All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 05'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker10 months ago

It’s a well written story with a good storyline. Interesting to see how this relationship matures. I just think it’s hard for a person to submit their entire personality to another person. And for the person not taken vantage of it. It’s some point it seems like one person or the other will break. I will keep reading to see which one takes advantage First. or when she humiliate him in public or in front of friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For any woman, or wife to truly Inflict This type Of torture on a man's balls, must truly hate the man, or husband is beyond Contempt For him, to ever love or care for him as a person. He should have divorced her as there is no love left in her..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please keep writing. I would give anything for my wife to dominate me in such a relentless, uncompromising way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great part to a great story. In her new found role as a mistress, Ellen is becoming the fantasy woman of my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Classic abuser behaviour after a physical assault, "look what you made me do" Absolutely nothing to do with a bdsm relationship. Very sad that you have published this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a hot story!!! I fucking adore and worship Ellen!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hint dear, you married a fag. Let him go, and find an actual man.

VeganbartVeganbart10 months ago

Loving this.....more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Antipater999

Excellent story well written. I see some negative comments but this is a femdom story and I wonder why they have been made. We all have different views and like different things so if someone doesn’t like femdom why would they go to this site and then criticise in this way.

The fascinating and at the same time scary aspect of the story is that it is believable. Stories where a haughty sadist plastered in crimson lipstick and wearing leather simply beats her boyfriend/husband into submission are often entertaining and enjoyable but 90% of the time are not quite believable. The application of slowly growing mental control which then allows physical punishment can be more realistic if well written as this story is. I do not joke. Here in the UK at least one woman has been sent to jail for applying coercive control over her boyfriend. I suspect the case may have been the tip of an iceberg.

I encourage you to not just re-post the remaining episodes that were withdrawn but to add to them to develop the relationship. I think the most difficult task might be to find an ending to the story which is consistent with its earlier parts. She seems to have real affection for him as she wanted to keep the marriage but on her terms because he had almost ruined it. Will she grow tired of him and kick him out, or will she complete her re-shaping of him and help him reach the stage where he has learned to obey her without challenge and serve her to her full satisfaction in a stable and productive wife led marriage? I don’t know but I wish you well in developing the story.

Sorry this comment is so long.

Chris.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was shocked by the viscousness of her punishment. Nevertheless, I’m enjoying this series very much. I’ve read that punishments should not be carried out when in a state of anger, but she did this time. Perhaps her delayed “aftercare” showed remorse on her part. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...