My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What came over you last night?" I asked Autumn early the next morning as we made our daily morning trip to the ship's breakfast buffet to get something to eat. "I never expected to see you relishing the role of a lezzie-domme while making me your little 'bitch!'"

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, smiling. "Because I know I certainly did!"

"You were wonderful," I responded, laughing. "But now I feel a little bit intimidated by you!"

"Well, that's probably for the best... because your sexy little ass was just way too much for me to resist," she said, affectionately patting my behind. "And yes, I certainly intend to fuck you again before our cruise is over!"

We both giggled at that, while making our way over to the pool deck, wearing our very short terry-cloth robes that did a great job of showing off our legs. When we arrived we found our two older German lesbian friends, Trude and Marta there, expecting us. They always enjoyed ogling whatever skimpy thong bikinis we happened to be wearing, and this day was to be no exception, as we swiftly removed our robes for their visual enjoyment.

"Ah, yes... our delicious young college girls," Marta exclaimed upon our arrival. "Such lovely legs... und ich würde so lieben, ihre derriere zu küssen!"

"And what have you two schöne junge frauen... you beautiful creatures... been up to of late?" Trude asked.

Of course, Autumn was still in somewhat of a 'bragging mood' about last night, and so decided to tell them both how she had strap-on fucked me, which delighted and amused them.

"I can picture this happening," Marta laughed, staring at me. "I only wish we were there to see it happening!"

Trude immediately agreed with her, licking her lips as the eyes of both women undressed me. I blushed a deep red while Autumn giggled and ran the back of her fingertips up my leg!

"And so... das braunhaarige mädchen nahm schöne Kenzi von hinten?" Trude happily exclaimed. "How exciting and wonderful!"

They then both told us all about a nightclub exclusively for women in Berlin that they both patronized called 'Der Monokel,' which sounded pretty hardcore.

"It is a lesbische bondage & disziplin club," Marta explained, "where older women like ourselves bring their pretty younger girlfriends such as you and Kenzi," she explained to Autumn, adding that very rarely were the younger women there as attractive as ourselves.

"Ja," Trude piped in. "Way too many tätowierungen und piercings, if you are asking my opinion. We much prefer healthy young girls with pretty hair that is not in all colors of the regenbogen!"

"Can you only imagine," Marta asked her friend, "how they would react were we to show up one day with these two young angels?"

"Die lesbischen damen dort würden sie beide lebend verschlingen," Trude admitted with a rueful smile. "They would have them both for dessert!"

Autumn and I always enjoyed talking with Marta and Trude by the swimming pool after breakfast, and this conversation was no exception.

****************************************************************************

That day our ship docked in Castries, the capital city of another small island nation called St. Lucia, also known as 'the Helen of the west Indies,' because, like Helen of Troy, it was fought over by the European powers more than any other Caribbean island. It was indeed a very beautiful place!

Autumn and I both wore our thong bikinis beneath our clothing, because the sun was shining and Mrs. Anagni and Mrs. Morgenstern had both promised us an afternoon at the beach! And such a beautiful beach, as well! We girls played in the water and ran through the surf, while our two older ladies mostly remained lying under their beach umbrellas, listening to music and relaxing, although they both insisted on taking time to rub sunscreen onto our mostly naked bodies. I especially enjoyed the feel of Mrs. Morgenstern's strong fingernails kneading the firm flesh of my ass as she protected it from the sun's rays.

"What I'd really like to do right now is massage your entire beautiful body with my lips," she quietly informed me with a wink. "But I suppose that will have to wait until tonight!"

Our day on St. Lucia was quite enjoyable. That evening, for dinner, Autumn spotted a Burger King, but Mrs. Anagni said there was no way we were eating fast food when there was so much better fare to be found. And so we found a small restaurant serving things I'd never even heard of, which we ate for dinner instead. We tried Bouyon Stew, which was delicious. Also, Mrs. Morgenstern ordered a Green Fig Salad with Saltfish, which sounds terrible but was actually quite good (she let me sample some of it!) Mrs. Anagni ordered Callaboo (a popular Caribbean vegetable dish) and Lambi, which Autumn & I both tried and liked. After dinner, we all went for a boat ride.

That night, back aboard ship, Mrs. Morgenstern did exactly what she'd promised, stripping me completely nude before then massaging my entire body with her lips, concentrating most of her attention on my ass.

"Watching you running about in that thong bikini back on that beach was almost too much for me to bear," she whispered to me. "Your beautiful body looked so incredibly desirable!"

I responded by positioning myself how I knew she wanted me, lying on my stomach before then raising my ass and wiggling it seductively for her pleasure. She laughed as she then reached for her strap-on. It was a wonderful and incredibly romantic way to end a perfect day!

****************************************************************************

The stop at St. Lucia was our final excursion ashore, as the 'Emerald Bay' then turned around and headed back north. It would take three days to reach Philadelphia, which was plenty of time for us to continue enjoying our journey.

One thing that Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern had both wanted to do while visiting St. Lucia was to try out the local mud baths, but there hadn't been enough time. But then, after discovering that our cruise ship had a state-of-the-art-spa on board they decided to take advantage of it instead, and Autumn opted to join them. But I wanted a little 'alone time' for myself, so while they all spent the next afternoon being massaged and pampered by the experienced spa staff, I decided to spend some time at the swimming pool.

Of course, I wasn't alone there. Our two older German lesbian ladies, Marta & Trude, seemingly spent all of their time at the pool, mostly girl-watching, and so were both overjoyed to have me unexpectedly join them

"And where is your pretty friend... the brünette?" Marta inquired, referring to Autumn. "And before you get too comfortable sitting down, why don't you first turn around for us, and let us look at you."

Of course, I was happy to oblige them, removing my terry-cloth robe before doing a slow turn for their viewing pleasure, as if I was a 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit model, showing-off the latest thing in bikinis. My blonde hair was up in an attractive ponytail, but it wasn't my hair they were staring at right now, but rather at my near-naked body barely covered in a tiny red thong with matching top.

"This girl has such an amazing bottom," I heard Trude quietly remark to Marta. "Ich möchte einen ganzen nachmittag damit verbringen, ihren schönen körper zu lecken!"

I was flattered at their expressions of open admiration as they ogled my behind. I gave them an extra little wiggle of my butt before then lying down beside them. We began conversing almost immediately, although their eyes rarely left my long slendervlegs, which remained tantalizingly visible to them no matter what we talked about.

One thing I learned that day was that, back in Germany, Marta had worked as a defense attorney before retiring, while Trude had been employed at a women's correctional facility. In fact, it was while on the job that they'd become friends with one another, especially following the realization that they both shared a special fondness for pretty young women.

Marta was always at the facility to meet with her clients, with Trude responsible for escorting the young female inmates from their cells. When a girl was especially attractive, she began ordering the girl to wear increasingly fewer clothes when meeting with her attorney, something that Marta appreciated. On at least one occasion, she allowed Marta to converse with one of her clients, a pretty young blonde, while the girl was taking a shower. Both women enjoyed that!

In any case, Marta eventually picked-up where she'd left off yesterday, telling me all about one particular lesbian club in Berlin that both she and Trude regularly frequented, called the 'Monokel.'

"When Halloween is approaching, they host a 'Vampire und Opfer' party, or 'Vampires & Victims' as you would say," she informed me. "The older women there dress up as Dracula, while the younger girls show up in knappe schlafbekleidung... which is skimpy negligees showing off lots of skin... playing the beautiful female victims of the rapacious vampires!"

"It is quite wonderful... we both attend every year, and we always enjoy ourselves so very much," Trude excitedly continued. "Marta shot video last year on her cellphone... you should come and watch it sometime on our laptop computer!"

"I'd like that very much," I told her, and I wasn't just being polite. I've always secretly loved seeing anything involving older lesbian women partying with pretty younger girls who aren't wearing very much in the way of clothing. "Did you two both dress as vampires?"

"Oh yes, of course," Trude responded. "And we always find a willing younger woman there to be our pretty victim!"

"And what do you do with her?" I couldn't help playfully asking.

"We undress her," they both laughed. "And make her dance for us... and we pretend to bite her... all over!"

"That sounds like so much fun!"

"Oh yes, it is... come with us to our room right now," Marta insisted. "We will show you the video from last year's party so that you can see this for yourself! You will greatly enjoy watching it!"

Their enthusiasm was infectious. I decided right then and there to accompany them back to their room. I mean, I already suspected that they were both would-be predatory lesbians who no doubt wanted to seduce me, but I was used to that by now. And it seriously turned me on the way that neither of these women could seemingly keep their hands off of my legs and ass, using any excuse to caress and/or fondle me!

Anyway, I first put back on my terry-cloth robe before then accompanying the two of them back to their small cabin on the lower deck. Their room was small, but cozy, and dominated by a large bed in the middle. There was nowhere for me to sit down except on their bed. Marta immediately offered me a plastic cup of schnaps from a bottle they had on the dresser, while getting one for herself and another for Trude. I drank it. It was delicious! It tasted like peppermints!

Trude then got out her lap top, as they told me to get comfortable, insisting that I lie down on the bed atop their bedspread, so as to watch the video-clip that she then called up on her computer. What appeared on her screen was mostly dark and grainy video, and also a bit shaky, but I could clearly see Marta, and then Trude, in what was plainly some kind of a butchy-looking lesbian nightclub, filled with what appeared to be older biker-chick-lesbians and their younger girlfriends. Marta & Trude were both wearing black outfits, appearing together with an attractive young (and somewhat intoxicated) Korean girl wearing a short white tube-skirt that fitted her body snuggly. The girl was perched upon Marta's lap, with the older woman's hands sliding up her bare legs while she unsuccessfully resisted the two older women's hands tugging at her body and her clothing, and giggling the entire time.

"Her name was Kim... she was a tourist from Seoul, checking out the dizzy-decadent Berlin nightlife," Trude laughed. "She had arrived at the club with a girlfriend, but they became separated... much to our advantage!"

While I'm watching all of this unfold, Marta had gently removed my terry-cloth robe and set it aside on the nearby table, with Trude then beginning to slowly pull down my thong bikini bottoms over my ass and then down my legs, with Marta then simultaneously unhooking and removing my top, leaving me completely naked on their bed. And then, as the video continued to play, I then felt the lips of both of these older German women now warmly pressing themselves upon my body. Marta's mouth explored my back and shoulders, while Trude concentrated her kisses to my butt and my upper thighs. As the video finally came to an end, Marta quietly closed the lap-top, with the kissing now continuing in silence.

"You are such a beautiful young creature," Marta murmured into my ear, gently turning me over so that she could kiss me on my lips before then switching her efforts to kissing my nipples and breasts. Trude, meanwhile, was now focusing her attention on licking my legs. Marta whispered to her: "Vielleicht sollten wir dieses Mädchen ans Bett binden, bevor wir unseren Spaß fortsetzen?"

I continued to passively accept their intimate explorations of my nude body, willingly accepting their caresses, kisses, and gentle lovemaking, all the while relishing the fact that my silky smooth skin was giving them such pleasure. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels having two older lesbian women worshipping your body as these two were so enthusiastically doing!

"Drehen sie dieses hübsche M\mädchen auf ihren bauch... Ich möchte diesen schönen derriere erkunden... wieder," Trude said, before then grabbing a pair of handcuffs out of her travel bag and locking my wrists to their bedpost. "We are now going to make you our slavegirl in order to enjoy your delicious body without interruption!"

I whimpered, as if I was afraid, while simultaneously lifting my butt ever-so-slightly so that Trude could again kiss it, which she happily did. Meanwhile, Marta was now dipping her index finger into her glass of schnaps and then touching it upon my naked skin, leaving a trail of peppermint-flavored drops all along my back, butt, and thighs, which she and Trude then delighted in licking off. I really did feel at that moment like the nude female captive of two butchy older lesbian slavers! It was a wonderful sensation!

Eventually, both women settled in on either side of me, covering my ass with kisses. I sensually wiggled my behind in their faces, causing them both to laugh and continue pressing their lips firmly against my naked ass cheeks.

"Positionieren sie das mädchen mit ihrem gesicht nach unten und ihrem hintern nach oben," Marta suddenly suggested, with Trude then gently lifting my behind, positioning me with my face down and ass up, while Marta reached into her luggage to pull out a strap-on. Trude then followed suit. I was used to this, and knew full-well what was coming next. I stuck my naked ass out proudly.

Before the hour was over, both women had fucked me doggy-style. I knew full well that they both enjoyed it, and so did I. Both women were experienced and excellent lovers, who fully understood how to dominate a younger girl. Before leaving, they then insisted upon bathing me in their small shower.

"Your body is still sticky from the schnaps," Trude laughed, as she carefully soaped and washed my bare behind with Marta then rinsing and drying me off off. This endeavor was, of course, accompanied by a considerable amount of kissing and loving caresses throughout. "We are allowing our slavegirl to escape for the present... but we will capture you again sometime in the future!"

After I put my bikini and terry-cloth robe back on, and they both kissed me good-bye, I immediately made my way to the small store on board the 'Emerald Bay' that mostly sold items like postcards and toothbrushes. I asked the girl there if they also carried alcoholic beverages, and she replied that they did. I was looking for schnaps, but they didn't have that. But they did stock a butterscotch-flavored brandy in a small bottle. Mrs. Morgenstern loves butterscotch. Anyway, despite not having any money or even a photo-ID on my person, the girl working there allowed me to walk out with the bottle, billing our room.

And when Mrs. Morgenstern and the others returned from their day at the spa, I presented her with that bottle, which she was surprised and pleased to accept. "And to what occasion is this?"

"It's my gift to you... and all I ask of you in return," I begged her, "is that once we're alone together in bed tonight, you'll lick this butterscotch brandy off of my naked behind!"

Mrs. Morgenstern was more-than-delighted to accept my terms!

****************************************************************************

A lot of things happened on that cruise that I haven't related here, because if I did my story would go on forever. The only other thing I will mention is a woman working on the ship named Monique, who ran twice-daily aerobic dancing sessions on board for those women needing/wanting exercise. And when Autumn and I showed up one day in our skimpy work-out leotards, she happily put us up in front of the group right beside herself.

Monique was a forty-something woman in excellent physical shape, only with spiky punk-rock red & purple hair. Her workouts took place in a sizeable room with huge mirrors on the wall so that we could watch ourselves dance, complete with a loud sound-system to accompany the dancing workouts. A lot of women on board ship attended these somewhat grueling work-outs, no doubt in the hope of sweating off some of the rich food and drink that came naturally on a cruise like this.

I could tell that Monique enjoyed having Autumn and myself around. We both looked like every other woman wants herself to look. On the day before we were to dock back in Philly, Monique informed us that she'd met German tourists Marta and Trude, and that they were both highly complimentary in speaking of us!

"You both impressed those two older ladies very much," Monique explained, the amusement evident in her voice. "Perhaps you would both like to use my shower after today's session?"

We usually showered back in our rooms, but decided to accept Monique's hospitality. I got undressed first and prepared to enter her shower, before noticing the older woman conversing quietly with Autumn. I then noticed my pretty friend smiling at me in a way that gave me goosebumps as she then nodded yes to whatever Monique had offered. The older woman walked away, returning very soon after with a strap-on, which she handed to Autumn. I knew now exactly what was coming next.

I was now naked in Monique's shower, while Autumn undressed and put on the strap-on, staring at me the entire time. As she then approached, I obediently bent over, with my hands now on the shower walls while sticking my butt out as per Autumn's desires. She smiled before then mounting me from behind, fucking me in Monique's shower while the older woman watched. And after autumn was finished, she removed the strap-on and handed it back to Monique, who then also fucked me from behind, while we both stood up.

She was a strong woman, as I could tell from the way her hands grabbed at my hips, thrusting me back and forth. She had me whimpering in ecstacy in no time at all. Autumn, meanwhile, enjoyed the show.

****************************************************************************

"So... did you enjoy our romantic little get-a-way?" Mrs. Morgenstern asked me as we disembarked the next morning back in Philadelphia. "Was our cruise together everything you hoped it would be?"

"Yes, yes, yes, and yes," I happily replied, quickly kissing her in gratitude. "Thank you so much for doing this for me!"

"I love you," she then told me. "And I like making you happy!"