My Landlady and my sperm Pt. 06

Story Info
Claire was fucked twice.
1.3k words
4.43
5.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

As Clair had instructed me to come to her house the next morning, so I did. As soon as I knocked on the door, the landlady opened it and invited me in. I walked in and could already feel my cock flexing as I looked at the middle-aged English lady. She was standing in just her dressing gown, which wasn't even tied, and she wasn't wearing anything else underneath. Her breasts were throbbing and her nipples stood firmly erect, her smoothly shaved pussy was massaged the whole time by her fingers.

"Come on, young man," she said to me in her typical English tone, "Get undressed and give me some good entertainment, because I need a really hard penis, and a really deep inside me."

"Just like that, here in the living room, I'm supposed to undress and put my cock in your cunt?" I asked directly. She, without thinking, grabbed my hand and led me to the floor where she had her bedroom.

There I momentarily began to undress and was all ready for action. My cock stood stiff and ready, and my new lady to fuck knelt in front of me and opened her mouth to start sucking my cock. At that moment we heard some noises downstairs in the flat.

"Get your clothes and hide in the wardrobe!" Hissed Claire to me "I think my husband is back. I'll go downstairs and get him out of here quickly."

Wanted it or not, I had to hide. I collected my clothes and, naked along with my belongings, went into the wardrobe and closed the door behind me. After a moment I heard both Clair and her husband come upstairs. Through the openwork door I could see what was going on in the room. Clair was standing propped up by her sides with her tits sticking forward, and her husband was standing opposite and arguing with her.

"Instead of fucking that secretary of yours, you'd take care of your wife!"

"If you were willing, I would fuck you even and every day!"

"After all, I'm willing and you can see for yourself that my tits and pussy are waiting for your hard cock!"

The man took off his jacket and unzipped his trousers. He quickly took off his shoes, trousers and pulled down his panties and his wife stood in front of me all the while looking at him with her arms propped up at her sides. Her husband, not thinking much, grabbed her by the neck with both hands and brought her to a kneeling position. He pushed his penis into her mouth and began to just fuck her probably right down her throat. I couldn't see if his cock was really big, But the voices coming from the woman proved that she probably had a cock in her throat.

After maybe a minute or two of this kind of oral face-fucking, the guy stepped back and took his slimy cock out of her mouth. Without letting go of her head, he lifted his wife onto her straight legs, then turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. She sank onto the mattress and coughed trying to catch air, at which point her husband grabbed her thighs and sat her up higher on the mattress. He pulled the material of her dressing gown off her bottom and approached her from behind.

I watched as she looked towards the wardrobe where I was standing, and at the same time her husband entered her in a doggy position with short and brutal movements. He fucked her like this for maybe three, four minutes at the most, and then he made a few violent jerks, which made me realise that he must have just finished inside his wife. He took his penis out of her, grabbed her dressing gown and wiped his jewels with it, and after that he dressed back in his suit and left the bedroom.

I stood up still locked in the wardrobe for a while, and all the time the fucked wife was in the doggie position on the bed looking at the wardrobe. When the door slammed downstairs she sighed and said loudly:

"Get out of the wardrobe for now. Now it's your turn to please me."

I came out a little embarrassed and she looked at me and said, "I don't even have to give you a blowjob, because you've been horny and your cock is hard as wood. But give it to me and I'll moisten it a bit for you, because then you'll enter me more easily."

I walked to the edge of the bed and leaned back with my knees so that she could take my penis in her mouth. She just licked it for a moment and arose, but right after that she told me to get off the bed and wait. She reached her hand into the bedside table and pulled out a tube of gel. She opened it and squeezed the gel onto my stiff cock. She spread the gel with her hand all over the length of my penis, and after a moment she turned to me and, in a doggy position, she puffed out and said to me:

"Fuck my ass and do it fast!"

I inserted my penis into her anus without much problem. I started to fuck her very fast, intensely and almost violently. I came very quickly and didn't even ask if she wanted me to finish inside her, I just grabbed her ass and cum inside her.

After the orgasm, I pulled my cock out of her asshole and she lay on her side and crooked her finger at me:

"Come here."

I approached her and with a quick and firm grip she grabbed my balls and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. She started sucking me very intensely and I howled in pain. After a long while she opened her mouth and spread herself wide on the bed. I stood and watched her as she lay there with a blissful smile on her face. With one hand she was massaging her side-spreading tits, and with the other hand she put her hand between her lewdly parted thighs and alternately inserted two and three fingers into her cunt. When she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out I could see that she had a little white smear on it. She looked at me and smiling closed her mouth and I heard her swallow.

"Even if you cum in my ass, I love the feel of cum in my mouth. I could give you a blowjob just for you to flood my throat. My husband can fuck me in the cunt but you have to flood my tonsils."

"I have to go because I still have to pour a portion for Jane to deal with."

"Come with me, there's something I want to show you," Claire said and got out of bed.

I followed her into the bathroom. She stepped into the bath and stood with her back to me. She bent towards me and spread her buttocks with her hands. After a long moment, I saw how streams of cum from me and her husband began to flow out of her pussy and anus.

"Do you like it?"

"What?"

"You've marked your prey, now you can be a proud male."

"Your husband has fucked you in the pussy before, so I'm not the only one who can be proud."

"Get dressed and get out of here!" She almost shouted.

I got dressed and looked in her direction. She was standing in the bathtub and putting her fingers from both hands into her pussy and asshole, and as she pulled them out of her holes, the cum flowed out. She would put her fingers in her mouth and lick them with a smile. It looked lewd.

I left the bedroom and Claire's flat without a word. I went to my place and felt totally milked, and I didn't know what else the landlady would want. I think it's time to look for some other accommodation and, more importantly, a job...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers