My (Laura's) Letter To a Fan

Story Info
My (Laura's) Letter To a Fan.
769 words
3.93
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

Dear??????

The exhibitionist part of my personality is enjoying the prospect of you looking at my photos and using them for your own personal pleasure. The slutty side of my nature enjoys your compliments and support, as well as your insightful comments.

Yes, my slut life is my actual, real life. The details of my adventures (names, location, order of activities, etc) are all taken from my journals and diaries and each photo is time-dated so I know when each adventure occurred.

I have to have secrecy and discretion because I'm a teacher and I have to be seen at all times as a respectable role model. I can't allow anyone, friends, family, colleagues, students, to know about my sex life. No one else can ever know I love to be roughly fucked simultaneously by three hugely-endowed black men. Only my husband knows the complete situation and he's fully supportive, he is my only photographer (all phones are banned during my adventures) and he manages the logistics of each liaison, travel, hotels, itinerary, etc. I have three or four adventures a year, because they take about 8-10 weeks to organise.

If the men I recruit send me a photo of an up-to-date medical certificate, they are allowed to fuck me bareback, which I absolutely love. If I don't see the certificate, then they have to wear condoms and I don't drink their spunk. Obviously, most men want to fuck me bareback, so most men have a medical and send me the certificate. Consequently, I've swallowed a lot of come in my life.

So yes, it's my actual life I'm reporting on. I can't write stories and wouldn't try to. I don't even write; I just say it to my laptop and the dictate facility writes it for me. By the time I've finished speaking the facts are all written down and I just go over the written document to correct it.

I've only been threatened with exposure twice, once by that Edward chap from my last failed adventure (the details are in How I Became a Slut Pt. 04). I let him take a few photos of himself coming all over my face. It was a very lovely moment as his hot spunk splashed over my face, but it was very stupid of me to let him photograph it. My only defence is that I was totally obsessed with his enormous cock. I'm a size queen out of necessity, as I can only orgasm by being stretched by a thick cock. I had so many orgasms that weekend that I gave him far more leeway than was sensible. He also took a few photos of me doing various things with him and the other chap. I didn't see him taking them, so he must have put his phone somewhere strategic and videoed us.

Anyway, he later contacted me, attaching copies of a few very, very compromising photos he'd surreptitiously taken, telling me he's shown the photos to all of his friends, telling them what a dirty slut I was and what I liked doing and having done to me, then ordering me to organise another liaison with him and four of his friends or he'd post copies the photos on all my social media platforms, and that he'd print off copies and post them around the town he thought I lived in. Luckily for me, I don't have many social media platforms, and I never have any of my adventures in the place that I live. I go to hotels in nearby towns and cities. I never use my real name, either. That's for my husband, no one else. I told Edward to go fuck himself and I've not heard anything else from him.

So, yes. It's my real life and it's been an amazing life so far. There have been one or two little bumps along the way, but nothing that I haven't been able to handle. Between the ages of 28 and 62, I've had a long series of incredible sexual adventures that involve two or three or four and once five men fucking me simultaneously. My husband has taken over 11,000 photos of me fucking and being fucked. I've had a wonderful, beautiful and amazing life and my husband is one of those incredible men who understands women -- and more importantly, understands me. I knew he was unique when I met him. I didn't realise how unique.

Sorry, I've gone on for too long.

Enjoy the photos. I will send more. I'm looking through my archives, selecting some interesting ones.

Bye for now

Laura.

XXX

ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers