My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

Story Info
Mac and the Ladies start to prepare for the Halloween Party.
28.3k words
4.62
10k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride back everyone is pretty quiet. As we pull into the parking lot I look over at Denise. "Are you ready for this?" I ask.

"I better be." She replies as she gets out and unlocks the back door so we can all go inside. "Okay, everyone to the breakroom." She says as she opens the door. She sees me pull out my cell phone. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to call home and check that everything there is alright. Then apologize for being late." I tell her. "I'll be there in a minute." I step inside after Denise and make my call while I watch her walk to the breakroom.

After I finish my call I walk into the breakroom smiling. "Everything is okay I take it." Denise says.

"Oh yeah. They're going to watch 'The Pride and the Prejudice'. I was told that if I was with someone and maybe getting lucky that I could take all the time I needed." I replied. "At least that is what I heard my mother yell with my Brother-in-law to my sister while we were talking."

"Well you most definitely are getting 'lucky' Daddy" Cindy says with a chuckle.

"Alright, now let's get this over with." says Denise. "I guess I need to go first since I'm the one who so publicly stated we are a poly type group. As you all know I may a big show of telling David that he shouldn't ask me to change him if he wet his diaper. I stated that it would be wrong because we are cousins. Well, it wouldn't have been. When we were in college, we were lovers. That's why he and I never went home to Maine during the holidays. Both of our families have disowned us. We still have feelings for each other, if it bothers anyone please let us know and we won't do anything around you."

"That explains why you were always around whenever David needed changing." Rosa says with a grin. "I was wondering if you wanted to do it yourself when you were there."

"Yeah, I had an idea you were watching." Sarah adds.

"Well, I wanted to but I knew that if I did our secret would be found out." Denise says, "David I'm sorry but they needed to know."

"I understand and if you hadn't told them I was going to." David states.

I walk over to Denise and say, "I think I speak for the rest of our family when I say, if what you feel comes from your heart it isn't a bad thing."

"Well just so everyone knows we still care a great deal for each other but not the same way as in college." David adds. "Although now I won't have to worry about everyone finding out."

"I guess it's my turn!" I state. "I'm sure many of you are curious as to why I don't wear diapers when I arrive or when I head home and why I live with my Mother and Sister. My sister actually lives next door to my Mother and me. She sits with mom while I'm here other than that I am the one who takes care of our mother. She is getting up in years and her health isn't what it once was. The trips and stays at the hospital are becoming more frequent and longer each time. That's why I have left work a few times early or why I got here later than usual for me."

"Little one, you could have told us this sooner. We would have been happy to help you out if you needed." Rosa says. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Dad passed about ten years ago, and I was helping to take care of him for five years before that so, for about fifteen years now." I answered. "Mom keeps telling me that I need to get out more but when I do I've come home to find her on the floor because she fell on several occasions. So I put everything on hold, for which my sister and brother-in-law chew my ass over. They tell me that I need to live my life as well and their right, I know but its family."

"Mac, you are rare." Denise says then she looks around does anyone else have anything they want to get off their chest?"

Cindy stands up. "Well I guess the cat is out of the bag about how much of a cum slut I am and I feel better about it. I know that several have mentioned to me about maybe becoming a Mommy but I could never do that for a stranger. I'm just really more comfortable being a submissive little." She says. "That's why I waited so long before I asked Daddy here to change me so I could be a bad little baby girl." She adds as she smiles at me.

"I understand baby girl." I tell her as she sits back down.

"How long is the Movie your family is watching Mac?" Denise asks.

"Well by now they have the popcorn made and gotten their drinks. It's a three hour movie which should be starting right about now." I explain. "Why do you want to know that?"

"I'm going to go get some keys made for everyone to the apartment and the rear door." Denise explains. "While I'm gone I'm sure that there are some ladies who could use some nursing on to relieve some pressure. I know I'll need it when I get back." she adds as she leaves the room.

I turn and look around for a moment. "So are we going to treat this as a Mommy training session or just have some more fun while doing it?" I ask of no one in particular.

Rosa walks over. "Well there are four women who are currently lactating here and another getting keys made. Carol is working on starting to lactate but hasn't as of yet. I suggest that we decide who goes with whom. Then let them decide while they are stripping down."

"Okay, but who goes with whom?" Lisa asks with her hand between her legs.

"Well they would include Mac, David, Carla, Cindy and you Lisa." Rosa says. "Rachael would you mind diapering and Nursing Cindy? Carol, you diaper and Nurse Lisa then, if you want you can do it the other way around. Debbie how about you and Little sister. Now if you don't mind Sarah I'll take care of little one and you can have David." She looks around and sees everyone standing by who they were paired with. "Oh and little one, I do believe Denise has her eyes on you to nurse her as well, maybe in some special attire later." She smiles.

"If we have the time." I reply with a smile as I walk up to her.

"Come on my light skinned beauty, Momma has to get you diapered and nursing." she says as she places her fingers down the front of David's pants. "Well it seems someone is happy about the arrangement!"

Rachael and Cindy head to her sewing room. Carol and Lisa head for the changing room. Everyone else heads for the training room. We get into the training room Rosa leads me to the exam table. Debbie reaches behind the futon, pulls out the stroller Denise designed and leads Carla to a chair under the window to the breakroom. Sarah leads David to the futon.

"Now let's get my little one undressed and then he can help me get ready before I diaper that hungry little pussy of his." Rosa says as she starts removing my clothes. Once I'm naked she leans forward and slides her lips around the head of my cock. She slides up and down several times.

"I believe he is to be nursing on you not the other way around." Debbie says with a snicker.

"And you shouldn't talk with your mouth full Debbie." Rosa says with a chuckle.

"Little one, do you want to help your Momma Rosa get undressed so she can get you diapered the way you like?" Rosa asks as she holds on to my erection.

"I'll help you Momma Rosa." I say as I start unbuttoning her top exposing her lace nursing bra. Once I have the top completely unbuttoned I remove it and place it on top of my clothes beside the exam table. I undo the clasp on her nursing bra and remove it placing it on the pile. Then I reach around her waist and slide the zipper on her skirt down while she slides her hand back and forth on my penis.

"You do realize Momma Rosa that the well may be dry." I say with a grin as her skirt comes free and I catch it as she steps out of it. I lean back a little and fold it up then lay it on top of our clothes.

"I know little one but, I'm sure that it still feels good. Doesn't it?" Rosa softly inquires as she turns me and places my back to the table. "Now I need to get set up to diaper you."

"Okay Momma Rosa." I reply as I watch her place a changing pad on the table. She places a very thick cloth diaper beside the table on one of the extendable shelves that the table has. I reach over and cup one of her breasts while she gets the wipes out. I'm a little amazed that I never really noticed just how big her breasts really are. "Momma Rosa, just how big is your bust?" I ask.

She looks at my hand. "Well little one, depending on the brand bra I wear it varies from a Double D to an E cup. Although here lately I've been making more milk and the bras are feeling just a little tight." Rosa states. "But that can happen when you use a breast pump six or seven times a day, and that doesn't take into account the fact that I've had Denise and Rachael each nursing on me a couple of times a day." She adds with a smile.

As I get on the table I say, "So while I've been doing the Mommy training sessions or working in the computer room you've been bouncing between Denise's office and Rachel's sewing room!"

She places my legs in the stirrups. "That's right, and sometimes they come over to my place after work. We actually live next door to each other."

"Then why do you three come to work in different cars?" Debbie asks.

"I guess we never really thought about riding together." Rosa replies as she slides a finger over my well used pussy. "Little one, I'm going to check your ah, pussy and make sure everything is okay after all it went through earlier." she adds with a smile.

"Okay but, you really don't have to have an excuse to if you want to finger me." I say with a grin. I watch as she moves around to the side of the table. She slides her hand back over my crotch and places her finger back on my pussy.

"That's good to know little one because like a lot of the ladies here I enjoy fingering your little pussy." Rosa says as she leans over and kisses me. While at the same time slowly pushing her lubed finger into me. As she starts the in and out motion our lips part. "As Sarah told you earlier we all know how much you enjoy being fingered. There are a few of us who haven't placed a finger inside you but really would like the chance. I think that I may just have to stop by the computer room every so often when I'm on my way to nurse Denise or Rachael. That way I can play with your pussy."

"I think I may need to get a futon for the computer room." I say. "Just who all else wants a chance to play with my pussy?" I ask.

"Well Rachael for one. Carol told me she enjoyed helping you the other day and would have loved to just finger you and not have had to worry about the enema she gave you. Lisa has said she'd like to and that leaves Cindy. I'm not sure if she would like to or not. To her you're 'Daddy' and she is a submissive like she confessed to earlier. She would do it if Daddy asked I'm sure."

"It seems that I may need to make myself a little more available to some of my coworkers. I won't want them to feel left out of the fun we have here." I say as I place my hand on Rosa's crotch.

"First, I need to get your diaper on little one." Rosa says as she moves to between my legs without removing her finger. She stands there and adds a second finger.

As I lay there and enjoy the feeling of her fingers penetrating me. She reaches into one of the drawers on the table and removes something. I try to see what it was but lying on my back really doesn't allow me to look down between my legs into the drawers there at that end of the table.

As she removes her fingers she says, "Okay little one I need you to raise your bottom for me so I can put your diaper in place."

Once I raise my bottom off the table I feel her slide that thick diaper under me. When she has it in place she lets me know that I can lower my bottom back down. It feels really soft and thick almost as thick as the one we tested for Rachael. I look down at Rosa curious as to why she hasn't yet secured it in place. I can see she is doing something and she smiles up at me. Then I feel a little bit of pressure on the opening of my pussy so I relax. I can tell it's a butt plug she is putting in my pussy.

"There isn't any reason why you can't have your pussy filled while you nurse is there little one?" Rosa says with a smile. Once it settles into place she secures the diaper and helps me down from the table. She leads me to the futon. "We'll use one side of the futon while Sarah and David use the other." She states as she sits down and has me lay down so I can suckle.

"You do realize that if I had known you were lactating I would have been happy to help you out." I state.

She places her thick nipple in my mouth. "Yes little one I knew. I wanted you to also but decided to wait until I was producing enough for Denise, Rachael and you." Rosa says as she brushes the hair out of my eyes. "You do know that after the party tomorrow night you will be able to get your fill of all the tasty breast milk you may want. For the entire weekend breasts will be available to not only you but to whoever wants it."

I continue to suckle on her breast, receiving mouthful after mouthful of her tasty milk. I lower my hand and start playing with her pussy. I can feel how wet she is, my fingers slide easily over the lips of her pussy and across her clit. She only becomes wetter the longer I suckle and play with her. After a few minutes I slide a finger inside her and start playing with her g-spot.

"Mmmm... yes little one right there." Rosa responds to my manipulations.

I ease a second finger in beside the other so I can slowly stroke even more of her g-spot. I look up into her eyes as my fingers glide across it. I see her bite her lower lip as she looks at me.

"Looks like you may have poor Rosa ready to pop." Denise says as she walks over and gently rubs my back. "Mac you don't mind if I join you do you? Well, I might as well get comfortable." she adds as she starts to remove her clothes. She smiles at me as she removes her blouse exposing her lace covered erect nipples on her impressive breasts.

"I'd love for you to join me! Momma Rosa's milk is delicious and deserves to be shared." I reply as I get up and move to the other side making room for Denise so she can have access to Rosa's right breast.

"I've never had two people nursing on my breasts at the same time." Rosa says. She slides over a little so that Denise would have some room. "I'm looking forward to this."

I take a moment to help Denise remove her skirt and place it along with her blouse on top of Rosa's and my clothes. Before she gets into position to nurse I place a finger under her chin and bring her lips to mine. Just before we kiss I say, "Thank you for such a safe place my lovely beauty." When our lips meet our mouths open and our tongues caress I feel her hand softly come to rest on the side of my face. She softly strokes my face as I feel another hand caressing my leg. As our lips part I look deep into Denise's eyes.

"You know, I do believe that I'm going to absolutely love our new polyamory." Denise states as she slides a finger down the bridge of my nose and across my lips. "I am so glad we found both you and little sister! The two of you have filled an empty spot that we all have been missing." She says as we both sit down on either side of Rosa.

"Here you go you two! I'm all set." Rosa says as she places her nipples into our mouths and start lightly rubbing our backs. "Mmmm... Now I know how ladies feel when they are nursing twins. It feels wonderful."

I slide my fingers up her leg and when I get to her crotch I feel another set of fingers. I place one of my fingers around one of Denise's and together we slide them into Rosa's dripping passage. As we touch her G-spot she moans out loud and her eyes close. With my other hand I caress the side of her breast squeezing gently to increase the flow of milk from her breast. I feel our fingers stroking Rosa's point of pleasure in two different directions. Within moments we can feel her start to shiver and she becomes extremely wet.

"Yes, right there...Oh my god...Aaaaaaah" Rosa cries out as she places her hands on the backs of our heads and pushes them into her breasts.

There is a sudden flood of her nectar which covers our hands. We feel her hips pumping against our hands. Her breasts seem to be ejecting milk almost too fast for us to keep up and some slips out the corner of my mouth. As it runs down my face she slowly calms down and softens her grip on our heads.

"Oh that felt wonderful you two! I really needed that even after what we all did earlier!" Rosa states as she gently strokes our hair. She looks down into our eyes. "I think I'm almost empty so I think little one and I should help you get ready to nurse, Denise."

As we remove our mouths from Rosa's nipples. Rosa notices the milk that seeped out the corner of my mouth. She runs a finger up from my chin collecting the milk and bringing it back up to my mouth. As she slides the finger into my mouth she moves her face closer to mine. "You seem to have lost some milk little one." She says just before she softly kisses me.

I feel a hand ease down the front of my diaper and a pair of lace covered breasts against my back. "You don't realize just how hot it was watching you and Carla. She has had her eye on you from day one." Denise whispers into my ear. She rubs breasts up and down my back and as she does I feel her milk start to leak from them. "I can hardly wait for you and Rosa to suckle on Me." she adds as Rosa and I end our kiss. I place my hand behind me and caress Denise's side.

I feel her garter belt is also lace. I straighten up and turn to face her. "It would appear that all of my girlfriends have started to wear these lovely articles of clothing." I say as I look down and run my finger over the lace pattern. "I almost think that I'm in a dream and I pray I never wake up! How I found this combined slice of Heaven and Paradise I'll never know but I do feel blessed to have done so." I say as I run a finger across the edges of her bra which has become wet from the milk leaking from her breasts. Rosa presses her body against mine then slides her hands onto mine and guides them to the clasp on her bra.

"Here little one let me help you with the clasp." Rosa says as she kisses the side of my neck very sensually. "Then we will both get to taste Denise's milk. I know that her milk has a sweet flavor to it that is something special only to her."

As the clasp comes undone and her bra is allowed to slide down her arms she takes Rosa's place on the futon. Then she opens her arms. "Come here both of you dears. Mommy wants to make you feel good with the milk I've made just for you." she says.

I sit back down where I was and Rosa takes the place that Denise had vacated. I lower my mouth to the breast she is offering to me. The first taste of her milk is sweeter than I thought it would be. "Mmmm..." I moan as it crosses my tongue. I find that its sweetness is something that is almost euphoric. As I suckle I feel a calm and an almost loving feeling pervading through my body.

She places a hand behind my head gently holding it to her breast. "Mac, from now on as far as the ladies that work here and I are concerned you are one of two boyfriends for us, the other being David." she says as she strokes my hair. "We are a family!"

Time seems to almost stand still for me as her milk flows into my mouth and over my tongue. The sweetness that was in the first taste is still as sweet after suckling for a few moments. I feel as if I could get lost in her flavor. I casually wonder how she managed to create it. I know she eats a great deal of fruit maybe that is why it tastes so sweet. I slide my hand over her leg and across the lace top of her stockings.

"You told me how much you love the feel of the lace top stockings and garter belts. That's why I personally decided to always wear them." Denise says with a smile as she looks down at me. "I believe that is the same reason everyone else except Lisa wears them now."

123456...8