My Life as a Dom - Birthday

Story Info
Presents.
18.7k words
4.91
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha

It was strangely quiet and empty now there was only Master and me. I was up very early, I dressed in the sexy maids outfit, well part of it, no knickers! White stockings and black extremely high heels and a push up bra that just had mesh over my nipples.

I made the tea and stood by the bed, waiting for him to wake up. He had a hard day yesterday, in more ways than one, so I was not expecting him to wake too early. In fact the tea cooled so I drank it and made a fresh one for Master.

As soon as I saw him waking I started dusting the chest of drawers, bending with my bum facing Master, everything on display as the skirt was so short.

I turned round to face him. "Your tea is on the side table Master." I said.

"Come here." He ordered. I smiled to myself, it was worth getting up early, men wake up with an erection so it's worth being in the right place at this time.

I did my sexiest walk to the bedside and stood there legs slightly spread arms behind my back, pussy and tits pushed out. My nipples poked out and my pussy was wet in anticipation.

He has a finger in my pussy and tells me to pass him his tea. He drank his tea while he played with my pussy, I was just standing there while he pushed his finger in and out of me, pinched my labia and squeezed my clit.

He handed me the empty mug, threw the covers back and told me to suck it. He continued to have his finger in me as I bent forward and took his cock in my mouth.

It was smelly and sweaty, probably with the remnants of 'girl juice' from yesterday. I licked and sucked it, licking right up the shaft from balls to tip. I took the head in my mouth, ran my tongue around it and put it into the hole in the tip.

"Stop." I stopped and he took his phone and set the clock for a thirty minute countdown. He placed it where I could see it and told me I had to make him come when the half hour was up.

I was to use my mouth not my pussy and if he climaxed before or after the thirty minutes I was to be punished. My punishments were to be spanked with the new spanking machine while I sucked him (that sounds great, I really like the sound of that). One stroke for every ten seconds I was out.

The second punishment was to remove orgasms from the three I was allowed in January, one for every minute. If I should go over three minutes one week would be added to my lack of orgasms after Master's birthday.

As he was explaining this he continued to play with my pussy. I had several tasks, to keep Master on the edge so I could bring him to climax very quickly when the time was near. I also had to try and divorce myself from what was happening to my pussy.

I took his cock in my mouth again, slowly working up and down, not wanting to get him to worked-up too soon. This was a marathon not a sprint.

I wish he would slow down on my pussy and clit, I was very wet and approaching orgasm at ninety miles an hour. I tried to think of what shopping I needed to avoid thinking of the short fuse that was attached to the explosion that would happen if I couldn't avoid it.

Concentrate, concentrate on his cock, ten minutes to go, I can last ten minutes I'm sure I can. I can make him come in ten minutes, I had one hand on the bed supporting me the other either cupped his balls or wanked his cock.

Five minutes to go fluid was running down my legs, I would have gritted my teeth trying to avoid orgasm but I think Master would not approve of me doing that with his cock in my mouth.

One minute and I started sucking hard, wanking him, then having him right to my throat and licking his balls. I had underestimated the time, he drained his balls three times yesterday, he probably didn't have a lot left.

I was near myself, If I could get him to come he would leave my pussy alone. Shit, nearly a minute late. His balls were tight, I sucked like hell, working my tongue round the end and wanking him as fast as I could.

He came in my mouth, I looked at the phone, two minutes twelve seconds. I took it all in my mouth, stood up and showed Master before I swallowed it all. He kept his finger in me but stopped the movement thank God.

He smiled at me, in fact he looked really pleased, he told me to get another brew and carry on with the cleaning!

Master

God I was fucked, physically, literally and psychologically when I went to bed. I slept right through, waking later than I have for a while. Now you can wake up to many sights but long legs in stockings bent over with a tight pussy peeping between them takes some beating.

Sasha is an expert at pleasing me and probably men in general. She was pretending to dust but I think she just wanted to show off her assets. When it comes to pleasing me she really is an expert. She had made some tea, perfect temperature.

I called her over and had her stand in front of me, her tits and pussy pushed forward. The maid's outfit suits her and she is going to be the maid, cook and cleaner for a while.

I put a finger in her moist warm pussy while I drank my tea and gave her the mug when I'd finished. I threw back the covers and told her to suck it. I set a time to make me come in exactly thirty minutes.

She sucked and played with my cock, I lay back and thought of England, lazily moving my fingers inside her. I thought about yesterday's activities, no wonder I was knackered. An amazing day, I hope all the girls went home satisfied. With great power comes great responsibility and in our little group I had all the power. Somebody famous said that, the responsibility but not that I had all the power.

The top of her outfit was see through and her nipples pushed it out. Her pussy was becoming quite wet, she only had three cums in January, I don't think she would want one now.

I was near to coming and also bursting for a pee. I climaxed, which was two minutes late and left her one orgasm this month. Should I make her climax now? No, too cruel.

She swallowed a not copious amount, after all, I had given a lot yesterday. I took my finger out, sent her to make another brew and told her to get on with the cleaning in another room.

I drank my tea, and read a novel in bed while Sasha flitted about, I could hear the vacuum cleaner. I was thinking about my new spanking machine. Different implements could be used, it came with a clear plastic bat eighteen inches long by three inches wide and quite flexible.

The bat went in a complete circle at varying adjustable speeds and moved up and down about an inch at a time which varied the target area. It was possible to disable the up and down so that it continually hit one place.

I got up and showered in time for lunch, prepared by Sasha. I went to the pub to catch up with mates and returned home at about four o'clock. Sasha was still cleaning. "When you have finished that, shower, shave and whatever else you need to do. We will be going out at seven. Wear a sexy dress, a bra that doesn't cover your nipples, stockings, suspenders and high heels."

I went for a lie down, the New Year activities had worn me out. Just before seven Sasha was standing in the lounge for me to inspect her. The top of her dress had two distinct points which showed her nipples weren't covered. She had to wriggle to pull her clinging dress up to display her lack of knickers.

She was of course dressed as I ordered, her shoes had two inch soles and I think six inch heels. This made her only inches smaller than me. She wriggled her dress down and we went out.

Luckily for Sasha we took a taxi to a restaurant rather than walk to the local. She didn't know where we were going so took a risk with those shoes, it would be fun watching her walking back on the beach.

The restaurant was quite busy and all eyes were on Sasha as we walked in. She did look quite spectacular. We were led to a table at the side of the restaurant where an open bottle of red was waiting for us.

The waiter pulled the chair out for Sasha and presented us with the oversized menus. We were nearing the end of the main course when I quietly said to Sasha "how would you like to earn back another orgasm?"

"Oh yes please." They were told not to use 'master' in this situation.

"Tonight we are going to try the new spanking machine, you are owed

two minutes at one spank for every ten seconds equals twelve spanks. This is not enough to test the machine, speed and utensils so you can buy back an orgasm by being spanked until the machine has been tested."

"I would like that, please." She knew damn well I could do it if I wanted with or without her consent.

"You will be sucking my cock and other activities while the experiment is progressing. I will not neglect your pussy or arsehole." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Of course not, I would expect nothing less." The front of her dress now had two distinct peaks displayed. I leaned across and squeezed one then the other nipple.

"I am tempted to have you pull your dress up and play with your pussy, is it nice and wet now? Are you going to disgrace yourself by having a damp patch on the back of your dress?"

"Not quite that wet maaa. Not quite that wet."

"I have quite a lot to think about. Should I bend you over the bench? Or on your back, legs in the air? Or maybe tie you down?"

"Whatever you decide."

"Exactly, whatever I decide but let us not contemplate such things now let us enjoy our meal. My erection is rather uncomfortable. Come round here and kiss me while you adjust my trousers. All this talk is taking my mind off my food."

We left a tip and the restaurant and had an uneventful taxi ride home. In the lounge I had Sasha turn her back and I pulled the zip of her dress down. It was a long zip which went down to her arse.

I pushed the dress off her shoulders and it fell to her waist revealing a black half cup bra. I shifted her hair to one side and kissed her neck, put my arms around her and held her tits. "Turn round," she turned, I kissed her on the lips, moved my hands to her arse and eased the dress down. It puddled around her feet.

I hooked my finger in her bra in the valley between her tits and led her to room one. How she managed to walk in those ridiculous shoes I don't know but manage she did and with some grace.

In room one we examined the spanking machine, a remote control came with it, does anything not have a remote control? There were variable speeds and currently in situ was a clear plastic paddle, oblong eighteen inches long and three wide. It was about an eighth of an inch thick and flexible.

I removed Sasha's bra and bent her over a bench. I positioned the machine and adjusted the height. Her arse looked delicious, still showing marks from our previous encounter. I caressed it, put a finger in her pussy and then in her arse.

I undressed before I switched the machine on. Slow to start with, this made us both laugh, the paddle lazily swung round tapping Sasha's arse. It was so funny I allowed another two revolutions.

At least from this I could see that the paddle hit both cheeks, well not exactly hit in this case. I could also see that it was moving up with each stroke. "Do you think you could stand it going faster?"

"I think so, Master," she laughed. I increased to about quarter speed and there was a nice sounding slapping noise.

"How is that Sasha?" I enquired.

"Very pleasant Master, I could enjoy this for a long time."

"You may have to, you will soon be sucking my cock but not yet there is too much experimenting to do." I turned the dial slightly and the machine sped up marginally. There was no discernible reaction from Sasha.

The paddle was approaching the top of her available arse. Should I stop it? Should I have Sasha stand up and the upper area could be spanked. I stopped the machine and lowered it, resetting to the lowest level.

On starting again still less than half speed, Sasha jumped as it hit the back of her thighs. I increased the speed to half way, "how is that Sasha?"

"I like it, Master. Although there is some pain, it is mainly pleasure." Should I stop it to ascertain how wet her pussy is? Her nipples were erect, I think she is well warmed up.

I upped it quite drastically to three quarter speed. "Owww." said Sasha. "That hurt Master, quite a lot." The speed now had Sasha being hit about every two seconds and quite hard. The paddle started on its journey down.

I moved to Sasha's head. "Open wide, tongue out." I placed my cock on her tongue and slowly invaded her mouth. I increased the tempo of the paddle to full speed about one blow every second.

"Arrrgh." gargled Sasha around my cock. I think it was her thighs that were feeling the pain. I withdrew and stopped the machine. I suppose it would be possible to calculate how fast it was going, something for another time perhaps. However fast it was hitting Sasha hard.

Lifting her chin. "Well?" I asked.

"That really hurts and is very fast, no time to register one before the next one arrives so it is a constant pain, I prefer a gap, will the machine do that?" She replied.

"I will look into that." I said as I moved the machine out of the way and put my cock in the inviting wet pussy beautifully surrounded by a red glow. "You have earned an orgasm, do you want it now?"

"Yes please Master, yes please now."

"Turn over, you've been such a good girl you deserve a reward." I put my mouth on her clit, a finger in her pussy and one in her arse.

She was soon writhing as she started her orgasm. I quickly moved up her body, kissed her on the lips with my cunt juice covered mouth and slotted my cock into her. Her orgasm went on a long time until I spurted into her.

Laying together in bed later. "Did you have two orgasms?" I asked.

"Oh no Master, just one long, big one." she replied.

"Okay" I accepted this which meant she can have another one this month.

We lay quietly for a few more minutes. "A penny for them?" I asked.

She was silent for several seconds. "Honestly?"

"Do I ever expect anything else?"

"Do you remember when we first went to the restaurant and you tried to pay the bill and it was already paid on my account and you were very angry?"

"Yes."

"You were uncontrolled when you punished me in your rage, then fucked me with no concern for me. I was thinking of that as I often do, I had a tremendous orgasm, and my memory of the pain is diminished. You cannot remember pain as it was otherwise most women wouldn't have a second child."

"What happens when you think of it?"

"I get a warm feeling of love and wellbeing. It does not take long for me to feel the warmth in my centre which spreads to my cunt and nipples. If I masturbated, which I don't, that is what I would picture."

"Do you intend to annoy me again so I will repeat it?"

"No Master, I always try to be obedient and would never purposely do anything to annoy you."

"I believe that you put me before yourself and for that I am grateful; on my birthday you will get what you want. I will never punish you in anger again but punish you I will. Go to sleep."

Sasha

I dressed as directed, I only had one bra here that left my nipples exposed. A black balcony one that finished under my nipples and lifted my boobs. My one remaining dress here was a long one, stretchy and tight. My platform shoes with six inch heels, stockings and a suspender belt completed my ensemble.

We had a lovely meal and when Master started telling me about the spanking machine. I was offered the chance to buy back an orgasm by letting him test the machine on me. If he wanted to he could do it anyway so this was a great opportunity.

This talk seemed to get us both worked up. My nipples were poking out and Master tweaked them. He made me get up and adjust his erection while I kissed him.

It was when we were back in his house that I truly got worked up. In the lounge he pulled my zip down and held my boobs from behind. He kissed my neck, I would have wet my knickers had I been wearing any, the juices leaked down my legs.

I could see myself in a mirror and boy did it look sexy, my dress hanging from my hips. Master, his hands on my boobs and nuzzling my neck. I had my head back. I was already nearing climax.

He turned me, pushed my dress to the floor while squeezing my bum and kissing me. Shit I was swooning like a Jane Austin heroine. He hooked my bra and led me to room one, stumbling in my heightened condition and silly shoes.

He removed my bra, bent me over the bench and caressed my bum inserting fingers in both holes. The machine had a clear plastic paddle which initially hit my bum so softly I hardly noticed it, we laughed.

The speed increased, second or third time it was pleasant, not too painful and actually warming, it would be perfect with a cock in me. When Master had it going quite fast it hurt, I yelled, Master put his cock in my mouth. The speed increased hurt like hell, the strokes were too fast. The pain was continuous, He stopped thank God.

He asked if I wanted to come now. Damn right I do he turned me over and just got his mouth on my pussy, my clit. He had fingers in my holes, but the main thing was his mouth on my clit.

All I could think of was Roberta Flack Killing me softly with his tongue, he was. I came, he kissed me, he fucked me, I came again or maybe I never stopped coming. He came and collapsed over me.

He asked if I had two orgasms, I replied no just one long one, I think I was telling the truth. He asked what I was thinking. God, dare I tell him? dare I lie?

I couldn't lie to Master so I told him about the night he lost his temper and abused me. He's going to hate me, I am a freak, a pain freak. He said wait until his birthday.

I couldn't sleep, my mind was spinning, I was thinking of how he had abused me which normally gave me comfort but was disturbing me tonight. I thought of what he would do to me on his birthday, what I hoped and what I feared.

Eventually I slept.

Master

I was up early Sasha looked as though she had had a rough night. I was sending her home this morning so I could have a couple of days rest without temptation. I will fuck her before she went.

Sasha came into the lounge a couple of hours later. "I'm sorry Master, you should have woken me."

"Shut up and turn round." Her arse had lost its redness just showing the previous marks. "Sit on the chair, spread your legs and get your cunt warmed up for me."

I watched her masturbate, "Squeeze your nipples." I was enjoying this, I could be nasty and make her use her last orgasm. I didn't. I made her kneel on the couch by my side and suck my cock while I inserted two fingers into her arse.

"Get on the table on your back, legs over your head and spread." Without hesitation I entered her arsehole, while I fucked her I squeezed her tits. It didn't take me long to climax.

She cleaned up and got dressed, I sent her home.

Sasha

I overslept, Master was up, I had had the weirdest dreams, Master beating me and me in all different positions. I rushed through to Master, as expected he was sitting drinking tea.

I tried to apologise but he wouldn't listen. He made me spread my legs and masturbate in front of him. He had a wicked smile on his face. Please don't make me come, please.

I sucked him while he put fingers in both holes then fucked me in the bum. I was sent home with a kiss and a good girl.

The first thing I did was to buy a spanking machine online. Different from the one Master had, it didn't go round but backwards and forwards. I will try it before I show Master.

Master

Life carried on wonderfully, an irrational rota of seeing the girls. Weekends at Cambridge and Reading and at home with Emily, Sasha and Mary.

I went to Sasha's house the day of my birthday as arranged, only I arrived at four o'clock in the morning. Sasha was asleep wearing her necklace and a quite sexy nightie.

"Good morning Sasha." I said as I pulled her up by the necklace.