My Landlady and My Sperm Pt. 07

Story Info
Anally fucked by the women.
2.3k words
4.31
11.3k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

I came home and was startled at the door. In the room Jane was sitting in an armchair drinking tea.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I've taken a sick day." She replied looking me in the eye "I thought I'd use your cream, but something tells me I don't think I'll be getting any fresh today."

"What do you mean?"

"You left our neighbour's house. Did you fuck her?"

"Her husband was at home."

"Half an hour ago he actually was, but he had already left for work, or wherever. Let me ask you again: did your penis penetrate our neighbour's holes?"

"I must confess to you that I have fucked her ass."

Jane set her empty cup down on the coffee table.

"Go to your room and undress, I still have to milk you tonight. Don't play with yourself, I have another way to get your cream."

I felt that I had let Jane down and although she was not in any formal relationship with me, I knew that I had acted in a way that I would have cheated on her. I went to my room and sat down in a chair. I turned my computer on and fired up my internet browser, then typed in the address with the porn site on one of the tabs as usual and selected some feature-length film to start playing in the background.

While the action started on the screen, I started to strip naked. Being completely naked, I lay down on the bed and watched the film, at the same time feeling my penis start to harden once again that day. I didn't even notice that about 10 minutes of the film had passed. The girl on the screen was sucking the penises of two guys and massaging their balls, and behind my head I heard the door open. I was well aware that Jane had entered my room without knocking. After a moment I heard her say in a cold voice:

"Just as I thought, my perky pig is sitting watching another porno, and he's already cumming on my neighbour before anyway."

Without looking away she added:

"Keep watching your film but stand up on four legs and buck out."

As I was instructed, all the while looking at the screen, I stood in a doggy position pimping out my bottom towards the door. I heard my wardrobe being opened and some rustling. After a moment I heard Jane say another sentence, but no longer to me:

"We both know he fucked you in the ass today. I need that cum and you need to give it to me now. Take this toy and make him ejaculate, just like he ejaculated in your ass today."

"Should I put it in his bottom?" I heard Claire's voice "Jane, you are a sadist!"

"He was putting this toy in Patricia's pussy and asshole, as well as his own sphincter. I personally saw him cum from just riding that big artificial penis. Now you get him to ejaculate or never show up at my place again, and I will additionally contact your husband."

"Why do I have to shove it up his arse?" Asked Claire "Wouldn't it be better for me to make him ejaculate with my hand?"

"No!" Jane said with emphasis "First of all as much as he just fucked you in the ass. You probably still have a wet groove because of his cum. Now he's not going to cum so quickly and you'd have to give him a really long good hand job to get him to finally gush. That's why I think it's something for something. You gave him your ass, now he will give you his ass. And besides, I want to get a load of cum out of him quickly."

"That's sadistic!" Replied Claire.

"Oh yes, I want to see and hear him suffer. You liked Patricia too and he fucked her, flooded her every orifice with cum and dumped her."

"OK, let's get it over with," sighed Claire.

I felt my buttocks being grabbed with her hands and spread sideways. There was a spitting sound and I felt something wet on my sphincter. I guessed that one woman had spit on my sphincter.

"Don't do yourself good, just fuck his ass," Jane commanded.

Without any warning I felt my sphincter being touched by something, then a piercing pain communicated to me that a toy from my wardrobe had started to be pushed into my asshole in a determined motion. I felt maybe three or four slow and deep thrusts, then my ass began to be assaulted with very fast and brutal thrusts of the toy inside to the very end.

I guessed that my buttocks were being straddled by Jane, while my neighbour was intensely straddling me from behind with the biggest toy, which I think Jane had dug out for spare from my toy box.

"It hurts!" I wailed, at which Claire pulled the dildo out of me.

"Lie on your back" the landlady gave me an order. When I lay down, she added "Now put your legs behind your head!"

I was horrified by this, but I tried to lift my legs and bottom up and Jane grabbed my legs and pulled them behind my head on the bed.

"Use the lubricating gel and you can finish the fun." Jane gave a command and added: "I want to see him fucked in the ass until he cums."

"Jane, I'm tired." Said Claire: "Why don't I hold his legs while you push the dildo up his arse?"

"You're actually right. I don't think you're that experienced at fucking his ass so that he'll cum quickly. Pull your tits out from under your dress, it'll get his cock against them."

Jane let go of my legs and picked up the dildo that Claire handed her, and next Claire climbed onto the bed. She rested her knees on my shoulders and squatted over my face for a moment. She gripped my calves under her arms. She put her hands on my buttocks and squatted over my face again so that her pussy was over my mouth. She was wearing a dress the whole time, but no panties. The dress was covering me. My head was blocked by my neighbour's feet.

"Good!" I heard Jane's voice "Now watch and learn."

"What for?"

"Maybe you'll have to fuck your husband in the ass like that one day too."

After a while my dilated anal hole began to be attacked by the dildo. Jane mercilessly rammed it into my ass and drilled it in various directions. I wailed in pain, to which Jane said to Claire:

"Do something to calm him down or the neighbours will think I'm raping him here."

"After all, you're fucking him in the ass without him wanting it!"

"He deserves it. And besides, you know very well that an English lady doesn't fuck an immigrant."

Clair's pussy lowered itself to my mouth and began to press against my face. I began to push my tongue between her labia and drill into her pussy. Clair was hovering and squatting over my face and Jane was using my own toy to fuck my ass.

After a few minutes of rutting my ass like this I felt myself coming. My penis was leaning against my neighbour's tits the whole time. When I started to gasp and gasp, Clair pressed her pussy against my mouth so that I almost had no way to breathe.

The movements of the erotic toy in my arse stopped and I heard Jane say:

"You see, my neighbour, this is how you get a stallion to ejaculate. Now I can take what's mine, and you can get yourself cleaned up as you're comfortable. If you need to, go to the bathroom and wash your pussy."

"No, thank you." Replied Claire "My pussy is fine."

"Is he licking you from underneath?"

"Mmmmm." Purrs Claire.

After a moment, a light came into my eyes. Jane lifted up her neighbour's bottom dress.

"He seems to have cum on his face. Did you let go of your asshole?"

"I didn't feel it, but maybe I did." Replied Clair a little confused.

"It's up to you to sort it out between you. Remember to sort out your tits, otherwise your dress will stick to you and you won't look like an English lady, but a small-town slut."

Jane left the room and Claire hovered over my face and got off the bed. She stood over me.

"So now you're going to clean me nicely dry."

I saw her lower herself over my face this time with her tits pulled up over her dress.

"I can't." I said, at which I felt the dildo in my rear being thrust intensely.

The pain was piercing, so I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out. Claire lowered herself even further and I felt her skin wet with my cum on my tongue.

"Lick it off! Oh yes, you've already licked me after my husband's visit, now clean up after yourself."

I started sucking and licking her breasts. The nipples hardened and Claire began to purr in satisfaction.

After licking one breast, she cupped the other, which had a large glut of my cum on it. Claire immediately started spinning the dildo in my ass, which caused pain, and I started licking her cum-covered breast.

"Through the stomach to the heart." Muttered the neighbour "And through your ass to your head and tongue."

After licking both her breasts she straightened up and pulled her dress up covering her breasts. She then pulled her dress up at the bottom and climbed onto the bed. She stood with both feet next to my head and then squatted down, her pussy once again over my face.

"Clean my holes to the end." She said in a commanding tone.

"After all, I already licked your pussy." I protested.

Claire pulled her hand behind me and I felt a sharp pain. She grabbed my balls and started to tighten her hand on them.

"I repeat: lick me dry. Otherwise I will tell my husband that you fucked me in the ass and then he will come and fuck you in the ass. Yes, he is bisexual and will not hesitate to use his penis on you."

All the time I had in my mind how he had penetrated Claire with quick and sharp movements while I was standing in the wardrobe, so I preferred not to take any chances. With another blackmail, I followed the instructions of the next middle-aged woman.

I licked her pussy, and all the while she was releasing either her own mucus or her husband's cum. I don't know what it was, but there was no shortage of it.

"And now the other hole." She muttered moving over my face.

"But I was already here!" I protested once again.

"Your penis was there, and now it's supposed to be a tongue!" Right after her answer I felt the squishing pain on my balls again.

I started to circle her anus with my tongue, licking and drilling in her tight hole and I am sure that after a long while the rest of my cum started to flow out of my neighbour's asshole. The sphincter relaxed and she relaxed and circled her ass and pussy over my face.

After a while she got up from above me and climbed off the bed.

"Do you still have cum in your mouth?"

I nodded my head affirmatively. She grabbed my head by the hair and pulled me upwards. I stood on all fours on the bed and Claire knelt beside the bed right below me.

"Open your mouth and give it all to me."

I didn't wait, I just opened my mouth, slid my tongue out and let everything that just flowed out of her holes into her mouth. I could feel the cum and mucus pouring out of me from the front and the dildo sliding out of my arse at the back.

"If there was cum coming out of your asshole, it would look a lot sexier." I heard Jane's voice behind me.

I felt cumming and humiliated by both women. Claire got up from her knees and adjusted her dress.

"It was very nice, you know how to clean a woman." She said and left the room.

I heard the door close behind me. I waited for a while without moving and then looked around the room. There was no one in it anymore. I quickly ran my fingers over my anus and checked for any damage. Fortunately it was whole, just a little distended as if after rough sex. Actually it was rough sex, a bit like strap on, although a dildo....

I got up and quickly shuffled to the bathroom. I tried to clean myself after the strange event. I wiped my teeth and then my penis and ass. After which I brushed my teeth again. The whole time I felt as if my neighbour's husband had just cum in my mouth....

For the rest of the day I did not leave my room again. I intensively searched for a new job and... Started talking to Monika, an old acquaintance of mine. We had been slowly getting closer for a few days.

In the evening, I received a message in my email inbox from Claire. Fact, I had given her my address, but I didn't think she remembered it, let alone would ever use it.

She wrote to me thanking me for a great time and hoping we would repeat the two-hole ride again. To this she attached a photo of herself. She was lying on her bed completely naked, her legs wide apart held below her knees, and two large dildos were pushed into her pussy and asshole.

It really was time to get out of here...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers