My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't, nor would your Master likely expect you or most applicants to be familiar with most of these things. They are on the very fringes of fetish behavior, though how you answer the question may be as revealing as the answer themselves. He may not necessarily be interested in any of those things, and would not want people who are, but he'll be finding out how adventuresome and outré the applicant is. I tested your interest in some of these behaviors when you were at 'The Woodshed' last Saturday. You'd been cleansed for Master Gregory and after he fucked your ass, he asked if you'd suck his cock. The conditions were perfect for you to consider this as a possibility. Your rectum was as clean as it would ever be and yet you refused to suck it. I automatically eliminated any possible scene involving shit or piss from your testing. When I had Luke cum on your face, I was testing your response to a facial. Bukkake is an extreme example of a facial. You accepted the facial, now we'll test the extremes of this behavior."

"What else have you not eliminated based upon what I've already agreed to do?"

"Orgies, which I would define as a sexual group consisting of six or more people engaging in consensual sex. Gang bangs or pulling a train, which would be you personally having sex with more than five people consecutively and may be less consensual on your part than an orgy normally would. Think of either of those things as a glory hole involving intercourse. You would be available to anyone who wanted to fuck you, perhaps even anonymously, though not necessarily."

"Why haven't you eliminated them?"

"Because you've had sex with multiple sex partners, including a double penetration and have agreed to the glory hole, at least by failing to use your safe word when you were told of it."

"I see. Why aren't you arranging either of those things at 'The Woodshed'?"

"Baby steps. I need to see how you respond to the glory hole and bukkake first."

"I won't be available for any other events at 'The Woodshed'. My two weeks expires a week from Friday."

"I wouldn't try to arrange something like a gang bang there; not enough control. If you wanted to stop at some point, it might be difficult given the circumstances. This is the type of thing I would prefer to arrange on my property, perhaps involving a few of my friends, or even rewarding my slaves and workers. They could partake of your body and I'd have more control. I'm sure Diego isn't the only one of the stable hands who'd like to fuck your tight little cunt."

I pictured all of them standing around while I'd deep throated Diego, cheering his use of my throat. No, I'm sure Mistress would have many willing takers if she opened my body to all parties.

"As tomorrow is going to be a slow day for us," I said, "perhaps we can start going through the questionnaire and answering what we have definitive answers to and those we expect to answer before my training ends."

"That's an excellent suggestion. You can also work on your Journal. Are you serious about exploring your pain tolerance on a daily basis to test your limits with each device?"

"Yes, some of it wasn't as bad as I anticipated, but I'm sure I have limits to all of it. If I'm to know what those limits are, I need to explore it."

"We'll start with the crop tomorrow then. Those marks may still be visible on Saturday, even some on Sunday, but should all be gone by Monday. We'll do the tawse on Friday, and the multi-strand whip on Saturday and the paddle on Sunday. Even if you're still sore both of those evenings, it shouldn't affect your ability to suck cock on your knees Friday or to bathe in cum on Saturday, and neither leave marks which last longer than a few hours to half day at most."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We'll do your punishments in the afternoon so you'll have eaten after your exercise, make sure we've built up your blood sugar levels again. As soon as we're on my property, I want you to remove your clothes. Before you eat, I want you to lick me to orgasm. Your fucking by the doctor left me quite aroused. I won't confine your arms, but I expect you to use your mouth only."

"As you wish, Mistress."

When we pulled onto her driveway, I unbuttoned my dress and shrugged out of it. She pulled to a stop in front of the house and I got out. Diego heard the car pulling up to the house and came out of the stables. I waved to him and told him I was fine and would speak to him after dinner, but Mistress had need of me now. He nodded and went back in to continue his work.

I followed Mistress into the house. Upon reaching her bedroom, she told me to undress her. I made a ritual of it, slowly removing each piece of clothing and kissing and licking each part of her thus exposed. I began with her blouse, unbuttoning each button and kissing what was revealed. When the blouse came off, I did the same thing with her lacy bra, a slow reveal attended by leisurely kissing and licking. When the bra was removed her nipples were already taut and hard; steely nubbins to my tongue when I caressed them, causing her to moan low in her throat, almost a growl. After each received sufficient attention, I kissed my way down her flat stomach to the edge of her skirt. I reached behind her and slowly pulled down her zipper, tugging lightly on the hem of her waist with my teeth gradually lowering the skirt until her mound was disclosed. At that point, my teeth released the skirt and dropped it to the floor. She was naked beneath it, as she expected me to be.

She spread her legs and the dew of her arousal was already visible, small droplets on the lips of her pussy which I quickly gathered on my tongue to her utter delight. I pushed her back until her legs hit the edge of the bed and she sat down. I pushed her arms until she lay back on the bed and I tugged on her legs until her pussy was over the edge of the bed and her legs rested over my shoulders. She'd instructed me to use my mouth only, which I did, on her sex, but my hands snaked up her body to caress her breasts, and pinch and tease her nipples. She was moaning freely as I fucked her with my tongue, thrusting as deeply as I could into her molten core, licking up the fresh fluid of her excitement as it was released. I continued my slow seduction until I sensed she was getting close to her release. It wasn't until then, I started paying homage to her clit, sucking the stiffened bud until her legs stiffened and she clenched my face against her soft, wet folds and climaxed. I continued my tongue dance over her hard clitoris until she was gasping her way to a second climax before lapping the juices flowing from her cunt.

"Exquisite!" Mistress moaned. "You've learned a lot from the timid girl who'd never licked a cunt before."

"I attribute my skill to the demands you placed on me, Mistress, to ensure I pleased you."

"What was it like licking Kelly?"

"Much the same as it was to lick you, Mistress. Slightly saltier, perhaps, though she'd been recently fucked by her Master so it might have been his cum as much as it was her. I enjoyed it, particularly as I was getting fucked at the same time."

"I saw you made her cum three times."

"Yes, Mistress. She climaxed easily."

"If you would make a slave cum thrice, perhaps you should do four for your Mistress."

I grinned up at my Mistress through her spread legs with her cum covering my mouth from my chin to my nose. "I'm sure you're right, Mistress. If a lowly slave is permitted to cum three times, my Mistress should benefit from four or more."

Her hands grabbed my head and rubbed it in her splayed cunt. "Don't stop until I say so."

I didn't stop until she'd received five.

"I want you to wear my cum on your face during supper, pet," she said when I'd finished.

"Yes, Mistress."

"When you go out to the stable to thank Diego for carrying you into the house again, I want you to fuck him while facing him so he can see my cum on your face."

"Whatever you wish, Mistress. Which slave hole may he use."

"Whichever one he wishes to use, though I'd prefer he try your ass. I want to see if you can take Diego's corker up the butt."

"Yes, Mistress."

We went to supper. Lucas was eating with us and he gave another beautiful grace. Mistress informed him of the doctor's findings and although we were expecting further test results, he wasn't expecting problems.

"He recommended I breathe through my punishments, much as a woman does in labor," I said. Lucas looked at my cum smeared face.

"Did anything else happen?" He asked.

I noticed the direction of his gaze and smiled. "This is Mistress's cum, Luke, although the doctor and his nurse took advantage of her slave."

We finished supper and I went out to the stable to find Diego. He wasn't there, but another hand was and I asked him to get Diego for me.

"If you need some loving, señorita, I would be happy to accommodate you."

"That's not up to me. Diego is being rewarded for helping Mistress when I fainted. Get him for me, please."

"He is one lucky hombre for certain," he mumbled as he left.

A few minutes later, Diego came to me in the stables. He took immediate note of the condition of my face. I don't think the one who'd fetched him had looked higher than my tits.

"Si, señorita, what is it?"

"I'm to tell you what the doctor said about my health and then reward you for helping carry me in the house."

"What did the doctor say?"

"He believed I fainted because I was holding my breath during a traumatic moment. He's running more tests, but does not feel I'm sick or at risk."

"You are okay, then."

"I'm certain I am. I feel fine now. No problems at all."

He touched some of the welts on my body. "These don't hurt at all?"

"A little, but not much. I'm well, believe me."

"I'm glad to hear it," he said and turned to leave.

I grabbed his arm. "I still have to reward you, Diego."

"I need no reward. I only did what any man should do." He turned to leave again.

"Diego, please wait. Talk to me, please. You've been my friend, I don't want to lose that."

He paused. "You said you wouldn't normally have sex with me, señorita, that you only did it because Señora Layton said you should. If you do not care for me, I would prefer not to satisfy your obligation for sex."

"Please, sit down, Diego. Give me a few moments to speak with you."

He grudgingly sat down on a hay bale. "I'm listening."

"It's not as though I don't care for you, Diego. I do. Very much so. What I meant to say is I wouldn't normally have sex with you because I'd never have met you. My boyfriends would be college students like myself. I would never have reason to meet anyone like you. The only reason I met you is because of Mistress. It is because she said I must reward you I first had sex with you, but it is not why I want to continue having sex with you. There are things I must do to satisfy Mistress, and it will include having sex with other people. I would prefer the other person be you, because I like you. You are kind and good and do what you can to look after me. I know you care for me. Anyone else would be worse, Diego, because I would not care for them as I care for you, nor would they care for me as you do. It would be a meaningless fuck. Sex with you is enjoyable because I like and respect you. You are a good man, Diego. You work hard at an honorable profession. You love your horses and they love you in return. They respond to you. I respond to you, Diego. If I must have sex with someone, I want it to be you, not the person who came to fetch you for me, nor anyone else in the bunkhouse. I want you."

"You do not think I'm beneath you?"

"If anything, I'm beneath you, Diego. Am I not like a whore? I sucked the waiter who waited on me last night. I fucked the driver who brought me home. I fucked the doctor and nurse who examined me today. I will fuck others tomorrow or the day after, strangers I don't even know. I'm doing it for a reason, but of all those I've fucked, I'd much prefer to fuck you."

"You do not tell me this because you must?"

"No, Diego. I tell you this because I want to. You can choose to do whatever you want. Mistress has no control over your actions as long as you do your job. If you don't want me, it's your right to refuse me. I'm a gift, but I tell you truly, I want you."

He looked into my face for the longest time and I stared right back at him. When he leaned in to kiss me, I responded in kind, plastering my bare body against him. His arms went around my waist and clasped my butt, holding me against his growing manhood. I leaned back and started to unbutton his shirt. He did not stop me and when it was undone, I slid it off his shoulders and down his arms. He was lean and hard, with a lifetime of hard work behind him. His arms and face were tanned, but the skin below his shirt was untouched by sun, with only his natural skin tones. With his shirt off, I leaned in and rubbed my breasts on his chest, my nipples diamond hard points. I reached for his belt buckle and released it, drawing down his zipper and releasing the button at his waist. I pushed the pants and underwear down in one motion, releasing his cock, ready and urgent, a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Dropping to my knees, I took what I could of him in my mouth, moaning to feel his hardness twitch in response.

I looked up at him. "Mistress said you could use any of my holes for sex. She'd prefer you fuck my buttocks as she wants me to practice accepting a large cock such as yours in my ass, but you're free to choose any you wish."

"Which one would you like me to use, señorita?"

"I would prefer you use all three, my stallion."

He grinned at me. "I believe I can make your wish come true."

"Would you like to start by fucking my throat as you did this morning, Diego?"

"No. You may remain as you are now. I would be happy to watch you suck my cock from your knees."

"Yes, Diego. Would you do me the honor of cumming on my face? Mistress left her cum on my face, but I'd much prefer yours."

I started sucking him, taking him as deep as I could go. I never got more than three quarters of his magnificent organ in my mouth, but he seemed to appreciate the efforts I made to please him. In ten minutes, he was moaning for me, telling me how much he loved my mouth and what a mess he would leave on my face. I cupped his sack, rolling his balls around in my hands, looking for the signal he was getting ready to climax. Sure enough, I felt them lifting shortly before his cock swelled. I pulled my mouth off him and aimed the tip at my face. A hot spurt of cum shot over my nose and mouth. Another one hit me in the left eye, another struck me on my right cheek. I kept milking his cock, trying to get every last drop. Eventually, he stopped spurting, and droplets would roll out of the head and I'd capture them on my tongue, suck a couple times, and try to squeeze more from his shaft, until nothing else would come out. I rubbed his cock all over my face spreading his sperm in a thin layer. I wiped my eye with a finger and licked it off.

My mouth went back over his mighty prick, licking and sucking, attempting to keep him hard so he could fuck me properly. He barely shrank at all before my attentions caused it to swell again.

"Fuck me, Diego. Mount your mare. Fuck me hard."

He needed no further encouragement. Bending me over the hay bale, he plunged into my cunt, sinking deep and fast until his balls slapped against my mound. I groaned to feel how deep he was, how much he filled me to bursting. I noticed some of the other workers come into the stables, to watch Diego mount the white trollop. I moaned again, letting them know Diego was mastering me, making me his bitch. He was slamming into my pussy, his prick sluicing into my juices, slapping wetly into my cunt, my fluids running freely down my legs.

"Fuck me," I cried. "Fuck your whore. Make me cum on your magnificent cock, Diego. Make me your slut."

By the time he was done with me, he'd be a God among men, a hero among them. He deserved it. He pushed me higher and higher. My nipples were pebbles being rubbed against the rough hay. I was so close, so fucking close to a fantastic orgasm. He slapped my ass, and I shot through the roof.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! You're making me cum, Diego. I can't stop, you fantastic fucker. God, give it to me harder. Mmmm. I love your cock."

I was bucking back to meet him, trying to force even more of his prick into my pussy. Waiting until my tremors died, I begged him to fuck my ass.

"Stick your cock in my ass, Diego. Fuck my white bitch ass."

He pulled out of my pussy and placed his prick against my puckered hole. God, I hoped my plugs had done enough to prepare me for his meaty shaft. He pushed forward.

I grunted. The head of his cock started to spread my sphincter.

"You are so tight, señorita."

"No, Diego. You're so big. Be gentle. You're too much the man."

He pushed in some more, stretching me to what felt like the breaking point. Finally the head popped in. At least the widest part of him was inside me. Millimeter by millimeter, his hips drove him forward, filling my rectum to the bursting point. I was panting, like I should have done this morning. My bowels felt like I was birthing a bowling ball. I relaxed as much as possible, trying not to fight his inevitable advance into my bum. I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt his pubic hairs tickling my asshole. He had to be all the way in.

"Stop a moment, Diego. Let me get used to you filling me. Your cock is so big, I feel I'll burst."

There he remained, his cock twitching in my rectum, ready to fuck my anus. Finally, I relaxed enough for him to finally move.

"Slowly, Diego. Very slowly, please fuck my ass."

He did as I requested, stroking so slowly, I could barely feel him move. He stretched me out, the rectal ring finally relaxing under the relentless pressure.

"Mmm, good, Diego. You're fucking me so good. You're going to make me cum again. I'm going to cum while your cock is fucking my ass. You're the world's best lover, Diego. I'm going to cum while you fuck my ass."

"You're incredibly tight, señorita. You fit my cock like a glove. I'm going to cum in your culo."

As I expanded and became accustomed to his log filling me up, I started to arch back into him, feeling my arousal growing under our animalistic coupling. It was like a balloon in my cunt, just waiting to pop, the slightest thing to send me over the edge. Then Diego slammed into me and I felt his cock swell and hot jets of cum filling my bowels. It was all I needed.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again, lover. I love it. Load my ass with your cum, Diego."

He was spearing into me, driving into my ass, jerking and throbbing inside me as I clamped down in my own spasms. I was loving every second. Diego had fucked me soundly in front of his buddies. When neither of us had more to give, he pulled out of my butt and I could feel the rectal ring start to close, but not before I felt his cum dripping out and running down my leg. I let him stand up to the claps and cheers of his friends. When the noise died down, I stood up and kissed him.

"Gracias, Diego, for the fuck of a lifetime. You've made me a very happy, very satisfied, and very tired woman. You're the best." I kissed him again. "If I need any more, I'll know where to come."

He whispered, "Gracias, señorita for making me so popular with the other workers. I know you don't usually say so much."

"It was worth it," I whispered back. "Every second. I knew we had an audience. You really are my stallion, Diego. Every time with you is special."

We kissed again, then I went back into the house. Mistress heard me come in and called me into the bedroom.

"How did it go, pet?"

"It went well, Mistress. He was excited to see me."

Noting the male cum all over my face, she said, "I see he chose to use your mouth."

123456...8