My Landlady and My Sperm Pt. 08

Story Info
Goodbye fuck for neighbour.
1.4k words
3.95
2.3k
5
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

When I didn't feel like masturbating anymore because my neighbour or Jane was emptying my balls, I decided it was time to change that. I started looking for a girlfriend and, thanks to the internet, I came across my old friend Monika.

I didn't once mention to her that I lived in a house where I had rules, such as cumming in a cup or fucking a neighbour.

Monica was a little worried that I wouldn't be comfortable in bed with her because she was postpartum, but it turned out that there was no problem here. In the past, girls have sometimes complained about my size. Monica was afraid that giving birth might have stretched her pussy too much. It turned out that there was no problem and she could still feel the stretch when I pushed my cock into her pussy.

On the last day of the year, I decided it was time to put an end to this permanent masturbation and playdates. I got in my car and drove somewhere on the motorway, got out at some roadside car park and walked to a knoll behind which were farmland. There I left my box with all my erotic toys and went home. A month later, I was already renting another flat, where I was preparing for my new girlfriend's move.

During the move, a neighbour noticed all this and said she also wanted to see if I was going to live in a good place. I showed her the empty flat, where the only thing there was of furniture at the time was in the kitchen, and in the bathroom.

"Don't you have any bed on which to fuck your new damsel?" My neighbour asked me as she went around the whole flat.

I told her that I would have a thick mattress soon. She didn't think too long and took off her dress, under which she had neither panties nor bra. She said to me:

"So bye bye fuck your neighbour the way you wish, because once I'm out of here you won't have the opportunity to slip your cock into any of my holes."

I didn't actually want to touch her in any way with my penis anymore, but she noticed, on my trousers, a small bulge. She walked over to me and shamelessly unzipped my zipper, then started massaging my penis with her hand. Within a few of her movements my cock was completely rigid.

"Come into the kitchen." I suggested, after which we went into the kitchen. She braced herself with her tits against the table top and lifted her dress higher, thus exposing her naked ass. I, without any forethought, packed my cock firmly in her pussy and began to fuck her fast and violently. After a couple of dozen strokes I landed in her asshole and started to fuck her anus in the same way. Before I climaxed I said I think I was going to gush inside her. She turned around and knelt in front of me and my cock landed in her mouth deep to the root. The neighbour was sucking my cock more intensely and kneading my balls with her hand.

"I'm coming!" I shouted, and she pulled out my cock trigger and began to finish the job by hand. I shot my cum out onto her tits and she licked the tip of my penis at the very end.

She stood up and on straight legs grabbed my head in her hands, then pulled me violently towards her and my face collided with her cum-covered tits.

When she let go of my head and I pulled away from her tits, she stood slightly apart and said to me:

"Now lie down on the floor on your back and lick me".

I lay down as she instructed, And the neighbour stood over me and lowered her pussy to my face. I started to lick her pussy and she leaned forward and back so that I licked her pussy wherever she wanted. She also didn't let go of leaning forward in such a way that I started licking her asshole and drilling my tongue into her anus. Although I didn't know it at the time, it wasn't until the very end that she told me that she liked having this type of caress and rimming was a very big turn-on for her.

While licking her pussy I managed to bring her to orgasm, or she only pretended to do so by loudly gasping and moaning.

Immediately afterwards, when a lot of thick juice was flowing out of her pussy, she attached herself to my mouth so that I could lick her well. After this licking she said it was time to go home and put her dress back on. We got into the car and I drove her home.

As she now lived in another city, the journey took about fifteen minutes. Already at the beginning as soon as we got into the car, she told me to take my cock out of my trousers. I was surprised but she said it was so she could look at it while we were still driving. As soon as we started the car, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth bringing it to stiffness once again. I drove her away while she kept sucking my cock and kneading my testicles with her hand. I was already being milked by her today, so it didn't bother me too much during the drive. She just sucked my cock and I could feel her tongue working on my glans.

Before we drove into the town where she lived, she asked me to pull over to the side of the road and turn off the engine. As soon as I did this she got up from her seat and got out of the car. She walked around the car and opened the door on my side. She turned around and lifted up her dress, then pushed her ass out hard and pointed at my seat so that I was ramming my cock into her pussy. She started to ride me and after a few minutes I just cum in her pussy.

The neighbour got up and, standing by my door the whole time, leaned heavily and bucked up towards me. She spread her buttocks with her hands. I saw my cum flowing out of her pussy. Claire put her hand between her thighs and inserted two fingers into her pussy. After a moment's play she slid them out and spread her pussy so that the rest of the cum flowed out of her too. She lowered her dress and walked around the car once more, then got back into the passenger seat and said we could go and I would drive her home.

On the site she looked at me and once more leaned over to my cock, which she took once more into her mouth and began to suck it hard. When she got up and was about to leave the car she paused and said to me:

"Such a good cock and so get grounded so that someone younger than me can spread her legs and get fucked every now and then."

She got out of the car and went to her house and I started the car engine and went back to my new flat. I hadn't even started living well with my new girlfriend yet, and I had already managed to push my cock into another woman's pussy, although I hadn't ridden her much before.

My new girlfriend Monika came to live with me about two or three weeks later. During that time I had the desire to fuck myself more than once, but I had already taken all my toys away and didn't have them with me. The only thing left for me was to occasionally play with my cock and reminisce about the old days when I would cum on cue for my landlord or on my neighbour's tits.

The new girl liked sex anyway, but at the beginning she wasn't too keen on the extreme games, mostly standard and classic, or sometimes she let me take my cock out of her pussy and cum on her tits, although she didn't like it much when they cum on her, because she had to go and wash up afterwards. I noticed very quickly that this was not going to be a permanent relationship where I would get fucked all the time, but there would be a lot of handiwork, or masturbation, when the girl was not at home.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers