My Job as a Tester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's it say?" Denise asks.

"She wants to know what we did to Len! Seems he came back with a wet spot on the front of his jeans." I answer. "She also sent me a couple of pictures. One of Len's pants and one of her... Ah never mind. I think this was meant for David, Carla and I."

"I'll be right there!" Carla says really quickly as she gets the keys from Denise and moves to stand beside me. "Oh those are nice. I'd love to get my hands on those! That is a nice rack."

"I have to agree with you on that. They are nice." I reply.

"Now would you like to adjust my top as well?" Carla asks as she steps closer and presses her breast against my arm. "My shirt is a little tight." She moves in front of me.

"It is a little tight; let me take care of that!" I say as I undo a couple of buttons. "I see that lace bras appear to be the item of the night." I slide my hand into her shirt and trace the lace edge with my fingers across her breast.

"I got an idea. I'll give everyone their keys and collect your business cards." Denise says as she walks around passing out the keys. "Then if you want Mac to adjust your shirt, everyone will have gotten their keys."

Carol walks up to me. "I want you to help me with my shirt. Then tomorrow I'll help you out!" she says.

I unbutton several buttons on her blouse and then roll back the edges of her shirt and expose the edges of her bra. I kiss each of her breasts while lifting them up a little. Debbie steps up behind Carol and waits until I'm done. Then steps up to me and smiles. So when I go to do the same to her I notice that she now has all her buttons closed. I run my hands over her breasts and slowly start to undo them. Once I get even with the bottom of her bra I run my fingertips across her nipples and feel a slight wetness. I kiss each of her breasts just before she steps aside for Lisa.

"I'm not wearing a shirt with buttons but could you adjust these for me?" She inquires as she raises the front of her shirt to reveal she is wearing a shelf bra that leaves her nipples exposed.

"I'm only too glad to help out." I say as I cup both of her breasts and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I am rewarded with a soft moan and a sleepy eyed smile. Then I squat down and give each one a nice soft suckling. As I stand up I say, "Maybe tomorrow night I can give you more."

As she steps aside Rosa says, "David, you and little one haven't told us what you did to Len at the Pub."

David and I look at each other and smile. "Well, all I did was give him a kiss and played with his nipple when I gave him my card along with my tip." David states then looks at me and adds, "Little brother here most likely caused Len's problems."

"Mac what did you do?" Denise asks.

"Do you want me to explain or do you want me to demonstrate?" I inquire with a grin since David is standing right in front of me.

"How about both Little man." Sarah pipes in with a smile. "First the explanation then the demonstration. I'm sure my light skinned beauty won't mind. I think he wanted to be adjusted anyway."

I see that everyone is getting where they can see between David and I. "Okay, first I'll explain. I took Len's tip and wrapped it around my business card like this." I say as I wrap a bill around my card. "I had found a step stool to stand on because Len is every bit of six feet tall and I needed the height to do what I wanted. Then when I kissed him I slide my hand down the front of his pants and into his briefs. My fingers brushed along is cock and over his balls. They then tapped on his, ah, let's say back door a couple of time with slight force then I made sure that my card rested directly behind and pressing on his scrotum. As I pulled my hand back out I gave a soft squeeze to his boys and maybe squeezed and tugged a couple of times on his already very firm, ah handle shall we say. Once my hand was free and our kiss broken I told him my number was on my card and that I was sure he didn't want it to get wet."

"So now all you need to do is demonstrate what you did. I'm sure David won't mind helping you show us." Denise says with a smile as she looks over at Sarah, Rachael and Rosa.

"Alright but David needs to loosen his belt so his pants are a loose as Len's were tonight." I say as I watch David undo his belt and smile. I do exactly what I did to Len. As I kiss him I slide my hand down his pants, over his penis which is bent over. Over his scrotum and I slide my fingertips over his anus. I apply some force pushing my fingers a little ways inside.

Everyone sees David get a little more animated during our kiss. They whisper among themselves.

I leave my card just behind his scrotum with it pressing against the base. As I pull my hand back slightly I cup his balls and gentle squeeze causing him to moan. I pull my hand back a little further and squeeze his cock at the base and slowly give it a up and down motion as I straighten his penis. Then I pull my hand further up his penis giving the head of it a gentle squeeze. When I pull my hand the rest of the way out of his pants. "Now my number is on that card and we won't want it to get wet now would we." I say then I look around and see the grins of the ladies.

"No wonder the poor guy had to run to the bathroom and had a wet spot on the front of his pants." Sarah says with a smile. "God knows I would have had problems also."

Denise notices that David is standing very still. "Are you okay David sweetheart?" She steps over to him a places a hand on his shoulder.

David takes a deep breath with his eyes closed tight. After a moment or two he opens his eyes and says, "I'm surprised that he lasted as long as he had. I won't have if we hadn't had some fun earlier."

Carla walks up behind me places her hand on my ass and gently squeezes. "Little brother, I like what you're becoming." She whispers in my ear as she lightly squeezes.

Rosa walks up. "Little one you are such a naughty boy." she says with a grin.

"Well it appears that we now know what he did." Denise says with a smile. "Okay does everyone have their keys?" she asks as she looks around. Everyone nods that they have their copies.

"Denise I don't have any copies of the keys." I state to which she only smiles and mouths 'I know' and points to her bust and grins. "But it's alright." I state.

"Alright I'll see everyone in the morning and its business as usual." Denise says as everyone starts to head for the door. She steps over to me and places a hand on my arm as I start to head for the door.

I notice that Rosa and Rachael are also staying behind as everyone is leaving. We follow them out into the parking lot turning off the lights and locking the door behind us. We stand around talking watching everyone is in their cars and leaving the parking lot. "Mac we wanted to give you the keys ourselves because there are a few extra ones." Denise says as she leans forward a little and says, "All you have to do is reach in and get them."

Just then a police car enters the parking lot. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes officer she was just getting her keys we have some paperwork that we need to finish that we just remembered." I quickly reply as Denise reaches into her purse and removes her keys and unlocks the door. I wave goodbye to the police as we step inside and close the door.

"That was quick thinking little one." Rosa states. "We each have keys for you and you just have to get them!" she adds as she leans forward.

"Should I use one or both hands?" I ask with a grin.

"That we leave up to you sweetheart." Rachael says.

I slide both my hands into Rosa's blouse and into her bra taking my time groping around to find a pair of Brass keys. Getting more and more of her breasts in my hands. I play with her nipples as I am searching. When I do find it I don't stop immediately but smile at her and caress her for a few more moments. Once I remove my hands from her breasts Denise steps over and leans forward.

"My turn." She says.

I slide my hands slowly into her bra and start my search for the keys she has placed in her bra. I smile as I play with her nipples. As I keep searching her breathing slowly starts to become shallow and she bites her lower lip. When I do find it I keep playing with her breasts for a while longer. When I finally remove my hands I give her a kiss and look at the four keys and the keyring. Two are brass and two are Green. "Keys to Heaven!" I read out loud as I look at the keyring.

She smiles, "And they are to!"

Rachael steps forward and leans forward with a grin. I again slide my hands inside her bra as well and start searching for the keys. I play with her nipples as well then continue my search for the keys. When I can't find them I look into her face and she smiles.

"I never said they were in my bra, you just assumed that they were there!" She chuckles as she looks me in the face. "You want to try and find it?"

I laugh as I take her hand and lead her to the changing room. Once inside the changing room I lead her to the table. "Now I wonder where you would hide your set of keys my sweet Rachael." I state as I place my hands on her waist and help her onto the table. "I have a feeling I know where it is." I say as I raise her skirt and remove her panties. Then I place her legs in the stirrups.

Denise says, "Rachael you didn't? My god you're so naughty!" She starts to laugh as Rosa joins her.

I slowly slide my finger inside her and slowly feel around. I can feel it but just can't reach it with one finger. I look at her from between her legs. "I'm going to need to get a little lube to get your keys my dear." I say with a smile.

"Yes, I know you will." Rachael replies.

I lean forward and run my tongue up her nether lips. Then I start sliding my finger in and out. When she becomes slicker and her breathing starts becoming shallower I ease a second finger inside working them in deeper and deeper. Once I manage to get her keys between my fingers, I start sucking on her engorged clit. I also start teasing it with my tongue.

I feel her hands on my head, pressing my face into her pussy as her orgasm crashes over her. "Oh...I'm cuuummming...YES Right THERE...aaahhhh."

I slow my tongue down and ease my sucking on her clit. As she comes downs she eases her hands off my head. I release her clit from my mouth and slowly remove my fingers from inside her bringing with them a pair of Blue keys. Once they are out Denise is beside me with a paper towel to dry the keys. Rosa hands me a wipe to clean Rachael up with, "Thank you Rosa." I say. I use it to clean Rachael up. I lower her legs from the stirrups and then help her stand up. I get her panties from Denise and help her get into them. I slide them up her legs and into place. Then I lower her skirt back into place.

"Why don't we go to the breakroom and sit down." I suggest. "Then I'll put these colorful keys on my new keyring." We all go to the breakroom and sit down.

"Rachael, when did you change where you hid those keys?" Denise ask.

Rachael grins. "When sweetheart was demonstrating what he and David did to Len. I stood behind you and Rosa. Then I moved them, I thought that maybe I pushed them too deep for sweetheart to retrieve them!" She says. "But thankfully he got them out."

"I can guess that these two are to the store and the apartment but what about these three pairs of colored keys? What do they go to?" I inquire as I hold up the keys now attached to the keyring.

"Well the Green keys go to the front and backdoor of my house." Denise states. "The Brass keys go to Rosa's and the Blue ones go to Rachael's house. We discussed it and agreed that we wanted you to have them."

"Hence the writing on the keyring 'Keys to Heaven' so I have three Beautiful Angels who love and care for me." I say as I look at each in turn. "I pray I can be worthy of such a set of gifts. I tell them."

"You have already proved yourself to us little one." Rosa states as she puts her hand on mine.

I watch as they stand up. "I suppose we should each head home so we can get a good night's rest. Tomorrow I feel is going to be a long day and possibly an even longer night!" I say with a smile. As we walk back to the door leading to the parking lot I can't help but smile to myself.

Once we are outside I give each woman a kiss goodnight as I walk them to their cars and tell them I'll see them in the morning.

When I arrive the next morning I notice that Denise, Rosa and Rachael all rode in one car. There is a van with a maid cleaning service logo on the side of it, sitting there. I walk up to the door as Denise unlocks it. "I'm going to the server room to check on the backup." I tell her as I enter the building. "Then I'm going to get a cup of coffee in the breakroom."

"If you see David before me tell him to wait in the breakroom. I need to get these ladies started on the apartment." Denise says before she leads the ladies to the steps up to the apartment.

I go to the server room and see that the backup went off without a hitch. So I label the discs and insert new ones. I look at my desk and see several products we haven't tested as of yet. I wonder which one Denise will want to test next. I hear Carla and Cindy coming down the hallway. Then I hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Good morning little brother." Carla says then pauses. "You realize I'm going to have to think of something else to call you now!"

"Why do you need to do that?" I ask her.

"Well since we all have decided to become a polyamorous family it seems wrong in a way." She replies then adds, "It is almost incestuous, in a naughty kind of way."

"Little sister, I agree that we have become a family and it is almost incestuous." I state as I smile. "But I do believe that you like being naughty so, I don't have a problem with you still using it." I add as I tap the end of her nose emphasizing the word naughty.

"You're right about the naughty part but are you sure the others won't have any problems?" Carla inquires.

"I don't think they'll mind at all." I state. "By the way good morning little sister." I say as I give her a quick kiss. "I want you to know I'm glad we got together you. You and the ladies here made me feel safe enough to explore a part of myself I was always curious about but, too scared what others might think of me to dare try it."

Carla smiles, "If you'll excuse my choice of words, on behalf of the others in our family it was our pleasure." she states as she taps the end of my nose. "By the way how does it feel to have your own moves used back on yourself?" she asks.

"Well it is different but I'm not offended by it. If that is what you were asking me." I tell her. I take her hand and head for the door. "I don't know about you little sister but I still haven't had my morning coffee."

"I could use one as well...little brother." Carla says with a grin as she opens the door so we can pass thru.

As we step out the door and into the hallway. We see David and Lisa enter the breakroom. When we get there I tell David that he is to wait in here for Denise as I pour myself and then Carla a cup of fresh coffee. I look over at Rosa sitting at one of the tables. "Momma Rosa, I do enjoy your coffee in the morning." I walk over and sit down beside her at the table. Moments later we are joined in the breakroom by the others as they show up for work.

I hear the conversations around the breakroom. The subjects range from orders that are coming in over the internet, the Halloween party and not limited to our newly formed family. I see Denise walk into the breakroom and head straight to the coffee maker. She pours herself a cup of coffee and turns around.

"Well since everyone is already in here I'd like to have a quick meeting." Denise says. "Carla, you'll need to get with Cindy to find out how many orders have come in, and then need to see about getting them pulled and prepared to be ship out. Rosa I need you to cover the Mommy training. Sarah and Debbie you still need to do your Mommy training but it will be with Carol. Mac is going to be busy today doing some product testing. Then he'll be with David and Lisa, getting his costume set for tonight. His is a little more complex than ours. Rachael has several items she needs to work on and I will be dealing with the cleaning crew. I'll also be making calls to customers and helping David and Lisa with Mac."

"Is there anything else we need to know?" I ask, "Does little sister need help pulling the orders and getting them ready to ship?"

"That will depend on how many there are! They have been increasing lately so I may need to hire someone to help her out in the future." Denise says. "We can take a few moments to enjoy our coffee before we get started though." As we are sitting there we hear someone in the hallway. "I better go see what the cleaning crew needs." She gets up and heads for the door.

We hear her talking to someone but can't make out what is being said. "I wonder who is out there or what they're talking about." I say just before I take a drink of my coffee. I look over at Rachael, "I'll be stopping by here in a little bit to see you if I won't cause you any problems with your orders and projects."

Rachael grins, "Oh I think you stopping by won't be a problem sweetheart."

Denise walks back in smiling, "Even if there is an extremely large number of orders I don't think it will be a problem. Look who has stopped by today!" Denise says as she turns towards the door.

Ben steps into the break room with a smile, "Hello there."

Several ladies jump up and go hug Ben. "So are you back or are you here for only a couple of days?" Rosa asks as she gives him a big hug.

"I'm only here for a day or two then I'm headed back to the family to finish a few more things. Then hopefully I'll be able to come back here and be among people who are more human and selfless. I never realized just how greedy my family really was." Ben states as he takes a seat at our table.

I get up and pour a cup of coffee and walk back over and place it before him. "Here you go big brother have a cup of coffee. I seem to remember you enjoyed a morning cup of coffee before you started work."

"I still do. So how have you been getting along since I left?" Ben inquires.

As I'm standing there Rosa pulls me down onto her lap. "I'd say I've been getting along quite well." I answer.

"Ben there has been a few developments since you left." Denise states. "We have become a polyamory family. Mac and David are our boyfriends! When you return if you want I'm sure everyone would love for you to be a part of our family."

Ben shakes his head and smiles. "I kind of wondered how long it would be before you ladies would decide to form that type of relationship!"

"You mean you knew we'd do something like that?" Rachael asks.

"No but I had a feeling. All of you ladies are kind and caring so it was bound to happen. Unless each of you had found boyfriends on your own." Ben says. "I do mean that in the nicest way. When I'm done with my family problems I would most definitely love to be a part of this family."

"Well then you should also know that little brother has reexamined his views on a few things." Carla states as she gets up and stands beside Rosa and I. "He is more open to trying new experiences!"

"Yes Ben, Mac and Carla did get together and it was after that when we decided to form our family." Rosa states as she looks up at me smiling and runs her hand up and down my leg.

"Well, we all need to get to work." Denise says as she places a hand on Ben's shoulder. "Would you mind giving Carla a hand?"

"Not at all, should I use it on her bottom now or when we're alone in the warehouse?" Ben says with a grin.

"We'll decide that amongst ourselves." Carla replies with an equally devilish grin. "Besides I'm most likely going to have to get on a ladder and will need someone to watch my balance!"

123456...8