My Landlady and my sperm Pt. 04

Story Info
Neighbour's blowjob.
1.4k words
4.51
8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Sunday was quiet and peaceful. I didn't leave my room and didn't turn up almost anywhere. I didn't want any contact with Jane. Masturbating in front of her didn't bother me any more, but standing with a stiff cock until I ejaculated in front of her neighbour seemed a bit demeaning.

On Monday morning I heard the door slam, which gave me the signal that Jane had gone to work. I looked out of the window to make sure her car had left.

I put on my dressing gown and slippers, picked up my mug and went down to the kitchen to make myself some tea. In the living room I saw a note from Jane. She had written that a courier was to deliver a package and asked me to wait for the courier to arrive or she would have to go to their parcel point.

I put the kettle on and looked at the news in the morning paper.

As soon as the kettle whistled I brewed myself a cup of tea sat down again at the table and continued to browse the news. After a long while I heard the doorbell ring. I was surprised that a courier would have arrived so soon already, but I thought it was actually better. I wouldn't have to sit downstairs and wait for the package and I could go to my room to watch TV or a film.

I opened the door and almost immediately wanted to close it again. On the other side stood Claire. She sensed what my intentions were and impetuously put her foot between the door frame and the door. I let go and let her in without a word.

"Tough morning?" She asked me as I sat down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Why do you think so?"

"I've been dressing properly all morning and you look like you haven't even had time to go to the bathroom in the morning."

"I'm not in a hurry to get to work, so I don't have to try too hard."

Claire sat down in a chair standing right next to me. She looked around a bit uncertainly to the side. As if she wanted to make sure no one could see or hear.

"I wanted to thank you very much for what you did for me on Saturday."

"You're welcome" I said abashed "I rather feel very silly for standing in front of a stranger woman completely naked and cumming on her tits."

"Jane complimented me on how pleased she was with you and said she'd love to show me what you can do."

I drank some tea from my mug and set it down on the table.

"It is rather demeaning. The whole estate will now be able to find out that there's an over- sexualised guy living here who waves his dick in front of the face of any woman who wants it."

"You're young, you certainly have your needs. Patricia has talked to me more than once and talked about how you have sex together. She has smaller breasts than I do and I think they are not her real breasts. And mine I think you liked them the day before yesterday though, otherwise there wouldn't have been such an eruption from your penis."

I looked uncertainly at my neighbour:

"What else did Patricia tell you?"

"I can safely tell you that she was rather complaining. But I think she had nothing to complain about. If she was my age and had the kind of sex she had with you now, she wouldn't like to complain anymore."

"I prefer not to know how much you learned about me from my ex-girlfriend."

"I think quite a lot. And I can't understand why she came to you by herself for a whole week of erotic fun, and then every day when she saw me, she complained about how much her tight hole hurt. If I were her, I'd be in heaven if someone paid as much attention to my holes as you did to hers."

"Oh no, that's degrading! Did she tell you how we had sex?"

"Oh no!" Laughed Claire, "You didn't have sex! You fucked Patricia like a rabbit and cum as much as you wanted. And your ex-girlfriend, the little blonde girl who supposedly loved sucking your cock so much, hated swallowing your cum. She thought you had too big and too thick a load, which made her almost vomit when you loaded your cock down her throat and then exploded on her tongue. I think the opposite and want to test it again."

I was so shocked by my neighbour's direct and unprompted recounting of how I fucked my ex-girlfriend that I didn't even notice when my neighbour's hand was on my cock.

"Leave my cock alone," I protested.

"When a woman is after three births and her pussy is stretched like after a football, her husband has no interest in sex, and the desire is getting bigger and bigger, you have to catch every opportunity. Give me your penis and let me feel like a woman again. I want to feel the juices of desire filling my mouth again."

I got up from the chair and untied the rope from my dressing gown. My neighbour looked at me and pulled my knickers down, And my cock started to float slightly in front of her face.

"Pull down my foreskin" she said panting "And leave the rest to me."

"Are you not afraid that someone will see you?"

"My husband is on a business trip and is probably fucking his young secretary in a car in the woods somewhere at this time. Jane is at work and I'm her kitchen and I want an immigrant's cock to penetrate my tonsils."

"Will you show me your tits again?"

Claire wordlessly pulled down her blouse. She was not wearing a bra, yet her breasts continued to be very shapely and ruddy.

I pulled the foreskin off the tip of my cock and the middle-aged boobess engulfed it all in her mouth. She began to suck very intensively and to work her tongue. My cock disappeared all the way from the tip to my balls, and she nuzzled her nose against my lower abdomen and kneaded my testicles at the same time. I didn't move at all, and my cock was massaged intensely all the time with her mouth and tongue. After a few minutes of blowjobs, I was no longer able to stand it and pulled my neighbour away from my cock.

"I'm going to cum now!" I said to her panting.

Claire Just smiled and without a word grabbed my cock again with her mouth. She grasped the base of my cock with her hand and started sucking very intensely.

A few seconds later I felt myself spurting cum and the quotidian middle-aged woman sucked contentedly and did not let my cock out of her mouth. I jerked off because my bloody cock was already hurting me, but she held my balls very tightly in her hand and did not allow me to jump out of her mouth.

When there was no longer anything leaking from my penis, I was freed from the grip on my balls and then I recoiled violently.

I looked over at Claire. She was sitting in a chair firmly stretched out. She spread her thighs wide and slipped her hand behind her trousers. I could see through the material as she massaged her pussy and her other hand wandered over her swollen breasts. She tilted her head and after a moment looked at me with a wide smile, tilted her head forward and opened her mouth loaded with a white smear.

I saw my cum begin to run off her tongue and spill onto her breasts. She didn't let it all flow out. She closed her mouth and rubbed her lips with her finger, then started to spread my cum on her breasts. I heard a swallowing sound and knew that my load had landed in her throat.

Claire slithered the cum over her breasts for a long while longer, and when there was no trace of the white, thick, wet stain, she got up from her chair put her blouse on, smiled and said to me

"Thank you. I felt like a woman again and I felt desire again. I hope I can feel it again soon."

I didn't know what to answer her. I stood up like that with my dick milked and my neighbour waved her hand goodbye,

"See you soon" and walked towards the front door. She met the courier at the door on her way out, collected the package from him, which she placed on the floor by the door and went to her house.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers