My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

"Was Hannah and Angelique a test?"

"No, it was a reward to Hannah for finding you, though it showed you weren't afraid of women. It's not the same licking Hannah in the interview for the job and spending the night with her and Angelique."

"Those business meeting weren't business meetings, were they. You were testing others, weren't you?"

"Yes," he admitted. "Though meeting you at the MOMA wasn't exactly planned. I did have a break and Hannah mentioned you were going there. So I arranged to go and told the counter clerk to recommend certain exhibits to any young women who came in and I waited there hoping you'd find me. Of course, I had another wonderful afternoon, so decided to take you to dinner."

"Where I sucked your cock under the table."

"Yes, and as you said, and I quote, 'You don't want to let the good cock suckers slip away.' I certainly didn't want to let you slip away."

"But I sucked a relative stranger's cock under a table in a restaurant. Didn't that make you question my morality?"

"You were given permission to have fun in town, that you didn't belong to me until you were chosen. We'd spent the equivalent of two dates together and had both a good time and some real chemistry. It's not like you were throwing yourself at anything on two legs. You were being flirty and fun and a little bit naughty, but not disgusting. Considering what I'm going to have you doing for a year, you behaved well within parameters of what I want."

"What am I going to do for a year, if I accept your offer?"

"Pretty much anything, but you'll need to wear my collar to find out."

He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a stainless steel and leather collar and wrist cuffs. He set them on the table in front of me. All of them had rings to fasten to other things.

"These are yours if you want them. All you have to do is kneel on the floor in front of me and ask to wear them."

I looked at them, shining in the light, bright and silvery looking. I looked at Joshua, sitting on the other side of the table; handsome, funny, smart, someone I'd wanted to fuck since I met him. Spending a year with him looking better and better, my cunt getting wetter and wetter. I knelt down on the floor.

"Master, please accept me as your slave. I submit myself to you, surrender my will to yours, promise to obey you within the bounds of my slave agreement."

"Does that include having your pubic hair removed by laser?"

I bemoaned internally. "Yes, Master. I said I would if I were chosen and you wished it."

He waited, letting me think about losing it forever. "Not quite yet. I'm going to consider your request not to be permanently denuded. You will keep it waxed or shaved for me until I've made a final decision."

"Yes, Master." I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

He picked up the collar and fastened it around my neck. It locked with a permanent sounding click. He put the wrist cuffs on my wrists. They locked with the same finality.

"Do you trust me, Beth?" Master asked.

"I guess I'd better trust you as you'll have control of me for a year," I said.

"This is not theoretical. Do you trust me, right now? Do you trust me to care for you and ensure no harm befalls you?"

I looked at him, stared into his eyes and saw openness, honesty, integrity. I also saw lust and control.

"I trust you, Master."

"Stand up."

I got off my knees and stood. I wondered if he wanted me in the display position. He hadn't ordered the display position, but I was now his slave. I put my feet apart, though only a shoulder width and not wider. My hands went behind my back, but at my waist, not my neck. He smiled. He put a blindfold over my eyes, blinding me. He started unbuttoning my blouse. I remembered I was in a public restaurant and flinched, then remembered there hadn't been anyone else there. No one. Even at this time of the day that was odd. I held still, trusting him. My blouse came off and I felt the the cool air whispering over my breasts and my nipples stiffened to hard spikes. Then his hands were at my waist, undoing the button on my skirt, unzipping it, lowering it around my hips, down to the ground. He helped me step out of it.

Except for my shoes, I was now naked in one of the nicest restaurants in one of the most expensive hotels in New York. My pussy was flooding. Christ, what had I gotten into?

He fastened my silver cuffs behind my back, confining my arms behind me. He gently helped me to kneel again and I heard another zipper right in front of me. Oh, fuck! I felt the smoothness and firmness of his cock head on my lips for the second time. I opened up and he pushed inside my mouth. With a hand resting on my head, he fucked my mouth in the middle of the restaurant. I heard waiters setting the table or tables, more than one from the sounds going on around me, pouring ice water, clanking silverware, with Master's cock plowing back and forth in my mouth, hard and needy. Every inch of his prick piercing my throat and I swallowed all of him without trouble. How big had he been? Seven and a half to eight inches if memory served and all of him invading my mouth, taking control of me.

I heard his groan and the subtle swelling of his shaft before a second helping of his savory, salty cum spilled into my mouth. Jet after jet, hitting the back of my throat or rolling over my tongue. Could this be me? Could this slut slave slurping her Master's shaft in a New York City restaurant be me?

I shivered, knowing it was. I sucked the last of his cum from his shaft and he pulled out of my mouth and I heard the zipper again. He helped me stand and kissed me, his tongue tasting himself on mine as our tongues tangled. Master led me to my chair and sat me down, as naked as Eve before the fall. Master beside me, ordering food, running a hand over my breasts, my turgid points. Other people ordering, men, women; I can hear their voices.

Another hand, a lighter hand, playing with my other breast. A kiss, softer than Master's, the taste and texture of lipstick on her soft lips. Moving away, laughing. Another hand, smaller, fingering my cunt, making me gasp, another kiss capturing the exhalation of breath. I orgasmed, moaning. Master speaking softly to me, asking if I want champagne. "Yes, please." A glass touching my lips, pouring some inside my mouth, light and bubbly and totally delicious.

A bigger hand, rougher hand, palming my breast, not Master's. His hands are softer, though large. His is still on the other breast, my right breast, his voice beside me talking to whoever has the left one. I want to cum again. Do I ask to cum? Who will make me cum if I ask?

I can feel two different hands pulling my legs apart. I don't fight it. It's what I want. Two thick fingers invade my pussy. I thrust against them, hoping to cum. A deep laugh. A hard mouth kissing me, fingers driving inside me. I shiver and cum. My seat must be getting messy by now. Waiters bringing the food. People eating all around me. Master feeds me. I open my mouth each time he tells me to and food is placed inside. Fish and chicken, both with light sauce, peas with pearl onions, asparagus, salad, a mixture of food, fed to me with more sips of wine and water.

It's the most surreal experience of my life. Everyone going on about the business of their meal; for all intents and purposes, ignoring the naked slave in their midst, except for the occasional fondling or kiss. I couldn't see, so my hearing seemed heightened, as did scent and flavors. Even the air flowing from the air vents seemed to caress with an infinitely light touch. Master feeding me like he would a child, touching me occasionally, keeping me on edge. He kissed me again. I could tell it was him, still beside me, his hand sliding down my body, over my breasts, my stomach, my mound, finding my liquid core. He finger fucks me until I cum again, panting and moaning.

He wipes his hands and my pussy with a napkin, cleaning up the mess. There are fewer sounds around me now, like everyone is going away. The dishes are being picked up, voices disappearing. Master removes the blindfold and I blink, still blinded, now by the light.

"You are the most exquisite creature I've ever met," Master says, stroking my face. "You are every bit as marvelous as I thought you'd be."

"Thank you, Master."

There is still a busboy clearing off a couple nearby tables. He can't help but glance at me a few times. I didn't blame him. The only other persons I saw besides Master were Hannah and Angelique, both with huge smiles on their faces. Master unfastens my cuffs, freeing my hands. I roll my shoulders, working out the kinks.

"You may get dressed now. Your clothes are folded on the chair at our table. I'll be getting your cabin ready on the yacht. Until it's ready, you'll remain here. Any time you're in your room, you'll remain naked, even when room service delivers meals or towels, or the maid is present. You may dress to exercise or if you leave your room, but no underwear of any kind, no pants or shorts except to exercise. Your orgasms are now mine to control and you won't have anymore without my permission. We should be leaving in a week. I will provide any clothes you need. Is there anything else you will require from Florida before you leave?"

I had my computer, my tablet, my phone, wallet, purse, make-up, and grooming equipment. I didn't have any prescriptions except birth control. I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head except making sure my plants got watered.

"I need to ensure my plants get watered and my birth control pill prescription gets transferred to wherever it needs to go, sir, but I can't think of anything else on the spot. Maybe my car gets started a couple times a month to make sure it's still operating."

"Give your house and car keys to Hannah. She'll make sure everything is looked after while we're gone. The apartment payments and utilities will be paid for by me. If you think of anything else, tell Hannah and she will arrange it. Both Hannah and Angelique are staying with you tonight. Hannah will be going over a slave agreement based upon your stated preferences in the questionnaire you filled out. Read it carefully and note any changes you wish made. Once you sign it, I'll hold you to it. You may cum tonight once you've approved the document. Your orgasms may continue until Hannah and Angelique leave your room, at which time they cease without further approval from me."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

He left, paying the bill before he went. He still hadn't fucked me. I still hadn't had his cock in me. Would I have wanted him to fuck me in the restaurant with everyone watching? The answer was yes. I would have done it. He could have rutted with me on the floor and I would have spread my legs for him for everyone to see.

I got my clothes and began putting them on.

"So much for not stripping and sucking cock because you were in a restaurant," Hannah said, laughing. "When you said it last night, it was all I could do not to burst into hysterical laughter."

I smiled at her glee. "How the hell is it we weren't all arrested?" I asked, buttoning my blouse.

"Joshua rented the restaurant for a private party. Essentially, the only ones here were his employees except the wait staff and they got big tips for keeping their mouths shut. It's why we ate so early. He couldn't arrange for the evening with all the other hotel guests here. As long as everyone was done by five, we were good."

"Are we going to have a rerun of our evening a few nights ago?"

"Angelique and I are certainly hoping so," Hannah said. "And neither of us is working tomorrow morning. Expect your tongue to be falling off by the time we leave."

"I hope I'm not the only one with a weary tongue. I'm so horny right now I could grow antlers."

"No worries," Angelique said. "It's quite limber at the moment." She touched her tongue to her nose. I couldn't do that.

"How far up my cunt can you get that?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out, Beth. Are you decent? Can we leave now?"

"I'm quasi decent except for this blouse I wore."

"The blouse is beautiful. I love it. You have wonderful breasts. They should be visible to all," Angelique said.

"I suspect they will be much of the next year."

"Good. Beautiful breasts were made to be seen."

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers