My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know anything about restaurants in Manhattan. I've heard of Tavern on the Green of course, but don't know much about it. Is it nice and what type of food can we expect?"

"They're excellent. Perhaps in the top ten. Rated best on the Upper West Side a few years ago. Generally American cuisine." Angelique replied.

"By the by," Hannah said, "Mr. X appreciated the information on your former Mistress and will be contacting her soon. He is happy you're staying a few extra days and realized you may not have brought much in the way of clothes. Here's an additional $10,000 to acquire more of a wardrobe and any other expenses you might have." She handed me an envelope with a stack of one hundred dollar bills. "Here are tickets to a Broadway show and the Ellis Island ferry if you want to do some sight seeing. If you are into sports, he can get you tickets to a Yankees game. If there's anything else you'd be interested in, let me know."

"I wouldn't mind going to MOMA, but I'm sure I have enough here to pay if it costs money." I tucked the money and tickets into my purse, telling her to thank him for me. "I'm not sure I can spend all this. I'll return what I don't use."

"Don't worry about it. Use whatever you don't use to pay down your student debt. The Empire State Building is three blocks south on Fifth Avenue if you want to go there. Radio City Music Hall and the MOMA are about ten and twelve blocks the opposite direction on Fifth. The Langham is a good location for a lot of sight seeing. You don't even need a cab if you don't mind walking a little. In fact, MOMA, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and St. Patricks Cathedral are within a few blocks of each other."

"I don't mind walking. I've been trying to run a treadmill six miles every day and ride a stationary bike at least twenty miles."

"No wonder you look so yummy," Angelique said.

I felt butterflies doing acrobatics in my stomach.

We arrived at Tavern on the Green, located within Central Park. Angelique directed the waiter to seat us in the Crystal Room. After we were seated, I recognized the room from the scene in the original Ghostbusters where the Rick Moranis character was being chased by the demon beast and he'd been staring into the Crystal Room. It was lovely. Since I had a wad of money in my purse, I offered to pay.

"Nonsense," Angelique said. "This is my treat."

"Are you hoping to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

"Well, all except the drunk part. I don't want you more than tipsy," she said with a smile. My pussy clenched again. "A bottle of bubbly will be nice though. Have you had Dom Pérignon?"

"No, never."

"Then you're in for a treat. Champagne it is. Only one bottle so no one is drunk."

We proceeded to have one of the best meals of my life, enhanced by the company. We each had the chopped vegetable salad, shared a jumbo shrimp cocktail and lump crab cake. Angelique had the organic Scottish salmon with lentils and roasted vegetables and chive Beurre Blanc. Hannah had the roasted organic chicken with snap peas, breakfast radish, whipped potatoes, with natural jus. Remembering the excellent rack of lamb I'd had with Mistress Layton, I got the caramelized rack of lamb with glazed carrots, Romanesco cauliflower, with herb and honey glaze, all with the excellent champagne. We shared our food with each other so we could taste all of the wonderful flavors.

I recalled what Mistress had me do with my rack of lamb previously. When they each asked for a taste of my lamb, I grinned at them. Looking around closely to see if I had much attention, I wriggled out of my panties, being careful not to flash the restaurant.

"What are you doing, Beth?" Hannah asked.

I handed Angelique my wadded up panties and told her to hang onto them until later. Angelique's face was split with a smile so wide it could have bridged the Hudson River.

"Special sauce for the lamb," I said, taking a rib and running it through my dripping slit and handing it to Hannah.

She laughed. "I can't fucking believe you did that," before taking a bite of the rib. "Mmm, delicious. I love the special sauce."

I did the same with another rib, handing it to Angelique. Keeping her eyes glued to me, she licked me off her rib, like sucking a cock, before she took a bite.

"You are such a naughty girl," Angelique said. "Whatever possessed you to do that?"

"I can't claim to have come up with the idea. My training Mistress had me do it in front of the waiter who waited on our table during a night out. I also had to stroke her male slave off to orgasm and capture his release at the table. The waiter saw me under the table drinking his cum."

"Oh, I almost want to fuck you right here, right now," Angelique said.

"The same for me," I said. "As you could probably tell, I'm quite wet right now."

Hannah laughed. "The same could probably be said for all of us."

Both women had been attentive, but they become even more so, lightly touching an arm or leg at various times, never long enough to be obvious, but enough to let me know of their interest. I knew when I lost my dress, the evidence of my arousal would be evident to them.

We finished the meal and Angelique told the waiter we'd take our desserts to go, ordering the warm blueberry cobbler and caramelized apple tart with fig and blackberry sauce. Both came with vanilla ice cream.

"I hope we don't have to go far," I said, "those look delicious."

"Across the street," Hannah said. "A very short walk."

With the tip, Angelique wiped out several hundred dollars. I couldn't say it hadn't been worth it, but holy cow. It must be nice to have money. We went outside and crossed the street, each of them holding a hand. By the time we crossed, I was ready to melt.

On the elevator, hands were searching everywhere as we all kissed each other. As soon as Hannah locked the door on their apartment, clothes went flying everywhere. I pushed Angelique onto the couch and had my face burrowed between her legs before she'd stopped bouncing. Hannah was behind me lapping at my flowing folds almost as fast. Both Angelique and I climaxed twice within five minutes we were so hot.

The worst of our need out of the way, we stopped long enough to eat the desserts. The ice cream had all melted, but it still tasted wonderful. Naked all, they led me to their bedroom, a king size bed with Central Park across the street outside the window and the moon rising over the park.

"Hannah told me about your marvelous seduction that had her begging to cum," Angelique said. "I'd like you to do the same for me while I pleasure her."

"Delighted to," I said. "You taste amazing."

While Hannah rode her face, I took my time in teasing and tantalizing Angelique to distraction. I'd keep bringing her to the edge, then back off, bring her close to another peak only to leave her dangling on the edge. After twenty minutes of this, her slim hips were thrusting at my mouth, silently begging for a climax, moaning into Hannah's liquid treasure. I took pity on her and quickly gave her four fast orgasms, bang, bang, bang. She was limp after the fourth.

I crawled up the bed and kissed her cum smeared mouth. Our tongues danced together for several minutes, while my hand stroked all of her I could reach. We finally stopped just to rest. Hannah curled up behind me so I was sandwiched between the two of them.

"Damn," Angelique panted, "it's hard to believe you aren't a lesbian."

"I know," Hannah said from behind me. "I'd have sworn she's been doing this half her life."

"You two have a fairly relaxed marriage," I said.

"Well, Hannah is required to test out the skills of the submissives applying for a position with Mr. X. I knew that when I married her. She doesn't return their attentions, so it's not as bad as if she did. Everyone else we have to share or we don't play."

"Did she give you the six orgasms she said she owed you for the three I gave her?" I asked.

"Last night she spent three hours licking me," Angelique said. "I was well satisfied. Now, I want to taste you."

No way I was going to argue with her. She slithered down the bed, kissing me all the way down and when she went between my legs; heaven on a tongue. I pulled Hannah down so I could kiss her. We kissed for my first two orgasms, then she sucked my nipples for the next two. Then, because I hadn't tasted her tonight, I had her ride my face for the next three. I was as limp as a wet dishrag when Angelique wormed her way back up my body, kissing all the way up. I languidly kissed her some more, taking turns with Hannah.

By this time it was close to midnight.

"I suppose I should get going now. It's pretty late."

"No fucking way," Angelique said. "I want you licking my cunt again tomorrow morning. We'll send you back in a taxi when I have to go to work."

"What time is that?"

"My first shoot isn't until ten."

"What about me?" Hannah complained. "I have to see Mr. X at nine."

"You'll get her first, but I'll keep her here until I need to leave."

"Fine." Both of them surrounded me again. Perfect. I so needed this. I went to sleep with Hannah's hand on my boob and Angelique's on my bald pussy. I slept like a baby.

******

Thursday, May 21

I woke up with both women taking turns licking my newly bald slit. Finally Hannah concentrated on the liquids escaping my sheath and Angelique on my clit. Between the two of them, I quickly orgasmed four times. They pulled away and Hannah got her phone.

"I forgot to take a picture of your newly bald pussy last night," Hannah said, "to show Mr. X."

"My pussy only," I said. "I can't have my face on the internet. I don't mind if a vaginal pic showed up there, one vag is pretty much the same as any other."

"This will never make it to the internet," Hannah said. "Trust me."

"How can I trust you? I hardly know you. People post revenge photos all the time, even of people they once cared for."

"You're right, but I would never do that to a fellow female. It seems all of those revenge pics are posted by disgruntled male assholes, not women."

"You're right. But that means you can't send it to Mr. X. You can only show him the photo."

"I'll only send him a pussy pic. The others are for Angelique and I to enjoy."

"Deal."

She snapped five quick pictures, one of them fairly close to my slutty, liquid pussy.

"Let me get a couple of you and Angelique in a sixty-nine." Waiting until we were in position and taking five more, moving around the bed. "Beautiful. I love the contrasts of your skin."

Of course, once we were in the position, we couldn't stop until both of us orgasmed. Hannah was still shooting, I suspect a video rather than photos. I was so lost in my rapture, I didn't care anymore. Then Angelique took some of Hannah and I doing the same thing, with the same result. The phone was finally set down.

Then before Hannah had to get ready to leave, she had me do the same thing I'd done to her during my interview, keeping her on edge for a quarter hour, then letting her explode in a cascade of orgasms. Angelique was kissing her and playing with her breasts at the whole time, enjoying the pleasure being experienced by her wife.

"Damn, I wish I could stay longer," Hannah said, getting up. "This has been so much fun, but I'm going to be late if I don't hurry. Angelique, please see she makes it to wherever she wants to go."

"Of course, darling," Angelique said, stretching and then spreading her legs, "as soon as she's done with me."

"Goodbye, Beth," Hannah bent over and kissed me. "I wouldn't mind doing this again if you're in town long enough."

"I'll keep it in mind," I said, settling between Angeliques long, exquisite legs.

"Love you, Ange. Don't lose track of time and be late for work," Hannah said, kissing her.

"My alarm is set. Love you back twice," Angelique said.

Hannah went to shower and dress. Twenty minutes later I felt her pass through the room, patting my ass as she left. My eyes were closed as I lapped at more of Angelique's tangy nectar, her moaning my name.

Her alarm went off and we reluctantly dragged ourselves off the bed. I took a shower with her and she fingered me to two fast orgasms to repay me for hers as we kissed under the hot water. We each had a fruit yogurt for breakfast, though I wouldn't have minded more. I had to do the walk of shame today, going back to the hotel in the same outfit I wore yesterday, unless I did some shopping first.

Outside, she hailed a cab and asked me where I wanted to go.

"I think I'll go to Saks 5th Avenue and spend some of the money burning a hole in my purse, then head back to the hotel."

"Listen, Saks is in a very busy section of Manhattan. They will send your purchases to the hotel for you. Why don't you let them, stay in the area for food at either The Modern, the Nusr-Et Steakhouse or Limani's, for a great meal or one of the smaller places scattered around the area. After eating, you're close to St. Patrick's Cathedral, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, the New York Public Library, or MOMA, so you can do some sightseeing."

"Thank you. That's a wonderful suggestion."

I gave her a lingering kiss before getting in the cab. Angelique handed the cabbie a fifty and said, "Take her to Saks. Keep the change."

"Thank you, Miss."

He headed south and asked me if it was my first time in New York. I said it was and he discussed some of the places I should try to see if time allowed. He gave me his business card and told me I could try calling him if I needed to get around. I thanked him and tucked the card in my purse. I wasn't likely to call him, but there was no need to be rude.

He dropped me off at Saks and I spent a couple hours shopping, buying mostly beach or resort wear. Even if I didn't go on the cruise, it was summer in Florida and I'd find a use for it. I also bought some more exercise gear, spending a boatload more than I usually did for yoga pants, shorts, sport bras and tees. I also grabbed another outfit for today and changed into it after dropping a couple thousand for the other stuff. They did offer to deliver my purchases to the Langham, so I was going to take advantage of Angelique's suggestion to do some sightseeing.

After spending a bundle at Saks, I decided to go cheaper at lunch and went to Johnny Utah's after checking the menu prices on Yelp. I got a call from Hannah while I was eating.

"Mr. X loved the new look. Are you sure you won't change your mind about having the laser hair removal?"

"I'll have it done for him if I'm chosen for the cruise, but I'm not going to do it otherwise, on the off chance I'll get picked. It's too much to bet on a ten percent chance of being chosen."

"I understand, but I think your chances are closer to fifty percent. You're almost all he talks about."

"That's wonderful news, but I want a 100% if I'm going to give up my pubic hair for life."

"I'll tell him. What did you decide to do today?"

"Shopping at Saks, and after lunch I'm going to swing by the library and see what's there, then head to MOMA. I'll go back to the hotel for supper."

"Great. Take advantage of the city while you're here."

"I'll talk to you later, Hannah."

"Bye, Beth."

I made a swing by the Public Library on the way to MOMA, taking photos of the iconic lions out front and the massive reading room and some of the paintings and sculptures. The Museum of Modern Art was across the street and I walked over there, paid my entry fee and got a map to the most famous exhibits.

"Have you been here before?" The clerk asked.

"First time," I said.

"At the current time, some of our most popular exhibits are the Ulrike Müller, the Neri Oxman glass exhibit, and the Katharina Fritsch posters."

"Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out."

I wandered about the museum checking the various things they had. I did enjoy the glass exhibit. The Ulrike Müller left me kind of cold. It was mostly geometric shapes and not even very colorful ones, muted colors. Some people might like them, but I didn't, as I liked the colors of the outside, blues, greens, red and purple sunsets; so grays, blacks, and whites, not so much. I was viewing the Fritsch works and standing in front of a red toned poster of a woman's ass with rope around the waist, I thought I saw someone I recognized.

"Joshua?" I asked.

He turned and with a look of astonishment, said, "Beth? I thought you headed home already? Or were you just lying to get rid of a nuisance?"

"No, turned out I had to stay a few more days, though I suspect it was a waste of time."

"Why's that?"

"Mr. X wants me to undergo laser removal of all my pubic hair. I don't want to have it done unless I'm chosen. It's permanent and I'm not sure I wish to do something permanent for no purpose. Don't you have to work so you couldn't be gazing at naked asses in the MOMA?"

"Me? I work all the time. I had meetings this morning, more meetings tonight. I decided to take a break between meetings and peruse some art, remind myself work isn't the only reason for my existence."

"Hence the naked ass?"

He laughed. "Actually, you're the reason I'm looking at this particular naked ass as opposed to that blue one over there."

"Why? You think my ass looks like this one?"

"Well, it's a great looking ass, but I suspect yours is better. More muscular and toned. No, the reason I was looking at this one is because of the rope. You mentioned you were applying for a position as a sex slave and I think this picture hints at that, don't you, the rope going about her waist. I was thinking of you with ropes or chains, or whatever sex slaves had to control them. It made me think about you."

"One evening sitting beside me at the opera and you're imagining me in ropes and chains? What an impression I must have made on you."

"You have to admit it's not every day you hear someone say they're applying for a position as a sex slave."

"Okay, I guess you don't hear that all the time."

"I mean, if you want to volunteer to be someone's sex slave, you could volunteer to be mine. I could give you a hundred thousand for a year of your time. God knows after a day of work, I'd love coming home to you."

I laughed. "What do you know about being a Dominant?"

"What anyone else knows, I'm guessing."

"Except a real Dominant. I think it's cute you volunteering to be mine, but I feel I owe something to Mr. X. He brought me up here and paid a bunch of money to do so. I believe I owe it to him to find out if he wants me first. It wouldn't be right to jump ship now."

"Even if I didn't need you to give up your pubic hair?"

"Even then, as I don't intend to give it up unless I'm chosen."

"Damn. Well if you won't be my sex slave, can I invite you to dinner instead?"

"I have it on good authority my time is my own until the selection process is complete, so dinner sounds nice."

"We have a couple more hours before the museum closes. Would you like to accompany me for the rest of you tour?"

"I'd love to. Thank you."

We wandered the rest of the exhibits and Joshua was a joy to be with. He had insightful and delightful things to say about a lot of the art. On the whole I agree with most of what he said. I found myself holding his arm as we meandered. They gave an announcement fifteen minutes before closure and we started heading for the exit.

"Where are we going for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, a couple blocks west of here is a very fine restaurant called Le Bernardin. It gets three stars in Michelin and four stars in The NY Times restaurant guide. Both are the highest offered. It's an excellent place to dine."

"Fine, I don't know anything in New York anyway. I defer to your expertise. Lead on McDuff."

He took my hand and we walked to his suggested offering. It wasn't far to Le Bernardin and we went inside. Impeccably appointed was the only words to describe it. Another place I could blow an entire month's food budget in one sitting. I noticed they had long white tablecloths on each table. I think Joshua was going to get lucky tonight. He asked the hostess for a table near a window but I told him to get one in a corner instead. I pointed to a dark corner on the opposite side of the room. He looked at me inquisitively.