My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice Denise squatting down with a cup in her hand. "Let me know when you're about to pull out Ben." She says from somewhere below us.

Ben is breathing really hard and pounding away at my pussy. When all of the sudden he says, "Here I come Denise." I feel his cock being ripped from my well used pussy. "AHHhhh...Here it issss!" I feel his body jerking against mine for several moments. Then he starts to calm down and his breathing slows and gets deeper with each passing moment.

He carries me over to the changing table and sets me down and all I can do is fall back and catch my breath as well. I was very close to cumming myself from the intense pounding I was getting. As I lay there I look around and see David setting down both the camcorder and his camera.

Rosa steps between my legs and looks at me. "Little one I'm going to check you and make sure you're okay after that." She states as she puts on a latex glove, applies so lube and slides her finger inside me. When she pulls it out she looks at me and says, "Everything is fine, you're just well used at the moment little one."

"You did good little brother some of my subs can't do what you just did." Ben says as he stands beside me. "I definitely left Denise, Rosa, Rachael and the others in good hands. I hope you'll excuse me, I hate to screw and run but Carla still needs my help in the warehouse!" he adds just before he walks to the door and then exits the room.

"He must have saved that one up for more than a day or two!" Denise says as she looks into the cup she used to catch his cum. She then pulls another small bag from her bra, similar to the one that was strapped to my leg and pours his cum into it. "This and what we got from Mac are a nice start for the fun later tonight!" she says. "Ben has been on edge, dying to have a chance at you! I hope you didn't mind." Denise says.

"It's alright but I wish you'd have told me beforehand. He really went to town on me." I says as I stand up and rub my butt. "So now do I leave what I have on or do I need to change back into my clothes?" I inquire looking at Denise as she seems to be the ringleader.

"Well you can have your underwear and pants but the shirt has to go!" Denise says as she helps me put on my underwear. When it is up over my cock she folds the top down a little then helps me with my pants. "We girls are experts at getting pants on over high heels!" Denise states with a chuckle.

"Don't do his pants up too high otherwise we'll just have to have him undo them again!" David tells her before he steps into the hallway.

"I take it my breasts are done and ready to be applied?" I inquire as the idea starts to get me erect.

"Yes they are! David and Lisa are going to need you back up on the changing table so they can do their job sweetheart!" Rachael says as she walks over to me and leads me back to the changing table. "I need to get back to my special project so I'll see you later." she tells me as she kisses my cheek.

I watch her walk out the door and into the hallway. After she closes the door I look at Denise and Rosa then ask, "I hope you both understand but is everybody more, loving and caring than they were yesterday?"

"Well little one isn't that how girlfriends should be?" Rosa says as she steps up to my right side.

Denise steps up to my left side. "You don't have a problem with that do you?" she asks with a smile.

"Oh I don't have a problem in the world with it. I was just curious that's all." I reply as I put my hands around both their waists and pull them in closer. "I like the way things are going! I'm not going to complain at all."

"Rosa, why don't you take his shirt off and his pants?" Denise says as she kisses my cheek then heads for the door. "I have a better idea!" she says as she steps through the door closing it behind her.

Rosa looks at me and smiles. "Well little one I get to undress you all by myself, again!" she states as she undoes the snaps on my shirt that were still closed. She untucks it and slides it down my arms then places it on the futon. She then moves to my pants and lowers the zipper. As she starts to lower them her face is directly in front of my crotch. "I can see you like the idea as much as I do! But I don't think we have enough time to play before Denise gets back little one. I wish we did though!" she says as she continues to slide them down my legs.

When it comes time to remove them I place a hand on her shoulder as I lift my leg. She quickly get the pant leg over my foot even with the high heels. She moves to the other leg and slides her hand down the backside as she starts to ease the pant leg over my heels. "You know the changing table is fairly high for what they are going to be doing. I think that maybe the stroller would be better." Rosa states just before Denise steps back into the room.

I see that Denise has brought the bohemian skirt she purchased the other day while we were shopping and a shoulder purse. "Denise, Rosa thinks that the changing table is a bit high for David and Lisa to work on. She suggests using the stroller you designed." I tell her as she wraps the skirt around my waist and buttons a few of the buttons.

There is a knock on the door. When we ask who it is, David answers. So we tell him to come in. He and Lisa enter the room with a rolling cart covered with a sheet. "Nice outfit! Easy access, I like it!" Lisa states with a grin as she walks up, gives me a quick kiss and a quick grope as well. "But we really need to do something about your underwear! It isn't quite sexy enough." She adds.

"We have work to do you can grope him later! Gods know I could use a break for a little while." David says with a chuckle.

"Oh David sweetheart I know you enjoy being groped! You only complain in order to get groped even more!" Denise says as she looks towards Lisa and winks. Then she explains what Rosa had said about the changing table. David agrees with us and has Lisa bring the stroller over. They adjust it so it will be at a comfortable height for them to work. "You need for Mac to remain still while you apply his breasts don't you?" Denise asks.

"Yes it would make it a lot easier." David says. "Why have you got something in mind that can do that?" he inquires with a knowing smile.

She helps me onto the stroller which has been changed into a table configuration. "Oh, I think I have just the things to do that!" Denise says as she brings a chair over to where my head is. She sits down and unbuttons her blouse. Then she undoes her lace nursing bra exposing her swollen breasts. "I'm very full and need some relief and since you two will be busy and he needs to remain still. I think we can kill two birds with one stone. How long with it take to apply his breasts?" She inquires.

"It would normally take about twenty minutes but because your exposed and my assistant is a little horn dog! I'd say somewhere around half an hour to forty five minutes." David answers. "We are going to use a glue that will last between twenty four to forty eight hours. If you try to take it off any sooner than that you'll lose a fair amount of chest and stomach hair Mac!" David tells me.

"Then the 'horn dog' will blend the edges with a waterproof makeup." Lisa says with a grin. "That will only take about ten to fifteen minutes. Then the makeup for your face will only take another ten or fifteen minute. Of course you can't nurse when I do that, I know it's such a shame!" Lisa says as she sticks out her lower lip and makes a pouty face.

"Well can I at least see my breasts before you start?" I ask. They remove the sheet so I can see them and they look so real it's scary. "Are you sure you didn't kill some poor woman for her tits?" I ask jokingly.

Denise gently pushes my head back down onto the table and says with a grin, "Don't worry darling they'll never find the body." Which cause everyone to chuckle.

As they start to work Denise places her nipple in my mouth. Almost instantly I am rewarded with a mouthful of her delicious milk gliding over my tongue. After just a few swallows I start getting that wonderful euphoric feeling. As I suckle on her enlarged nipple I think to myself, 'I am so lucky to have ended up working here with these women. Not to mention that I now have not one girlfriend but nine and if I want at least one and maybe two boyfriends. God I was wanting to try new things but I never thought I would be doing all this! It does feel right though, I can have the best of both worlds.'

"It looks like little one is thinking again." Rosa says as she stands behind Denise looking down. "He always gets that far away look in his eyes when he thinks about something while he nurses! And speaking of nursing. When you get done with your part David, I have some milk for you to nurse!"

I smile around Denise's breast when I hear Rosa say that. Time seems to fly as Denise's flow slows down to just a few drops. She softly pulls her nipple from my lips and replaces it with her other which gives me a mouthful as it enters my mouth. She taste sweet, 'how do they do it?' I wonder. 'They are each sweet tasting but different at the same time with a distinct flavor that is their own.' I receive mouthful after mouthful of her milk enjoying each one. I notice that David and Lisa are just finishing applying my breasts. I see David and Rosa move away towards my feet where I lose track of them.

"Okay dearest, Lisa is going to work her magic and then we'll go and have lunch. That is if you're not too full of our milk!" Denise says as she brushes some hair out of my face. I look up at her and can see her smiling down at me as I nurse. After a few minutes longer her flow starts to dwindle down to a trickle. "That's all I have for you now dearest. I'll have some more before the party tonight for you." She states as she gently extracts her nipple from my mouth.

"Well little brother it's time for me to really show you what I can do with makeup!" Lisa says as she opens up a makeup case she had on the rolling cart.

I look down my body and almost freak because, before my eyes are a pair of beautiful breasts that any man would love to fondle. I look further down and can see my erect cock standing straight up. "I think that this is kind of the view little sister has each morning!" I say as I start to stand up. I watch as they move exactly like a real set of breasts do when I stand up. "They're not as heavy as I thought they would be!" I say as I look over and see David nursing on Rosa's breast.

"It's the material we used. It's seventy five percent lighter than the prototype we created for you." Lisa says as she looks over at David also. "You two have all the fun! I wish I could try that." she states as she looks back at me.

"I'll redo the stroller so he can sit down." Denise says as she starts changing the stroller.

"What color hair is he going to have?" Lisa inquires.

"He'll most likely have nice jet black hair tonight but for today he is going to be a brunette." Denise explains to her. "Let me go get his hair and we'll secure it on his head. That way you'll be able to coordinate his makeup." she adds as she quickly heads for the door.

After she leaves the room Lisa looks at me. "I think it won't be very hard to make you look good! You've got a face that lends itself to going either male or female." Lisa says as she moves my head left and right. "I can see you shaved very close today. Do you have what's called five o'clock shadow?"

"No I've been blessed to having whiskers that don't grow like a madman." I answer her. "That and the color of them is a light reddish color."

"Maybe you should have tried a Reddish colored wig!" Lisa suggests as she starts setting up her make up. I see her pull out what looks like an air brush and some bottles that she holds up to my face. As she holds them by my face she shakes her head and puts several ones back after she finds the one she wants. "Yes, this is the one I'll use for your foundation." she says.

Denise comes back into the room carrying the box that holds my wig with a brush on top. "Okay, just give me a few minutes to get it brushed out. Then we'll put it on him." Denise says as she takes a seat and opens the box. She pulls out the brunette wig and starts brushing it out. "This one and the other are actually human hair. I think that is why they looked so good."

Once she has it brushed out she steps up behind me and places it on my head. Then she starts making sure it is securely connected. At one point she places several strips at different spots under the wig. "Alright it should be secure and not come off if someone gives it a tug." Denise states just before she gives it a tug and my head follows the hair. "We're good, you now can get going on his makeup." she adds.

Lisa starts on my makeup and I can only think of what my sister once said about makeup when she wore it she called it 'putting my face together'. Lisa does my eyes and adds eyelashes because mine are so small. After sitting as still as I can she finishes with my lips. "I figure I'll need to redo your makeup before the party! Then I'll use some bright red lipstick, it will go really go well with either the hair you have on or the jet black wig Denise says you have!" Lisa states as she slides the tip back in the case. "So Denise and Rosa what do you think?" she asks as she backs away.

"Lisa, you need to do my makeup before the party!" Rosa says.

"I agree with Rosa! Wow, you are amazing." Denise says as she picks up a mirror and holds it up for me to see. "Dearest you look beautiful!"

I look into the mirror and stunned. I expected to see a man trying to look like a woman but what I see is a woman. One that I would have been nervous to talk to. "Lisa, I don't know how you did this but, Oh my god!" I tell her as I feel almost like crying. I tear up but manage not to cry.

"I think he is amazed." David says with a smile. "I knew she could work her magic. Lisa is a master in the craft of makeup!"

Rosa walks over with my shirt. "I don't know if it will fit little one but I'll help you with your shirt" she says as she pulls my shirt up my arms. She buttons it up but when she gets to my breasts it won't close. "It looks like it's your turn to show a beautiful cleavage!" she states with a chuckle as she tucks it into my skirt.

"Are you ready to meet the others in the breakroom for lunch?" Denise says as she takes my hand and leads me to the door.

I look and see everyone else is behind me ready to go. "Darling I'm more than a little nervous." I tell her.

"I know but everything is going to be alright. I promise." Denise replies as she opens the door. "You look wonderful and the others are going to be amazed." she states.

We step out into the hallway and walk down to the breakroom. As we step inside they all look towards the door and several of them stare at me and don't say anything. Carla walks up to me.

"Wow, little brother you look wonderful!" Carla says as she takes my hand and leads me over to a table. When I sit down Debbie places a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Baby, she is right you are beautiful!" Debbie states as she places a hand on my shoulder. "And your breasts aren't bad either." she adds as she looks down the front of my shirt. That causes everyone to laugh.

Cindy walks over and sits down on my lap. "Daddy, you look really good as a woman. So maybe for today and tonight I'll call you Momma." she says with that cute little girl giggle she does.

Ben walks in and goes straight to the coffee pot and gets his coffee. He turns around and looks at me for a few moments. "If I didn't know it was you Mac! I'd swear you were one hell of a beautiful woman." Ben states.

As we have lunch everyone is talking and asking Lisa to do their makeup before the party. "So is little man going to do the favor you asked for Denise?" Sarah asks loud enough for everybody to hear. Everyone gets real quiet to hear the answer.

"I told her I would and I always am true to my word." I tell her. I see Denise smile and we all see Cindy jump up out of her seat and practically run out of the breakroom. "What was that about?" I ask aloud to no one in particular.

She returns with a Irish style walking stick we carry and walks up to Denise. "You better take this when you leave." Cindy says as she hands it to Denise.

"Why do I need an Irish walking stick?" She asks.

"To protect Mommy! As good as he looks some man is going to snatch Mommy up and have his way with him!" Cindy says with a straight face then breaks into the biggest smile laughing as does everyone else.

After Denise calms down she replies, "Oh I think they'll be in for a hell of a surprise when they lift his skirt." She laughs as she pictures that happening.

"I've seen that look a few times!" Carla states. "They don't know whether to run for the hills, wet themselves , go blind or stick around and see what happens." She laughs.

"That would be a picture worth having!" Sarah adds in.

"That could also turn ugly real quick and I'd rather not find out which one they decide to do." I state. "Now if it was someone else I'd love to see what would happen! Maybe you should bring the walking stick!"

Denise chuckles at my statement then says, "Okay everyone back to work, Mac and I need to go see Catharine. Rosa you know what needs to be done."

As everyone starts to head out of the breakroom Sarah walks over and slides her hand inside my shirt and feels me up. "Oh my, it not only looks real but is warm to the touch and feels like a real breast with a nipple!" She states where everybody can hear. "How did you manage that my light skinned beauty?" She inquires of David as she looks at him.

"That's the beauty of the material we used. It looks and feels like real human skin, it also warms up to body temperature in about an hour when it's in contact with the skin." David says with pride as he walks over to her. "I can create anything your little heart desires my ebony princess."

"We need to talk. There is an item I have always wanted for my own." Sarah says as she looks at him and smiles. "But it will have to be later after work, you darling pale man." she adds as her fingers slide up his throat to his chin raising his head slightly so she can kiss his nose.

Once everyone is out of the breakroom Denise looks at me. "Everything that was in your pants I put into that small shoulder purse for you dearest." She says as she leads me to the hallway and then to the door to the parking lot. "I really do appreciate you doing this for me and David." she says once we are in her car.

As we are driving along we get caught at a red light and a car pulls up with a bunch of young men. Denise points them out to me so I turn my head to see what she is pointing at and when I do the young men are trying to get me to roll down the window. "I'm not rolling down this window darling." I tell her which causes her to laugh and I quickly start to also. The light turns green and we are off before the boys realize the light changed. When we turn onto the street where Catharine has her store we see that there is some construction going on across the street.

Denise pulls into the parking lot and stops the car. "Okay darling we're her! Now you know how Catharine is so there won't be any reason to be nervous." She says just before she starts to get out of the car.

I open the door and start to get out. As I do my skirt slides off my leg exposing my stockings. I hear several loud wolf whistles coming from across the street. I look up and see the same guys who were at the red light. It's then that I remember that my shirt is only buttoned up to my breasts. I look for Denise and see her standing at the front of the car giggling.

"Come on out they won't bite!" She says motioning for me to get out of the car. She walks over to my door. "It will be okay! They are on the other side of the street and I think their boss is coming."

1...345678