My Last Time with the Moth Man

Story Info
First person account of a moonlit meet up with a moth man.
937 words
4.54
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear him approach. I stood beneath the single bulb outside of the park's bathrooms, scrolling on my phone. I started to scroll faster, afraid he wouldn't show, that we had had our last encounter without me realizing it.

The moon was full and yellow between the naked branches of the trees reaching for it. My heart skipped a beat, seeing large yellow eyes staring down at me from the branches. Then I smiled, knowing he was there.

The eyes blinked away, the wings they were on flapping silently. He landed in front of me, just outside the light's reach. His actual eyes were round, cherry-red, the smaller eyes within them gleaming in the light. He towered above me, even slightly bent as he was when standing on two legs.

Up close I could see his wings were tattered at the edges. He must have seen me notice in what rough shape they were. He lifted one of his forelegs, extending its hooked "hand". I placed mine inside of it and he pulled me close. I buried my face in the fur of his abdomen. I took a deep breath, smelling the wilderness on him mixing with his own musk. There was a heaviness to him, a sluggishness that made me know he didn't have long left.

He seemed to fold down around me, taking me up in his legs. I had started to cry, but couldn't keep from laughing as his wings propelled us up and off the ground. We clung to each other tightly as he weaved through the trunks and branches. Eventually he slowed and alighted in a clear meadow among the trees.

I stepped back and regarded him in the moonlight. I ran a hand up through his fur and onto his face. He had no mouth, but I knew if he did, he'd be smiling. I could tell in other ways, the waving of his antennae and the shudder of his wings.

I slowly pulled off my hoodie and shorts, leaving them scattered around me. He watched me intently. I shivered in the cold, but slowly turned so he could see all of me. He drew close and lifted me up. The little claws of his hands dug into my ass and thighs as I wrapped my legs around him. He pulled me up and down his body, the soft but stiff fur tracing trails on my skin.

He gently laid me down onto the mossy ground. Starting with my neck he barely brushed his feathery antennae against me, tasting me. He grazed my nipples, lingering on them, enjoying me starting to squirm. He continued along my stomach and down onto my groin.

I took the hair of his head into my hands and pulled him into me. His body vibrated with joy. He pushed himself up and loomed over me. He pressed his face into my chest, and then lay his entire weight on me as all of his legs softly scratched all over. His body's hum ran through me. He took my arms and slid them up above my head, pinning my hands together with two of his legs. Another two spread my legs apart. His wings came down, soft and velvety, protective over me.

I felt something warm and wet against me as he unfurled. His smell washed up and over me, something like sweat, pungent and sweet. His dicks slid across me. Two wrapped around my thighs and another two ran up along my sides. The largest he gently rubbed against my hole, coating it in his slippery precum.

He locked eyes with me as he slowly pushed into me. I groaned. He brought a leg up and motioned upward with his hand. "Louder." I let go, moaning loudly as he pushed as far as he could. He filled me up with his cock as the others slid between our bodies. They all began to move faster.

I strained against his legs, his bulk, as I felt myself getting closer. I bucked into him, crying out as he pulled all the way out and then slammed into me. His hands tightened, his claws squeezing so hard they cut me.

His dicks began to twitch as they shot cum into me and between us. It dripped down along all my creases and folds. I breathed fog into his fur as he let me go. I wrapped my arms around him as far as I could. He placed his head down onto my shoulder and continued to shudder.

We laid like that together until the cold began to set in again. His dicks withdrew back into himself and he leaned up. He took my hand and helped me to my feet. He looked with concern at the scratches along my arms, legs, and sides, his antennae drooping. I was probably a sight, scratched up, dusted in wing scales, and covered in cum.

"It's okay," I said, laughing. "It felt amazing." This made his antennae perk back up. We stood like that for a moment, but it could last forever. His antennae sagged again slightly as I got my clothes back on. I think the afterglow was giving way to the realization we both had on our minds.

He lifted me up and carried me back to where we had met up. "This is it, isn't it?" I asked. He nodded slowly. We hugged again and I placed a kiss on his cheek. I didn't want to be the first to leave. He eventually lifted up off the ground and fluttered up into the sky, his silhouette against the moon.