All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How can Hanna still have pubic hair if Master requires none.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Excellent

This story just keeps getting better all the time.

To the anon commenter b4 me, Hanna can have hair now because she is no longer Joshua's slave, she is now an employee, also her wife prefers her with hair.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years agoAuthor
Hannah's pubes

Hannah isn't a sex slave. She is a personal assistant and doesn't have sex with Joshua anymore, only her wife and assorted women, and she tends to be Dominant with submissive women.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

I am really looking forward to reading each single chapter. This is a wonderful journey!

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

Another briliant chapter .. can’t get enough of this stories .. will there be a chapter when beth will get to meet mistress layton ?? Whatever it is , your stories make my imagination goes wild tho .. love it .. thank you

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Question to all: I see some of you still have a headline to your comment. I can't seem to find a field for that in the new 'Public Beta' layout. Solutions, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeps getting better and better

Loved this new addition. There’s definitely some interesting interpersonal relationships going on. I really really don’t like the concept of sleeping in a locked cage, I understand the mentality behind it it’s just the prospect of doing it onboard a ship. I think it would give me nightmares..

Thank you for sharing

Tess (UK)

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Interesting but…

- Let us pass on the improbabilities and accept the first fruits.

- Let's also accept how quickly a young student has become a real slut hungry for all kinds of sex. She's not a submissive, but a sex slave. Do not mix up !

- As often with Thor, there is a tendency to pull the line. Forced to stop after a few chapters of training with the mistress.

- I have resumed since the meeting with Joshua. There is another tendency of Thor (in my opinion) : too much lesbian sex.

But all this pleases.

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shorter - More Frequent

Shorter chapters, posted more frequently would really me nice, especially if this goes on for months of writing about the year-long cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!!

Can't wait for the voyage story to get rolling. Wonderful writing and good pace!

loic333loic333almost 3 years ago

Merci pour ces moments,j'ai adoré ces 14 chapitres ,votre écriture fluide , des personnages aux caractères bien définis.

Hâte de lire la suite

Loin de Bordeaux (France)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Not happy with Beth's total nudity when on board but suppose it reinforces her position as the "lowest" so to speak and the fact she's the sub and he's the master. Interesting characters emerging and will be very interesting to see where this goes; I've had a peek at the later chapter when they're in London so will be very intrigued by her journey to that point. Hope she retains her academic interests and an element of independence.

Well written chapter again. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written story. Sasdly it lost much of it's appeal to the end. The best parts are that ov Beth's training with her mistress.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

The part where Beth is getting trained by Mistress is great. It started to loose its appeal once she left Mistress. The Joshua parts are very anticlimatic. I hope the next one gets better. So far everythng with Joshua is one sided. I am surpirses she did not leave when he was ignoring her.

SSTDINSSTDINover 1 year ago

You’re spoiling me for other authors

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Great 14 chapters. This last one was particularly informative in a non-sexual way as well as the usual sex. I will be following Beth on this voyage. Looking forward to it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous