My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mistress. He chose to use all three of my holes." I pointed to the mess on my face. "This is the result of when he used my mouth. I have more cum in my ass."

"Diego," she said softly, "what a treasure he is."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sure he's underpaid."

"Not if you consider the fringe benefits of occasionally fucking me and also you. You're dripping cum on my floor. Go take a shower."

"Yes, Mistress."

Going into the shower, I thoroughly washed myself, using the detachable shower head to spray hot water on my tender butt hole. I was surprised I was not too sore for Diego to fuck me there, given how wretched I felt after the single tail hit my anus, but except for the welts from the caning, there was very little pain any more. The pain as it occurred led me to believe it would be much worse now than it actually was. I should consider if Mistress wasn't more gentle with her punishments than the Master might be. I knew she was no weakling, but she was a woman and a man might be stronger and therefore, harder.

I finished washing and returned to Mistress's bed.

"Would you like me to pleasure you again, Mistress?" I asked.

"No, Lucas took care of me while Diego was taking care of you, although you could suck his cum from my cunt."

She spread her legs in invitation and I could see the cream pie Lucas left in her. Settling myself between her legs, I lapped up his visible cum, then gently sucked at her cunt to collect whatever was still inside. She stopped me before I could bring her off again, though she didn't pull me up beside her when I finished, leaving me down below to wallow in the scent of her recent activities.

"Where is Cool Hand Luke, Mistress?"

"He's in my dungeon preparing a cage for you, pet."

"A cage, Mistress?"

"Many Masters like to cage their slaves. You've seen Lucas in one. You should experience it once as you should most things."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You should use the bathroom, brush your teeth, anything else you must do before you go in the cage. You won't be released until tomorrow morning for any reason."

I did as she suggested, taking care of my pre-sleep needs. Not five minutes later, Lucas came upstairs and nodded to Mistress.

"Come along, pet."

I followed her and Lucas down to her basement into her dungeon. There was a cage in the middle of the floor, not much bigger than a dog kennel. The one Lucas had been in had forced him to stand. This one would force me to fold and bend into a ball, but not on my side. I'd have to crouch.

"Stand and display," Mistress ordered.

When I did, she inserted the dildo/plug device in me that wouldn't let me cum. So it would be one of those nights; highly aroused and frustrated. When I was prepared, she led me to the cage. It had a thin cushion on the bottom that would barely protect my arms and knees from the cages wire bars. She bid me get in the cage and I crept in, almost squirming through the door.

"Get as comfortable as you can, pet," she said.

I did try, but there was no way to get too comfortable. I couldn't lie on my side or back. I was folded in two, crouched over my knees. My head almost touched one end of the cage and my feet and ass touched the other. As soon as I found the best position I could, Mistress clipped my wrist cuffs to the back sides of the cage so my arms couldn't support me. The last thing she did was push a bowl of water through a hatch at the front. The only way I'd be able to drink it would be to lap from it like a dog.

"Lucas will be down once or twice during the night to use you, Beth. He will use any hole he wants. He can fuck you through the cage, so you won't be released at all. When it's time for breakfast, you'll be given a bowl of food. You will eat it as you drink the water, from the bowl. I'll be down after breakfast to fuck you with a strap-on. You won't be released until after. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Mistress."

"We'll see you in the morning." She left, turning out the light as she went up the stairs.

There was a dim glow from a small night light, but otherwise the room was in darkness. I could barely see the bowl in front of my face. I nudged it slightly to the side so I could still reach it, but have some room to lay my head down. By resting my forehead on the thin cushion, I got as relaxed as I could and tried to go to sleep. That's when my vibrators went off. It forced my arousal up to a fever pitch, then shut itself off. Fuck.

******

I may have gotten some fitful sleep with some interruptions from the vibrator, when the lights came on and Lucas came to the front of the cage. His cock was quasi hard and glistening, like it had just come from Mistress's mouth. Had she gotten him started for me, or made him orgasm, so I'd have to work for his reward? He pushed his cock through the cage and I lifted my head to accept him. My movement was limited by my confinement so Lucas was forced to fuck my mouth for his pleasure, nor was he reluctant to do so. He was able to slide his prick deep in my throat without much effort, only prevented from going all the way by the small space between my head and the cage wall. I curled my tongue around his cock as he fucked me.

It didn't take too long for him to climax, so Mistress must have prepared him for me. Swallowing his cum as best I could, I sucked his stick for the last drops of his seed. He pulled out of my mouth with a quick "Thank you." It's nice to know your efforts are appreciated. He turned the lights out again. I drank some of the water, trying to allay the saltiness of his sperm, then tried to sleep some more despite the vibrations in my cunt and ass.

I was drowsing when the lights came on once more. I opened my eyes and saw Luke disappearing at the back of my cage. I felt him unlatch the two devices and wondered which of my holes he intended using. My question was answered when he removed the dildo from my pussy. Good, maybe I could have an orgasm. I was so frustrated from the damned device turning off every time I was ready to cum. I felt his cock slide into my humid cunt, wet with thwarted desire. He started pumping and I backed my ass against the cage so he could reach maximum depth in my hot pussy. It felt so good inside me.

I tried to remember. Had I ever wanted to be fucked as much and as often as I did now in my slavery? I enjoyed sex with my boyfriends, but I couldn't recall craving cock as much as I wanted it now. Even cunt. I believe I wanted my Mistress's pussy more often than I'd wanted to fuck before. Luke gave me two good orgasms before he plunged up my cunt and released his white cream. When he was done, he put the dildo back in my cunt and connected the two, then came to the front of the cage so I could lick our mutual cum from his shaft before thanking me and leaving me alone in the dark. I lapped up some more water and tried to sleep some more.

Early the next morning, Luke came back. He was carrying another bowl filled with scrambled eggs, small pieces of bacon and sausage. He set it down before me, took my water bowl, poured out the balance and refilled it with fresh cold water. As I started eating, he separated my vibrators again, removing the plug from my ass and replacing it with his cock. I backed up against the cage so he could reach maximum penetration, and even as I ate, he fucked me. I managed to finish my food before he finished in me, licking my bowl clean. The vibrator in my cunt went off and helped propel me over the top before I felt him fill my rectum with his sperm. He pulsed in my ass for about a minute enjoying my climactic contractions. When he finished, he collected the empty bowl and left me alone again to contemplate my situation, leaving the lights on. I wouldn't sleep again anyway. My knees hurt from crouching and my arms had been in the same position all night long and it would take awhile to remove the kinks.

I drank some more water, considering my slavery thus far. I was still surprised at how well I'd accepted everything to this point, though I'd think the surprise should be wearing off by now. I'd welcomed my promiscuity, my punishment, my submission, with little or no push back. I looked forward to exploring new facets of my slavery, thought I couldn't say I looked forward to all things equally. I imagined how tired my mouth and tongue would be from sucking all the cocks in a glory hole, but wondered what would be going through my mind as I humiliated myself taking them all.

I'd worn the cum of my Mistress and Diego proudly. Visualizing me covered with the stuff didn't take a vivid imagination. What would it be like? How would I feel? I thought I was supposed to feel disgusted and maybe I would, but what if I didn't? I was a college educated woman, for God's sake, with a Masters degree in Psychology and working toward my Doctorate and I was crouched in a dog cage having eaten and drunk from bowls, fucked in all my holes and waiting for my Mistress to release me so she could punish me with a riding crop this afternoon, and none of it particularly offended me. If she wanted me to lick her cunt, I'd happily do so.

Mistress came down about eight, sporting a nine inch strap-on. It wasn't quite as fat as Diego was, but longer. I plastered myself against the back of the cage so she could use me, and I wanted it. She removed the dildo portion of the vibrator from my cunt and pulled it out. It was thickly covered with my spend and Luke's. She set it aside. She turned on the plug in my ass and it started vibrating before she plunged into me. Fuck, it felt so good. She pumped into me, sawing back and forth.

"How did you like being caged, Beth?" Mistress asked.

"It was uncomfortable. I didn't sleep well, so I'm tired and sore and somewhat frustrated from the vibrators, though Lucas did alleviate it somewhat, but I want to cum again, Mistress," I panted.

"I'll ensure you do, pet, after which you can go for a run or swimming again. Remember to take Diego and a rifle if you go swimming."

And if I took Diego, I'd be rewarding him for his service and happy to do so. "Yes, Mistress."

She was plunging into me and I expected the vibrations to stop soon, as I was reaching my crest, but they didn't stop and it continued to vibrate right through my orgasm, sending me into a multiple. She must have removed the override. I moaned my way to the far side of my pleasure, and still Mistress fucked my cunt, driving me towards another peak. I reached my last plateau, then beyond it before I toppled over, my cunt thrumming in ecstasy.

"I'm cumming," I screamed, though she could probably tell from the way my body vibrated in its cage.

"I know, dear," she replied, continuing to fuck me.

She jacked me up to another peak, this one higher than the last and I felt when it burst I would drown in the sensations. Mistress spun me up and I came crashing down.

"Fuck, fuck me," I groaned, throbbing from head to toe.

She continued riding me until my pulsations ceased and I lay like one dead, totally drained. She turned off the plug and pulled out of my cunt, her strap-on as coated with my cum as the dildo had been. She opened the door behind me and unhooked my wrist cuffs.

"Try to get out, Beth. I'll help you if you need it."

I slowly stretched out my legs behind me, finally able to stretch, tight and sore from my constricted position in the cage. After I felt I could move, I slowly backed through the door, and when my head was clear, slowly climbed to my feet. Fluids from my pussy and ass were crusted on my legs and cunt. I started stretching, extending my arms and twisting my torso to work out all the kinks from my cramped muscles.

When I felt somewhat human again, I asked, "Do you need me to service you, Mistress?"

"No." She removed the strap-on harness and showed me the part which inserted into her own pussy. "I climaxed twice as I was fucking you. What you can do is lick everything clean that's been in your gash, and wash the dildo in your ass. You're free to exercise after."

"May I run up to the pond, swim an hour and run back, Mistress," I said. "I know it will take longer, but I really have to stretch everything out after being confined all night."

"Of course. Diego can ride a horse beside you. It's good for them, too."

While she was watching, I began licking both ends of her strap-on, cleaning our respective cum from the device. I picked up the vibrator and licked it as well, sucking it clean. Much of the cum on it had gelled which made it the more distasteful of the two to clean, but I cleaned it anyway. When both of those were done, I removed the plug from my ass and washed it in the sink, along with the other pieces so they would be cleaned and sterilized before they were put away. Satisfied I'd followed her instructions, Mistress went upstairs, with me following. I put on my running shoes and went out to the stables, looking for Diego. He was cleaning stalls again.

"I'm going swimming again, Diego. I'm going to run up to the pond and run back and swim for an hour while I'm there. Will you get a rifle and go with me?"

"I will not run with you, but I will ride a horse beside you."

"Yes, it's what I meant. I did not expect you to run. I will, of course, reward you for your service."

He smiled. "Wild horses could not keep me away. Let me saddle a horse and get someone else to finish the stalls."

"Of course."

He quickly saddled a horse and found someone else to finish mucking the stalls. When he returned, the other man was muttering in Spanish. I couldn't hear him, nor would I have understood if I heard. I asked Diego what he said.

"He said, 'Suerte de mierda. Se pone a follar a la hermosa mujer mientras yo limpio los puestos.' It means 'Lucky shit. He gets to fuck the beautiful woman while I clean the stalls.' Of course, I agree most heartily with his comment. I am a lucky shit." He laughed as he said it and I laughed with him. He got the rifle from the gun safe and put it in the boot.

"Run as fast or slow as you want, I will follow at any pace you wish."

I stretched some more, working out the kinks left from my night in confinement, paying particular attention to my legs, doubled up all night long. Loosened up, I started a slow pace up to the pond. I opened the gate for the horse when we reached it, closing it behind me. Not feeling any ill effects from my slow start, I slowly increased speed until I had the pace I wanted to maintain. It was a pace too fast for the horse to walk and too slow for a full trot, so Diego adjusted the horse's gait up and down, staying within seventy-five feet of me at all times. If he wanted the horse to fun faster, he did circles around me. We reached the pond. I was breathing hard but not exhausted. He tied the horse and pulled the rifle, taking a look around the pond before allowing me in.

"You remember what I told you about the birds?"

"Si, Diego."

I started swimming laps, Diego maintaining a close watch on the pond. About halfway into my workout, he called me to shore.

"What is it?" I said, looking around.

"It's a gator, a small one about two feet long. I wanted to point it out to you. He just came out of the reeds on the far side of the pond." He pointed and it took awhile before I saw it, so still he looked like a piece of rotting vegetation. "He will not present a problem for your swim, you are too big to interest him, but he's curious. I suspect the noise you made drew him out. This is why you have someone with you. They will not always be so small."

"Are you going to shoot it?"

"No, not unless it should attack. It is protected. A hunter will be called to trap it and take it out."

"How do you trap it?"

"With a dead, podrido chicken."

"Podrido?"

"What is the word for dead a few days and smells bad?"

"Rotten?" I asked.

"Si, rotten. Gators like their meat rotting. They pull their victim under the water to let it rot a few days before they eat it. I have heard it said if you can play dead and not fight them, but take a big breath of air and hold it, they may bring you to their den. It has pockets of air to breath because they are not a fish. They must have air. When they leave the den, you can swim out or break up through the ground. I would prefer not to find out. You can finish your swim now. I will warn you if it approaches, but he would prefer a small bird or fish to you."

"You're sure."

"I would not let anything happen to you, señorita."

I got back in the water but I stayed on the side of the pond opposite the alligator. Tiny as he was, it made me nervous. Another half hour of swimming and I finished the aquatic part of my workout. I got out of the water. Diego had removed his clothes, anticipating his reward. The horse was unsaddled and the saddle blanket was laid out on the ground. I smiled at him.

"I see you're ready," I said, nodding at his erection.

"Si. Very ready."

He lay down on the blanket, his cock sticking up like a flag pole. I got on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him and as my breasts dangled down, he thumbed my nipples, smoothing the flesh around the areola. They grew taut and and puckered under his touch. When I broke the kiss, he leaned up, stretched his neck and his head suckled one of the stiff buds. I felt my pussy moisten, already anticipating his cock piercing my cunt. I thought I would see if Diego had hidden talents he'd not yet demonstrated. I turned around and lowered my cunt over his mouth while I took the purple plum of his head in my mouth. I felt his tongue delve into my folds, so he wasn't allergic to licking a woman. I moaned as his tongue swept up my cleft. In fact, he was pretty good. I rolled my lips over his crown, licking under the rim. I felt his cock twitch, enjoying the attention. When I had his prick soaked with my saliva and he'd laved my pussy to a molten mess, I turned around and mounted him, squeezing down over his rigid shaft.

"Mmm, the best part of coming here to swim. I must reward you for your help," I said rocking back on his plump prick.

"I admit I was never one for exercise given how hard I work, but I certainly approve of your exercise plan."

I laughed. "Oh, Diego. You are such a treasure. I shall miss you when I'm gone."

"When must you leave?" Diego asked, grunting as he fucked up into me.

"A week from tomorrow," I said, bouncing up and down on his prick.

"What will you be doing?"

"I will send an application to the man in New York. While he's considering my application, I need to focus on the things I need to study, how I will gather and order the information. If I'm not chosen, I still plan to study this topic, so I'll need to develop surveys to send out, develop psychological tests and profiles, schedule interviews. It will be a lot of work for me no matter which route I take."

"Would you ever come back here?"

"I may have reason to come back at times in the future. Mistress could help introduce me to people I will need to speak to in order to conduct my research, but it would not be often."

"It will be a sad thing, to not see you every day. Working for Señora Layton is hard work, and much the same every day. You make each day easier to face."

I moaned, cumming hard on his cock. I loved the way he filled me. If I had to fuck someone, I'm glad it was Diego.

"I will miss you too, my stallion. Knowing I must reward you for your kindness is good because you are always kind, so you must constantly be rewarded, which rewards me as well."

His breathing became quicker, his thrusts faster and deeper. He was not far from his own release. I clamped down on his cock, gripping with my cunt as tight as I could. He plowed into me like a freight train and his balls emptied themselves into me. My cunt was flooded. His seed was leaking past the seal made by our bodies and soaking his crotch. He groaned as though each spurt of his cum was carrying a piece of his soul with it. I flattened myself onto his chest and kissed him again.

1...345678