My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should you ever desire to have both of these young girls all to yourself for a night, all you need do is ask," Mrs. Morgenstern graciously informed the older blonde women. "I'm sure I could use a good night's sleep!"

Of course, Mrs. Anagni initially laughed at this offer, but I could see the immediate interest in her eyes as she looked my body up and down.

"That's very generous of you, Dallas," she responded, with a smile. "How could anybody possibly refuse such an offer?"

And so that very evening, as our ship sailed past the island nation of Turks & Caicos on its way further south, I obediently slipped into my nightgown and reported to the bedroom that Mrs. Anagni's shared with Autumn, where the two women happily anticipated my arrival.

"You won't be needing your cute little nightie tonight," Mrs. Anagni remarked, referring to my skimpy sleepwear, as I entered their room and closed the door behind me. "Autumn, help Kenzi get undressed."

And of course, my pretty friend smiled and immediately obeyed, helping me out of my nightgown, while Mrs. Anagni sat back and watched, lounging comfortably on the cushioned sofa close to her bed. Very soon I was standing there completely naked and smiling at the older blonde woman while awaiting her instructions.

"Autumn, you may get undressed, as well."

"Yes, mistress."

"Kenzi, help my lovely girl out of her nightie."

I nodded, and proceeded to assist Autumn in peeling out of her own skimpy sleepwear. Mrs. Anagni then ordered the both of us to lie down naked together atop her bed and begin softly caressing and kissing one another's bodies while she happily enjoyed the show, licking her lips and smiling. She was sitting close enough to the bed to reach out and run her fingers across our bare skin, fondling and squeezing our breasts, gliding her hands up our legs, and especially caressing our naked derrieres, which she appeared particularly pleased reaching out to gently and possessively massage our curvy rumps.

"These delicious little rear ends belong to me tonight," she laughed, before then deciding to join in on the fun. "Help me get undressed, girls."

We helped her out of her clothing, down to her black bra and panties. She looked quite good for a woman almost in her forties. She then dug into her luggage to grab her strap-on, but not before ordering Autumn to lie back against the bedpost and open her legs.

"I want to watch Kenzi going down on you," she instructed, with Autumn and I momentarily staring at one another in confusion. We'd never before serviced one another in this fashion. Still, that's what we'd been ordered to do by Mrs. Anagni, and so that's what happened. While Autumn leaned back on some pillows, I positioned myself on my elbows & knees, and began tentatively licking at my pretty friend's pussy. Autumn tasted sweet and fresh, and I might add, almost minty.

"Ahhh, yes... at last I get to explore Kenzi's delicious ass," Mrs. Anagni announced, lying down behind me and placing her lips upon my behind, which I instinctively raised slightly to receive her passionate kisses. "I've been wanting to do this ever since we first met," she remarked as her mouth began to devour my behind.

Like my own Mrs. Morgenstern, it was immediately clear to me that Mrs. Anagni possessed a special fondness/attraction for the derrieres of pretty young women. I mean, the woman's mouth was insatiable. I could feel her fingernails digging deeply into the soft flesh of my ass while she held it firmly in place for her face, with her lips, tongue, and teeth ravaging my curvy rump with kisses and love-bites. I whimpered and cried out, loving every second of it!

"You look really good in this position," my friend Autumn whispered to me, "completely naked, with my mistress's face making love to your perfect little ass!"

Meanwhile, I tried to concentrate on licking Autumn's pussy, but it wasn't easy. My pretty friend's hands caressed my face and hair as I ran my tongue up and down across her vagina. She appeared to appreciate my efforts.

"Turn over, Autumn," Mrs. Anagni suddenly ordered. "I want to watch pretty Kenzi here covering your luscious butt with kisses."

Autumn laughed, and immediately did as she was ordered. I could tell that she relished the idea of my being instructed to kiss her butt. Meanwhile, Mrs. Anagni was rising to her knees with the intention of now taking me from behind with her strap-on while my face was busy smooching Autumn's curvy ass. The older woman's hands lifted my hips up slightly until she was able to mount me from behind and ease her dildo into my already moistened pussy. I cried out softly as I was thus penetrated. She laughed in response.

For the next several minutes Mrs. Anagni happily fucked me doggy-style while I kissed and ran my tongue all across my friend Autumn's hot little behind. The girl slowly and sensually wiggled her butt in my face the entire time. I could tell that she was greatly enjoying having her hot little butt worshipped by me, as was Mrs. Anagni, watching the whole thing unfold.

"I'd love to have all of this on video," Mrs. Anagni laughed. "It's a memory that I'll savor for the rest of my life!"

As she continued joyously fucking me, she'd occasionally slap my behind, just because she wanted to feel me squirm beneath her. I've got to admit it added greatly to the whole psychological element of my being taken from behind by this dominant older blonde woman. I suppose the only thing that might have made this experience even hotter would have been if she'd tied me up beforehand, but that wasn't the case. At least not yet!

"Okay, ladies, let's switch places," Mrs. Anagni suddenly suggested, with a certain huskiness now in her voice. "I want to see Autumn on her hands & knees and kissing Kenzi's gorgeous butt while I take my own beautiful slavegirl from behind... and slap her saucy little butt some!"

And so that's what happened. I laid myself face down on the bed with my head in a pillow, with Autumn now behind me, face-down & ass-up, the pretty girl's lips pressing up against my ass, while Mrs. Anagni proceeded to begin fucking her doggy-style. I am happy to say that Autumn's mouth felt wonderful upon my derriere, with her hungrily kissing where I'd been spanked only seconds before. Now it was my turn to sensually wiggle my butt while she basically massaged my reddened rump with her lips! The whole thing felt just so incredibly wonderful!

I woke up the next morning with lipstick-marks all over my body from where Autumn and Mrs. Anagni had been kissing me, including across my breasts and thighs, but mostly (it seems) on my ass. Of course, I could see evidence of my own shade of lip gloss on Autumn's nude body, especially on her cute little butt! Mrs. Anagni was the only one of us still wearing any clothes, as she had apparently never removed her bra & panties, but she, too, had lipstick marks upon her lovely skin. It had been a night of no small energy expenditure by the three of us.

****************************************************************************

That morning our cruise ship docked at the small town of Bassterre, which also happens to be the capital city of the tiny island nation of St. Kitts & Nevis. It was raining outside, but we unpacked our umbrellas and went ashore nonetheless. The two older women (Mrs. Anagni & Morgenstern) both had on these beautiful stylish blouses with matching & comfortable-looking capri pants, while Autumn & I both wore cute little frilly tank tops along with our usual short-short white shorts. We two always seemed to be clad in something exceptionally short & skimpy, showing off our legs, which is how our two older ladies always seemed to want us in their presence.

Mrs. Morgenstern inquired about last night's sleeping arrangements, causing me to blush. She already knew full-well about what had happened, but I think she enjoyed seeing me squirm a little nonetheless.

"Did Kenzi behave herself?" she asked Mrs. Anagni. "Was she obedient?"

"Yes, she most certainly was," the other woman winked at me while replying. "And now it would appear that I'm in your debt, Dallas. Perhaps you'd enjoy having Autumn joining you in your room tonight?"

"Perhaps," Mrs. Morgenstern replied with a smile. "But I'm just happy to hear that Kenzi pleased you!"

"Yes, she did," Mrs. Anagni laughed. "And you'll be happy to know that I personally washed all of the lipstick off of her lovely body before returning her to your care!"

Mrs. Morgenstern found that amusing, as well.

Because Bassterre is such a small town (with barely over 16-thousand people) we were able to explore much of it that morning on foot, despite the sporadic rain continuing to fall. We found a tiny shack on the beach that turned out to be a restaurant where we all ate lunch, with the house specialty being a kind of coconut dumplings which we discovered to be delicious.

There were also these wild monkeys about that would boldly finish off your drink if you weren't careful, and I'm talking about drinks with alcohol in them! One particular monkey unexpectedly made off Mrs. Anagni's peach daiquiri while she was not paying attention conversing with Mrs. Morgenstern! Autumn and I both thought the whole thing was hilariously funny, but Mrs. Anagni didn't appear to be particularly amused.

"What is the penalty, Dallas," she asked Mrs. Morgenstern a bit later, "when two beautiful young slave-girls laugh after one of their mistresses is robbed of her drink by an ill-mannered monkey?"

"I believe we both already know the answer to your question, Clarissa," Mrs. Morgenstern loftily replied. "The correct punishment for such an infraction would be a sensual spanking of the lovely bare behinds of the perpetrators upon our return to the ship!"

"That's what I was hoping to hear," the older blonde woman replied with a smile on her face that didn't bode well for either Autumn or myself.

Before returning to the 'Emerald Bay,' we all stopped at a little curio shop that sold these adorable and colorful little bracelets that you could wear on your wrists and/or ankles, including even matching collars for around your neck.

"Slave-girl bracelets," Mrs. Anagni smiled knowingly, and immediately purchased a set for Autumn, made with a beautiful green turquoise-colored inlay. Mrs. Morgenstern then bought a matching set for myself, only my bracelets & collar had bright-red faux-rubies decorating them. I thought they were very cute, despite the realization that upon wearing them, my pretty friend and I would both be accepting the role of submissive slave-girls that evening, and no doubt getting our asses sensually spanked, as well... all thanks to one mischievous monkey pilfering the older blonde woman's drink! Ahh... c'est la vie!

****************************************************************************

Sure enough, once we all were back aboard ship, our two older women ordered Autumn and myself to change into our colorful matching bras and panties and report back to them, with Autumn told to wear her emerald-green undies while I was ordered to put on my tiny scarlet bra & matching thong panties, at which point they also instructed us to include our brand new slave bracelets & collars as accessories.

"You look hot," I told Autumn as she completed her transformation, the curves of my friend's already delicious young body pleasantly accentuated by the tiny turquoise-green undies and the matching bracelets & collar, really making her look the part of a gorgeous young slave-girl in some sultan's harem! "Anybody with a pulse would kill to own a girl who looks like you!"

"Oh, stop it," she responded, blushing. "If I want to see a beautiful young female slave, I only have to set my eyes on you!"

She said this with sincere admiration in her voice, and I could see what she meant as I viewed myself in the full-length bathroom mirror. The color red has always done a particularly good job of contrasting itself with my fair skin, along with the tiny thong panties I wore showing off my legs and ass to their best advantage. Autumn continued in a wistful voice: "I so wish I had your luscious butt!"

We smiled and took one another by the hand before then slowly walking out together into the living area, where our two older female lovers awaited our arrival, sitting comfortably on the couch and sipping large tropical wine coolers which they'd apparently ordered from room service (without ordering anything for us) while they casually conversed. The talking stopped abruptly as we entered. There followed a moment of silence as they gazed appreciatively at our barely covered young bodies.

"Come here, beautiful," Mrs. Morgenstern murmured to me as I then slowly approached her. "Stop... and turn around for me... slowly!"

Her arms then reached out to pull me closer. She remained sitting while I stood nervously beside her, her hands now gently stroking my body, running her fingers up my legs and thighs, before then gliding her hand across my ass, which she squeezed contentedly, before then leaning down to affectionately plant a kiss upon my derriere. I sighed and bent over ever-so-slightly as she kissed my ass yet again... and again.

"Hey, I thought we were going to be spanking our two young beauties," Mrs. Anagni protested, watching as Mrs. Morgenstern continued lovingly smooching my butt. "What you're doing there doesn't look the slightest bit like punishment!"

"No, I suppose not," Mrs. Morgenstern laughingly responded. "But I'm enjoying this way too much to stop now!"

I was seriously enjoying it, as well, as I continued bending over submissively for her. I honestly relish the feel of a dominant older lesbian woman's lips exploring my ass, and nobody does it better than Mrs. Morgenstern! That woman's hungry lips have a way of devouring a girl's curvy rump in a unique and exceptionally pleasurable way. I can tell deep down that she desires me! The woman wants nothing more than to possess me completely!

Of course, while I was getting my own ass worshipped, Mrs. Anagni began alternately squeezing, rubbing, and slapping Autumn's delicious little butt, as she bent her girl over the couch and ran her hands up my friend's thighs before then giving her a sensual spanking. Occasionally she'd lean in to kiss Autumn's pretty little behind between slaps.

"Wiggle your hot little butt for me," she ordered, with Autumn obediently complying. "I want you to show Mrs. Morgenstern and Kenzi what a good girl you can be for me."

"Yes, mistress," my friend whined in as meek and submissive voice as she could muster. "My butt belongs to you to do whatever you want with it."

"Good girl," Mrs. Anagni answered, caressing the girl's sexy ass while softly kissing her thigh.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Morgenstern sent me on an errand into our bedroom to bring back her strap-on and the quilt from off of our bed. When I returned she spread the quilt down upon the carpeted floor, before then beginning to affix the strap-on around her lower abdomen over the dark one-piece bodysuit that she now wore in place of pajamas. She then unhooked my red bra before slowly pulling down my miniscule red panties while Mrs. Anagni and Autumn both paused to watch. Once I was completely nude (except for my jeweled collar, wrists, & ankle bracelets) she pointed to where she wanted me, and I immediately assumed her desired position, getting down on my elbows and knees, with my butt now raised to receive her.

Mrs. Anagni quickly took the hint, sending Autumn into their bedroom to bring back her own strap-on, which she then donned over her black bra & panties after removing her robe, while my pretty friend quickly peeled off her own undies, leaving her as naked as myself. Autumn and I then faced eachother kneeling down upon the quilt.

"Kiss her," Mrs. Anagni ordered, pointing at me, with Autumn then kissing me on my lips for the visual entertainment/enjoyment of the two older women, who happily watched us making out as they finished adjusting their strap-ons. And then, while Autumn and I continued kissing, both of us now facing one another on our hands and knees, the two older women proceeded to mount us from behind, with Mrs. Morgenstern behind me and Mrs. Anagni mounting Autumn. We girls both knew what was coming next as we prepared to be penetrated.

It was only while she was fucking me doggy-style that Mrs. Morgenstern began rhythmically slapping me on my ass, with Mrs. Anagni doing the same thing to Autumn, spanking her crying girl's already reddened little butt while we two young women continued occasionally kissing one another while we were being fucked. I really did feel at that moment like a submissive slave-girl forcibly serving in the harem of a dominant female sultan while she and her lesbian grand vizier played with our young female bodies for their own decadent pleasures. I must admit, it was an awesome feeling of complete surrender and acceptance!

****************************************************************************

The next morning, Autumn and I once again changed into our miniscule thong bikinis and made our way to the breakfast buffet, where we both got the French Toast with maple syrup. We then carried it over to the pool deck where, once again, the two older German ladies, Marta & Trude, awaited our arrival. We sat down with them, eating while we talked. I know that they both genuinely enjoyed flirting with us, as they openly stared at our mostly naked bikini-clad bodies. As we were all sitting together in a partially-hidden alcove of sorts (where nobody could see us) Autumn especially appeared to delight in teasing them, languidly bending over to adjust her deck chair, knowing that they couldn't keep their eyes off of her curvy ass as she did so.

"Die beiden schönen jungen Objekte unserer Begierde sind zurückgekehrt," Trude remarked, as we settled in. "We are always so happy to see you two here!"

As we conversed, Autumn absent-mindedly began to run her hand up my legs, caressing my thighs, which succeeded in getting their attention, as I'm sure my friend knew it would.

"Doesn't Kenzi have the most beautiful legs?" Autumn asked them. "I can't keep my hands off of them."

"Ja, das blonde Mädchen hat unglaublich sexy Beine," Marta replied. "You are both quite pleasant for us to look at."

"Hey, stop it," I cried, addressing Autumn. "Your hands are sticky... you're getting maple syrup on my ass!"

"Oops, sorry," Autumn laughed. "Here, let me get that."

And, just like that, my pretty friend then leaned down to playfully begin licking her syrup prints off of my thighs and butt while the two older German ladies stared, wide-eyed and completely mesmerized. I raised my behind slightly, as if to allow Autumn easier access to my rear end. Our audience of two appeared to be very appreciative of our little performance for their enjoyment!

"Ich könnte den derriere dieses schönen Mädchens den ganzen Tag lecken," Trude remarked, with Marta immediately nodding her head in full agreement.

I'm not entirely sure what than meant, but both women were looking hungrily at my body while she said it.

****************************************************************************

That same day our ship docked at the small town of Roseau, the capital city of the small island nation of Dominica.

"Dominica?" Autumn exclaimed. "That sounds like the name a lesbian dominatrix I once met!"

Of course, Mrs. Anagni immediately slapped the girl on her curvy behind for being disrespectful to our host nation, before then lovingly fondling that same pretty bottom to show her pretty girl that it was all in fun. I suspected that she'd soon be kissing Autumn's derriere once they were alone together, and the girl clearly felt the same way, as she smiled and winked conspiratorily at myself as our eyes met.