My Journey of Discovery Ch. 14

Story Info
Beth finally sets sail, meets the crew.
21.3k words
4.76
8.3k
10

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,502 Followers

Beth finally boards her Master's yacht and they eventually head out to sea. This is the last chapter of My Journey of Discovery. The next section will be My Voyage of Discovery. This chapter contains oral, anal and vaginal sex, lesbian sex and spanking. The Norwegian Captain, Björn Amundsen is a fictional character, but the incident he describes, the wreck of the Helge Ingstad when it collided with an oil tanker, is a real event. There are no STD's or COVID-19 in this fictional world. My thanks to JohnGalt for providing editing services.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 14 - Setting Sail

Lynn shook me awake the next morning.

"Lick my cunt," she ordered.

"What?" I said sleepily, still groggy.

She grabbed my hair. "I want you to lick my cunt and do exactly what you did last night to make me scream. Now."

I smiled at her. "Yes, Mistress."

I proceeded to make her scream again, smothered by a pillow once more. She looked down at me after, buried between her legs, my lower face covered in her juices.

"I could definitely get used to this," she said. She got up from bed.

"Aren't you going to let me orgasm too?" I asked.

She pondered for a few seconds. "No, I don't think so. I'm not your slave."

"Technically speaking; I'm not yours either."

Lynn laughed, climbing back into bed. "You're right. You aren't. Now I know why Joshua said you weren't to leave with me. If I could, I'd gladly snap you up for myself. Spread your legs for me."

"Gladly, my pretend Mistress."

She smiled at me and engaged her tongue for other purposes. Lynn didn't make me scream, but she gave me two, very wonderful orgasms before she got up again.

"I'm going to miss hell out of you," she said, drying her face on a towel. "I have had such a wonderful time. I came here all sad and lonely, hoping for something good to happen in my life, almost forcing myself to come because I lost some weight. I've had two of my best days ever as a result."

"And you'll have more, Lynn. Your life isn't over because your husband divorced you. I've enjoyed my time with you. My sex life felt like it was in the toilet, which is why I cried when you met me. Master gave me a wonderful present when he allowed us to be together."

"A present to me as well. I'll have to send him a thank you card."

"You're going to come with me when I leave for the ship aren't you?"

"I don't know. I think it will be sadder saying goodbye to you there, than just saying goodbye now."

"Come on. It gives us a chance to eat together, the drive is at least a couple hours, and you'll get to see Hannah again. It's like another eight or so more hours we can spend together. Maybe I can give you a quick cock sucking lesson before you need to go back."

Lynn laughed. "That is terribly tempting. Fine. I'll do it, but I get to cry when I say goodbye."

"Whatever you want."

"What do you need help with?"

"Breakfast. I'm starving. All that sex makes a girl hungry."

She laughed again. "I'm starving too. You're right. The sex made me hungry."

"After we eat, we can shower together, which will be more fun, then I need to pack. Things going with me and things staying in New York."

"I wish I was on the first list and not the second."

I kissed her. "I think I'll try the Mediterranean omelet today, with sausage and whole wheat toast."

Lynn put a call into Room Service, while I brushed my teeth. Both of us were naked when the porter delivered our food. Since he got two naked women for the price of one, I briefly thought of cutting his tip in half, but I doubled it instead. Maybe he was gay and didn't appreciate naked women, though his glances did not hint so.

We ate, showered, with lots of hands-on washing of each other and a couple more orgasms. I shaved again and Lynn asked me to shave her, which I did, with more kissing and licking.

Packing wasn't much of a problem. I hadn't brought much to New York, not expecting to be here this long. I had all my electronics packed into a gear bag backpack. The stuff Hannah had said I could take, packed in my suitcase, and everything else which I couldn't, put into two Saks bags from my shopping excursion. I was ready well before Hannah was scheduled to come at noon. I had the clothes I would wear to the yacht out, including sandals, waiting only for Hannah to arrive before putting them on.

Hannah arrived a couple minutes before noon. She kissed Lynn and said how glad she was Lynn was coming out to the yacht to say goodbye. Hannah grabbed the Saks bags, while I took my backpack and suitcase. Lynn carried my purse. We went downstairs and checked out, got in Hannah's car and headed out to Long Island. Once again, Hannah parked, leaving the Saks bags in her car, and we took the ferry to Shelter Island. A large SUV was waiting to carry everything out to the pier. We got in and the driver took us to the ship.

As soon as Lynn saw the ship, she said, "Oh my God! That thing is beautiful. I can't believe you're going to be cruising the world in that thing."

"I know, right. You won't believe all it has on it. Hannah gave me a quick tour a few days ago. It's breathtaking."

"Leave all the luggage, including your purse, in the SUV," Hannah said. "The driver will make sure everything is brought aboard and stowed."

"Thank you, sir," I said to him.

"No problem, Miss. My pleasure."

I walked up the gangplank and Master was waiting for me at the top. Remembering my responsibilities, I quickly removed all my clothes and stowed them in the locker. Barefoot and naked, I stood on the deck of my new home, lots of activities going on all around us, even busier than it had been before. Last minute preparations.

Master kissed me, saying "Welcome aboard your home for the next year, Beth. I'm certain we'll have many fine adventures on it."

"Thank you, Master."

"Lynn, so glad you came out."

"Thank you for having me. I really need to tell you how much I appreciate you sharing your slave with me. It meant a lot."

"Which brings me to my next point. I have a proposition for you. Why don't we have a seat right over here." He pointed to the chair grouping on the helo pad. "Hannah, please join me."

Master took my arm and led me to the chairs, pointing to a large cushion, or pillow, next to one of the chairs. I got on the cushion and he sat next to me.

Lynn sat next to him and Hannah stood beside her winking at me.

"Is there anything precluding you from joining us on our year long cruise, Lynn."

The look on her face, which mirrored mine, was absolute astonishment.

"As a sex slave like Beth?" Lynn asked. "I don't believe I can do that."

"Not as a sex slave, but as an apprentice Dominant, helping me to train Beth. Hannah told me how you spanked her and Angelique last night. I think you have potential. I'll pay you $500 per week, plus you can live on the ship and see the world."

"Would I have to have sex with anyone?"

"As a Dominant trainer, you'd be expected to have sex with the submissive. Since the only submissive is Beth and you've already shown a propensity to fuck her, that shouldn't be an issue. You don't have to fuck anyone else you don't want to, but there are other, eminently fuckable, people on board who may wonder if you're interested in sex with them, including Hannah and Angelique, plus a number of strong, rugged men. You may choose to have sex with them or not. It's your prerogative who you have sex with other than Beth."

"Would it include you?"

"I wasn't planning on fucking anyone on the ship other than Beth, although we might both bed her at the same time."

"Why do you want me?"

"Beth seems to like you and responds to you. Without any training or prior inclination, you've taken to spanking her. So far, it's been fun and games, lacking direction, which does need to change."

"When are you leaving?"

"We leave on high tide tomorrow morning."

"I can't possibly be ready to leave tomorrow. I haven't packed anything. I'd have to arrange to have my house attended to, say something to my two children. It's impossible. I'm sorry."

"No, of course you can't leave tomorrow, which is why Hannah is arranging for you to meet us in Miami in one week. She'll purchase airplane tickets to fly you down there and you can meet the ship at the Port of Miami. Oh, and I've arranged for your stay at the Langham to be paid for, so you should have plenty of money for shopping. The ladies recommend lots of resort and swimwear. And if your neighbors or family can't water your plants and take in your mail, let Hannah know. She'll make sure it gets done. However, since you are pressed for time, I've only paid through check out tomorrow. You need to get busy on making arrangements."

"I don't know what to say, Joshua."

"Say yes."

Lynn looked at me and her eyes lit up. "Yes, please. I'll say yes."

Master turned to me next. "Since Lynn will be working with me to turn you into the perfect sex slave, but hasn't yet become a full Dominant, you can't call her Mistress. You will, however, call her Miss Lynn. She will always be addressed as such. Her word is to be considered law except so far as I'm concerned. I'm the only one who may countermand one of her orders. Not Hannah, not Angelique, not the Captain of the Ship, except where ship safety is involved. You will always do what she orders unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Master."

"Well, my first order would be to see this pretty little slave suck her Master's cock," Lynn said. "Beth said she'd teach me how to do it properly at some point, but I'm not looking for instruction now, only obedience. Unless of course, you would wish to countermand my order."

"Not at all. I think it appropriate she suck my cock now to properly establish her subservience before everyone," Master said.

"Yes, Miss Lynn," I said before leaning over Master's lap, opening his pants and retrieving his half-hard cock. Since I considered this a ceremonial occasion with great significance in our relationship, I took my time pleasing my Master to the very best of my ability. People were rushing by, some stopping to watch a naked slave girl sucking her Master's cock. I was gratified when after fifteen minutes of the most careful and fawning attention to his prick, he arched his back off the chair, groaning loudly, his hands clutching my hair, and filled my mouth with his salty cream. I took every drop, lovingly swallowing with great solemnity. When he was clean, I thanked him for his gift, tucked him back in his pants and laid my head upon his lap.

He petted my hair, stroking it and my cheek. "And so it begins," Master said.

Master stood up and Lynn and I stood up with him. "We don't have time to do a full tour of the ship now, Lynn. That will be taken care of when you come back, but there is one thing which I do need to bring to your attention. If you'll follow me, I will show you where you'll be working primarily to turn Beth into the perfect submissive."

He led us to his dungeon, his playroom he called it, the area of the ship right behind his quarters. He led Lynn and I into it. Lynn's mouth opened upon seeing all of the items Master had for correcting the behavior of unruly slaves. I was impressed as well. It seemed he'd added a couple items since I first saw it with Hannah. It had at least fifty percent more items than Mistress Layton's. Apparently, Master was serious about his discipline.

"Normally, the only people who may enter here must have my permission. Lynn will be the exception. I'm giving you permission to enter at any time you wish, particularly to administer correction for Beth's behavior. I only have one restriction on you at this time, since you are a novice. You may not use anything in here in the way of punishment on my slave unless I've first instructed you on how to use it. This means that the only thing you can use on her now are her hairbrush and a hand, as I've witnessed you use them, and this particular wooden paddle, which is very like her hairbrush." He held up a paddle and placed it in a central location so she could find it.

"When you become a member of the crew, you will familiarize yourself with her slave documents. You may not violate any of the conditions of her slavery. I will quiz you on them. She has two safe words. The first is Venus. If she utters it, you must slow down or ease up, inquire as to the nature of why she's using it, including removing any gags so she can speak. Her second safe word is Pluto. All slave/Dominant activity must cease and you will see to her care and safety. She should never have to use her second safe word. You, as her Dominant in training, should always be aware of the slave and her responses, recognize when she is having trouble and stop it on your own. In my opinion, if she's used her second safe word, you've failed her. If she does use it, you must report to me, I will discuss the matter with my slave, and your duties may be curtailed or ended depending on what she tells me.

"I tell you now, Lynn, I consider Beth my most precious possession, more than any house, this yacht or anything else I own. I would take it extremely remiss if my slave were harmed in any meaningful way. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"I do, Joshua, and I would tell you it would never be my intent to harm her in any way, either by word or action or even inaction. Like you, I've found her to be an incredible woman who has already changed my life in so many ways. I will enjoy learning with you and helping you mold her into the submissive I think she will become." Lynn squeezed my hand. "We're going to have so much fun, Beth. I can't believe I get to spend the next year with you."

Master chuckled. "Don't get too carried away. She's my slave and you can be sure I'll be taking up much of her time."

"Of course," Lynn said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Now, if you'll both follow me, I wish to show you Beth's quarters. They can be accessed from here, as can the Master bath which leads to my quarters. They can also be accessed from my quarters. That and the main door are the only two ways. Since no one else can enter the dungeon or my quarters without my permission but you, Lynn, you'll be the only other one who may enter her quarters. I would prefer you enter them from here as opposed to coming into mine."

"That makes sense," Lynn said.

He opened the door to my room from the dungeon and told me to go in and look around. I saw my possessions had been brought to my room from the car. My gear bag was on the bed, though my clothes weren't. It only had a double bed sized bunk, big enough for two if I should want company, but not overlarge for group gatherings. I imagined I would spend most nights on Master's Alaskan king, so I didn't see a problem with the size. It had a very small bathroom and shower, but again, I didn't expect to spend much time here. It had no closet or bureau for clothing. Hannah had already shown me where what little I would be wearing would be stored.

What it did have was a large desk with a brand new MacBook Pro, 16 inch laptop with an extra 27 inch monitor and a second 16 Terabyte back up hard drive with redundancies. It also had a laser printer. The bookshelf was loaded with psychology reference works including the most recent DSM, and a few books I hadn't seen before on Dominance and submission. There was a 12.9 inch iPad Pro sitting beside it with a heavy duty protective cover and two Apple Watches with the sweat proof bands.

"The laptop is fully loaded with the maximum memory, hard drive and fastest graphics card I could buy," Master said. "It has additional reference works installed in memory. The iPad Pro has your survey pre loaded so people can take it on the iPad without having to fill out a paper form. All of the data can go to a data base on the computer and won't have to be copied over. This room has the fastest internet we could get on a ship and on-line subscriptions to most reputable psychology magazines and libraries I could find. You'll wear the Apple watches to be kept up to date on your appointments and duties. Hannah is in charge of your calendar, though you can add other things as you see fit as long as there's no conflict. Wear one for twenty-four hours, change to the other while the old one charges.

"There is a safe under the desk for storing any confidential material, with the combination set to your aunt's birthday. You will be given at least eighteen hours every week to work on your thesis. You'll have a lot of flexibility in how you schedule that time, and can set your own schedule, except I may adjust the schedule for other events I find your presence necessary for. Even Lynn can't interfere with your thesis schedule. No other activities may interfere with your work time except those I need and they won't interfere with the total time you're to be given. We can start tomorrow. Do you need any time to work on anything?"

I hugged him, clinging like a child to his arm, crying tears of joy.

"Master, thank you so much. I never expected anything like this. It's amazing. I realized something yesterday when it appeared Lynn might have Dominant tendencies and Angelique might have some submissive ones, unrecognized before now. Currently, my survey is only measuring and documenting known submissives. I should change it and add other questions to see if I can recognize unknown Dominants and submissives. I should give it to everyone and measure the responses to known Dominants and submissives. I might be able to tell if someone has the tendency to either characteristic before they know it themselves."

Master smiled. "So you'll need time to create your corrected survey and eventually, you'll want me to take your corrected survey?"

"Very much, sir. You're a known factor."

"How much time do you need in the next couple days to get it done?

"I definitely want to witness our departure and any stops we make. If I could have five hours each of the next two days and Hannah's help on the second day to fix my survey, I think I could have it finished and ready to start giving it to everyone. I'd like to do that as quickly as I can as some of the results may give me other suggestions to what I should be asking."

"That should be doable. Identify the changes you need to make to your survey. Hannah will help you set up the new one in your iPad and we'll have everyone on the ship take it, and as many guests as we can wangle into taking it. I'll see if we can't get some participants from the D/s communities in each of the areas we plan to stop in, so your results won't just reflect US attitudes, but those of different cultures and nationalities worldwide."

I hugged him again. We left my room through his quarters so Lynn could see where he reigned over his domain. The many monitors I'd seen before around his room were now lit up. Several monitors near his desk dealt with various financial reports and stock exchange markets reflected on them; more screens showed various ship's functions and how they were doing. Some of them didn't show anything, because the ship wasn't moving, but the status on the rapidly filling stores was registered so he knew the ship would be ready to go when it was time. Once the ship started moving, it would show heading and speed, a radar repeater from the bridge, next port of call and time of arrival, what goods needed to be purchased there, and who Master would be meeting. All of the information was constantly updating as his people everywhere around the world went about their business.

The first stop was scheduled to be outside Washington, DC. It was reflected on one of the monitors. Master had business to conduct with some congressional people on one day and the Pentagon on the next. The second stop was Norfolk, Virginia; meetings with some Navy bigwigs. It was on a second monitor. Instant access to a daily calendar when he woke up in the morning. Lynn and I were suitably impressed. This really was going to be a business trip for him, as well as a pleasure cruise.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,502 Followers