My Journey to Submission Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we still need to get you locked up," she continued. "I'm afraid that I left your cage downstairs last night. Why don't you go fetch it and give it a good scrubbing, while I make your breakfast?"

My confusion got the better of me. "Is everything OK, Mistress?" I asked.

"Of course. Obviously, I can't overlook your failure to get up on time," she said. "That wouldn't be fair, since you deserve to have the rules consistently enforced. But rather than make a fuss about it now, I'll just add a half dozen strokes to your next punishment. Would you consider that fair?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, relieved as well as confused. This was effectively no punishment at all, since Ellen never gave me a pre-determined number of strokes. She always beat me for precisely as long as the mood carried her, so adding a hypothetical six stripes to my buttocks didn't mean anything.

A few minutes later, she took my newly-cleaned chastity cage from my hand and gestured for me to sit at the table. She got up, and a moment later, she served me a perfect dish of poached eggs on toast, with fresh-squeezed orange juice, just as she had done every Saturday in her years as my submissive.

worked my shaft and balls through the ring and slid the steel cage over my shaft. She put the brass padlock into the latch joining the cage and the ring, and she clicked it shut.

"There you go," she said with a smile. "All nice and tidy until I need it for something."

"How long, Mistress?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, genuinely puzzled.

"My lockup," I said. "I mean, I only had two weeks to go out of eight. So, do I still get a release in two weeks? Or do we restart eight weeks? Or do we skip ahead to nine weeks?"

She took my chin between her thumb and forefinger and raised my eyes to look into hers. "Did you not hear a single word I said last night?" she asked in her worst schoolmarmish voice. "Or did you just not understand me?"

"I thought I understood you, but..." I said.

"There is no lockup period anymore," she said. "I told you, your penis is no longer a sex organ, so there's no need to schedule a release. So, it will stay it its cage unless I have a very specific reason to take it out."

"But..." I stammered.

"Obviously, you'll need to scrub yourself periodically," she conceded. "And I can see how shaving down there might be easier without the cage. But these are purely non-sexual activities, and I'll supervise you to make sure that they stay that way."

"So, you're saying that I'm locked up forever," I said.

"I'm saying that I want you to stop thinking about it," she said, as though exasperated with my obtuseness. "As far as I'm concerned, it's gone. It's the same as if we had it surgically removed. And the sooner you accept that, the better."

"But Mistress, I told you last night, I don't think I can accept it," I said. "I can't just change the way I feel about something like that. It's too deep."

"We'll see," she said. "Would you like more coffee?"