My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. "We must go. I've dallied out here too long already. I still have to run back to the stables."

Climbing off his still rampant rod, I saw what a mess I was leaving behind. I took his cock back into my mouth and licked him clean, tidying up after myself. Finishing, I put my socks and shoes back on. I waited for him to get dressed and saddle the horse again. When he was ready, I started running back to the stables, aware of rivulets of cum running down my leg. No one could say I wasn't getting my exercise today.

Arriving at the stables, I kissed him once again, thanking him for his help and the splendid fucking. The man who replaced Diego cleaning the stalls started muttering again. I didn't bother asking Diego what he said this time. I'm sure it was much the same. Before I left, I found a rag to wipe down my cunt and legs with. I might as well be somewhat presentable when I reported to Mistress. I used the walk back to the house as a cool down stage from my run, slowly getting my breathing back to normal. I found her in the study working on her books.

"I'm back, Mistress."

"How was your exercise?"

"Good as ever, Mistress. Diego saw a small gator in the pond. Not a large one, but he said it should be trapped."

"He's probably already called the trapper unless you distracted him too much. I'll ask him later. I still have some things to do here. Why don't you work on your journal or anything else you have to work on. Right after lunch, we'll do your cropping, a quick bath to soothe whatever damage the crop has done, then we'll start working on your questionnaire, answering as much as we can now. How does that sound?"

"As good as can be expected, Mistress. I can't say I'm looking forward to the cropping. I do feel I need to understand where my limits are."

"We'll explore them, though not in an unlimited way. Most dominants are not interested solely in pain, but enjoy a mixture of pleasure and pain. If they get off on pain, they're more sadists, and will only be interested in masochists. I'm not interested in testing the very outer limits of your tolerance, nor should you be, because I already know you're not a masochist. We will only consider what I would consider the outer norms of most doms. When we construct your answers, we'll say you've been tested to certain limits. If he wants more than what those are, you won't want him as a Master anyway. For your research, you should only be looking at norms, not extremes, because extremes don't reflect why most submissives enjoy being subs."

"A good point, Mistress. I was thinking I would need to go until I couldn't stand anymore. Your approach makes much more sense."

"Off you go then. Lunch will be at one."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

It was almost noon now, my morning eaten up by the extended exercise, including my rewarding of Diego. I wouldn't have time to do much, but I did feel I had time to look up glory holes and bukkake. Since it was on my agenda the next couple days, I wanted to know more, than I did. I set an alarm on my phone to alert me when it was close to one, then cranked up my computer.

As far as pictures went, there is a lot of porn covering both topics. There appeared to be many websites specializing in glory holes. I glanced at some of the pictures, but I understood the concept, so didn't need to see much. I checked the Urban Dictionary and Wikipedia for their definitions and descriptions. I learned glory holes were particularly prevalent at gay hangouts where anonymous sex was wanted or needed, in video booths at some sex shop locations and even learned a little glory hole etiquette, for those places where you weren't sure was on the other side. At most places where glory holes were prevalent, you were supposed to tap on the walls to let the cock sucker know you were about to cum. I wondered if they would bother with rules of etiquette at 'The Woodshed'. My guess is I'd feel lucky if 25% warned me of their impending release, though I'd be expected to swallow anyway. They also had listings of places where glory holes were available. I suspected vice squads would be interested in knowing where they were and would love not having to hunt them down, so I'm not sure listing them was a good idea. Even if money wasn't exchanged for sex, public sex is still illegal almost everywhere.

Bukkake was a little less prevalent. Often it was associated with multiple partner sex sites, where most of the endings revolved around everybody finishing off by cumming on a single person who'd been fucking and sucking large numbers of the opposite sex or even the same sex on gay websites. Mistress indicated I wouldn't have to engage in sex with the participants in the bukkake, but since I saw the pictorial results of fifteen men climaxing on one woman, and I expected more to participate in mine, I knew I would be an absolute mess when they were finished. I wondered if they had a shower where I could clean up afterward or if Mistress wanted me to return home covered in cum. I shivered at the thought of the long drive from Orlando to Ocala with mass quantities of male cum congealing on my body. I decided to ask at lunch.

My alarm went off and I closed up and went to lunch. The cook had prepared spaghetti with meat sauce, with a nice mixture of carbs and protein. The meal was mostly subdued and quiet. I was thinking of what was to follow, as I suspected Mistress was as well, though perhaps for other reasons.

"Mistress, I had a question about my bukkake night on Saturday."

"What would you like to know?"

"I saw some pictures before lunch of what a slave would look like after fifteen men ejaculated on her and it's not pretty. You said I could expect more people to participate in mine. I was wondering if I would be permitted to wash up before we returned to Ocala?"

"Would it be humiliating for you to return home covered in jizz?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Perhaps that's your answer." Shit, I was afraid of that.

"Wouldn't you be concerned about the state of your vehicle after I rode in it, Mistress?"

"Ordinarily, yes. Which means we will either use the horse trailer or my seats will be covered in plastic. I haven't decided yet. There are advantages and disadvantages to both."

"Yes, Mistress."

We ate the rest of the meal in silence. After I finished, I followed Mistress and Luke back to the dungeon. The cage had been put away. A Saint Andrews cross was set up in the middle of the floor. The time of reckoning. Luke exchanged my metal cuffs for wide leather cuffs which I could struggle against easier without damage. He directed me to face the cross, then fastened my wrists and ankles leaving me spread eagled.

Before beginning, Mistress showed me the crop she intended using and went over the ground rules. The crop had a broad leather tip on a thin leather wrapped frame.

"As I said earlier, I'm not interested in testing your extreme limits, pet. Very seldom will a Master use the riding crop for more than 50 swats unless you've been a very bad girl. You have been an exceptional slave thus far and I suspect your Master would be happy with you most of the time. More often, he will punish you as a prelude or adjunct to pleasure, which would usually call for much less than 50. To be on the safe side, I plan on doing no more than 60 on your back, and also your front, then stopping. I don't want you to wait until you've reached your absolute limit. When you reach the point where you believe you might tolerate more, but not much more, I want you to say 'yellow'.

"I will stop even if it's only ten. Every Dominant is different, some will hit harder, some lighter. You may be able to accept more from me than Luke or Ranger, or they could be more restrained than me because they're hitting a woman and it's contrary to their nature. By saying yellow, we give you some leeway in what someone else might do as opposed to me. If we answer 25 is the most you can accept, but it's 25 from me and not Ranger, who you could only accept 20 from, stopping before your absolute limit gives you leeway in case it's a Ranger you're being punished by. Do you understand? Repeat it back to me.

"Stop you by saying yellow before I reach an extreme limit so I establish some flexibility in different punishment styles."

"Excellent. Luke will be watching you closely. I want you to practice breathing as the doctor suggested, not hold your breath. Lucas will remind you if he catches you."

"Yes, Mistress."

Luke took a position in front of the cross. He gave me a quick kiss. "You'll do fine," he whispered. The crop smacked my behind and I flinched. "Start breathing," he said. I started panting. Smack, the other cheek. Smack, the back of my leg. Smack, the small of my back. There was a rhythm to it. Enough time for me to stop her at any point, but not an extended period between each one. I timed my breathing to her swats, taking in a deep breath just before the next one landed. I felt my body relax, almost hanging on my wrists, though not quite. I felt my bottom warm up, where most of the blows were falling, though she was distributing them so no one part was being mistreated. I'd mentally started counting when she began, but my mind went into a zone where it didn't make any difference and I stopped keeping track. I was surprised to feel myself become moist. It's what I thought of when I stopped counting; how odd it was I felt stimulated by the punishment. I was surprised when it stopped, having lost all capacity to notice where my punishment stood.

"Why have you stopped, Mistress?"

"You've received all sixty. Didn't you realize we were done?"

"No, Mistress. I stopped keeping track."

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"No, Mistress, although I felt myself become wet. I was surprised by it, given you didn't stimulate me before we started."

"Check her, Lucas."

He ran a finger through my slit. He held it up so Mistress and I could both see it. It was slick and shiny with my juices. He licked his finger after he showed us.

"Your Master will love you can become aroused by mild punishment, Beth. It's the ideal for most Masters. Turn her over, Lucas."

He removed my restraints and flipped me so I was facing Mistress. I felt open and vulnerable, especially so as my nipples were turgid and hard and my clit swollen and exposed. I really was excited. What was wrong with me? Mistress began lighter on my front than she did my back, and the first few blows were on my abdomen and the front of my thighs. Rather than closing my eyes as I did yesterday, I kept them open, watching her. Luke reminded me to breathe again and I started my panting breaths. I entered my trance like state again, drifting along with my breathing. It was like I sometimes got while running longer distances, everything fading to the background except my next inhalation and putting one foot in front of the other. I was dimly aware when Mistress moved upward and smacked the bottoms of my breasts. I flinched, but kept the rhythms of my lungs going. I felt my nipples get popped and I felt them swell more as the blood rushed to them in response. Breathe, breathe, pant, pant. The crop struck the top of my mound, then my pussy lips. I felt them swell as well, my folds becoming wetter. I moaned, but it wasn't a moan of pain, I'm ashamed to say.

Mistress seemed to detect my arousal. She approached me and started tapping my clit with the wide tip. The taps were light and not painful at all, but rapidly escalating my arousal like someone was sucking it. My breathing grew halting as my excitement increased. After developing the pattern and tapping, tapping, tapping, she suddenly doubled the strength of the next tap and as soon as it hit me, I spasmed in an orgasm, moaning. While my tremors continued, Mistress struck both nipples and my clit again. I shuddered harder, screaming my release.

"Interesting," Mistress said.

"How many?" I whispered.

"Forty-four, if you don't include the little taps to your clit. What's going on with you? You seem to be zoning out."

"It's like when I do a long run. I concentrate on my breathing and ignore how tired my legs are and how much my lungs burn. It's what I was doing now."

"It certainly seemed to work for you. You got past the pain. Do you want to continue or stop now?"

"I'd like to end it on my orgasm. It's unlikely I will feel any better if you continue. More strokes may not do much either way."

"I agree with you. Stop now. You've already had over 100 swats with the riding crop. It should be enough for most circumstances; most Masters. Lucas, give her another orgasm."

"Do you wish me to release her first, Mistress?"

"No. Leave her confined."

Lucas knelt down in front of me. My legs were parted and secured. I couldn't move and he dived right in, slurping up the cum leaking from my cunt. Lucas was well trained by Mistress to satisfy a woman and he was putting his full range of skills on display for me. I was already on edge from my displayed position and my prior orgasm, and what he was doing with his mouth had me trembling in no time. When he started suckling my clit, I exploded in another massive orgasm. I was panting wildly, my hips shaking as he licked my leaking liquids.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, shivering on the tip of his tongue.

It wasn't until I'd stopped trembling before he stopped.

"You will repay me for that orgasm before you go to bed tonight," Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress," I panted.

Lucas released me from the cross and I stood there on rubbery legs trying to get my act together.

"Upstairs," Mistress ordered, "run hot water in the tub. I'll join you there shortly. Lucas clean up down here, put everything away and you have the rest of the afternoon to yourself. I'll expect you around eleven."

"I'll be there, Mistress."

"Silly boy. Of course you will."

Mistress and I both went upstairs. I went to the bathroom to run a bath; she disappeared in her study. When the tub was filled and I'd started the water jets, I got in and leaned back, enjoying the hot water draining away the fatigue of the morning's exercise and the lingering stinging of the riding crop. On the whole, I felt fairly good considering. My back and bottom felt worse than my front. She'd struck me harder and more often on the back. Still, I found it strange I would have climaxed. It wasn't like my first time when Mistress had left the vibrators in me so I would cum as she cropped me. This time had been the crop only. I closed my eyes.

"Turn off the jets, pet. We don't want to get this paper too wet."

I opened my eyes and she was standing outside the jacuzzi, holding a clipboard with a lot of papers attached and a pen. I turned off the jets and she motioned me forward and climbed into the tub behind me.

"Is that my questionnaire, Mistress? I don't think we should risk getting it wet."

"It's not the original. It's a copy. I thought we should fill it out, review and edit it afterwards, get it to the point it's right, then fill out the original. Since this copy doesn't have to be in your handwriting, I thought I would ask the questions and write down the answers."

She wrapped her arms around me and held it in front of us.

"I'm assuming you can fill out the personal information and provide the photograph, so let's skip to the questions. Have you ever been in a submissive relationship before? I'll answer yes to that one. If so, how many and for how long? If you were honest with me, it would be one and for two weeks."

"Mistress, do you think I should try to tailor my answers to what I think he's looking for; perhaps try to build up my submissive credentials a little, or be perfectly honest?"

"Be honest, completely honest. There's a lot of different reasons for doing so, most importantly that honesty is crucial in a Dom/sub relationship. If you try to tailor your answers to what you think he wants, you may guess completely wrong. He has questions in here about whether you've ever had sex with an animal. If you believed it meant he wanted someone who had, would you answer, 'Yes, I've fucked a dog,' even though you never have and never would? And instead of meaning he wants someone who has, it might mean it disgusts him and he'd want nothing to do with you. You can't guess what he's looking for. Some of the questions may be designed to disqualify you as much as qualify you. Be honest. While you're doing this for research, you're going to be spending a year with this man doing everything he expects so it may end up being a very significant relationship, even if it ends at the end of a year. Don't base it on dishonesty."

"Yes, Mistress. You're right. It was a stupid question."

"The next one is 'What is your favorite sexual fantasy?' Do you have a sexual fantasy?"

"My only sexual fantasy was I one day meet someone who I loved deeply, admired and respected, that we'd be best friends and yet wildly compatible in bed, the best of lovers. Pretty bland, huh?"

"It was what I had with my husband, but it wasn't bland at all. I was a dominant and he was my sub, so nothing vanilla there. We deeply loved and admired each other, and I can honestly say we were best friends."

"Can you be best friends with your sub?" I asked. "It doesn't create a barrier between you that you're up here," I raised my hand to my head, "and he's down here." I lowered my hand to the water.

"Would you say a best friend is someone from whom you have no secrets, who knows your every secret desire, who attempts to satisfy all your needs and with whom you converse and share, every single day?" She asked.

"I guess."

"Then he was my best friend. We knew and understood each other perfectly. We loved each other deeply. Just because he surrendered some parts of his will to me, did not mean he did not expect me to ensure he was happy and fulfilled. You can only surrender your will to someone you trust will love and care for you. You won't stick around if they don't. You're only submitting to me for two weeks. If I'd truly hurt you in some way, would you have stayed?"

"No. I would have left right away."

"Despite the fact I've had you do some crazy and unfamiliar things, I'm assuming you believe you'll be okay when we've ended our relationship. Am I wrong?"

"No, Mistress. I do trust you not to harm me."

"Have not all or at least most of the submissives you interviewed told you the relationship they have with their Dominant is the most important in their life, more so than their marriage when they're not one and the same."

"They all have, so far."

"And how much closer would they be if they were both? Both sub and spouse?"

"I see your point, Mistress."

"Where were we? Oh, yes, What is your favorite submissive fantasy?"

"I never had any submissive fantasies before. I can't say I've had some now. I dreamt about being naked and bound after reading the ad, but it was as much fear as excitement. What should I say?"

"Say you're too new to submission to have developed any fantasies and much of what you imagine makes you afraid."

"I should say I'm afraid of something? Won't he think I'm much too timid to be a proper sub?"

"I believe you show how courageous you are when you face your fears. If you're afraid and still willing to attempt it, doesn't it make you a braver person. Just because you're too stupid to know fear at facing the unknown doesn't make you brave, it makes you ignorant. You're facing your fears, embracing them in fact. Yesterday, you fainted while being punished. In addition to experiencing pain, something made you faint, you had no idea what, but still you asked the doctor if you could continue testing yourself to see where your limits are. You're a brave woman, Elizabeth. Any person should be happy to know you, Master or not. Don't sell yourself short."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

1...345678