My Journey of Discovery Ch. 06

Story Info
Beth begins testing her limits.
26.5k words
4.77
16.5k
10

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

This chapter has Beth exploring different limits with Mistress Layton. As such, it contains discipline and bondage. She faints at one point and has to see a doctor. It also has oral, anal and lesbian sex. Beth spends a night in a cage and starts answering her potential Master's questionnaire.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 6 - Testing My Limits

I woke up the next morning and Mistress was still asleep. Deciding to go for my exercise before my punishment was scheduled to start, I dressed for running, putting on socks and running shoes, otherwise naked as instructed. I went to the stables to see if Diego was working. He was, as were several others in the immediate vicinity. I called him to me and laid down on one of the benches with my head over the side and asked him to fuck my mouth. I figured it would give me the best chance of taking his prodigious prick all the way down my throat. I noticed the others all stopping what they were doing to watch. As soon as I told him what I wanted, he dropped his jeans and his cock sprang out, half hard already. Lying down as I was, my mouth and throat formed a nearly straight line for his organ to penetrate. Given his length and girth, it was what I needed to take all of him.

Fortunately, his lack of tumescence gave me the opportunity to work my way up to his full size. He easily slid his full length in me, and started growing almost immediately in the warmth of my mouth. I let him drive the action; he was careful enough not to smother me by leaving his cock in my throat too long. He did as I'd requested and started fucking my mouth. As he grew, I could feel him going deeper and deeper into my throat. When I finally felt his balls smack my nose, I knew I'd taken him all.

"Oooh, señorita! Muy bueno. No one has ever taken me so deep into their mouth. This is Cielo, Heaven, you understand."

I could not answer, his cock occupying my mouth, but I patted his hip to let him know I understood. Before I put my arm back down, I felt my throat. I could feel it bulging underneath my hand as his prick buried itself in me, penetrating so deep. I knew Diego was capable of going for quite some time before he released, so I relaxed as much as possible and made sure I took deep breaths every time his cock crown was near the front of my mouth. His hands started fondling my breasts, bringing my nipples to stiff peaks, so my hand went down to my clit so I could finger myself to an orgasm while he pleasured himself. All I could do was swirl my tongue around the tip as he withdrew, and again as he plunged in. There was little else I could do given his depth on the in stroke. He truly was fucking my mouth.

I had my first orgasm before he did, my hips rocking up as my toes curled in delight. He'd achieved a nice rhythm and it was easy to align my breathing with his thrusts. He did not leave his cock in my throat for long periods, preferring to keep moving for the stimulation. I had another orgasm which interfered with my breathing that I did not get a full lungful of air before he slammed into my throat and I felt him swell and thick jets of his ropy cum shot so far down my gullet it was halfway to my stomach before hitting the side of my esophagus. It was well past all of my taste buds, so I couldn't taste any of his delicious cum. I also couldn't breathe as he left his cock far down my mouth as he emptied his bountiful balls down my throat.

Holding my breath as long as I could, I hoped he would stop cumming before I ran out of air. Air I hadn't gotten enough of due to my own orgasm, so I pushed back against his hip so he would pull back enough to let me breathe. Diego realized why I was pushing against him and withdrew enough I could catch a breath, even as he continued filling my oral cavity with his warm cum. With air filling my lungs, I could easily swallow the remnants of his huge load. When he finally stopped spurting, I laved his organ with my tongue to ensure I left nothing behind. I heard the other workers clapping and whistling in appreciation of our performance. I had the grace to blush.

"Gracias, Diego. I knew I could find some way to take all of your magnificent prick in my mouth if I worked at it," I said, sitting up.

"No! Thank you, señorita. Never have I encountered such cock sucking skill. No whore I've ever been with could take as much as you."

His words shocked me, comparing me to a whore; someone who fucked for money. I wasn't taking money, but I was behaving more like a whore than I'd ever believed possible. Openly orgasming in the limo before the driver, sucking cocks in the restaurant and by the pool afterward, witnessed by others. If anyone had told me three weeks ago I would be engaging in such behavior, I would have laughed, too outrageous to even contemplate. Yet here I was, being compared to a whore by a stable hand I'd met a few days before who'd I'd just sucked off in the stable before his coworkers. There was so much to contemplate.

I started running for the pond. I wouldn't be able to swim today as there was no one to watch for gators, but a couple trips, it would be a ten mile run through hilly terrain, good enough for my exercise today. Finding a pace I could maintain, I continued to examine my behavior as I ran, wondering at the enormity of what I'd done and who I'd become in such a short time. I'd wanted to learn about submissive behavior, and I had, but the entire process was much easier than I'd ever believed it would be. I hadn't hesitated to do anything I'd been asked to do, regardless of my lack of experience. I hadn't used my safe word, nor even the need to think about using it except when Master Gregory asked me if I was willing to fuck his cock after he'd fucked my ass. I hadn't, but if he'd been my Master, I might have contemplated it. Was I a closet submissive all along, waiting for the right person to come along to turn me into their slave slut? Or was it merely a willingness to explore for the sake of research?

I had to admit the mind numbing orgasms I was having was making it easier. Were they the result of doing new and unexpected pleasurable things, or the mindset I had approaching them? I mean, I'd masturbated before, but never had a climax as momentous as the one where I'd masturbated in front of the people at the Munch interview or in front of the driver last night. I'd almost cum just from sucking Ranger's cock in the restaurant. I'd been experiencing no stimulation myself, all of it directed at Ranger, but when he'd squirted down my throat with the waiter looking on, my cunt had clenched in sympathy with his orgasm. More detail to add to my notes, and question other subs about.

One thing I could do was have Professor Kline give me another personality profile after my two weeks with Mistress ended. It would be interesting to see how much it might have changed after my new experiences. I was working up a nice sweat as I pounded up and down the hills. Ocala was beautiful, hilly country, maybe the most beautiful in Florida if you weren't into beaches. Around Gainesville was a little flatter, though still nice. I reached the pond and turned around back to the barn. I didn't see any gators sunning, so I could tell Diego and Mistress.

As I ran, I wondered how Mistress would punish me today. I wasn't being punished for disobedience, but merely to explore my tolerance to pain and discipline. Would she let me have the vibrators today as I was punished or would I have to do without. I would know soon enough, I suppose. At least I would be coming off my runners high. I knew it was supposed to occur when I got back from my run. I picked up my pace, pushing to work on my endurance and speed at the end of exercise, remembering how rough the last quarter mile at the pony farm had been. It was important to still have more to give at the end of a race. I reached the barn and saw Mistress with Cool Hand Luke waiting for me to arrive. I wondered where Ranger was until remembering he started his work shift last night. Running up to Mistress, I knelt at her feet when I reached her, breathing hard, but still with more to give.

"Did you have a good run, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very good."

"Are you ready to be disciplined?"

"Whenever you wish, Mistress. I'm at your disposal."

"I'm going to be suspending you from your ankles today, Beth. Lucas will help you put on your suspension cuffs. After you're done, you may go in and use the shower or jacuzzi as you wish. I have some other tests for you this evening."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lucas helped me put the suspension cuffs on my ankles after I sat down on a bench. He made sure they were secure and wouldn't slip or cut off my circulation. When he was done, Mistress lowered the bar and the snap links were fastened to the D rings on the cuffs. He helped support my head and back when Mistress started raising my legs which were widely spread by the bar I was attached to. I nervously waited what my Mistress would do with my exposed cunt. She raised me to the point my pussy was even with Luke's shoulders, then stopped. My arms were allowed to dangle below my head.

"I'm going to allow Luke to give you an orgasm before your punishment starts, but you won't be allowed to climax during the whipping unless the whip itself gives you one. His cock will be at the level of your face so you will return his attentions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Begin Lucas."

Lucas approached my front and lifted his cock to place it at my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed in. As soon as my mouth engaged his prick, his mouth descended on my parted pussy lips and he licked down the cleft towards my anus. I put my arms around his butt and pulled myself against him so I could fully swallow his half hard cock. His shaved balls dangled on my nose. I felt him growing within my mouth and I tongued the crown. Lucas frequently served his Mistress so his oral talents were well honed on her and he was pleasing me in the same way. As he played with my pussy, he was thrusting with his prick, filling my mouth with his erection.

Lucas nibbled on my clit, wreaking havoc on my senses, already dizzy from my upside down suspension. I shuddered in ecstasy, going over the edge. He continued fucking my mouth and didn't let up on my cunt either, his tongue slithering through my folds like a snake. I rode out my orgasm, my body trembling. His cunnilingus skill level was the apex of the two slaves servicing Mistress. He'd served her much longer. Even bucking his prick in my throat, he concentrated his magic with his mouth, every well earned talent on display as I pantingly climaxed again.

He gave me no respite, bringing me to one crest after another, extending one until another overtook and surpassed it. He'd also been trained to delay his orgasms as long as possible to please his Mistress so he could put off his own release when others would have already cum. When I felt his shaft swell, I knew his reward wasn't far behind. Even as he sent spurt after spurt of his rich cream into my mouth, bucking his cock in my mouth, he worked over my sex, focused on my pleasure. It was hard to swallow in my position and I knew some of his cum dribbled between my lips and down my cheeks. His cock no sooner stopped twitching when it was gone and Mistress's cunt was at my mouth and she demanded I serve her as well.

I clung to her hips and swiped my tongue over her slit, seeking her turgid clit. Her pussy was puffy with arousal and her scent heavy with desire. I was dizzy from my suspended position and Luke's spunk was running down my face and irritating my eyes. I closed them to avoid the burning, operating from touch and smell and the sound of her moaning. When she shuddered in orgasm, I felt a fresh rush of cum drip onto my face. Thankfully, Lucas wiped away some of their discharge so I could see again, though Mistress ordered he leave much of it covering the rest of my face like a mask. Mistress stepped away and I was exposed.

Mistress dipped a finger into my molten cauldron and pulled it out, covered in my orgasmic discharge. She tasted it and crouched down by my head and fed it to me on her finger.

"I'm sorry I must do this to you, but I'm going to whip you now, without benefit of constant orgasms," she whispered, "but it's important you experience all of the implements your potential master might use. His questionnaire discusses many different types of paddles, whips, floggers and canes. It will be quite painful, though I tried to flood your body with endorphins beforehand. He may not be so kind. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may resort to your safe word if the pain becomes unbearable. It is always your right to do so. I will stop immediately if you use it, but to do so will stop all subsequent device experiments today, which means we may have to do it again tomorrow and the next day and each day afterward until you've experienced them all or you choose to abandon this endeavor. I'd like to get them all out of the way today so we can be done with it and go forward with other parts of your training. If it is within your ability, I hope you can avoid using your safe word, but it is entirely up to you."

"I understand, Mistress."

"You have already experienced the riding crop, and my hand, so we can dispense with those. These are the ones I will use on you today, ten strokes with each one, beginning lightly, then increasing in intensity." She showed me a tray with several different punishment devices on it. I only recognized a few; my limited research not going too far into punishment. She continued. "There are six different implements here. Receiving ten with each one means you will receive 60 overall. I intend to use all of them on all parts of your body. Lucas will call out each stroke so you will know where you are in your punishment every moment." She held up one of them. "I will use the multi-strand whip first as it is one I use frequently myself. As fierce as it looks, it's actually one of the easiest to withstand. Both Ranger and Luke say they prefer it to the paddle or the crop. It will leave red marks which should dissipate fairly quickly. There are certain submissives who enjoy the pain of their punishment. They are known as pain sluts. I don't know if you are one, though I am encouraged somewhat by your first experience with punishment, even if you were being forced into orgasms at the time. Before we start, I want your express permission to proceed with each one."

"May I have a moment to speak with Luke in private please, Mistress?"

"You may." She stepped back half the length of the barn and Luke knelt down by my head so we could speak easily.

"Will it hurt?" I asked, then suddenly realizing how foolish the question was.

He realized the intent of the question, not if it would hurt, but would I be able to stand it.

"It will hurt," Lucas said, "but perhaps not as much as your legs burned when you ran the race at the pony farm. It's a different type of pain and one that doesn't build up over time as the race did. It will come in fits and starts. Some will hurt worse than others and the placement of the blows will play a role."

"Have you experienced all of these devices?" I asked.

He looked at the tray and shook his head. "There are two or three there I've never experienced. I suspect they were on the questionnaire so Mistress obtained them so you could experience it. Looking at the bright side, ten strokes of any of these may not be too bad and you could definitely put hard limits on any you hated if the Master selects you."

"Will I be able to withstand testing all six of them today? I'd like to get it over with as Mistress suggested."

"Honestly," Lucas said, "I don't know. I suppose it depends on your tolerance for pain. You could reasonably be expected to get through half, leaving half to get through tomorrow. I've taken as many as two hundred strokes, though it was only a paddle or her whip and on my ass or back, but I'm sure all of these will hurt differently and there's always the question of where on your body she will hit you. I think Mistress is doing you a favor by suspending you upside down. The blood is all rushing to your head and may confuse or deaden pain sensors."

"Thank you for your assistance. Please call Mistress back."

He stood up and waved Mistress forward.

"I grant you permission to proceed, Mistress."

"Very well."

I closed my eyes and steeled myself to prepare for the blow. As she promised, Mistress began lightly, but with each succeeding stroke, she increased the force. By the sixth one, she seemed to be striking me as hard as she intended, because they seemed to get no harder in intensity. I didn't even cry out for the first four, despite the fact she struck me all over, front, back, legs, stomach, but she made sure two of the hardest struck my breasts and my pussy and I squealed in pain when she struck them. It was quickly done and the sudden flash of pain quickly subsided to a throbbing ache. Luke called out every blow so I could hear clearly. When he reached ten, I opened my eyes.

"I intend to use a paddle next," Mistress said. "Because it is hard, it will only be used on the soft pliant flesh of your buttocks or the back of your legs. I will leave them red and fiery hot to the touch as I will start out close to full strength with it. Shall I proceed?"

"Yes, Mistress." I closed my eyes again, not wanting to see when they would fall.

The paddle whacked my bottom and pain flared. She alternated from one cheek to the next and as she intimated, by the third, she was going full force and they never seemed to get harder. I groaned slightly from the fifth stroke on. My ass was burning when she finished, but it was a tolerable burn. I could even imagine going somewhere in my mind where the pain was less and pleasure more, somewhat like getting past the initial pain of ass fucking to the point where I could cum. Twenty down, forty to go.

I opened my eyes again to see what was next.

"This is a tawse," Mistress said, "and is frequently used on females. It's less effective on males. There's little you can do with one to a man that other things don't work better for. It's too heavy to be used on a cock and less effective than a paddle on a butt or whip on the back. Because the tail splits in two and the ends are somewhat separated by the way it's cut, it does work well on a cunt or breasts. I will not place all of my strokes there, but I shall place one on each of your breasts and one to your cunt. The rest shall go on your ass, legs or stomach. Shall I proceed, or would you like to use your safe word?"

The very thought of it striking my breasts or cunt made me cringe, but if it was to be only one, perhaps I could survive it without using my safe word. I'd managed to stand the whip to those tender places. I told her to go ahead and I closed my eyes again and felt it landing on my legs, the tender surfaces of my already red derriere, my stomach, including one fairly close to my mound. When Luke's count reached seven, I knew where the next three would land and I gritted my teeth, hoping to get through them. The first landed on my left breast, the twin tail twining on either side of my nipple and wrapping around the swell of my breast.

I screamed. I couldn't help it. I felt I'd been branded. Before my scream died away, my right breast felt a matching stroke, though it actually struck the nipple, I was twisting so hard from the first. Mistress let my twisting and turning die down before she applied the tawse to my cunt and I screamed again, for an entirely different reason. Oh, it hurt. It burned like a bitch, but I climaxed immediately, moaning like a bitch in heat. When it struck, it was like all the blood not pooled in my head rushed to my clit and sizzled like I was jolted with electricity. I'd never experienced anything like it. No wonder it was used on females. It still burned, but I suddenly desired to feel a cock fuck my cunt like there was no tomorrow, as if it was the only way to soothe the pain.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers
123456...8