My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The darn meeting ran so late I almost missed it," he said, "the opera, I mean. Almost too late, I would have missed the entire first act. My names Joshua, by the way." He stuck out his hand.

"My name's Beth," I said. "It's my first time attending an actual opera, though I've seen a couple filmed for showing in movie theaters.

"It's definitely not the same," Joshua said. "Nothing beats a live performance. What did you see?"

"Aida and The Barber of Seville."

"Those are good ones to see. So you've never seen Carmen before?"

"No, you'll need to be silent now. It's about to start and I don't want to miss a thing. It will be hard enough to follow since I don't speak French."

They were dimming the lights. He nodded and turned to face the stage. I couldn't help but notice him turning a few times to look at me during the first and second acts. During the intermission, he stood up and asked if he could buy me a glass of wine.

"I wouldn't mind a glass if it's all you expect out of me."

"Are you saying you're not the type to kiss on the first date?" he said, grinning.

"I wouldn't necessarily say that, but this is hardly a date. You're sitting next to me during an opera in a seat beside one purchased for me by another."

He laughed and went to buy us each a glass of wine. He came back and handed me a glass. I took a sip.

"This is quite good," I said.

"Who is the lucky gentleman who paid for your ticket?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know. I haven't met him yet. Let's call him Mr. X."

"So if I were Mr. X, and I'd paid for your ticket, would you be spreading your legs for me."

"What a shocking question, Joshua. You've gone from kissing on a first date to spreading my legs. I wouldn't want Mr. X to think I'm easy, though he may very well think I am anyway."

"Why would he think that?" Inquisitively.

"I'm interviewing tomorrow for a position, essentially to be his sex slave for the next year."

"Sex slave! I thought this country banned slavery a hundred, sixty years ago."

"Only involuntary slavery. One can still volunteer to be a slave."

"And you're volunteering."

"In a manner of speaking. I'm one of ten finalists for the job."

"You're awfully young to be volunteering to be someone's sex slave aren't you?"

"How old do you have to be? I should think any age over eighteen was old enough for sex. Look, I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but I do feel somewhat spoken for. At least until we've both made up our minds if I'm right for the position I've applied for. Even then, I'm returning to Florida the day after tomorrow. I think you're barking up the wrong tree at the moment and you would do better finding other prey."

"Better than you? I doubt it. Why are you applying for a job as a sex slave? Are you being paid?"

"There's money involved, but it's not why I'm doing it, though it would help a lot with my student debt. I hope Mr. X wouldn't think he could buy me. I'm doing my doctoral thesis on Dominance and submission, primarily from the submissive point of view, and I thought taking a position as a submissive would answer a lot of questions regarding why submissives would do what they do."

"So you look at this as research; like becoming a prostitute to study prostitution."

"Prostitution is primarily financial, done mostly by people who need the money. There isn't much to study there. Submission is a mindset, and one I didn't understand. I considered myself very independent - as far from submissive as you could possibly get, like polar opposites. But as I've begun my studies, I've found myself very easily sinking into a submissive role. So in addition to studying it, I might find myself enjoying it."

"You like being told what to do?" Joshua asked.

"It's not just being told what to do. Just being told what to do might irritate me. As I said, I thought of myself as independent. It's more than being ordered about. I don't really know how to explain it yet, hence why I feel the need to study it."

"Are you telling me that asking, no, telling you, to get on your knees and suck my dick wouldn't get me very far?"

"It's an intriguing offer, but one I would have to reject," I laughed. "Like I said, I'm not that easy."

"How unfortunate, for me, that is. Not necessarily you. These floors can be very hard on knees, so I'm told, though I've never been on my knees here."

"Perhaps you should be dating the person who told you the floors were hard on knees, Joshua," I laughed. "The opera is going to start again. We need to be quiet again."

"You're right. I'll have to speak to her. I'll be quiet now."

He was quiet. He still glanced my way a few times. I didn't mind though. He was amusing and fun, and a bit of a flirt.

At the end of the standing ovation for the performers, he said, "Do you need a lift anywhere?"

"No thank you, Joshua. The hotel has arranged transportation. There should be a limo waiting outside with my name on it."

"Well, I hope your interview goes well tomorrow. Wait, should I hope for that? It seems I'd be sentencing you to a whole year of sexual servitude if I wished for that. It doesn't sound very pleasant. Perhaps I should wish you fall flat on your face during your interview tomorrow. One never knows what to wish for in these circumstances. Help me out, please."

"Just wish for him to be a handsome gentleman and when I finally meet him, we have a little chemistry."

"Chemistry like you and I have, perhaps?"

"Perhaps," I said, smiling. "It wouldn't hurt."

"So you really want to do this?"

"Yes, I do. Good night, Joshua."

"Good night, Beth. Perhaps I'll wish instead you don't need rescuing."

"That's a good wish. I'll accept that one."

I shook his hand and found my way outside. The limo had the hotel logo on it, so it was easy to find. I got in and smiled thinking of Joshua. If I weren't committed to my thesis, he might have been fun to play around with. It was a brief ride back to the hotel and there was an envelope waiting form me at the front desk. I took it to read in my room. I took the elevator up to my floor, walked down the hall, idly tapping the envelope in my hand. Undressing, I slid under the sheets naked and opened the envelope.

Inside were instructions for the interview tomorrow. The applicants were to show up at Meeting Room A here at the hotel at ten AM. They were to enter the room if they still wished to be interviewed, and were to expect to remove their clothes and stay naked in front of any people who were inside the room.

It had to happen. I wondered how many people would be in the room, whether it would include hotel staff. Including the other nine applicants, how many were going to see me in my birthday suit. If I was going to be naked on board a luxury motor yacht for a year, I'm sure I was going to be seen by a bunch of the crew, perhaps various guests and dignitaries. Might as well get used to the idea of being seen nude by others. I set my alarm to give me some time to get ready and turned out the light. I thought of being nude in front of a bunch of people and found myself aroused at the thought of it. Like last night, I decided a little light masturbation was in order. I thought I would think of Mistress or Luke or Ranger, or even Diego as I touched myself. Instead, I thought of Joshua as I stroked out three quick orgasms. He was quite easy on the eyes.

Finished, I licked my fingers clean, turned onto my side and went to sleep.

******

Tuesday, May 19

When I got up, I ordered a light breakfast from room service, and ate before preparing for my morning. I shaved various and sundry parts of my body, more or less as Mistress Layton had done me. I took a shower, applied minimal make up with a light spritz of perfume at various pulse spots and donned the new skirt and blouse I'd purchased yesterday, no bra and panties. The blouse was opaque, but of a light, silky material, which clung to my breasts almost like a second skin and my long nipples were clearly visible under the fabric. I made up surveys for the other nine applicants and put them into envelopes. They'd come this far in the vetting process, they had to be submissive, so if they'd answer, I'd have more data. I also left my purse in the room, locked in the safe, since I was staying in the hotel. I took only my room key with me.

By 9:55, I was standing in front of Meeting Room A with several other people, twelve of them women, five of them men. At exactly 10:00 the doors were opened by two other men, who admitted everyone else in, then locked the doors behind them, setting up screens in front of the glass doors. Two of the men stood at the doors to ensure no one entered. I say that because they faced the door and not us. One of the women sat down at a desk, as did one of the men. The other four men stood loosely around our group, looking stern and tough. I was certain they were both. They also carried clipboards, which looked incongruous.

One of the women called for our attention. She was tall, honey blonde hair, nice figure, gorgeous face and beautiful smile.

"Hello, my name is Hannah. I've already spoken to most of you and I'm so glad you've joined us for this part of our process to determine who will be accompanying Mr. X on a luxurious cruise around the world for the next year. Much of this cruise will be business for Mr. X. He will be meeting many important people of both sexes from many different countries. In many cases, you will be on the ship to greet these important guests and ensure they're comfortable, as well as see to Mr. X's needs during the trip. Anyone who has qualms about being used in this way may leave now."

"I thought it was only Mr. X I'd be having sex with," an applicant spoke.

"As a Dominant, Mr. X feels he may share his submissive with others within the same boundaries he's established with you. This is why those types of questions were asked dealing with the level of your sexual experiences with both men and women. It was not specified the nudity and sex would only be with Mr. X. If that was your assumption, I apologize, but most of you are long standing submissives who've indicated they've practiced sex with people other than their Dominant. If you wish to leave, because you misunderstood this requirement, do so now as I will soon be having you disrobe, and engaging in sexual acts."

The applicant hesitated, but settled down and stayed.

"No one is leaving, good," Hannah said. "You will see ten red dots with numbers spaced out on the floor. Please choose a dot and remove your clothes for us."

So quickly then. I headed to the nearest one but someone else beat me to it, so I chose the next one beside it, number three. Setting my stack of envelopes on the ground, I removed my high heels, lining them up neatly, putting my room key in the toe, then my blouse, folding it carefully, and finally, my skirt, also neatly laid in the pile at my feet. I looked around at my competition. I'd rightfully estimated that many of them would be attractive. I estimated six were prettier than I was. On the other hand, I considered myself more attractive than three of them, so physical attractiveness wasn't his only consideration. I felt I was the most physically fit of all the applicants, the most athletic.

When everyone was naked, Hannah asked us to Display for her. I only knew what Mistress taught me, so that's how I displayed and it seemed most other people did it the same way. Only one person didn't stand with their legs apart slightly wider than their shoulders and their hands behind their backs in some fashion. That person bent forward from the waist and pulled her butt cheeks apart displaying her asshole. I wondered what Dominant trained her. Hannah had her stand up and put her hands behind her neck. She slapped a numbered sticker matching her dot on her chest.

Hannah went up to everyone, put a numbered sticker on them, ran a hand over both our breasts, over our buttocks and through our slits. I assumed she was testing our firmness, our wetness, or anything else Mr. X might be interested in. I was fairly wet and she licked her fingers after testing me.

"Does your wife know you're doing this?" I asked. "Wouldn't she care?"

"Hello, Beth. Good to see you," Hannah said. "She knows. I'll have to tell her all about it later."

After we were all numbered, she said, "You and you," Hannah pointed to nine and ten. "Go to the two desks and answer questions asked of you regarding your health. They'll also take your temperature and blood pressure. You four," five, six, seven and eight, "go to those four gentlemen standing around us, pull out their cocks and begin sucking until they are hard. When they are erect, get as much of their cocks into your throats as you can. Then move onto the next one until you've sucked all four. Try not to let them cum as it will delay the process of testing your cock sucking ability. They will note how deeply you can swallow them. Number 1, come into the side room with me and we'll start your interview. Two, three and four will suck cocks after five, six, seven and eight are done."

Since I was waiting for the others to finish with nothing particular to do, I watched the four women kneeling down in front of the four men, extract their cocks and start sucking. Within three minutes, all four men were hard. The woman would accept the cocks as deeply as they could, a tick was made on the man's clipboard and they went to the next one.

All four men, a mixture of black and white, had a different sized cock, with one appearing to be about six inches long, one seven inches long, one eight and one nine. I think I could get the eight incher down. Diego seemed to be around the same size, but I wondered about the nine. Each of the women did each of the men. Only one of the first four women got all the way down on the nine inch prick. I wondered how big Mr. X was going to be.

They finished and the last three started, including me. The cocks had tick marks in indelible ink on their Johnsons so they'd know exactly how deep we could take them. Even being sucked by four previous women hadn't smeared the ink. I wondered if they were tattooed on. I started on the seven inch dick, getting all of him down without a problem. I went to the eight incher and it took me an extra ten or fifteen seconds to get all of him down. The nine inch cock gave me some difficulty. It took an extra minute or more and a lot of slobbery saliva dripping from my overstretched mouth before I felt his balls on my lower lip.

Because I'd had to work him so hard to get him down, he climaxed, grabbing my head and groaning as he emptied himself down my throat. His cum seemed endless, matching the size of his balls. Since I was the one who broke him, I should be the one to fix him, so I sucked him until he was hard again, taking several more minutes of his time. After his, I almost inhaled the six inch dick it was so easy.

When I finished, numbers seven and eight were answering medical questions and nine and ten were sucking cocks. I sat cross legged on my red dot waiting to be called to something else. One came out of the interview room with what looked like female cum around her mouth and she went straight to the men to suck cock. Number two got called back for her interview. I waited. I was wet again. I wondered if I'd get to cum during the interview or if I'd need to go back to my room and masturbate again.

Five and Six started doing the medical. Two finally came out and told me I was next. I walked in and Hannah was seated at another desk, her skirt pulled up to her waist. She was naked beneath it, sporting a closely trimmed cunt. She handed me her finished survey.

"It was an interesting questionnaire," Hannah said. "I enjoyed taking it. Very thought provoking."

"Do you think you would have answered any questions differently if you were still in a submissive relationship?"

"I'm sure of it, but let's talk about you. You've really done all the things you identified as having completed in a two week period?"

"Yes. I scheduled an orientation interview to attend a Munch on a Wednesday right after the ad appeared in my local paper and I determined I'd like to do the research. I had to go to the orientation in order to attend the Munch on Thursday, where I could meet and discuss submission with the submissive attendees. There were two Dominants and three submissives at the orientation. They couldn't believe I would attempt such a mad endeavor as submitting for a year without knowing the slightest thing about it. The female Dominant, had me kneel down in front of her, go to the restroom and insert a double dildo into my cunt and ass, removing my bra and panties. She made me lick her to orgasm, masturbate in front of the others, including two waitresses who were delivering our food, as a test to see if I had any chance of doing any of this. I was determined to follow through, so I did all she asked.

"Then she agreed she'd take me as a submissive for two weeks and give me a thorough overview of the full meaning of being a submissive. I was finished by the Thursday of the second week. She said she didn't have any more to teach me except things which I considered to be hard limits, other than just spend another night with her. I went home, completed the application and sent it off."

"What's the name of the Mistress?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to give out that information. It was part of the Munch rules."

"Would you contact her and request permission for Mr. X to contact her regarding your submission to her."

"Once I know who Mr. X is. I'd be willing to ask for her permission. Not until I know who he is."

She seemed to be listening and I realized she had an earpiece in her ear.

"Mr. X is talking to you now, isn't he?"

She smiled. "Yes. He's watching and listening to your interview on this camera," she pointed to a high tech looking piece of equipment on the desk, "and if he has other questions he'd like to ask, he tells me. Mr. X would greatly like to speak to her, but he's willing to wait until you know who he is. Why don't you lick my cunt now."

She spread her legs and I got down on my knees.

"Mrs. Hannah really doesn't care about you having sex with other women?" I asked, poised to lick her.

"She knows it's part of my duties for Mr. X, but I must tell her about it afterward and for every orgasm I receive from the applicants, she gets two from me to make up for it."

"Tell her you owe her six for me because I don't plan to stop until you have three."

My face went in between her legs, but instead of whipping them out as fast as I could, I did the same as I'd done for Francesca and Gloria. A slow teasing, stretching it out; building Hannah up and not letting her cum until she begged me for it.

"Christ on a crutch, let me cum, you bitch, damn you," Hannah moaned.

It took fifteen minutes for her to beg, and five more for all three to be completed.

She was gasping and panting heavily when I stopped. "You swear you only did that the first time in mid-April?" Hannah panted.

I grinned at her with her fluids coating my face. "Scouts honor. Nor have I done it again since submitting my application. I got lots of practice though submitting to a Mistress. I found I enjoyed serving a female."

"Fuck! And you still consider yourself heterosexual?"

"I was before the ad. I suppose I'd have to indicate I'm bisexual now, though I still prefer cock to cunt. Did you enjoy the show, Mr. X?" I said to the camera. "Are you stroking your cock now?"

I grabbed a tissue from the desk and wiped my face. "He said he did enjoy the show and he is masturbating now," Hannah said, laughing. "Mr. X wants you to stand up and show him your cunt. Push three fingers inside of you."

I stood in front of the camera and inserted three fingers, pulling them out and licking them off, showing him how wet I was. Hannah appeared to be listening again.