My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little something about Dominica... it's a beautiful volcanic island that is both rain-drenched and thickly-forrested. It was also a pirate-haven back during the golden age of piracy, controlled first by the French and later by the British. The people there today are mostly Creole, and speaking a somewhat heavily-accented English.

As we came ashore to explore the sights, it was already approaching noon, so we quickly found a pleasant little family-owned restaurant to eat lunch. Our two older ladies both had on light & fashionable cotton summer pantsuits, while Autumn and I had been instructed to wear these flimsy little sundresses that did a great job displaying our legs for all to see. We received several complimentary glances as we passed by, from both men and women.

As we walked back out onto the street, Autumn and I were confronted by a young black woman, not much older than ourselves, handing us a flyer advertising a photography studio. The woman had short black hair and a powerful build.

"You pretty ladies need to have your portraits taken," she told us, pointing to the flyer. "Today only... fifty-percent off with this coupon."

When the two older ladies emerged right behind us, the girl repeated her offer to them, suggesting that they check out the studio before saying no.

"It's right over there, just a short walk," she said, pointing in that direction. "The photographer is my mother. Her specialty is capturing pretty girls like these on film."

The girl then offered to walk us there herself, and for whatever reason Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern decided to follow her.

"We've got nothing else planned," Mrs. Anagni shrugged. "And we can always say 'no' if we so choose."

"But you won't say no," the black girl insisted. "My mother is the finest photographer on the entire island! You'll see!"

Autumn and I were both impressed with her zeal, along with appreciatively noting the sidelong glances she continually gave the two of us, ogling our bare shoulders and long legs.

"What's you name?" I asked her.

"Leona," she replied. "And what is yours, pretty girl?"

"I'm Kenzi, and this is Autumn," I explained. "And those two ladies are Mrs. Morgenstern and Mrs. Anagni."

Leona appeared genuinely pleased to have made our acquaintance.

"You and your friend are especially beautiful," she told us. "And these two women are your guardians, perhaps?"

"Sort of," I replied, not wishing to go into detail with a complete stranger. "We're all sharing a cruise together."

She nodded her head, almost knowingly.

By now we had arrived at the photo studio as advertised on the flyer. A hand-painted sign above the door read: 'Hazel Luminier, Proprietor - Photographie de qualité' We stepped inside to an air-conditioned reception area, with a small couch and chairs surrounding a table on which sat a large sample-book showing several examples of her work.

"Customers, mother," Leona called out, with an older black woman shortly thereafter emerging from the back room to warmly greet us. In the meantime, we girls were already busy looking through the sample-book, whose photos all appeared quite professional and exceptionally creative.

"You are all very welcome here," the older black woman said, after introductions had been properly made. "As always, my daughter Leona has an eye for pretty white girls from the states, as I can see that you lovely ladies do, as well!"

While Hazel Luminier continued talking with Mrs. Anagni & Mrs. Morgenstern, Leona sat down alongside Autumn and myself, looking through the sample-book.

"Turn to the back," the black girl suggested, and we obligingly did so. "There you will find the 'plus érotique' specialty photographs."

By this, we correctly assumed that she meant the more risque' photos. And sure enough, there were several pictures there showing scantily-clad girls in various states of undress, some wearing tiny swimsuits, with at least a dozen nudes, as well. All were very tastefully posed.

"You both should be photographed nude together," Leona suggested "Your gorgeous bodies are très désirable!"

"I'm game if you are," I quietly whispered to Autumn, who nodded her head happily in reply. Leona appeared quite pleased with our acceptance, as well.

Meanwhile, Leona's mother was telling our two older ladies about the costumes and make-up table she kept in the back. Looking at Autumn and myself, she said, "we can dress up these two young beauties in any outfits desired."

And then, noticing the sample page we had opened her book to, added: "I will also shoot nude photographs for no extra charge... very artistic and delightful to look at, as you will see!"

In the end, our two older women both agreed to get our photos taken in Mrs. Luminier's studio. Autumn and Mrs. Anagni went first, with the older woman lounging comfortably in a chair while Autumn sat at her feet. To make it more interesting, our photographer had Autumn remove her sundress so that she would be clad in only her skimpy, multi-colored bra and panties. Mrs. Anagni wanted to be shown looking down at her pretty girlfriend, with her hand lovingly caressing Autumn's light brown hair. I thought my friend looked quite cute!

Meanwhile, Mrs. Morgenstern continued glancing through the sample book, and soon found something she especially liked. It was a wedding photo, showing a young bride perched upon her groom's lap.

"This is the one we're getting," she announced, before then discussing the details with Mrs. Luminier. Autumn glanced at me as if to say: "I'm impressed!" I mean, me and Mrs. Morgenstern, posing together as a bride and groom? What's the message here?

The proprietor then sent her daughter Leona into the back room to properly outfit Mrs. Morgenstern as a groom, in a black tuxedo that would fit her. Leona returned with one the perfect size. Meanwhile, I waited for her to bring me a bridal dress to change into, but she did no such thing.

"For you," she announced, handing me only a white bridal veil, some white fishnet stockings, and a tiny wisp of cloth that I realized was white silk thong underwear. "Your older woman intends to have you sitting, nude, upon her lap!"

"Seriously?" I asked. "And what kind of a bride gets her wedding photo taken completely naked?"

"You'll look beautiful, as you always do," Mrs. Morgenstern laughingly responded, as she'd overheard my complaint. "Besides, I want your entire delicious body seen in this photo... which I plan to make a beautiful addition to my bedroom wall!"

Well, of course, I wasn't about to object to any of that. And, I must admit, the end result proved to be everything she desired. Mrs. Morgenstern was posed sitting on a comfortable plush chair, with me, as her young bride, perched daintily upon her lap with her hands holding me securely. I was completely nude, of course, but the final image was very tastefully shot, with only one of my nipples somewhat visible through the veil. One of Mrs. Morgenstern's hands rested comfortably on my upper thigh while the other cupped my ass. Yes, I would argue that I made quite the blushing bride!

Meanwhile, the photographer's daughter Leona had changed into a pirate costume of sorts, and was now urging both Autumn and myself to pose for several pictures with her.

"Dominica was once a pirate haven here in the Caribbean," she told us. "You really need to have your photograph taken with a pirate!"

Her own outfit didn't go overboard. I mean, she didn't have a hook-hand, an eye-patch, or a peg-leg. Nor did she have a parrot on her shoulder. But she certainly had a nautical look about her from the mid-17th-century. I waited for her to tell Autumn and myself what she wantd us to wear, but she was already way ahead of us on that point.

"I will be playing the cruel lady pirate," she explained, "with you two as my beautiful young captive English girls. You will be stripped naked with your hands tied behind your backs, as I lead you into my lair with a rope around your necks!"

Autumn looked quite shocked, as I'm sure I did, as well. But both Mrs. Anagni and Mrs. Morgenstern seemed to immediately like the idea.

"I think these pics will be incredibly hot," said Mrs. Morgenstern, with Mrs. Anagni readily agreeing.

"You will both be my beautiful captive slave-girls," Leona further explained, "that I will be taking to be auctioned off to the highest bidder... or, perhaps I can be bringing you back to my cabin to enjoy you both for my own pleasures?"

Of course, in the end, Autumn and I both agreed to play along. For one thing, it was kind of nice for me not being the only girl naked in a series of photos, and Autumn seemingly felt the same. Leona appeared especially pleased at the opportunity to pose with us.

"My hands will be touching you both a considerable amount," she informed us. "Possessing two such beautiful white captive females would be undoubtedly be a dream come true for any pirate... man or woman!"

Of course, Autumn and I then had our wrists bound behind our backs with twine, as Leona also affixed makeshift collars around each of our necks, with her mother then taking several highly erotic photos as her daughter walked us both around the room. Leona's hands roamed freely over our bodies at every opportunity, with her eventually leading us both to a bed in the studio where she positioned us lying in submissive positions to which she could proceed to further fondle and caress our bodies as if we really were her captive slaves.

I could see that both Mrs. Morgenstern & Mrs. Anagni were enjoying the show unfolding before them, as the black girl forcibly kissed and groped us. Autumn and I were instructed by Mrs. Luminier only to act fearful, as any captive girl would undoubtedly feel in such a scenario.

"It wouldn't do to have you laughing or even smiling," she observed. "You're vulnerable and frightened, remember?"

We nodded, doing our best to act the part, and also not afraid to show off our nude bodies to their best advantage, which certainly pleased our audience.

"Now, Leona... I want you to begin kissing that pretty blonde girl's lovely white ass," the black girl's mother suggested, all the while continuing to click away with her camera, clearly satisfied with how this particular photo-shoot had progressed. "And you, pretty girl.. try and show a bit more alarm as this wicked lady pirate presses her face right up against your delicious derriere!"

I did my best, making her smile approvingly. I even sensually wiggled my butt in Leona's face, which appeared to greatly please our lady pirate.

"You and your friend have such gorgeous bodies," I heard her murmur, as her lips slowly traversed my behind, squeezing my ass affectionately.

"Hey, what about me?" Autumn complained. "I want my bottom kissed, as well!"

This made Leona laugh, as she then positioned my pretty friend face-down and ass-up to give her rump some much-needed attention. Autumn squealed as Leona playfully bit down on the girl's shapely ass cheeks.

At any rate, the photo-shoot was soon over, with Mrs. Luminier eventually setting down her camera before proceeding to take out the roll of film and walk it into her darkroom to develop it. Mrs. Morgenstern and Mrs. Anagni soon followed, wanting to view the final results. But Leona kept myself and Autumn in bed with her for a while longer so that she could continue kissing our nude bodies. As we both remained tied-up, there was really nothing we could do but accept it, which we happily did. That girl had some very talented lips!

****************************************************************************

Back aboard ship, our two older ladies both expressed immense satisfaction over the money they'd parted with while on Dominica, as they were now in possession of a series of highly erotic color photographs currently rolled up in a protective tube, soon to be framed and hung upon the walls of their respective homes following our return the the states. And right now, both older women also appeared anxious to continue the role-playing aspects of this afternoon's photo-shoot, with Autumn and I soon to be reprising our captive slave-girl act.

To achieve this, we two girls were both soon ordered out of our clothing, and into the living area where we were instructed to dance naked for the entertainment of our two dominant mistresses. Mrs. Morgenstern had pulled up some sensual stripper music from her personal playlist, with Autumn and I then ordered to both begin slowly peeling out of our clothing for the visual enjoyment of our two older lovers, who sat comfortably on the couch to enjoy the show.

"And don't forget to wear those cute wrist and ankle bracelets," Mrs. Anagni added, before we got started, "along with those pretty matching collars that we purchased for you."

"What for?" Autumn asked.

"Because I told you to," responded Mrs. Anagni. "And as my personal slave-girl, I expect my orders obeyed without question!"

"Absolutely," laughed Mrs. Morgenstern. "We prefer you two pretty girls decked out in trinkets like those colorful bracelets because they make you look just like authentic, beautiful young harem slave-girls, comprende?"

"Yes, ma'am," Autumn and I nodded simultaneously.

Of course, whenever I've danced nude for Mrs. Morgenstern in the past, it had always ended the same way, and that's with her fucking me doggy-style with her strap-on, and this time was clearly going to be no different.

In any case, once the music started, we two girls both took turns dancing, peeling off what little clothing we wore so as to wiggle our beautiful behinds for the entertainment of the older women. I went first, doing my best stripper routine as had been expertly taught to me by Camile. I knew in advance that my dancing was going to please Mrs. Morgenstern, but was surprised at how much Mrs. Anagni also enjoyed the sight of my nude body dancing seductively.

When it was Autumn's turn to dance, both women suggested that we two girls instead dance together, with our hands lovingly caressing one another's bodies while we moved in unison to the music. First, I helped Autumn remove what little she still had on, as we then took turns running our hands slowly up and down one another's naked skin!

Now, here's the thing about Autumn... yes, she's one of my closest girlfriends, and we certainly enjoy eachother's company, but I've never thought of her in any ways as a full-blown lesbian. I mean, like myself, she has an older (and more dominant) female lover, but it wasn't that long ago that Autumn was still occasionally going out with guys. She and Mrs. Anagni had only recently become a 'lesbian couple,' but here and now, while we two were dancing naked together for the pleasure of our two older women, I felt as if I was being openly seduced by my pretty friend!

First of all, Autumn had this 'lust-filled' expression that made me shiver as I stared deeply into her eyes. She looked almost predatory. I could actually feel goose bumps forming down the back of my neck as she licked her lips while ogling me! Suddenly, without warning, she forcibly turned me around, facing away from her, with her hands grabbing at my breasts as she pulled me tightly against her. She then slowly-but-firmly began grinding me slowly from behind, soon forcibly bending me over at my waist so that she could make it appear as if she was fucking me from behind. I could tell that the two older women were greatly enjoying watching her performance. Autumn was laughing while I appeared somewhat startled. She then slapped my ass before beginning to kiss her way down my back, slowly lowering her face until her lips reached my butt, which she began ravenously covering with passionate kisses. It was all quite hot!

At this point, I suspected that Mrs. Morgenstern might decide that if anyone was going to fuck her slave-girl, it was going to be her! I looked over to see her face, which appeared flushed as she continued watching Autumn's lips hungrily covering my ass cheeks with wet kisses. Mrs. Anagni also appeared to be getting quite turned-on! I whimpered aloud as Autumn unexpectedly ran her tongue up my behind, followed by her again sharply slapping me on the butt! The two older ladies were both clearly loving it!

"If you're not going to fuck Kenzi right now, I certainly will," Mrs. Anagni volunteered, but I was fairly certain that Mrs. Morgenstern was going to get there first. Still, she didn't appear in a big hurry to stop Autumn, either. Mrs. Anagni quietly got up and went into her bedroom, returning with her strap-on, which she then handed to Autumn.

"Would you like to use this?" she asked, handing it to the girl. Autumn smiled and nodded, with Mrs. Anagni then helping the girl to put it on while I submissively remained nude and bending over, patiently waiting for what I suspected was about to happen. I could see that Mrs. Morgenstern was actually going to allow my pretty friend to fuck me. She even looked quite excited about it!

Once Autumn had the strap-on secured around her lower abdomen, she directed me to kneel down on the couch, right alongside where Mrs. Morgenstern was sitting, with my girlfriend's hands now firmly grabbing my ass and hips before she then directed her dildo up into my pussy from behind, with my head facing down and my ass up. And then she happily started fucking me.

And yes, I must admit, the girl was quite good at it. I've been used to only older women taking me doggy-style, but I must admit that Autumn was a natural at it. I guess you could say that this was a dominant side of her that I'd never witnessed before. She certainly appeared to be enjoying herself, as were both Mrs. Anagni and Mrs. Morgenstern, watching intently as it played out before their eyes.

"Tell me you like it," she ordered, her fingernails now digging deep into the soft flesh of my hips. "Tell these ladies that you're now my pretty little bitch!"

"Yes, I'm your pretty little bitch," I cried out, as she then began rhythmically slapping my ass while continuing to aggressively fuck me.

Long before Autumn was sated, Mrs. Morgenstern had slipped away into our bedroom to get her own strap-on, which she leisurely put on while continuing to watch my girlfriend using me in this fashion.

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll take over from here," I heard Mrs. Morgenstern announce, with Autumn then obediently sliding her dildo from out of my body before then bending down to once more kiss me on my ass and pat it an affectionate farewell.

"Bravo," Mrs. Anagni told her girl, warmly embracing Autumn and even kissing her on her lips. "You were magnificent!"

In the meantime, Mrs. Morgenstern had by now positioned me face-down-and-ass-up so that she could mount me herself.

"I can't ever watch Kenzi getting fucked by another women without it turning me on," she admitted to Autumn and Mrs. Anagni. "I hope you'll understand why I'm so impatient... but, no... I'm not going to be selfish... by all means, feel free to join me, ladies!"

As she spoke, Mrs. Morgenstern was swiftly gliding her dildo into my pussy from behind, penetrating me, before she then began vigorously pumping me back and forth, while Mrs. Anagni & Autumn both laughed and cheered her on, licking their lips appreciatively as they watched her fuck me doggy-style, her hands now possessively holding me by my hips while occasionally spanking me on my ass.

Autumn took the opportunity to then crouch down in front of me, spreading her legs so that I could then service her pussy with my mouth, while Mrs. Anagni lovingly stroked my blonde hair and leaned in to begin squeezing my breasts. I now had three different women simultaneously stroking, petting, & fucking me. If this was the complete 'slavegirl experience,' then I was certainly getting a full dose!

****************************************************************************