whoever was stretching my hole open was satisfied it was big enough, I guess, the tongue and fingers were removed from my now gaping ass, and I heard Liz ask, "Do you still want to fuck me and cum in my pussy, John?"

'Well, does a bear take communion?' I thought. But merely nodded my head emphatically and added a "Yes, please, Mistress," just to make sure!

Liz removed the blindfold and knelt on the bed beside me. She was completely naked except for a strapon dildo that arced lewdly from her pudenda. The 'cock' part was a lot smaller than the one she had used to fuck Becca into submission the previous night but still looked huge to me.

I could see and smell the results of her arousal running down the inside of her thighs. "First, I'm going to fuck you in the ass with this!" Liz informed me.

'That wasn't part of the deal,' I thought. 'But, hey! In for a penny in for a pound, right?'

I didn't say anything out loud, though.

"Do you wish to use a safe word?" Liz asked.

"No, Mistress," I answered.

Undoing the ropes to my ankles, Liz allowed me to close my legs before she wrapped the rope around both ankles and retied me to the foot of the bed. Straddling my thighs and positioning herself by putting a hand on my lower back just above my still flaming ass and resting her weight on it, Liz guided the strapon's head to the entrance to my rosebud.

"Just relax and let it slide in," she told me. "If it sticks a little, clench down on it with your sphincter muscles, push back at it as if you're trying to push it back out, then relax again. It'll pop straight in, trust me."

I was able to quite readily accept the 'cock' into my ass.

To this day, though, I still find absolutely no pleasure in being anally penetrated. Not by fingers, plugs, strapons or even real cocks attached to real people. Even when the invading item is rubbing across my prostate, which most guys adore, all that I feel is a need to shit.

It does nothing, sexually, for me at all. In fact, it's quite a turn-off!

Liz adored pegging me and all of her 'boys'. Her strapons were the double-headed type, so as she pushed into your ass, the head at the other end was pressed against her clit and into her pussy. She had more orgasms more easily this way than any other, and I had already, pretty much, fallen in love with her, so I was happy to oblige her solely for the pleasure it gave her.

Liz held still in my ass to give me a chance to get used to having a 'cock' in my ass. Once she felt me relax, she asked, "Ready?"

I nodded my head.

Gently, at first, Liz stroked in and out of me but very soon, as her passion inflamed, she was sawing in and out of me as fast and as hard as she could.

Moaning and groaning, Liz rode my ass to at least three orgasms, from what I could hear, never once noticing that I was still totally soft. Coming down from her last orgasm, Liz climbed off my back, sliding the dildo out of my buggered ass as she did. Releasing the ropes, Liz encouraged me to roll over.

Looking disbelievingly at the still un-messed sheets under where my body had been lying, Liz asked, "You didn't enjoy that?"

"Not really," I mumbled back at her.

"Don't worry, you'll learn to love it," she told me.

I never did, though.

After rubbing her nipples down my chest, stomach and abdomen, Liz went down on my flaccid dick. Holding it at the base, she partly took the head into her open mouth and gently blew in and out around it.

Now that was good! My cock roared immediately back to life!

Stroking my shaft and swallowing more and more of me, Liz was shortly deep throating the whole thing. She started to swirl her tongue around the eye of my penis and across my glans, and I very nearly lost my load there and then.

Liz must have realised I was about to cum because she squeezed my balls quite hard and said, "Wait for me!"

Rolling onto her back, Liz encouraged me to get between her thighs. She took hold of my now rock hard cock and guided me into her hot, soaking wet snatch. Matching groans issued from us both as I slipped deep inside her.

"Rock gently with me and grind your pelvic bone against my clit, for a moment, when you hit the bottom of your stroke, just like you did last night, to start with," Liz instructed me. "When you feel me starting to push back up at you, I want you to tongue and gently nibble on here," touching the spot where her neck met her shoulder, "as well as gently blowing in my ear and nibbling on the lobe. But, slowly, slowly and gently, gently, okay? Do not give me a hickey!"

Nodding, I went to work. I must admit the slow build-up that Liz had taught me to do worked far better than my previous and usual 'Wham, blam' approach and has worked with every woman I've been with ever since!

After only a brief interlude of slow stroking and grinding, Liz started to emit low growling moans, with her head pushed tightly against mine, into my ear. Speeding up my strokes, still with a quick pause at the bottom to grind against her clitoris, I ran my tongue around and gently sucked on the area Liz had indicated.

Liz's eyes closed, and I swear she almost purred like a cat! But when I gently blew in her ear and nibbled on her lobe, her eyes flew open, and in astonishment, she said, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

And, with a deep-voiced groan, did.

Wrapping her legs tightly around me and pulling me tight into her cunt Liz bit me hard, leaving another hickey I would have to somehow hide at work, and yelled, "Fuck me, John! Fuck me hard!"

That's right in my wheelhouse, as I may have said before!

Sliding my right arm under Liz's hips and placing my left hand beside her right shoulder so I could rest on it, I effortlessly lifted her lower half off the bed and began to pound into her. My pelvic bone set up a slapping rhythm as I drove hard and deeply into her cunt with every stroke.

Lifting her hips and legs, which were still wrapped tightly around my waist, forced Liz to cling to my broad shoulders. I slid my arms up and under her back and grabbed both of her shoulders with a hand on each.

Lifting myself to a kneeling position, with Liz completely suspended below me, I viciously drove my hips upwards whilst pulling down on her shoulders with my hands and arms, grunting with the effort as I did so.

It took about three hard upward strokes, Liz's head flung back, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fu ... uhuhuhuhu ... ck!" Liz screamed. "I'm c ... ooooo ... m ...uh, uh ... ing!" As she spasmed and her hips bucked against mine.

Liz virtually passed out, letting go of my shoulders with her hands and my hips with her thighs, and she fell back.

Easily holding her weight, I lowered her down onto the mattress. My dick slipped out of her now totally satiated pussy, as I did so.

Not having cum yet, I was still rock hard and throbbing, my cock's head jumping as my sphincter clenched with every throb.

I became aware of a series of low moans and a 'squelching' sound coming from my right. I saw that Becca had returned from unpacking the last of her boxes and was sitting on the dresser chair, having turned it to face the bed. She had picked up Liz's strapon and was feverishly thrusting it in and out of her cunt.

That was the 'squelching' sound I could hear. Her pussy juices were, literally, splashing as the base of the 'cock' hit the entrance to her vulva.

"Fuck!" She said, "That was the hottest goddamned thing I've ever seen! Nobody has ever fucked you that hard or well the whole time I've been with you, Mistress," Becca said to Liz.

Liz, who had regained her composure, smiled and sat up. Noticing my still raging hard-on, Liz raised her eyes to mine. "You haven't cum yet?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll take care of it if you want?" Becca piped in, still fucking herself firmly with the strapon's cock.

"Slut!" Liz called her fondly. "No, this time, he's all for me!"

"Awww!" Becca whined.

Lying back down and lifting then spreading her knees, Liz patted her vulva. "Come in me, please, baby," Liz invited.

I didn't need another invitation!

Sliding back into her, I kissed her passionately and moved languidly inside her, grinding myself against her clitoris.

After a few slow minutes, Liz suddenly raised her eyebrows and looked deep into my eyes. "Oh!" She said in surprise. "I'm going to cum again!"

Feeling her quim pulse around my dick was enough to send me over the edge, and, with a deep heavy groan, I unloaded inside her tight, slippery pussy. I must've shot a bucket load into her because I could feel my sperm leaking out around my cock and sliding down my balls.

With a high pitched squeal, Becca also came, shuddering on the dildo.

With a satisfied groan, I rolled off Liz onto my back. Liz snuggled her shoulder into my armpit and rested her head on my shoulder. Stroking my hairy chest, she kissed my neck and said, "That was so good!"

I smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said to her.

Liz leant back and told Becca to come and 'clean John up'.

"I'll do you first, Mistress," Becca said.

"No, I want to feel his cum in and running out of me for a while longer," Liz told her. "You can help clean me up in the shower later."

With an amazed look on her face, Becca climbed up onto the bed and took me in her mouth. Becca soon had every trace cleaned from on and around my cock and pelvic area using her fine oral and tongue skills.

"Hmmm," she said, "Pussy flavoured cock juice, my favourite!" Licking her lips lasciviously, Becca smiled at me.

Yup, now I was hard again!

Staring at my cock, Becca turned to Liz and said in wonder, "He's fucking hard again! Down boy, down!" she added jokingly.

Liz laughed. "It will have to wait. I'm hungry, so let's go shower, put some clothes on, and we'll head to 'Daniels' for some lunch, my treat."

Daniel's is only the most exclusive restaurant in Hamilton.

"We'll stop by John's place so he can pick up a collared shirt and some things for the rest of the weekend and work on Monday."

End Part III

Coming up next: Shower, then lunch.