My Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
If you tell me, I will suck you all and fuck the loveliest!
1.7k words
4.18
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey - Part 5 - slave girl sara

When i left my last contract i blagged a train ride, it was ace.

Then i just had the urge to leave the train when it stopped at a station.

I waited on the platform for the guard's carriage to pass, he had his window down, I jumped forward.

"Thank you all Sir."

"What about your money?"

"Save it for your children at Christmas Sir."

Another chapter completed in my journey.

It was now mid to late summer so could be a tad chilly at night. I was dressed in floral skirt, polo shirt and summer jumper. No I did not forget to mention undies, I did not possess any at the time. I needed two things urgently, a place to sleep and a job. And what a stroke of luck, on the station I saw an advert from a holiday camp wanting staff.

A group of young men were leaning on the station footbridge and I asked them the way to the holiday camp.

"Kneel and ask."

"Please Sirs could you direct me to the holiday camp?"

One got his cock out, "Now say and if you tell me I will suck you off and fuck the handsomest."

It was easier to open my mouth and offer my tongue as a way in.

I sucked on two and made the third hard, he stood me up and bent me against the bridge parapet and fucked me, boy had I been missing one of those.

"Now fuck off and ask someone who cares, slut."

I walked towards what looked like a town and asked the way off a kind lady. She said if I joined the queue she was in now it's a free bus to the camp. At the camp they all show their passes to get in, I made sure I was last in the queue. An elderly security guard asked to see my pass.

"Sorry Sir, I do not have one."

"How do you expect to get in with nothing to show miss?"

I explained I was there for a job but had not contacted anyone and did not know what to do, of course the odd sniff and tear were thrown in for even more sympathy.

"I could show you these Sir."

I lifted my blouse and jumper to expose my small tits.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen Sir. If you let me in I will come and give your cock a suck as you squeeze my little tits."

He shut his cabin flap and opened his door. He was very gentle and I gave him a good suck.

"Go into reception and ask for Tina, say old George sent you."

I blew him a kiss and went into reception and to the counter.

"Excuse me but old George said I had to ask for Tina, about a job Sir."

"I am not your Sir love but appreciate your politeness but sorry she is really busy at present, maybe I could make you an appointment for a few days' time."

"Please Sir, is there anything I can do at all? If you live on camp and I get the job I could come and massage you sometime after a stressful day."

"Ah, you are lucky she has ten minutes free in a quarter of an hour, her last appointment, perhaps you would like to freshen up first, what's your name?"

"I am sara brown Sir."

I must have looked such a mess if he asked me that, he passed me his staff pass and pointed to the staff changing room. I went in and it had a shower so I quickly ran it hot, wet my hands and pressed the hand soap dispenser on the sinks. I was in and out in no time, the whole of my body washed, and smelling of the lovely hand wash. I washed a few stains from my skirt and jumper and used the hair drier to dry them, a knock on the door.

"sara!"

It was Sir, I let him in and finished drying my skirt. He stared at my body and I accidentally dropped my jumper and legs slightly apart, had to bend to pick it up.

"How about a quick service now sara?"

I swapped places with him and leant on the door, took out his stiffy and place him between my pussy lips. I am guessing a virgin the speed with which he cum. I washed between my legs in the sink and dried on a few paper towels. I dressed and as I past him I took his hand up my skirt and patted my bare bum with it.

"Two minutes sara."

"Thank you Sir."

Just as my bum cheeks hit the seat in reception the office door opposite opened, "sara brown?"

"Here Miss."

I stood up and followed her into her office. Quite honestly she looked even younger than me.

"Thank you for your politeness sara, how can I help?"

I gave her a brief outline of a journey I had set myself on these past few months. She explained how now it was coming to the end of the main season they did not need as many staff but through a lot student summer workers leaving to go back to university, there may be a position. I put my hand up to ask a question, she stood from her desk and walked towards me, I stood and she hugged me and I hugged her back, for like ages. She let me go and wiped the few tears on my cheeks with the white hanky from up her sleeve. We both settled for a minute or two.

"Yes sara?"

"Please Miss, first of all, at nineteen that is the first time I have ever been cuddled, ever."

"Hopefully, the first of many sara, and secondly?"

"I have no clothes and nowhere to sleep tonight Miss so I am pretty much in your hands at the moment Miss."

"You never mentioned money sara."

I took my shoe off, removed the innersole and showed her the £50 I had.

"I do not really need money and if given a job I eat very little Miss."

Why would I find that emotional? Miss stood again and I walked to meet her, this time one of her hands reached under my skirt and rubbed my bottom, I winced and pulled back.

"Oh my sweet girl, let mommy look."

I bent over and she lifted my skirt.

"That was a harsh strapping for one so delicate."

"I deserved it Miss, I travelled without a rail ticket, he said it was that or prison."

No idea where prison came from.

"Did you shower in hand wash soap my love."

"Yes Miss."

"Why?"

"No holiday maker would want a smelly staff member near them would they Miss?"

"No sweet girl, well done. Would you like to come back to my chalet, have a long soak and be washed all over and patted dry?"

I chuckled.

"Share the joke sara."

"Well Miss after a bath I am usually spanked dry."

"Wonderful, I will spank you dry on your white bits."

She linked up with me and took me to her chalet. It was all moving a little fast for me and the last thing I wanted was to fall in love and be happy, or was it the first thing?

"Would you like me to undress and bathe you sara?"

"Please Miss, may I just bathe myself, I need to move very slowly, but Miss, if you feel I would benefit from any discipline, please issue it."

She held my hand and kissed my forehead and led me to the bathroom.

"This room here sara, (she pointed to a door), is your bedroom, a little untidy but we can fix that."

I began to run the bath and Miss said to use her bubble bath, I just used a bottle top full, and let it fill. I didn't closed the door and saw Miss looking, she waved and I cried but she kept out.

"I am just popping to the office sara, relax and take your time, use the new blue tooth brush on the rack if you wish."

I undressed and sat on the loo, peed, wiped and got in the bath. I heard Miss come back and after a good soaking climbed out of the bath and pulled out the plug.

Miss knocked on the open door, "Please may I enter sara?"

"Oh yes Miss, please do."

Miss pointed, "What is that called sara?"

"Bathroom stool Miss."

"And that?"

"The bathroom floor Miss."

"And finally, these?"

"My clothes Miss, oh, sorry, I should have put them on the stool, should I do it now Miss?"

"No sara, I have a better use for it, pass me that bath brush."

Miss sat down and I reached for the long handled, large headed, hard bristled bath brush.

"I will not tolerate, lazy, untidy and thoughtless young ladies, whom I think know better but on this occasion, decided to forget everything."

She pulled up her skirt and I bent over her bare knees, in tears. Why crying and not as much as a slap? Well, it was the thought of someone caring about me.

"A hand warming I think!"

I realised it was not a question so raised my already red bottom as high as I dare. It was perfect for Miss as she slapped the white bits at the top of my legs and finished me all over with the bath brush. I was soon sat on her knee and she let me cry and cry, gently rubbing my sticking out bottom and shoulder as she cuddled me.

"Two camp uniforms, some new knickers of mine, you will have to go bra less, I have nothing so small, all on your bed sara."

"Thank you Miss, thank you so much," I kissed her forehead.

"I will just pop out for some food, I want you fit and ready for your first shift on the camp in the morning."

The next thing I knew Miss was shaking me.

"Come on sleepy head, its work time already, you were asleep when I got back with dinner. It's a wake up spanking for you, you will need to be more considerate."

"Yes Miss, sorry."

She sat on my bed and as I climbed over her knee we exchanged smiles, the smiles of a slave and her Mistress. As I was spanked the thoughts going through my head were, could this be the end of my journey, could meeting Miss be my epilogue?