My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. X prefers his women have bare cunts," Hannah said.

"I left it this way until I knew what his preference was. I can shave it or have it waxed."

She was listening again.

After a few moments, she said, "Since you're going to be gone for one year, he would prefer to have it laser removed. He would, of course, pay for the removal."

"What's the advantage and disadvantage to laser hair removal?"

"The same for both. It never grows back."

"So to be picked for a year long cruise, I have to dispense with my pubic hair forever?"

"Mr. X says it wouldn't necessarily guarantee you'd be picked, only that it would increase your chances as he does prefer the smoothness of a hairless cunt. Nor would a decision not to have your pubic hair removed, necessarily prevent you from being chosen, though it might reduce the odds."

I looked down at my closely trimmed muff. I'd had pubic hair ever since it first started growing in and Mr. X was asking me to give it up for the rest of my life on the off chance I'd get chosen for his submissive sex slave position. What kind of a choice was that?

"I don't know. I'd need to think about it," I said.

"How long would you need to think about it?"

How long? A day, a week? I'd like a chance to discuss it with someone first, perhaps Mistress Layton, look it up online. It was a big decision.

"Overnight, I suppose," I replied.

"Mr. X is willing to give you until check out time tomorrow to decide. If you choose to have it done, he prefers it to be done here. There is a clinic here he'd like you to use since he's used it in the past and admires their results. You will be maintained in this hotel while the procedure is done. It will likely take two visits, ten days apart for it to be done completely. Your dark hair makes for a better hair removal. You'll be given additional expense money, and other entertainments would be arranged for you if you stayed, such as the opera tickets last night."

"And I still won't know if I'm chosen before this is done?"

"No. I'm sorry, but he's evaluating a large number of criteria given how long you'll be together."

"Would I contact you with my decision?"

"Yes, the same number you called after checking into the Langham. Our interview is over. I still have seven more to get through. After you've undergone the medical exam, you may dress again, but please remain in the room until everyone is done. Send number four in when you leave."

I nodded my head. I went into the larger room told number four she was up.

"You were gone quite a long time. What took so long?"

"Mr. X wants me to get rid of my pubic hair. There was some discussion about it."

She herself was bald, so she just nodded and disappeared into the interview room. Five and Six were seated with the medical people, which meant I was probably next, likely with Two as Four was now undergoing her interview, unless it was remarkably short. No one was currently sucking cocks, so the four men were standing around with everything tucked back in and absent their clipboards.

Without anything better to do at the moment, I handed my survey to all the applicants who weren't otherwise busy, saying it was for a college course I was taking and all information was considered confidential. Since I didn't ask for names or social security numbers, all of the idle ones agreed to fill it out. When Five and Six completed their medical, I handed the survey to them before I sat down for my medical exam.

During the medical, they asked me extensive questions about diseases I'd had, prior injuries, or any type of infirmities I had. Inquires were made about medications I was currently on, and my preferred method of birth control and what doses. They asked if I suffered from any allergies at all and what inoculations I'd received. I was weighed, asked about my height, had my temperature and blood pressure taken. When it was all over, I was given a list of the inoculations I would require for a trip around the world. I would only need to get them if I was selected for the voyage and they included: yellow and dengue fevers, cholera, malaria, typhoid, and typhus. The cost would be borne by Mr. X and I was given a card to give to the medical clinic where I had the shots. They said the University of Florida probably carried everything I needed since they frequently had professors or students going overseas.

Number Four finished her interview and I gave her my survey before she sat down with One to do the medical. I put on my clothes and pulled over a chair from those along one of the walls to sit down next to my red dot. As time passed, other people got dressed and either sat on the floor or got a chair as I had. They began returning my surveys. Some of them asked about the purpose of the survey and I told them I was studying submissives involved in Dominant relationships for my doctorate. Some of them had more questions about me after and I told them anything they wished to know about me, but nothing about anyone else, at least by name.

Finally, everyone was done. It was after one in the afternoon.

Hannah joined us again and announced. "Mr. X is going to evaluate the information he has and will narrow his choice to three finalists. They will be invited back for a final interview with him under the same provisions as you came this time. You will sign non-disclosure agreements before then to ensure his choice to live this lifestyle does not appear on the 11:00 news or Sixty Minutes. Following the signing of the NDA is when his identity will be revealed to you. He will ask his number one choice if they still wish to do this. If they decline, he will ask his second choice, then his third. If none of those three still wish to proceed, he may go to his lower choices, and another three will be invited back, or he may begin the process again under other criteria. Are there any questions?"

"When will he decide on the final three?" Eight asked.

"Some of you have been given options or tasks to complete. Those may take a few weeks time. I'm reasonably certain they can all be finished in three weeks, so I'd expect no more than a month before the three finalists are back here."

Two other people had pubic hair, so it might have been asked of them to get their pubes removed as well. I wonder if hair removal was the only thing asked or if he might have wanted breast reductions or enhancements, cosmetic surgery or other bodily alteration. Mr. X was either particular about he wanted or perhaps it was another test of the level of submissiveness you were prepared for; what you were willing to do for him.

I'd gathered all of the completed surveys, waving goodbye to Hannah. Going straight to one of the restaurants to get some food in me before I went back to my room. I dropped off the surveys, got into some gym clothes and went back to the gym to run six and cycle twenty-five. That killed the rest of my afternoon. I took a shower and when I'd dried off, I stood in front of the floor length mirror on the closet door, looking at my muff, that little delta of hair inhabiting the space between my legs.

I was sort of attached to it. I'd had one for about twelve years now. I thought it was attractive, nicely shaped, not too shaggy, a nice shade of dark brown which hid my sex bits a little. A nice counterpoint to the short bob on my head. I tried to imagine what I'd look like without it. Would I look like a little girl again, too immature to have pubic hair? When I was aroused, would it be more obvious? Would I look more like a slut slave with no hair? Mistress shaved hers off; the easier to be eaten, my dear. But she could grow it back if she wanted, damn the torpedoes. What would I look like when I was old and gray and had nothing below; nude and wrinkled lips without any covering.

I ordered some fish for supper with steamed vegetables. Eating, I was consumed with thoughts of all I'd done to get this far in the process, one of ten finalists, with perhaps my research on the line. Maybe taking it off makes a difference; maybe it doesn't. Hannah said it would help, but not guarantee the spot, nor would not doing it necessarily eliminate me. I looked at laser removal on-line. It was basically permanent, though you might need additional treatments at some point in your life as sometimes, a scant sprinkling of hair returned, which would be worse than no hair.

At eight, I called Mistress Layton.

"Good evening, Mistress."

"Theresa, Beth, dear. At the moment you're not a submissive to anyone, let alone me. How can I help you? Do you know the name of your potential Master yet?"

"No, Theresa. Mr. X wanted me to have my pubic hair permanently removed via laser treatment. There may be others doing the same thing. Three of the ten finalists had hair and he definitely prefers a naked look. He'll keep me in New York while I undergo the treatments, including additional spending money and other events like the opera to keep me entertained, plus pay for the treatment. It was hinted it might help me be chosen, but not assure me I would be, nor would refusing kill my chances. I don't know if I want to give it up forever. I wouldn't mind shaving or waxing it off, but I imagine myself in my seventies with nude pubes and I don't think I'd like the look. I mean it's for one year against a lifetime of no hair."

"You're conflicted, obviously. You think it might help and you wonder if it's worth it? You think it's hard giving up what you consider a vanity forever?"

"Yes, exactly. I don't even know what I'd look like bare. It might be ugly and disgusting."

"You could answer that question."

"How?"

"Shave it off. Shave all your hair off tonight and see what you look like. If you don't like how you look, you'll have your answer of whether it should be permanently removed. If you don't mind the way you look then you have to decide what's more important; your vanity or your research? I can't answer that for you. If you're not guaranteed the position, it might make a difference to you."

"I could do that. If it's really ugly, I could show him it's ugly and maybe he wouldn't want it permanently removed."

"When do you find out who he is?"

"They said three finalists will be chosen in roughly a months time. After signing a non-disclosure agreement, those three will learn who he is. His first choice would be offered the position. If they refuse, it would go to the second, then the third. He wanted to contact you, Theresa, and talk to you about my submission to you. I refused to give him your name, but said I would ask you if you wished to speak to him, but I don't think he should know your name if he doesn't give out his own."

"I'm willing to speak to him or his representative, and I wouldn't necessarily need to know who he is when he speaks to me, but I'd definitely want to know who I've spoken to before you accept his offer if it's forthcoming. I'd like to do a little checking out of my own if he's going to have you for a year."

"The only one I've dealt with who I know the name of is Hannah. She says she was his first submissive on the first of his cruises, which was only four months. He's done it a few times before, once for six months, but generally shorter. This is the first which would be a year long. Previously, he's contacted BDSM groups in some of the larger cities for a submissive willing to do this. It's the first time he's placed an ad and gone through this selection process. I'll tell Hannah you're willing to speak to him or a representative."

"You can give her my phone number."

"How is Gloria doing?" I asked. "Is she proving to be a proper submissive?"

"She's coming along quite nicely. We're proceeding along slower than you did, since you were in a rush to learn all you could. She spends about three nights a week in my bed, one with only me, one with either Luke or Ranger, another night only with one of them and several nights alone or at school. Unless she's running track, she has to wear the training device as you did when she's away from the farm. She's allowed one orgasm per day, which makes her enjoy her time with us that much more. She's not as skilled a cunt licker as you, but she's improving."

"Hannah was impressed with my talents today. They had four men with cocks ranging in size from six to nine inches which we had to deep throat if we could, and lick Hannah to orgasm. Not everyone could do the eight and nine inch cocks. I struggled with the nine inch, but eventually got him all down, though not without drooling all over. Hannah is married to a woman and she thought it was amazing I'd only started licking cunt a month ago."

"Yes, you amazed me too. Everything you did amazed me."

"I'll let you know if I decide to stay in New York and get de-fuzzed. I'm going to take your advice and shave it all off tonight, see if I even like the bald look."

"Thank you for keeping me updated, Beth."

"Goodbye, Theresa."

"Kisses."

Even though I'd taken a shower tonight, I ran a bath and shaved all my hair off. They had a small magnifying mirror on the bathroom counter and I used it to do a thorough job, scraping, touching, scraping again, until it was all gone. Looking at myself in the magnifying mirror made myself look grotesque, so I dried off and stood in front of the full length mirror again. My pubic lips looked tinier than I expected. Skinnier or thinner might be a better term. Hair made it look fuller. I suppose if I had to live with it, I could, but I didn't want to. Shit!

Shaving my pudenda had aroused me, and this morning's activity hadn't done anything to satisfy me, so I decided to masturbate once again and see what no hair felt like to my fingers. I closed my eyes and stroked myself. Thinking of Hannah tonight, thinking of her lovely cunt and that I was pleasuring a married woman's sex. Thinking of Hannah having to give her spouse six orgasms because of me. I moaned, cumming. Smooth, very smooth and it seemed slicker. It was definitely passing the touch test. Four orgasms later, I licked off my sopping fingers, wiped my pussy with a hand towel, turned over and went to sleep.

******

Wednesday, May 20

The following morning, I called Hannah and told her I wasn't willing to have my pubic hair laser removed unless I knew I was chosen for the cruise.

"May I ask why?" Hannah said.

"It seems an awful lot to ask me to do on the off chance I could be chosen as his companion. I'm thinking of how I might look when I'm in my sixties, seventies or eighties with no or scant pubic hair and I'm thinking it would look ugly. I shaved off all my hair off last night and looked closely at how I looked after. It was okay, and I definitely enjoyed the smoothness when I masturbated, but I could achieve the same with a waxing and not have to worry about what I look like in fifty years. So I might as well go back home and wait to see if I'm one of the three finalists."

"I see. Mr. X would prefer you stay here at least a couple more days, perhaps see if you could be persuaded to change your mind. Of course, he will see to your expenses. Would it make a difference to you if I could guarantee you are one of the three finalists?"

"I don't know. Maybe, but I can't say for sure it would. I'll give him a couple extra days, but I doubt I'll change my mind."

"Might I come by later and take a picture to show Mr. X your appearance with a bare look?"

"I don't see a real problem with you taking a picture. When would you come by?"

"My day is quite busy. After I told my wife about you, she wondered if she could meet you. Is there any chance I could come by and see you after she gets off work, say seven? We could take you to supper at a nice local restaurant? We could take you to the Tavern on the Green."

"Is your wife hoping for the same thing you got yesterday?"

"Would it upset you if she did?"

"Would it upset you?" I asked.

"It would be quite hypocritical of me if I were upset, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, but there's no accounting for feelings as I've learned in my chosen field."

Hannah laughed. "I suppose you're right, but no, it wouldn't upset me. I might even enjoy a repeat myself."

"I thought of you when I masturbated last night, so I'm not averse to a repetition. I'm getting tired of masturbating. What about Mr. X? Is he going to be upset if one of his applicants is fucking around with the help when it's not job related?"

"No. Mr. X would not be upset. Your time is your own until you're chosen."

"If I'd known that, I would have gotten the phone number of the man I sat beside at the opera a couple days ago. He was a handsome, charming rogue. I didn't bother because I anticipated going home today. Now I regret not getting his number as it looks I'll be here a few more days. He might have been fun."

"If you say so. We'll pick you up at seven tonight?"

"Sure. Oh, one more thing. I spoke to my previous Mistress and she gave me permission to give her name and phone number to Mr. X so he or one of his representatives could speak to her."

"Wonderful. Text me her info to this number and I'll let him know. I'll see you tonight."

After I hung up, I texted her the v-card. I'd check later to see if Theresa spoke to him or someone else.

So, I was staying in New York a few more days. I suppose I could do some sight seeing while I was here. For the rest of the morning, I went to do my exercises, followed by a light lunch from room service, since I was eating out tonight. I was looking forward to seeing Hannah and her wife. After lunch, I entered all of the info from the surveys answered yesterday, into a database which I could use to correlate the information later. I sent copies of all the information to Professor Kline. I also put a call into the hotel to arrange for my clothes to be washed as I'd not brought a lot with me and now I was staying a few extra days.

Feeling myself getting wetter the closer it got to seven, I realized how badly I wanted sex with someone. I'd gotten used to lots of sex as a submissive and hadn't had any since leaving Mrs. Layton except for what I'd given to others yesterday. The thought of someone pleasuring me for a change had me on edge. I wore the dress I'd worn to the opera.

Hannah called me and said they were pulling up in a taxi right outside the lobby in a couple minutes so I went down and saw a taxi outside, Hannah waving to me. I got into the back with them, Hannah being squeezed into the middle. Hannah told the driver to take us to the Tavern on the Green.

"Beth, this is my wife, Angelique. Angelique, Elizabeth or Beth as she prefers to be known."

Angelique was a stunning caramel colored black woman who had to be close to six feet tall. She seemed familiar to me, like I'd seen her someplace before. I reached across Hannah to take her hand, squeezing it gently. She squeezed back, her other hand gently stroking my forearm.

"Angelique, I'm pleased to meet you. I must admit I feel like I've met you somewhere before, though I haven't a clue where."

Hannah laughed. "Angelique is a model. Not quite top tier so not quite as famous as some of the cover girls, but you've probably seen her in some magazines, or perhaps some commercials."

"Of course. I'm sorry. I don't pay much attention to fashion magazines, but I've probably seen your picture in a magazine in a doctor's waiting room."

"I'm pleased to meet you," Angelique said. "Hannah was quite complimentary of you. It intrigued me hearing her description."

A description of me licking her to three orgasms, no doubt. The thought of doing the same to Angelique had me drooling. Imagining her with those long, cafe au lait, legs wrapped around my ears had my heart pounding. I regretfully released her hand since I was stretched across Hannah.

"May I say I find you to be quite stunning."

"You can say anything you like," Angelique laughed. "I'm reasonably certain it will get you somewhere."