All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 06'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker10 months ago

Yes, you will likely be clobbered over this. I like your writing and we aren’t supposed to critique because we don’t like peoples actions. It’s your fiction after all. I do wonder if a real couple could survive this for any length. For example, sooner or later this would have to impact work. And what is the wife’s ultimate goal?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After he was her dominant parter and husband in the beginning, I just don't under stand how he just flipped in to being her submissive, and soon to be slave? He really needs to just divorce her, unless he really does want to be her lowly slave? I sure hope he has Financially Squirrel A way a lot of money for the day she no longer needs, or wants him, and She ruined his job for him because he will be totally Unemployable after she's finished with him. I truly believes that she Totally hates him, and is just fucking his life over for revenge on him for his cheating on her..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am glad that you are continuing with this story. Your writing is worth reading. You have developed a relationship that is creative and unpredictable. It is also original. Each chapter paints a picture of the action, but also the mental state of this husband and wife team. I can recognize his frustration with how she keeps manipulating the situation to move him farther down the road to slavery. This is a journey I am excited to take with you. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...