All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Ooops

Sorry but my hand was shaking from the nerve damage (I have severe nerve damage in both hands and arms from an accident) so when I went to rate this chapter, instead of a 5 I accidentally hit 3. I can't seem to change that. As usual I believe that this deserves a 5 star rating.

I love it and I can't wait to read more.

Btw, I did give it a favorite story add. You have been my favorite Author on Literotica for a couple years now, or longer.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Magnificent

Really awesome. Great events, characters and scenes. I immediately had a hunch that Joshua could be 'the man', which was only stronger after the MOMA meeting. But Beth's feeling of being followed in the street has not been resolved.

Just when you think this series couldn't improve any further, it still does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another easy 5 stars

Damn but you make writing look easy. Great addition, it was obvious from the meeting at the opera that Joshua was Mr X but that’s not a detraction at all.

I can easily see this story swinging towards romance. The nudity, intimacy and open honest communication are pretty much guaranteed to lay her soul bare. That said it’s highly probable that one or both of them won’t want a committed relationship when their year is up.

Thanks again.

Tess (UK)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

I agree with the comments madd by Cindy 1001 and Tess (UK). Beth and Joshua seem to have made a good start and surely it can only get even better from now on.

Excellent 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous