My Landlady and my sperm Pt. 05

Story Info
Claire's asshole ruined by penis.
1.9k words
4.23
16.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Jane came up with a new game. She said there was no point in stressing me out and having me masturbate in front of her, so she told me that while she was at work, I should cum in some cup and leave it in the fridge for her. I thought it was a strange idea to say the least, but agreed because I was already tired of this permanent watching porn with her in the living room and masturbating in her presence.

"You don't have to worry about the flat. You can still stay here and you don't pay me, but I'm supposed to get your load every day."

"Don't you want to see my penis anymore?"

"Of course I want to," she replied "But it can't get stale for me and I still want to feel the joy of seeing a hard male penis spurting cum in my home in my presence. Does this arrangement suit you?"

"I won't have to sit next to you and jerk off?"

"If that's what you want, then by all means. I don't mind. It's just that I'm not going to put my tits out there for you to cum on. That's what my neighbour is for, she needs a cock and, as you can see, she doesn't hide the fact that she likes the fact that an immigrant's cum is soiling her body."

"What do you mean, she has had this kind of fun with someone else before?"

"With an immigrant as far as I know, she hasn't had this kind of fun yet, and on top of that in my house. You were the first foreigner to cum on her tits. To my knowledge she had already had adventures with several young boys, on top of which they were black and supposedly had really big penises."

I made myself some tea and went to my room. I didn't know if Jane knew anything about my oral adventure with my neighbour while she was at work, but I preferred not to inquire about it for now. Instead, I decided to find out and the next morning when I went to the shop I started to wander around the neighbourhood a bit hoping to meet Claire.

I had already practically given up hope and returned home, but as I was opening the door, a neighbour came up to me and greeted me. I didn't know too much about how I should ask her about the event of yesterday, as the conversation with Jane was very enigmatic and I didn't know how much she was telling herself and Claire about her plans and doings during the day.

We entered the house, after which I asked her directly:

"Does Jane know about your visit here on Monday?"

"I didn't tell her anything, and why are you asking?"

I told her briefly about the conversation I had with Jane, and I didn't know if she had sometimes bragged about the fact that it was while the owner of the house was at work, and I was supposed to be here ready for her return in the afternoon.

"So you can do yourself well all you want, but you are supposed to leave the cum in the cup?" Claire asked just to be sure.

"Yes it looks like that" I said embarrassed.

"So you're going to get me this morning, but at the very end you're going to take out and cum in a cup" said the neighbour with a perverse smile on her face as she pulled her dress off.

She stripped completely naked. She wasn't wearing much, as she had no underwear under her dress and was momentarily naked. I saw that there was no hair on her pussy. Without any restraint she came up to me and started to unbutton my trousers. She pulled them down to just above my ankles, immediately removed my panties and said:

"Bring some cup, because you will probably have to leave something in from yourself".

I found the situation very arousing, as it had been a long time since I had come into contact with such an aroused woman and this made my penis stiff and hard. Claire watched with a smile like a girl who had never seen such a penis in person before. She sat down on the sofa and said: "come over to me and give me your stringy cock, because I need to get it ready for a rough entry."

"What about your husband? Aren't you afraid he'll notice something?"

"My husband is permanently busy fucking his young secretary, whom he hired six months ago. My holes have not seen his penis for the last four years. Permanent masturbation and satisfying with toys of various shapes and sizes is already tiring and boring me. Now don't complain any more, just be glad that the little girl has broken up with you. You now have a middle-aged lady at your service, whom you can fuck in every single hole you can think of. The only condition is that you cum in a cup for Jane, and satisfy me in such a way as to make me feel good. I hope you like this kind of fun?" She started massaging her tits and spreading her thighs wider and wider. I, not thinking much, came up and gave her my penis and she only said:

"Pull the foreskin off and come closer with your penis. I just have to suck it for you, and in a moment you will have a very important task to fill, or rather very important holes to fill."

I had to restrain myself very strongly in order not to gush too quickly. I had never encountered such skilled and talented mouths as my neighbour's in my erotic life. On the other hand, without any pretense of embarrassment, she opened her mouth and started sucking on my penis. Without any further hesitation she pushed it down her throat all the way to my balls, which after a while she grabbed with her hands and squeezed very hard, and I almost wailed from the pain. After 10 or 15 seconds she withdrew and out of her mouth came my cock all wet with her saliva. Without a second thought she moved her bottom over the edge of the couch, leaned back and raised her feet above her. I saw her literally glistening pussy and her buttocks spread by her hands, which exposed her anus.

"Taste your neighbour's pussy if you want, or just start fucking me as much as you like. I need a hard, veiny penis and I want you to do your job right. If you don't, I'll make sure you don't live here again for the rest of the week or even sooner."

Without a second thought, I attached my taut penis to her asshole and pushed against her sphincter. I grasped her shapely tits in my hands and pushed my cock all the way into her anus. Claire screamed in pain and surprise.

"Do you want to come out?" I asked her frightened.

"Don't even try that!" She gasped panting "Give my ass a moment, I didn't expect that. You are going to fuck me good."

When I tried to pull some cock out of her ass she automatically spread her legs and then rested her heels on my buttocks and started pressing me against her

"Don't come out" she growled at me "Just let me get used to a live cock in my arse."

Being still inside her anus I knelt in front of the sofa already on both knees instead of just one and put my hands behind her thighs. Claire rested her heels on my collarbones.

"Fuck me!" She said and pulled me into action.

Without thinking I just started moving inside her and with each passing moment I felt myself getting closer and closer to ejaculation. It didn't even take five minutes and I felt my prostate begin to tingle and I was already ready to ejaculate.

I hastily pulled my cock out of my neighbour's asshole. I quickly grabbed the cup. I pressed it against my penis and saw her hand grab my penis and begin to pleasure me with her hand. After a few, maybe a dozen strokes, I felt I couldn't take it any further and I cum inside the vessel panting very loudly.

"And now, young man," my neighbour said to me "you will finish what you started and give me pleasure."

For a long moment I didn't know what she meant, but she guessed very quickly and quickly told me:

"Set your mouth and tongue in motion, because I am to be satisfied too. You know rather well how to do that, because Patricia didn't complain about your hole licking and I want to experience it now too."

I leaned down between her parted thighs and started licking her pussy. I started from the very top of her labia and one by one drilled my tongue closer and closer to her clitoris. She started to press my head down, so I lowered myself and started drilling my tongue into her pussy. However, she said:

"Go even lower!" And she pressed my head much deeper. I lowered myself even further and my tongue landed on her gaping asshole. My neighbour started panting and gasping with pleasure and would not let go of my head from her hands. At one point she started masturbating and was brutally inserting and withdrawing her fingers into her pussy and aggressively massaging her clit. I, at this time, was constantly licking her asshole. After a few minutes of playing and caressing together like this, I felt something wet on my face. I looked up and saw my neighbour's pussy, which was gushing juices directly onto my face. After a few spasms, she calmed down, lowered her trembling legs to the floor and lay like that in a large spread on the sofa with her fingers still inside her pussy. After a minute or two she said to me:

"Lick me dry and I can go home. You did a good job and you can continue to live here. And you can continue to do me good."

I started to lick her pussy again which started to release juices again, but no longer gushed into me but just started to get wet again. After a long while I felt my neighbour's hands grabbing my head by the hair and pulling me away from my pussy.

"My pussy is already satisfied and now get up because I also have to slowly get going."

I got up from my knees and Claire grabbed my half stiff penis at the root squeezed it firmly and moved her hand towards the head. A remnant of cum oozed out of the peehole and she squatted her head down and began to lick the head of me with the tip of her tongue.

"I love licking these tips. They are the tastiest and not as thick as what flows out of your dicks at the very beginning, when you are swollen and shooting such a thick load that it's hard to swallow sometimes."

"There's a thick ejaculation, just like there's no regular emptying of balls."

"Now you're draining regularly, so you have regular density and taste all the time. I'm enjoying this game and I think you will too. Be ready tomorrow morning as soon as Jane leaves for work. I can't afford to let anyone see me come in during the day. They'll still think an unemployed immigrant is fucking a middle-aged English lady."

She smiled flirtatiously then stood up, bent down to pick up her dress lying on the sofa, threw it on very quickly fixed her hair smiled again and walked out the front door.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers