My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Denise sit down behind me and place a hand on my thigh just below the bag. "Oh my goodness. I think we have what we need for later." Denise says as she clamps the tube off and removes the small bag. "I don't suppose that you would like to have what's left in the catheter and tube would you Rachael dear?"

"You just leave those for me to take care of!" Rachael quickly states. "After all what kind of a girlfriend would I be to let him clean me up so deliciously and not return the favor?"

"Well I hope you don't mind if I sit here and watch you two do you?" Denise asks as she slides her hand up the inside of my thigh and onto my butt cheek.

"I don't mind and I don't think sweetheart here will mind either." Rachael says while I drop my tongue lower to get her nectar that has managed to coat her rosebud. "If you don't mind and since you're back there. Maybe you should take out his toy since we have what we need for later?" Rachael suggests.

"It would be my pleasure." Denise says as her hand slides over and traces the edge of where the toy enters my pussy with her fingertips. "I'll get a little fun at the same time." she adds as she slowly pulls then pushes the toy in and out of my pussy. When she removes it she replaces it with her fingers and continues the in and out motion.

I moan slightly as she does this. I give Rachael's rosebud a few prods with my tongue and am rewarded with hearing her moan a little herself. As I work my way back up to her clit I make sure I've gotten all of her nectar that I can. I use my hands and spread her lips so I can ease my tongue inside her to get it all. I make sure to cover every nook and cranny on my way up to her engorged button. I can see that it is extended beyond its' hood looking like a very small penis. When I reach it I softly give in a lick and then a gentle suck.

She takes a quick breath. "Be careful Sweetheart she's really sensitive right now." Rachael states as she caresses the side of my face. "After all you've just about got me cleaned up. We can make another mess a little later today besides, I still have to get you cleaned up!"

I give her a few more licks before I raise up on my hands and give her a kiss as she sits up. I feel Denise still thrusting into my pussy and she places her other hand on my scrotum. She starts massaging it softly. Then she slowly removes her fingers and releases my scrotum. Rachael and Denise ease me into a sitting position on the futon. Rachael kneels down between my legs and removes the external catheter with the tube.

As she is doing this Denise kisses me sliding her tongue into mine and caressing mine. When we break our kiss she whispers, "Look at Rachael." I look at her and watch as she opens her mouth and empties the tube into it then suck out anything that remains. She shows me the small puddle of precum on her tongue before she lowers her head to my engorged cock taking it to the base.

"You also need to be careful Darling because I'm still pretty close!" I tell her as I place a hand on her head and one on Denise's chin pulling her close enough to kiss. When our lips meet my hand slides down to her breasts and start caressing them. I can feel Rachael going slowly up and down my erect penis. I stop my kiss and say, "Darling if you don't stop now we are going to have problems!"

Rachael stops and slowly extracts my penis and holds on to it. "It's okay sweetheart. You can relax I won't do anything." she says.

"I think we need to just slow down and relax. It's almost break time." Denise states as she holds my hand and smiles at both Rachael and I. She looks around and finds my clothes. She gets them and inquires if I'm calm enough for them to dress me. I nod my head and she helps me stand up.

Rachael takes my underwear and holds it open for me to step into. As I do she slides them up stopping just before covering my cock, gives it a kiss and then finishes getting them in place. She gets my pants from Denise and again holds them open for me to step into. As she brings them up my legs Denise steps behind me and tucks my shirt in. Then Rachael zips them up and buckles my belt. "There you go sweetheart all dressed and ready for a cup of coffee." She says as she gives me a quick kiss.

The three of us step into the hallway and head for the breakroom. We meet Rosa coming out of the training room. "Are you full yet little one?" She asks as she joins us on our walk to the breakroom.

"Don't worry Momma Rosa. I have room to finish up with you and to take care of Denise as well." I answer as we get to the door of the breakroom. "After you my lovelies." I say as I step to the side so they can enter before me. Once inside I see that the stroller Denise designed is in there and I start to get hard.

"We thought you might like to do another product test for us!" Denise says with a grin as she leads me over to it. She turns and starts undoing my shirt. "After all we have the other sheath to test and Ben never got to see the first one tested!" She adds as my shirt comes untucked.

I see Rachael smile as she undoes my pants. Then in one smooth swift motion pulls both my pants and underwear down to my ankles. "Well seeing as how I'm as good as nude now why not." I state as I step out of my clothes. Rachael and Denise guide me back down into the stroller. Once I'm seated they secure me in with the straps so I can't move. I notice that Sarah is over to the side with a camcorder and recording everything. "I see my Dark beauty is going to record it this time!"

"I fully plan to my little man. This time we will be able to see it again and again." Sarah says with a big smile as she moves closer. "I want to get every delicious detail!"

"Okay little one I'm going to put you in the sheath. This one is stiffer than the other one you tested. I hope you have to pee because otherwise we'll keep you in it until you do." Rosa informs me as she applies a small amount of lube to my penis then to the sheath. Then she slides it down over my erect throbbing cock. "This is going to be really fun today. You know little one we could always say that this is your Halloween costume. It is a good color for you." Rosa adds as she stretches the cup portion out and places my scrotum inside.

Once it's on Rosa gets the hose and bottle from Denise and hooks them up. "Well it's like it was the last time." I say out loud to myself as look over my situation.

Denise smiles. "Not quite Mac! I did a little redesign on that stroller." She states as her and Rachael change it to a standing position. Then I feel something happening at my bottom. "The redesign was fairly simple. Now the seat as you know could only hold a vibrator but now it can be removed to allow unrestrained access to a person's pussy." She says as she holds up a section of the seat for me to see. "Rachael would you like to show Mac what we have got for his lovely little pussy?"

"I'd love to." Rachael answers as she steps to the far side of the breakroom and returns with what appears to be a Symbian. She grins and places it on the floor just behind me. I can see that it is a little different from a normal one as this has a dildo projecting up from a hole. "Sweetheart, we have several female reviews on this wonderful thing but, no reviews from a man's point of view. We thought that since you were going to test the new sheath we'd kill two birds with one stone." She states as she applies some lubricant to the phallus projecting up from its tunnel.

"It would appear that I have little choice in the matter at the moment." I state as they start to lower me down towards the realistic cock. Suddenly my descent is stopped and Denise steps in front of me.

"Mac, dearest, you will always have a choice. Nothing has changed! If you say no then no it is." Denise states as she looks me in the eyes. "I don't want to make you do something that is outside your boundaries. The same agreement we had when you started doing the product testing still applies! Perhaps even more so now that we're a family my dearest."

"I know and I trust each and every one of you!" I say as I lean forward as much as I able to that is and give her a quick kiss. "Now, I guess all that is left is for you wonderfully devious ladies to finish lowering me down onto that device. Although I am a little worried about one thing."

"What's that little man?" Sarah asks while still recording.

"What will happen if the lube starts to, shall we say dries up?" I inquire as they stop just short of penetrating my pussy.

"It's self-lubricating Sweetheart." Rachael answers then with a grin adds, "We used it for well over a couple of hours on Rosa during one of our weekend parties!"

"That would undoubtedly be the one that you could hardly walk afterwards am I correct Momma Rosa?" I inquire as I look towards her.

"That's right little one but I enjoyed it a lot, it was great fun." Rosa replies as she stands up and leans in to give me a quick kiss. Then she gets ready to continue lowering me down.

"Wait a minute, I don't know how many kisses you three have gotten from little man today but I haven't gotten a one!" Sarah states as she walks up and smiles before she brings her lips to my. I feel her tongue gently prod my lips open and slides wonderfully into my mouth. She starts to retract her tongue but I suck on it a little and she leaves it extended as I move my head back and forth. This causes her to moan a little. When our lips are again touching she finishes our kiss and looks me in the eyes. "No one has ever done that to me little man. I've done it to others because I think it is one of the sexiest things you can do kissing. I have never got to experience it as the receiver." She says.

"Well Momma I'll give it to you as much as you want from now on!" I tell her then after a brief pause I add, "You have a longer tongue than most women! I'll bet even money that women really like you!"

"You'll never hear us complain." Denise states with a smile.

I look over to her and see she has the camcorder. She got the whole kiss recorded. I watch as she hands it back to Sarah who steps back so she can continue to get the whole thing recorded. "Where is everyone else, I mean it's time for break they should be in here shouldn't they?" I ask.

As they lower me down the helmet of the phallus presses against my pussy. I gasp as it gets past my sphincter. "We choose one that was as close in size to Carla as we could find. As to why no one has showed up yet for break is simple! They are waiting for us to go and get them." Denise answers.

"We told them that we would have a special surprise for them and it would make their break even better than normal Sweetheart." Rachael explains.

Denise turns on the machine and it slowly starts to thrust up into me. "You do realize that it is going to make relieving myself even harder?" I say as I look at every one of them. They all just smile as they spread my legs a little wider so that there is an unobstructed view of my pussy being slowly screwed while trying to go pee.

Rachael pulls a chair over, then goes and gets coffee for the two of us. She is about to set them on a table when Rosa brings over another chair that she can use as a place to set our cups. Sarah places the camcorder on a tripod then takes a seat behind it. Denise heads out of the breakroom. "I'm pretty sure you need to go little one but hold off until everyone gets seated if you can." Rosa instructs.

As everyone enters the breakroom they can see me sitting there exposed. It isn't until they are directly in front of me that they can see the dildo sliding in and out. I notice that one seat is marked as reserved for Ben and I blush slightly knowing he will be sitting there. When he steps into the breakroom he walks over and gives me a good looking over. "I'm sure Denise and the others had an idea to fill your mouth with something as well." Ben states. "If it were me, I'd know exactly what to fill your mouth with." He adds with a mischievous grin.

"Oh we had several ideas." Denise states, "But this is his break as well and he likes coffee so Rachael is going to give him some. To make sure he doesn't spill any Rosa had a fun idea."

Rachael reaches over to the other side of her and has a baby bottle full of coffee. "This way sweetheart you won't spill any and you can drink at your own pace." Rachael says as she brings it to my lips. "Just think of it as mommy training or nursing on a nice warm nipple."

I start to blush as she gets the nipple in my mouth. My bladder is full but I can't seem to relax enough to go pee with the dildo going in and out. I can see Ben sitting almost directly in front of me smiling and rubbing his crotch. The images in my mind of what he implied are making it harder to relax. Carla walks over and runs her hand down my body stopping just above my bladder and pushes down slightly. That is all it took, just a little pressure and I start peeing. I blush even deeper. The moment my urine shows in the clear tube Denise increases the speed of the dildo penetrating me.

After a few moments I'm sucking on my bottle of coffee and I hear a gasp come from the doorway. I look over and see a woman standing there with a shocked look on her face. It slowly changes to a smile as Denise walks over to her and the step into the hallway. I can hear they talking but not understand what their saying to each other.

"Don't worry Sweetheart. She is a friend of ours." Rachael states as she guides the bottle back to my lips. "Denise will handle everything and there won't be any problems. If anything she may want to get another look at what's going on!"

Denise returns by herself and grins at me. Then takes a seat behind Ben and whispers something in his ear that causes him to grin. The time goes by and soon break time is over and as the ladies leave each one gives me a kiss. This is all caught on video! The only ones left in the room are Denise, Rosa, Rachael, David and Ben. The dildo is lowered to where it is just inside me and I'm then raised up off of it.

"Rosa would you mind cleaning our Symbian while we go to the changing room?" Denise asks as she and Rachael lower me back down into a sitting position.

"Not at all, when I'm done I'll meet you there!" Rosa answers as she opens up a set of wipes and removes the dildo from the Symbian.

Rachael pushes the stroller towards the door. "What about the cleaning crew?" I ask a little worried.

"Oh their done and have left! So we don't need to worry about them anymore." Denise answers as we enter the hallway. We go down the hall to the changing room when we all are inside David closes the door. "Mac, Ben stated he had an idea of what to fill your mouth with! Now I want you to know you can say no and it won't happen! Okay?"

"I know Denise and it's okay. I know what both Ben and David want and I'm okay with it." I tell her as Ben step forward and undoes his pants. As his cock comes into view I'm amazed at how long it is more than the girth. It's easily nine or ten inches long hard and just a little wider than Carla. "I gather you have been wanting to have some fun with me for a while!"

"Ever since Sarah sent me the video of the first time you blew Carla. You may have been on autopilot as they say but it was hot as hell. I can't count the times I jacked off to that whole video." Ben says as he guides his cock towards my mouth. "I know I'm longer than anything you've had so far but I will go easy on you bro."

I hear a camera click to one side of me and I look over and see David holding it taking pictures. "I enjoy erotic photography." He says and then adds, "None of these will see the light of day they are strictly for our family's enjoyment! So never mind me."

"Easy for you to say you're not the one with a cock and a camera in your face." I chuckle as I turn back to Ben and his cock. He stops just short of my mouth holding it very still in front of me. As my tongue slides across the helmet of his cock I feel my legs being released from the stroller. My socks are removed and I feel a pair of silky smooth nylons replacing them. Then I take his cock into my mouth and I taste his precum as it leaks forth from the head of his cock. It's slick and has a musky flavor, not bitter but in a way kind of a cinnamon flavor that is just barely has a touch of sweetness.

"I had hoped I'd get to do this so for the last few days and last night I've been having cinnamon rolls. That way it won't be real salty and bitter." Ben says as he slides more of his meat into my mouth. As it reaches the back of my mouth I relax my throat so he can slide even more in. "Do you think you can take more?" he asks.

In reply I push my head forward as much as I can and it starts to glide down my throat. He understands and pushes towards me even more. He pulls back allowing me to breath then pushes forward again. While he is doing that my arms and torso are released. So I lean forward and place my hands on his ass. They're firm with very little fat; I slide my fingers down his crack to his rosebud and brush across it. I feel hands on my thighs under the stockings and connecting them to what I have figured out is a garter belt around my waist.

I can't see who but someone applies a small amount of lube to my fingertips and places them back on his opening. I press gently at first and hear him moan so I press a little harder and feel it start to relax. As my fingertip enters his passage I relax my throat and take him all the way down my throat. As my nose touches his pelvis I push my finger deep into his anal canal and wiggle it around. He places his hands on top of my head and begins to guide me back and forth. Never fully pulling out but always going all the way in. I time my finger to thrust in when he is in and out when he is pulling out.

"You have learned a great skill in such a short time little brother!" Ben says as he thrust forward all the way down my throat. "I've got several subs who can't take near this much of my cock. You're a natural; I wish you could teach them how to do it!"

I move one hand to cup his balls and start to massage them as well as fingering his loosing asshole. I add a second finger and he becomes more animated in his movements. I feel my feet being placed in a set of shoes which I'm sure are high heels.

"I have come to understand after talking to Denise that we share a common fetish!" Ben says as he starts to slow down. "You see I like to see and feel a set of legs encased in stockings as well." he states as he removes his cock from my mouth and bends down. "Put your hands around my neck." Ben states as he slides his arms under my legs and lifts me out of the stroller. I feel a set of fingers brush against my pussy. Then Ben lowers me down onto his cock the girth I know I can handle its the length that scares me. "Don't worry little brother you can handle this I'm sure." He says as he enters my pussy. "Oh yeah, you feel even better than I thought you would!"

I'm amazed that Ben could pick me up so easily and is now slowly lowering me onto his cock and there is nothing I can do to stop him. I feel him spreading me open as he goes in deeper and deeper, at one point I ask him to stop for a minute and he does.

"He is almost all the way in little one. Just three more inches to go." Rosa says trying to encourage me.

"I don't know if I can Momma Rosa, he is so deep now that I can feel things moving out of the way." I tell her.

Ben backs out some and then starts his advance again. Slowly he goes deeper than last time, he continues to back out some and then go deeper. Just when I'm sure I can't take any more I realize that I'm resting on his cock fully. "Now little brother the fun begins." Ben says as he places my back against the wall and starts to pump in and out his full length. He is increasing the speed of his cock slamming in and out of my pussy. There is nothing I can do but hold on to this roller coaster ride. For several minutes he is pounding away at my pussy and all I can do is hold on. "I'm almost there... I've saved up a big load for you but Denise told me she has other plans for it. Maybe later you'll get the next one!" Ben says as he continues to drive his cock from the tip up until his balls slap my ass cheeks, into my pussy.

1...345678