My Last Remaining Fantasy

Story Info
The threesome I had always dreamed of.
2k words
4.2
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

For a very long time I had one remaining fantasy unfulfilled. Only one.

I've had many FMF threesomes. But none of them were fully satisfying. They never delivered the one thing I've always wanted. But I thought, just maybe, this time might be different.

Every threesome I'd had was basically just two women taking turns getting eaten or fucked by me. Of course, there were glorious moments with one woman sitting on my face and the other riding my cock. But I had never had the pleasure of watching the girl-on-girl action I wanted to get me started and then further aroused for round two.

My girlfriend had invited a new friend who was an avowed bisexual, "with a stated preference for women." Her name was Vivian, and I met her for the first time when she arrived at our home. I hoped this might deliver what I had always dreamed of.

My girlfriend, Lianne, told me Viv said she would gladly "service us both". We shall see if she does. And more importantly if Lianne will do Viv too. That's what I want to see. I had not yet told either of the ladies about my one -- very specific -- unfulfilled fantasy. What I most want Viv to do for us. I would spring this on them after Lianne had cum.

After a brief conversation with Viv over a bottle of wine, I discovered I quite liked her. She was as smart as Lianne told me and clearly uninhibited. When we were all on our second glass, Viv suggested we continue the conversation naked. Such a forward girl! We saw the wisdom of her suggestion and disrobed. I immediately approached Viv and kissed her. She kissed back passionately with tongue. I fondled her tenderly while my girlfriend watched rather nervously.

I suggested we move to the bedroom. Once there, I entered last, politely allowing the women into the room ahead of me. Without pause, I surprised Vivian with an embrace from behind. I wrapped my arms around her and fondled her breasts softly. Then I reached around her and cupped her pussy mound in one hand, being careful not to let my fingers slide into her slit. Her response did not suggest she preferred women.

I told Lianne to kiss Viv as I hugged her. Rather sheepishly, she did as she was told. Viv was not sheepish at all and clearly was happy to make out with Lianne. As they got into the kissing, I continued to softly caress Viv's whole body. When the ladies seemed to have forgotten about me entirely, I told Lianne to check if Viv was ready. "Is she wet Lianne?" I questioned directly.

Lianne reluctantly broke their lip lock, Vivian widened her stance, and Lianne felt her pussy rather tentatively. "Is she wet?" I asked again. Vivian acted if the question was for her and promptly fingered Lianne's pussy with a hearty laugh. The shocked Lianne who nodded "yes" to me with Vivian's fingers still in her snatch. Vivian laughed even harder.

I directed Vivian to sit on the club chair at the foot of our bed. Then I asked Lianne, "give me a taste of Viv." She reached out with two fingers slippery with Viv's pussy grool and I sucked them clean right in front of Viv. She looked very pleased at that. She was clearly a sensualist. This was going to be fun.

I asked Viv to "please relax a bit" while we gave her a little show. I added with a wink that she should feel free to touch herself while waiting for her turn from us. "In fact, we would both love it if she did," I continued.

I pulled Lianne onto the bed with me. Her body was radiating heat. She was awash in the intoxicating warmth of wine and Viv's kisses. She made a soft purr of satisfaction and desire when I pulled her onto the bed. Then I broke the mood by announcing aloud, "Viv, we're going to show you my 'secret' position as our warmup before you join us."

Lianne knew from experience what I was referring to. We were spooning on our sides, her back to my front -- cuddling sweetly like sleeping children. But my cock was rock hard and ready. Lianne felt my firmness pressed against her butt cheeks. Then she felt it more wantonly... as I slowly entered her pussy from behind. Her moist, warm slit invited me in without resistance. I pushed hard once, and was fully in. Balls deep. We were now conjoined on our sides ­-- a favorite position for morning sex.

Seated at the foot of the bed, all Viv could really see at this point was our feet. But she could hear Lianne's arousal rise as a started to fuck her. I looked up to see Viv rubbing her pussy.

I stoked in and out shallowly for a bit as I reached around to fondle Lianne's curves. I focused on rubbing her nipples. They're very sensitive and responded by standing at attention. I hoped Viv took note and would suck on them later. Lianne loves that.

Thus linked, I wrap my arms around Lianne and rolled over onto my back in the middle of the bed. I rolled her along with me like a Greco-Roman wrestler, so she found herself now laying on her back, on top of me, her back to my front and still sexually engaged. Rolling into this position is best suited to more petite women like Lianne. I was now fucking her from below. My body was her bed.

Lianne's legs were outside of mine and spread wide. This made her pussy fully accessible to my right hand. And, as I intended, it gave Viv a clear, up-close view of the action. Cock in cunt directly at her eye level.

This is rarely used position. In my experience most women have never done it. But it's ideal for continuous clit stimulation while fucking. Some women who can only come from masturbation find this position a revelation. They respond with a "why did no one tell me about this before" reaction. I've taught several non-orgasmic women to come using this position. It also helps clit-centric women come from vaginal sex.

I reached around and rested my right palm on Lianne's pubic mound and caressed her special little button softly in tight little circles with my fingertips. I thrusted far less gently from below. My left arm cradled her breasts until I reached up to caress her neck and face. I breathed into her right ear from below. She liked that.

Then, as I kissed her neck, I took Lianne's hand and placed it on top of her snatch. She understood what I wanted -- to pleasure herself while I fucked her. While touching herself, I moved both my hands up to cup her breasts and explore the firming towers on the summit of her mounds. I rolled her nipples between thumb and index finger as she worked her own clit. I heard Vivian moan softly when she saw Lianne fingering her clit with my cock in her. The view was working as I hoped.

I occasionally moved one hand up to Lianne's mouth to wet my fingers. I used that lubrication to paint her areolae. She also occasionally reached up to our mouths so we could enjoy the taste and smell of her pussy as we fucked.

Lianne's fingers were free to explore her own softness and my firmness at the same time. I continued to thrust rhythmically from below. The tips of her pussy-moistened-fingertips extended beyond her clit and rubbed my cock as it went in and out. Her fingertips felt great rubbing my cock. Feeling a cock under fingers slide in and out of her pussy enhanced the reality of being penetrated. That drove Lianne wild. She spread her fingers into a "V" so she could feel my cock pass between them. Then she returned to massaging her clit. Vivian was now moaning along with Lianne. It sounded like two angels singing in harmony to me.

I fucked her at a slow rhythmic pace as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She actively worked her clit at a frantic pace. Nipples. G-spot. Clit. All stimulated at once -- and continuously. Lianne was about to cum.

The multiple points of tactile stimulation pushed her over the edge. She exploded with a body-quivering climax. I am sure Viv could see Lianne's pussy contractions pulsating on my cock (if her eyes were open). I could certainly feel it.

I used the strength of my arms to push Lianne into a seated position and supported her there comfortably throughout her orgasm. She finished coming in the position called 'reverse cowgirl.' She was now seated as if on a chair that was me. We were connected in the deepest way humanly possible. As she shuddered to an orgasmic finish, I gently laid her back against me still fully engaged.

We had come in this way many times before. That was not new. What was new was I didn't cum deep in Lianne simultaneous with her own orgasm. I was saving mine. Because I knew I was about to finally fulfill my one remaining fantasy. (Hopefully.)

With Lianne lying on me with her legs spread wide outside of mine, I somehow wiggled and slid toward the foot of the bed. Toward Viv. My cock pulled withdrew as I did so. Once my cock was only head-deep in Lianne, I called out to Vivian.

"Suck her clit, Viv," I said forcefully.

Vivian did not need further instruction. She anxiously dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed and dove into the fuck action face first. Finally, I was going to get exactly what I have always wanted in a threesome -- the second woman licking us as we fuck.

As Viv licked, I stroked in and out painfully slow. Viv read my mind, she licked up my shaft to Lianne's clit whenever I was shallow. She sucked clit when I was fully deep. Fantastic for me. Fucking mind blowing for Lianne who was literally screaming with pleasure each time Viv sucked her clit. I realized that she was going to come again very soon so I pulled out and stopped stroking. "Lick ME!" I begged.

Vivian knew what she was doing. With only my mushroom cap in Lianne, Viv focused her tongue-work on the sensitive glans just below my head. Amazing. I really wanted to thrust but I retrained myself so I could continue to enjoy Viv's tongue. This was a fantasy worth waiting for.

When I could restrain myself no longer I did the exact opposite of what I wanted to do. I pulled all the way out and shot a load of hot cum directly on to Lianne's clit and pussy lips. Lianne was well aware she felt spirts of liquid heat and started to come. Viv took that cue to surround Lianne's clit with her whole mouth and suck up my cum while simultaneously sucking another screaming orgasm out of Lianne.

I almost shouted at Vivian, "Don't swallow my cum. Give it to Lianne. She is a cum slut." Viv obeyed, slid up on top of Vivian and shared a mouthful of my spunk in a long passionate kiss. Holy fuck that was sexy.

Then Viv slid back down to finish licking Lianne's pussy clean. Somehow, I managed to extricate myself from under these too women without disturbing Viv's effort to clean up the pussy. Lianne was silently enjoying Vivian's soft, full-twat licking. I stood up and fingered Viv who was ass up and head down. She wasn't wet, she was drenched and dripping -- literally oozing grool down her leg. She needed to cum, poor thing

I watched the ladies for a bit and then spoke. "I am going to get some Champagne to rinse your mouths with. When I return, whoever is on ass up doing the eating is going to get rewarded with a hard cock."

As much as I wanted to fuck Viv's tight little twat I really hoped that Lianne would be on top as I wanted to watch her eat a woman while I fucked her. I knew that I could save my second orgasm for Viv's pussy eventually. Because I wanted to see my sweet cum slut Lianne suck my jizz from Viv's pussy after I fucked her like a rag doll with Lianne watching her cum.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers