My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Anagni smiled before then deciding it was time to flip the younger girl over onto her back so that she could begin kissing and sucking on Autumn's delicious breasts for a good while, eventually kissing her way down Autumn's stomach to the girl's pussy, which she would then happily devour. And after pleasuring the younger girl for a considerable amount of time, the older woman then demanded that Autumn do the same for her, which my friend told me she attempted with only limited success.

"You'll get better with practice," Mrs. Anagni assured her, stroking Autumn's hair as she held the girl's head firmly against her pussy. "I'll even train you myself."

"Does this mean that you and I are now officially a 'couple'?" Autumn dared ask her.

The older woman laughed before answering: "I don't see why not?" She then slowly turned Autumn back over onto her stomach so that she could once again plant several luxurious kisses all over the pretty girl's curvy rump, which she now felt with some justification belonged exclusively to her!

****************************************************************************

Anyway, that's my somewhat abridged version of how Autumn became intimately acquainted with Mrs. Anagni. I knew nothing of this while it was happening, but my pretty friend filled me in on all the details after learning of my upcoming Caribbean cruise with Mrs. Morgenstern.

"I really think that you and Mrs. Morgenstern should invite the two of us to share this romantic cruise with you," she begged.

I later discovered that Mrs. Anagni had been in the process of making her own plans to whisk Autumn away on a romantic getaway to the Spanish Balearic island of Ibiza at the close of the school year, and it was only after learning of our own upcoming cruise plans that Autumn had asked her older female lover to consider a change her itinerary.

"I told her I wanted us all to go on a cruise together," she excitedly explained to me. "And she said she'd consider it, but first wants to meet both you and Mrs. Morgenstern to see if we're all compatible!"

"That sounds reasonable?" I agreed. "In any case, it wouldn't hurt to try!"

Somehow, the thought of my pretty friend and her older lesbian lover sharing accommodations with myself & Mrs. Morgenstern just sounded increasingly fun (and playfully kinky) the more I thought about it. And since I knew that I'd probably be kept in a state of near nakedness for much of the trip, it was nice knowing that Autumn would almost certainly be kept mostly naked, as well! Also, I wanted to meet this Mrs. Anagni, whom I thought sounded delightful!

When I phoned Mrs. Morgenstern that night, she was surprisingly receptive to the idea of us sharing a suite with Autumn & her newfound older lover.

"No, it wouldn't bother me the slightest bit to have another couple along, Kenzi... go ahead and set up a dinner date for the four of us," she directed me. "We'll treat them both at Maxim's... this Friday night at six."

Maxim's is one of the nicer (and more expensive) restaurants in our city. And so I happily did exactly as she asked, calling to make reservations the very minute I hung up the phone. When Friday arrived, Mrs. Morgenstern drove up early from Latrelle. I greeted her at the door in my cute little white silk mini-skirt that she loves seeing me in (as it really shows off my long shapely legs). I had also dolled up myself very tastefully, as I know that's how she likes showing me off.

"You look as dazzlingly beautiful as ever," she complimented me as we lovingly embraced, her hand predictably reaching down to squeeze my behind through the thin silk fabric, patting my derriere affectionately. "I suppose I'll have to wait until after dinner to undress you and explore this beautiful body even further," she leered.

I couldn't help but giggle as we then made our way outside to her car. Mrs. Morgenstern had on one of her expensive designer outfits, dark-green in color, far more conservative than my own scantily-clad attire. I somewhat suspected that we two no doubt looked like an older/younger lesbian couple in which she's the one with all of the money. But hey, it's the truth, and I no longer cared if people saw me as her 'pet girl' (because, after all, that's precisely what I was!)

Autumn and Mrs. Anagni had arrived at Maxim's only a couple of minutes before we did, and we four were seated almost immediately. I was quite pleased to see the two older women immediately hitting it off with one another. Mrs. Anagni was wearing what appeared to be a very expensive dark-blue Versace skirt, while Autumn was garbed in a tiny black mini-dress, very short & skimpy, showing off her pretty body at its very best!

"I am so pleased to meet Autumn's beautiful friends," Mrs. Anagni stated with pleasure in her voice. "You two are exactly as Autumn described you to me."

"And you are an amazingly lovely woman," Mrs. Morgenstern told her in reply, with sincere admiration. "It's obvious to anybody looking at you that you've been a beauty contestant... you could easily be one still!"

I should probably point out that Mrs. Anagni also openly ogled myself, which was perfectly fine with me and Mrs. Morgenstern both. One thing I especially love about my older lover is that she's surprisingly open about sharing me with other women, and never exhibits any jealousy over their devouring my body with their eyes!

"We shall be the envy of everybody on that boat," Mrs. Anagni pointed out, in reference to the cruise ship we'd soon be sailing on, "as soon as the other passengers see these two beautiful young creatures coming on board with us!"

"We may have to provide each girl with a collar and a leash," Mrs. Morgenstern added, winking at the other woman, "at least until we've reached our suite."

Mrs. Anagni laughed in reply. I could see her hand gliding up Autumn's thigh under the table as she and Mrs. Morgenstern conversed.

The suite we four had reserved on the 'Emerald Bay' would be quite comfortable, with two large bedrooms along with a common living area. Mrs. Anagni showed us a plan of the room as we waited for our food to arrive. Autumn and I had both ordered the shrimp scampi with fettuccini, Mrs. Morgenstern got the Bay Scallops in a white wine sauce, while Mrs. Anagni chose the lamb chops braised in a coconut curry sauce. It was all incredibly delicious.

Anyway, we worked out that Mrs. Anagni and Autumn would be sharing the bedroom with the view of the sea, while the room I would be sharing with Mrs. Morgenstern looked out over the lido deck and the swimming pool. Both bedrooms included king-sized beds with beautiful furnishings. We were all getting quite excited just talking about it.

****************************************************************************

The school year finally ended, and it was time for us to go on our cruise! Everything was packed and ready. Our wardrobes had all been updated, with Autumn and I both given several skimpy new outfits to wear by our older female companions.

"What can I say?" Mrs. Morgenstern asked when I commented on how much skin we'd be showing off. "I can't get enough of your bare legs, and Clarissa (Mrs. Anagni) feels the same way about Autumn's beautiful body. The less you two young ladies are wearing, the more we'll enjoy ourselves!"

As I couldn't argue with that kind of logic, I nodded my acceptance. Besides, the clothes they'd bought for us were all really cute, and if the thong bikinis seemed scandalous, we'd only be wearing them at the cruise ship swimming pool, and maybe on one or two Caribbean beaches, where I'm sure there would be other girls similarly clad. Also, I'll admit that we were both proud of our curvy little butts, and were looking forward to showing them off!

The night before we boarded ship, we all stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Philly, with Mrs. Morgenstern presenting me with a silver necklace complete with a ruby pendant, my birthstone. It was beautiful, and I cried while kissing her. She later undressed me and fucked me from behind, doggy-style. The only thing I had on was my new necklace. I really loved it!

"I think the world of you," Mrs. Morgenstern told me as we cuddled together afterwards, her hands cupping/caressing my behind possessively. "Now let's get some sleep... we've got quite the adventure ahead of us!"

****************************************************************************

We four boarded ship the very next day. The 'Emerald Bay' was everything I hoped it would be. Our cabin/suite was roomy and comfortable. I immediately fell in love with the accommodations! After waving good-bye on the dock, Autumn and I took off, hand-in-hand, to explore the ship together, while Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern made themselves comfortable settling into our luxurious suite.

Autumn & I both wore skimpy little sundresses that did an excellent job showing off our legs. We received many an admiring glance from both men and women as we traversed the deck. The swimming pool looked especially inviting. At one point we ran into a pair of elderly (sixty-something) German women whom we would later learn were named Marta and Trude. They were both very butch-looking in appearance, both with short grey hair. As it turned out, they were a longtime lesbian couple, but that certainly didn't prevent them from flirting a bit with the two of us.

"We will be seeing you beautiful young ladies here at the swimming pool sometime, ya?" Marta inquired, at one point, enjoyably eyeing our bodies as she spoke. "I am hoping you have packed your badeanzug... your swimsuits?"

"Yes, ma'am," Autumn happily responded, as if reading the older woman's mind. "We both have really cute bikinis that I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing us in!"

I knew that Autumn was being a tease, but Marta and Trude both appeared quite pleased to hear this.

"This is good, " Trude added, as the older women continued to undress us with their eyes. "We are much looking forward to this."

As Autumn and I walked away, I could almost feel the German women's eyes locked onto our swaying behinds.

That evening we girls joined Mrs. Anagni & Morgenstern in dining aboard ship, which provided an excellent buffet. Afterwards, the two older women took us back to our suite as we all prepared to turn in for the evening. They insisted that Autumn and myself change into the sexy little nighties that they'd purchased for us, both showing off a LOT of skin, as you no doubt expect.

"Do we have to got to bed so early?" I asked. "I'm really not all that tired yet!"

"No, I suppose we don't," Mrs. Morgenstern answered. "I suppose we could stay up a while and do something fun."

"How about our two lovely young ladies putting on a little 'show' to entertain us?" Mrs. Anagni suggested. "I'd love watching you girls making out with one another!"

Of course, neither Autumn nor myself had any objections whatsoever to kissing the other, and so that's what we did, while the two older women sat on the couch and enjoyed the show. Neither of us was wearing very much, and Autumn's scantily-clad body felt warm in my arms as we lovingly embraced. I remember that she tasted like strawberries, and yes, I loved the feeling of her lips on my own.

"Run your hands up her legs," Mrs. Anagni called out to me. "And Autumn... don't be afraid to squeeze Kenzi's gorgeous butt!"

Both women continued giving us suggestions as to what they wanted to see, as if they were directing a video, and it didn't take long before they had the two of us completely nude and perched together in between them, with both Mrs. Anagni & Morgenstern's hands now caressing & fondling our compliant bodies while we continued kissing and fondling one another. Everybody was growing increasingly excited.

At one point, Mrs. Morgenstern suddenly rose to her feet and, without comment, took my hand and lead me away to our bedroom, with Mrs. Anagni smiling knowingly as she watched us go. She then did the exact same thing with Autumn, taking the girl into her own room. I pretty much knew how Mrs. Morgenstern wanted me, as I then positioned my slender nude body face down and ass up on our bed with her proceeding to grab her strap-on from out of her travel bag before quickly putting it on.

"Not just yet, sweet girl... they'll be time for that later," she said, somewhat huskily, as I prepared to be penetrated. "Right now I want you lying flat on your stomach... I intend to press my entire face right up against your delicious little ass!"

I smiled and nodded, lying down flat, as she'd requested, with only my butt lifted up somewhat slightly in the way that I instinctively knew she desired.

"Good girl," she panted, lying down behind me and licking her lips as she began planting hungry kisses all over my curvy behind, followed shortly thereafter by her teeth nibbling small love-bites all across my bare ass cheeks, causing me to whimper softly into my pillow in complete ecstasy.

"I must possess you," I heard her murmuring to herself before pressing her face up tightly against my naked derriere, still raised up slightly to receive her. "I can never get enough of this beautiful, silky-smooth butt of yours!"

I must admit, her face grinding itself up against my rear end has always been an incredible turn-on for myself, just as it's also a favorite activity/position of Mrs. Morgenstern, who has told me that my surrender adds to the whole sub/dom psychological dynamic of our relationship, indicating my complete acceptance of her ownership of my body, which is all perfectly true. I am hers, and we both know it! I readily acknowledge that I am her willing slave!

As her hungry kissing eventually subsided, I then felt her hands gripping my waist, raising me up until she now had me positioned on my elbows and knees so that she could proceed to take me doggy-style with her strap-on, fucking me from behind for her sexual enjoyment as if I was nothing more than her submissive plaything (which I most certainly am), with the palms of her hands sharply slapping my ass several times just to hear me crying out. And I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! The exact same thing was happening to my friend Autumn in the adjoining bedroom (as we girls would compare notes the next day!)

****************************************************************************

That next morning, Autumn & I were both up early, allowing Mrs. Anagni and Mrs. Morgenstern to sleep in. We preferred eating breakfast at the buffet set up not too far from the pool deck, and so we both slipped into our skimpy thong bikinis, wrapping a towel around our waists, and left the suite to grab a bite.

As it was still somewhat early, there weren't very many people about, and we were able to satisfy our appetites without waiting in line. I got a blueberry waffle, while Autumn chose what looked like an egg & bacon burrito. We also each got mocha ice-coffees in plastic cups and then went to sit poolside. The only people there at this hour of day were the two older lesbian German tourists we'd met the day before: Trude and Marta. They both appeared quite pleased to see us.

"Ah, the two beautiful young college girls," Marta exclaimed. "Come and join us!"

They were both reclining comfortably on lounge chairs alongside the swimming pool, and urged us both to pull up deck chairs nearby. When Autumn and I removed the towels from around our waists, revealing our tiny thong swimsuits, both women's eyes widened considerably as they got a close-up look at our nubile young bodies. It was funny how you could immediately see the instant (and barely disguised) desire immediately registering in their facial expressions.

"So schöne junge Mädchen," Marta muttered in awe, licking her lips. "Hast du jemals so wunderschöne Beine gesehen?"

"Ich würde so gerne ihr köstliches Derriere küssen," Trude quietly responded, the admiration evident in her voice. "Ich möchte ihre Körper mit meinen Lippen bedecken!"

Neither Autumn nor myself understood a word of German, but it was clearly apparent from the tone of their voices that they both enjoyed the sight of us in our 'barely-there' skimpy bikinis! We proceeded to sit down nearby while they continued ogling our young bodies. I must admit, it was kind of hot having these two older German ladies practically drooling over us at this early hour.

"Are you two young women here with your families?" Trude asked me, her eyes shifting from my long legs to my breasts and ass. "Your parents, perhaps?"

"No, Ma'am," I answered. "We're both accompanied by two older ladies on this trip."

"Zwei ältere lesbische Frauen?"

"Pardon me?"

"These two older women... they are perhaps in charge of you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, seeing no reason to lie to her. "It's almost like we are both their property."

Both Trude and Marta exchanged knowing glances, but both also appeared to be quite pleased by this honest admission.

"Your two older ladies are both quite fortunate to have such beautiful young unterwürfige Sklavenmädchen in their care," Marta told us, with Trude quietly adding: "Zwei hübsche junge Sklavenmädchen, um sie auf dieser Reise zu unterhalten!"

We continued sitting and quietly conversing with these two older German women for the better part of an hour while they openly ogled our bodies the entire time. Trude said that she'd love watching Autumn and I both sensually dancing together in our skimpy swimwear, but we weren't about to begin doing that. At least not here. Still, it was a pleasant feeling being admired.

Our time aboard ship had already established a routine of sorts. Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern would both sleep late, but they'd be up in time to eat lunch with us. The four of us spent at least part of the afternoon lounging on the pool deck with Autumn and myself spending a good deal of time in the water. At night, our two older female lovers enjoyed having us both seductively strip off whatever clothing we had on for their entertainment, followed by their taking us to bed where they'd leisurely fuck us, often including some form of bondage. I know this because we girls always compared notes the next day and it was remarkable how similarly we were each used for their sexual pleasure.

After sailing south for a couple of days, our ship docked at New Providence Island in the Bahamas, at the port city of Nassau, and so the next morning we four went ashore together to explore the town and it many amenities. We ate lunch at a wonderful little seaside cafe. Both of the older women had on comfortable, fashionable (and expensive) leisurewear, while Autumn and I wore cute flowery blouses along with very short white shorts showing off our legs. Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern both enjoyed exhibiting us as 'eye candy' for all to see, and we received many admiring glances from the locals, including one black female bartender who boldly stared at my legs and butt before then surreptitiously winking at me, causing me to blush. I suppose it's safe to say that pretty young women not wearing very much are universally popular among lesbian women of all races and nationalities. I suspect that, had I been in that bar alone, I would very likely have gone home with that female bartender that night.

Back aboard ship, the two older women decided that they wanted us girls to give them sexy lap dances, which Autumn and I were both willing and eager to perform. We both took turns, dancing for both women. I could tell that Mrs. Anagni enjoyed the sight of my ass wiggling seductively for her, as did Mrs. Morgenstern. Mrs. Morgenstern is unique in that she finds pleasure in watching me turning on other women. She's very unselfish in that way. Of course, Autumn also danced seductively for Mrs. Morgenstern, as if to even things up. All four of us, older and younger alike, greatly enjoyed our dancing! It was a lot of fun.