My Journey into a Faggot for BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Bbc started to get a hold of me I was sill unaware.
1.1k words
4.24
23.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pink4bbc
pink4bbc
63 Followers

So, this is the second part of my story, and I urge anyone who hasn't read part 1 to do so before you read this part. And I hope you all enjoy my journey, and please comment your thoughts.

After Jane (In her words)had the best fucking of her life, and I will have to hope she is nice and gives me and my tiny dick a pity fuck now and then.

Pandora's box had been opened, and eventually, we would find out it can't be shut, no matter how hard you try. Now some of you might

be surprised by this, it was actually me who found it the hardest.

I had become obsessed with her words, and it wasn't jealously. I was in a constant state of arousal and humiliation. Not only that, but I had become the ultimate cuckold.

Her words regarding a pity fuck were constantly ringing in my ears. I was so excited thinking which I would rather,

To be completely humiliated and frustrated to be pussy fee for the rest of my life, OMG I would never have sex again.

The other choice would be her giving me a pity fuck whenever she was feeling nice and completely on her terms. I know she would make sure that I knew it was a pity fuck in every humiliation and embarrassing way possible.

At least this way, I would still get some sex, but I'm pretty sure I would be more frustrated this way, as I can imagine that she would let me fuck her for a minute or two and then push me off and ruin my orgasm or completely denying my orgasm.

Which ever she decides, I will be totally humiliated and frustrated. Oh my God, what is wrong with me, both ways are turning me on. Who in their right mind would like the idea, let alone be turned on by having their sex life taken away or totally ruined.

At first, it seemed like things had gone back to normal, except my mind was obsessed with her having black cock and I would try to steer pillow talk that way.

It seems she was feeling the same thing because every time she always had much more enthusiasm and would get so much wetter, and orgasm quicker.

This only made things worse for me, I was now struggling to get turned on by anything else. I had a feeling she may have started to notice.

Then one night we've been out partying, and ended up back at our house. As the party starting to wind down in the early hours of the morning.

At some point, Darren had fallen asleep on one of the sofas. After everyone left, we decided just to let Darren sleep it off until morning rather than waking him.

In bed after bringing her to orgasm with my tongue, then moving up and pushing my cock inside her very wet pussy with very little reaction from her, this had become fairly normal lately.

A normal reaction would be to get annoyed, but not me, I was turned on as I felt so humiliated. I pulled out and said for fuck's sake I can't take this anymore I really want to see you fuck Darren again, a smile came across her face What are you thinking she asked.

Why don't you put some of your sexy lingerie on, go downstairs and wake him up. Telling him I fell to sleep while you were sucking me off, horny and pissed off at me, you decide to if I was awake. Of course, I don't need to tell you what to do after that.

I will wait up here for a bit, then come down and catch you acting surprised.

You both freeze. You will say sit and watch how a real man fucks, it's your fault for failing asleep, while you had your tiny thing between your legs that you call a cock sucked off.

It's caused Darren to chuckle and continue fucking you.

You Jump up all excited and I watch you put on your black holdup fishnet stockings and your 4-inch black spike heels and a form fitting mini dress and off you go leaving the door open.

I sat around waiting which felt like hours But really, it was only about 10 or 15 minutes. I crept downstairs, and I'm now sat watching as he is fucking you from behind, as we had discussed.

When I go to pull my cock out, but you stop me and say no touching, just watch. Oh, my I can't even explain how I felt watching her fucking my Black mate, screaming and panting unable to touch my rock-hard cock.

I watch as he moved you around in every possible position on his cock, you're screaming out how good it is and so much better my tiny cock as you orgasm on him.

Then It happened, my cock twitched, and I came in my pants and involuntary let out a small moan. She noticed and realized what had happened, she started laughing and asked did I just cum shamefully, I nodded yes!

They were both laughing now, and she ordered me to go to bed and leave them to fuck as I had clearly got mine.

As I walked off to go to bed, I could hear them discussing how pathetic I was, turning me on even more.

After eventually falling asleep to the sound of them, fucking Downstairs

When I woke in the morning, she was there in bed with me and Darren had gone.

When she woke, discussed how hot and horny, we both found it. I told her I was okay if she wanted to carry on fucking him with me there or not as long as she never kept it secret, and always told me about it.

She said good because I was going to suggest that anyway, I'm also going to stop you from having my pussy that will be for black cocks only. Grab my crutch feeling I was rock hard I see you agree, she says.

So for about a year this worked, she would fuck black men and I would wank while she told me what she had been up to. To my embarrassment, I was okay with this. I loved it I've got what I wanted, pure humiliation and pure frustration.

Then suddenly she announced that she was leaving me, as she saw no point to stay as she was in love with Darren, that really stung.

So now alone hating myself with only my hand and my memories for comfort, I begin to realize that I was starting to fall deeper into the rabbit hole.

To be continued...

pink4bbc
pink4bbc
63 Followers