My Journey of Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me. That is the table we want."

He smiled and pointed the table out to our hostess. Someone soon came with glasses of water and our waiter wasn't far behind.

"We'll have the Le Bernardin Tasting Menu with wine pairings," Joshua said.

"Yes, sir."

"What's the tasting menu?" I asked.

He handed me the menu. There were eight or nine different dishes on it with recommended wine pairings. "$295 per person?" I said. "Do we pick one item from this list?"

"No, we get all the items on the menu, small portions, a bite or two of each with aperitif glasses of the wines to go with them. It's a nice sampling of their menu."

I looked at the menu again. All of them. I was going to be a blimp the way I was eating.

As we chatted, they kept bringing us small sample plates with small glasses of wine. It was absolutely scrumptious. We had a striped bass tartare with a périgord vinaigrette, paired with champagne. This was followed by grilled lobster with charred scallions and a sea urchin sauce with a Furmint Slovakian wine, then seared baby shrimp and calamari with a lemongrass infused bouillon, with Colares Blanco from Portugal. Then came poached halibut with pickled beets and horseradish marinière paired with a German riesling, sautéed black bass with Bordelaise sauce with a Châteauneuf-du-Pape from France. The two last items were a pear-fennel preserve with anise tuile and yogurt sorbet with a Tokaji Késói from Hungary, ending with a hazelnut black truffle riz au lait and Tahitian vanilla ice cream paired with an Austrian Beerenauslese. The portions were small enough I wasn't stuffed, usually no more than two bites of each. The wine pairings hadn't been large either, or I'd have been drunk on my ass, but I was certainly feeling mellow.

At some point in around the middle of the meal, I pulled my chair a little closer to Joshua instead of sitting on the opposite side of the table. As the waiter brought out the poached halibut, I think, explaining what it was, I reached down to Joshua's pants and started stroking his cock. He was smiling as the waiter went over it, then left. I pulled down his zipper and reached inside for his cock, pulling it out under the table cloth.

"Oh, you're a naughty girl," Joshua said as I worked his mast, a solid feeling prick if I ever felt one, on the larger side.

"So I was told just last night," I whispered while trying to maintain a straight face, as I ate my food with my right hand while my left was busy with him. It's a good thing the food didn't need to be cut. "Let me know when you're close. I don't want to soil their linens."

"As opposed to my pants?"

"Not your pants either." I smiled cheekily.

"What if the waiter is here?"

"I guess he'll be treated to a show."

Sure enough, the waiter was back with the next offering when Joshua said "Now."

I pushed a spoon I hadn't used on the floor and dove for the floor. I'd barely got my lips around his shaft before thick jets of cum were shooting into my mouth. He was still pulsing half a minute later. The waiter offered to get the spoon for me since I was having trouble finding it.

"She's doing just fine," Joshua said. "Why don't you leave the food here and get another spoon."

I didn't hear what the waiter said about this round of food, but the menu had a description if I was curious or Joshua didn't remember. The waiter left. Joshua's cock was shrinking in my mouth, sucked dry.

"Is the coast clear?" I asked, staring up between his legs.

"As clear as it's ever going to be," he replied, sighing.

I was up in a flash, taking my seat and smiling sweetly at Joshua.

"So," he asked, "is this a skill you've had for a long time or one you've developed since deciding to become a sex slave?"

"The latter," I replied, taking a bite of the black bass with Bordelaise sauce. "These wine pairings are very complimentary aren't they? Which one is this?"

"A Châteauneuf-du-Pape," Joshua replied.

"Goes well with cum, too," I said. Joshua choked on his, laughing. "By the way. Did you ever get in touch with the girl who told you the Opera's floors were hard on the knees? This floor wasn't bad, but I wasn't down there too long."

Joshua was still coughing and I patted him on the back. He finally recovered enough to speak again.

"Yes, I did, as a matter of fact. Turns out she married the fellow whose cock she was sucking."

"You don't want to let the good cock suckers slip away," I said. "I'm sure that's why she got snapped up."

He laughed. "You're amazing."

"I like to think so."

We finished the meal and Joshua pulled out a credit card I'd never seen before. "Diner's Club?" I asked

"Centurion. They're fairly rare. Let me catch a cab for you."

"I'm available. Aren't you going to take advantage of me?"

"Sorry. Business meeting, remember?"

"Damn!" I exclaimed. "That sucks. I guess I have to masturbate again tonight."

"Don't rub your hair off."

"No issue doing that. I shaved it off to see what I'd look like without my security blanket."

"Mmm, can I see?"

"Not without fucking me. Guess you're shit out of luck, Mr. Business Meeting."

"Very well, some other time then."

"You'd better hurry. I don't know if Mr. X is going to keep paying for me to stay here if I'm not going to denude myself of fur."

"It would be a shame to miss out on such a divine opportunity. I might have to move some things around. Can I have your phone number?"

"Give me the number to yours and I'll text you my number. You can add me to your contacts. Put it under Beth Slave Chick."

He laughed and gave me his number. I texted mine to it. He hailed me a cab outside the restaurant, handed him a fifty and told him to take me where I needed to go. Fifties flying around like fives in my world. At the front desk, the night clerk told me my Saks packages and clean laundry had been delivered to my room.

Back in my room, I showered and masturbated to the thought of Joshua's prick exploding hot, salty cum in my mouth.

******

Friday, May 22

In the morning, after eating a light breakfast, I went to the gym again. All the food and drink the last couple of nights needed to be worked off. Mid morning, I got a text from Joshua.

Sorry to say, unable to alter my work schedule this weekend. Out of town. My apologies.

Bummer. If Mr. X didn't care, I wouldn't have minded wrapping my legs around Joshua. I hadn't felt a cock in me for over three weeks and his had been nice.

I texted back. The only disappointment I've had from my trip to New York.

Later the same morning, I received a text from Hannah, asking if I'd tried the wellness spa at the Langham. One of best parts of staying at the Langham is the Chuan wellness spa. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Thanks, I will. Any chance you and Angelique are free this evening? I need sex. I texted her back.

No can do. Angelique on a job this evening and since she was gone working, I offered my time to Mr. X to evaluate the ten finalists. I'm almost certain you're one of the top three. I'd be prepared to have your muff looked after.

Shit! No relief anywhere. I took a shower after my workout, booked an afternoon at the spa, ordered lunch from room service. I looked at the tickets I had for the Broadway show. Tonight, so I wouldn't be stuck in my room.

During my afternoon appointment, I got the Chuan Ritual: two hours and thirty minutes of tea, aroma therapy, massage, hot rocks, and a salt and mineral scrub, accompanied by soothing music, followed by the Mini Feet Retreat, thirty minutes only on the feet. Since I ran the equivalent of seven miles that morning, it was great. The only thing missing was a happy ending, which my pussy was aching for. I followed it up with thirty minutes in the sauna wearing only a robe. I felt wonderful when I finished. My evening meal consisted of a Mediterranean style meal of chicken and vegetables eaten at the hotel restaurant.

A ride in the courtesy car to Broadway where I saw Hamilton. There was another empty seat beside me, but an elderly woman in a sequined dress showed up to claim it. It would have been nice if Joshua or someone like him had been there. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the play, wishing only I'd been with someone else, and we'd now be canoodling in the back of a cab while on the drive someplace where I'd be engaging in several hours of mind bending sex. Instead, it was a lonely trip alone and another date with my hand.

******

Saturday, May 23

Instead of using the gym, I decided I'd walk all over Manhattan today for exercise. Since the Empire State Building was nearby, I started there. I stuck close to Fifth Avenue for the rest of the day, seeing St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. I also saw the NBC studios where Jimmy Fallon recorded The Tonight Show, but no show today. I ate simply and cheaply, Chipotle, for lunch.

At some point, I felt someone might be following me. It was just a feeling, and impossible to tell with the hundreds or thousands of people around me all the time, but it made me edgy for the rest of the day. I kept looking behind me, hoping I would see someone or something that would clue me as to why I had this feeling, but saw nothing untoward. If I had, I would have started running, fast. The advantage of wearing running shoes for walking instead of something else.

I got back to the Langham and had supper.

Back in my room, I called Theresa Layton to ask if she'd heard from Mr. X.

"Hello, Beth. It's good to hear from you again. How are you doing?"

"Fine, Theresa. I was wondering if you'd spoken to Mr. X or one of his representatives?"

"I did, yesterday. I think I spoke for over an hour to the young woman, Hannah, and nearly as long to Mr. X himself."

"What kinds of things did they want to know and did you find out who Mr. X is?"

"They wanted to know all about you. I told them how intelligent and beautiful you are, how obedient, how sexy, how pleasing you were to me in every way. How due to you, I had to have a woman slave of my own and how you helped mend the rift between Master Frank and myself. I did not find out who Mr. X was, but he said he'd inform me after he'd made a decision. He thought it quite meaningful I was still interested in protecting you even after you left me. I told him I'd never possessed anything I felt was as precious as you."

"Mistress, thank you."

"Not your Mistress, Beth, though I suspect I'll be a Mistress to you again soon. I think Mr. X is close to making up his mind and I would be very surprised if you weren't at the top of his list."

"I don't know what to say. I appreciate your kind words. They mean a lot to me."

"How are you doing?"

"Doing well, on the whole. I've missed all the sex I was getting. I got to spend the night with Hannah and her wife and it was wonderful, but I've missed having cock."

She laughed. "I'd miss having cock too, if I were without."

We chatted about more items for ten or fifteen minutes, when I heard her suddenly gasping and moaning.

"I'm sorry. I must have caught you at a bad time."

"A very good time, actually. I'm having all of my slaves practicing their cunt licking skills. I want them all as adept as you. I've missed your slow seductions. That was Ranger, by the way. Would you like to say hi."

"Yes, please."

An excited Ranger got on the phone. "Hey, Beth. Mistress has us working hard to achieve your skill level. I thought we were rather adept at licking cunts. She never complained before you were here. My tongue is getting tired."

I laughed. "Yes, some of the locals have complemented my skills as well. They thought I must have been a lesbian before, maybe in a prior life."

"We all miss you. Even Gloria and she barely knew you."

"I appreciate your warm words. I've missed you all as well. What I wouldn't do for a nice prick right now."

"Alas, mine isn't long enough to fuck you from Florida."

"Oh, woe is me."

"Having a good time otherwise."

"Yes, a nice time. I thought for a time I was being followed today. It would have been comforting to have you with me."

"If you feel unsafe, say the word and Mistress will send me in a second."

"Not unsafe, exactly. Just like eyes were on me."

"Well, you're not hard to look at, so it wouldn't surprise me if hundreds of eyes were on you, but trust your instincts."

"Thank you, I will. I was wearing my running shoes and if I felt any danger, I was prepared to run like the wind."

"Good for you."

"How do you like fucking Gloria?"

"She's great; very enthusiastic. Mistress wants me to start practicing again. No rest for the weary."

"Take care, Ranger. Say hi to everyone for me. Lick Mistress to an orgasm once for me; an extra special one."

"Of course, a Beth special, coming right up."

Theresa came back on. "Call me when you know something, Beth. Keep me in the loop."

"Of course. Thanks again, Theresa."

"You're welcome dear. Get going Ranger. Show me what you have."

Not fifteen minutes after Theresa hung up, I got a call from Hannah.

"Please tell me you're free for sex, Hannah," I said. Listening to Mistress Layton cum had me on edge again.

"I'm afraid not. Angelique is still busy. I can't have sex with you without her. It would be cheating. I do have news, however. Mr. X is ready for a decision."

"Right now?"

"No, tomorrow."

"I thought it was going to take longer. I was prepared to go back to Florida on Monday."

"He's quite sure of his choices," Hannah said. "I've never seen him so worked up before."

"Is it going to be Meeting Room A again?" I asked.

"No. He'll be announcing his decision at the Al Fiore restaurant at the Langham tomorrow at 2:30 PM. Make sure you're a couple minutes early. I'll be there at 10:30 for you to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement."

"I guess that means I don't have to strip again or suck anyone off," I thought out loud.

Hannah laughed. "Who knows what he'll want. He'll feed everyone after, so don't eat a heavy lunch."

She ended the call and I was wondering what had happened. Why had Mr. X made up his mind so early? Who was Mr. X? At least I'd made the final three. I wondered who the other two were. There was one woman, Number 8 or 9, I couldn't remember now, who'd been breathtaking, close to Angelique in her beauty. Surely she was one of the finalists, but I really didn't have a grasp on who the third would be.

Tonight, I masturbated to the thought of a mystery man, someone I hadn't even met yet, who'd be keeping me as a slave for a year if I was chosen. I wanted this badly. I just hoped he wasn't too old, or too fat, and had the energy to fuck me several times a week. That night, I dreamed of myself chained to the throne of a loathsome creature, like Princess Leia being chained to Jabba the Hut in Star Wars, Episode 6, when they were rescuing Han Solo. I woke up in a sweat.

******

Sunday, May 24

Rather than eating a normal breakfast and lunch, I ate a late brunch with a three egg omelet with ham and cheese and whole wheat toast about 10:30 from room service menu, just after Hannah left with the signed NDA. I skipped exercise and took a bath, making sure to shave everything very close again. I moisturized my skin, brushed my teeth and hair and applied some perfume to pulse points at two. I had considered underwear, but determined against it, deciding to go without, which was somewhat risky given the blouse I decided on.

I wore a new blouse and skirt I bought at Saks. The white blouse was a silky, translucent, not quite transparent, material which would show more of my breasts than I'd normally consider decent. It would probably get me arrested in Ocala, FL, but New York City was probably sophisticated enough to avoid trouble. The skirt was a dark gray, slightly longer than mid-thigh. I was going to make an impression no matter what was decided.

Arriving precisely five minutes before two-thirty, I gave my name to the host and followed him to a table in the middle of the room. A lone gentleman was seated at a table, wearing a suit and tie. He stood up upon seeing me.

"Joshua," I said, seeing him rise. "I can't meet with you now. I'm about to meet Mr. X."

"You are meeting Mr. X."

"You're Mr. X?"

"Joshua Greenbriar, at your service." He stuck out his hand.

I'm sure I looked ridiculous, standing there with my mouth stuck open like I was catching flies. The host had disappeared again. I was staring at his hand, still waiting for me to take it. He took my hand and led me to the table, pulling out the chair. I plopped down, my legs suddenly giving way. Christ! I'd sucked his cock at Le Bernardin's. That lovely cock, under the table with the waiter standing over the table prattling on about our food. What had he thought of me?

"Where are the others?" I finally asked, seeing we were the only two people in the restaurant.

"There are no others."

"I mean the other two finalists."

"There are no other finalists. There's only you. I want you or no one."

I felt myself start to melt.

"What was all this about?" I asked.

"This is about you becoming my sex slave for a year. The same as it has always been about."

"What was all that about the opera, and MOMA and Le Bernardin's?"

"As you might expect, being a wealthy man offering women a year long cruise around the world on a yacht will attract a certain number of gold diggers. People who have no interest in me, or in submission, but willing to do almost anything to latch onto a rich man. The questionnaire helps get rid of a lot of those, people who don't even understand what being a submissive is. But some might do some reading up and figure out what I'm asking for and still be willing to go for the gold. Especially after they call and find out they'll receive a hundred grand for their time.

"Hannah and I could easily eliminate 90% of the chaff from the grain. But that still left maybe eighty people who I needed to sift through. So we pore through the different applications looking for people who really stand out. People who don't seem like they're in it for the money. I don't care if they're looking for the experience of world travel, but not for the money.

"Hannah tossed your application into my lap and told me to read it. You don't care about the money or even necessarily about the travel. You want to study submission. But you not only want to study it; in the course of two weeks you've done as much or more than people who have been submissives for years. We further whittle down the list to ten and bring them here. I want to meet them personally, not as Mr. X, but some stranger who they don't know. I arrange for them to do some things in New York like go to the opera or a play or something else, where I can sit beside them and get to know them before they know who I am. Are they interesting, intelligent, charming, funny? What makes them tick. I offer them inducements to see how honest they are; what kind of integrity they have.

"You tell me right away you've applied to be a sex slave. Most people won't do that. Yet you're not ashamed of it, you only want to study it. You turn down an opportunity to go with me after the opera, saying you owe it to Mr. X not to behave badly as he's brought you up here. At the museum, I offer you a hundred thousand to be my slave for a year. Without even knowing who Mr. X is and with the chemistry I thought we had, you turn me down, saying he was the one who brought you here, he should get first crack. I tell Hannah you can have sex with others, but you're not really taking advantage of it. You're not a slut. I give you several thousands of dollars; you don't spend it all and even offer to give the rest back. You're not ordering the most expensive items here at the hotel because you can. You don't even take advantage of the spa until you're told to. Every test I threw at you, you passed with flying colors."