All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awaiting what comes next...

As usual, you have done another masterful treatise on the BDSM lifestyle. I also appreciated the relatively short chapters. Now looking forward to seeing her chosen for the year-long cruise and the many experiences it brings.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Sad ...

I feel so sad at this moment. I cried with Beth after her collar became undone and again at reading the last words of this beautiful episode. It is not the end, I'm sure, and we will hopefully continue to enjoy Beth's further adventures on the road of (and to) submission. I would have stayed with Mistress Layton, given a chance, but that's just me.

But I wish to express my sincerest gratitude to the author, for writing and sharing such a wonderful story.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Awaiting what comes next

That is an excellent opening for a statement and I agree 99.9% with the anon who wrote it. Except for the fact that I want longer chapters, while still being posted every few days. LOL

Well I can dream can't I?

All in all, this seems like it's going to be possibly your best story yet. And considering that 2 of your stories rate as my 1st and 2nd favorite erotic stories ever, that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great instalment

A nice touch showing some of the different types of sexual submission.

Thanks

Tess (UK)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

I'm screwed up; I don't really know what I want for Beth? I do hope she retains her independence in some way as a professional psychologist or whatever it is she's doing.

Chapter was excellent and with Gloria there the explanations seem to see her drawing back from total submission as she was becoming less attached and more independent. Just wondering if she's going to suffer from orgasm withdrawal.

5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Bravo. Well told and brought to a fine conclusion. I'm glad there is much more coming. I'll be reading along.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

You’ve rounded the first part of the story with great finesse. Lots of insights and believable characterisation. Beth’s journey has just begun and I am looking forward to accompanying her on her adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous