My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I love the feel of lace. The combination of rough and smooth textures. Add to that the fact that my cock is trapped in lace with the head just touching the lips of my pussy." I say. She nods her head and touches the head of my cock pushing it lightly against my pussy lips. "It's a sensation that is amplified when I walk! It causes my cock to slide side to side across them. It makes my cock almost ache to be released, I know that I have precum covering a section of my lips making them slick. It's a delicious feeling, almost addictive! It's beautiful to look at and in many ways it makes me feel kind of sexy. If you can understand what I mean?" I state. "Just knowing that you or one of my other lovely girlfriends, David or even Ben have quick easy access to my pussy sends a naughty shiver up my spine and in a way adds to the naughtiness of it all!"

She slides her finger over my pussy lips and feels how slick they are. "They are a little slick now that you mention it. I bet you would like to have something right here, right now." Denise says as she presses her finger against my pussy. As I push down on her fingers she smiles at me. "It definitely looks like my special girl is a little horny! Unfortunately your just going to have to deal with it for a while darling. I want my girl as horny as possible for the party to tonight. It will help out, you'll just have to trust me." She says as she rubs a few more times and slowly drags her hand back out from under my skirt. "Now darling if you'll stand up for me and turn around I'll snap you bow."

"That's just mean sweetheart and what do you mean it will help out?" I inquire as I stand up, turn around and bend over slightly. I feel her lift my skirt and then snap the bow back in place. "When do I get to see my costume for tonight anyway, you starting to make me nervous?"

"Don't be nervous, we'll all be there with you tonight." Denise says as I turn around and face her. She turns off the recorder and places it back in her pocket. She looks back up at me and gives me a light kiss on the lips. "I won't let anything happen to my girl. I promise I'll make it worth it tonight darling. Now I'm going to put my notes back in my office and I'll transcribe the recording later. I loved hearing your descriptions. I really can't tell you how excited it got me to hear it. I think I'll keep that recording, that way I can listen to it later." she says as she gathers up her things and heads out of the breakroom.

1...345678