My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us - Mrs. Morgenstern, Mrs. Anagni, Autumn, and myself - all took a cab from the docks to the downtown Marriott Hotel, where we checked into our rooms and began the process of unwinding from our long excursion.

That night we ate our final dinner together before going our separate ways. Autumn and Mrs. Anagni were going to drive upstate to Scranton, where the older woman intended to show Autumn off to some of her society friends. Meanwhile, Mrs. Morgenstern and I would be driving together back to Latrelle.

That night, in the bedroom of our hotel, my older lover presented me with a beautiful coral ring she'd purchased on St. Lucia. It was silver with tiny white gems circling a sky-blue sapphire.

"It's so beautiful," I told her, the tears beginning to form in my eyes. "What's the occasion?"

"It's just to show you that I love you," she replied. "You mean everything to me!"

"And I love you," I told her back. "When we took that wedding photo in Dominica, the one with me sitting nude upon your lap, I realized that I so wanted it to be true!"

"And it will be," she promised, "once you're finished up with college!"

Again I warmly kissed her.

"I want my beautiful young bride to be prepared for the world," she insisted. "And more than anything else, I want her to be happy!"

"I am happy," I replied, resting my head on her shoulders as the tears formed in my eyes. "And I'll be just as happy being your wife as I would be remaining your naked slavegirl for the rest of my life!"

"Yes, I'm aware of that," she replied, kissing my neck. "Now, let's get you out of those clothes, shall we? I just purchased another bottle of butterscotch brandy that I'm curious as to how it will taste in droplets on your gorgeous butt!"

I giggled, as I then hurriedly began peeling out of my clothing!