My Life as a Dom - Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Master. I didn't expect you this early or I would have been prepared."

"There is no preparation needed," I said as I led her to room one.

"Happy birthday Master," Sasha said, "Your present is in room one."

We entered and there with a massive red bow on top was a spanking machine. "Thank you Sasha, that is perfect and we will try it straight away."

There was a card propped next to it. The picture on the card was of Sasha, a rear view of her bent over looking between her legs, smiling and exposing her tits while holding her pussy and arsehole open.

Inside it said 'I will be by your side or under you or wherever you want me. I am yours for as long as you want me. All my love, your slave Sasha. Happy birthday.'

I kissed her long and deep, slipped the straps of the nightie off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. "Have you been looking forward to today?"

"Oh yes Master, it has been a long time and you promised me."

"And I keep my promises."

"Yes, Master." I put the padded cuffs on her wrists and fastened her to a hanging hook. I examined the spanking machine which went backward and forward rather than round and round.

I set it to hit her arse and thighs, I judged that it would cover about eighteen inches, so set it to start at mid thigh. Ten seconds between strokes and low / medium speed.

I left Sasha there and went to my car and brought in the spanking machine from my house. I set it on a table so it would strike her tits. I kissed her again, put two fingers in her wet pussy and squeezed her nipples.

I had been reading the instructions, not something I usually do, and it was possible to make it spank randomly. The other machine has the same manufacturer and controls.

I put a blindfold on Sasha and set each machine to randomly spank once in a minute. Any time within sixty seconds so two spanks from one machine could be within two seconds and two minutes.

I put a cane in each machine, set them low to medium speed. Sasha stood naked both feet on the floor but stretched up by her wrists. Wearing only a blindfold and her slave necklace, she was able to turn round but not move out of reach of the canes.

I went to the kitchen to make some tea and sat watching some videos of the girls, including the dawn at stone circle which would hardly have a fifteen certificate. I also checked in on one of the room one cameras.

I must admit I was becoming quite aroused, but that was for later. After three mugs of tea I returned to room one. "Oh Sasha you look as though you are enjoying yourself."

"Yes Master. But I need a wee." She said with a grimace. "I really need a wee." I switched off the machines. Sasha had done a fair bit of moving around. There were marks on her back, lower belly and front of her thighs as well as her tits and arse. I sent her to the toilet.

She looked spectacular, the red stripes from the top of her tits to midway down her thighs with a gap at her midriff. From her shoulder blades over her arse again to mid thigh. In fact her sides as well were well covered.

"Beautiful, I love your stripes." I put my finger under her necklace and pulled her to a bench. "Lay on your back." She lay down with her legs over the end.

I lifted a leg and ran my tongue up it until I felt the small ridges caused by the cane. I kissed her pussy. I did the same with her other leg and kissed her pussy again.

I took the cuffs off her wrists and put them on her ankles. I threaded rope through the 'd' ring on them and pulled her legs over her head and wide. Her arse was lifted off the bench, I ran my tongue over her arsehole and pussy.

The flogger that she and Mary had 'oiled' was hanging with the other implements. I selected it, the handle was lovely and smooth, I inserted it into her pussy.

I went to the bedroom and found Sasha's hairbrush, returned with it, adjusted her head so it was over the end. I brought a chair up, sat down and brushed her hair. I gently brushed her hair for about twenty minutes.

I held her face and kissed her, I rested her head back on the bench. I removed the flogger and kissed her swollen pussy, I kissed her swollen clit. "I am going to fuck your brains out but you may not enjoy it as your cunt will be so sore from the beating it's going to get. Should I blindfold her again? No, I'll let her see everything. I started on the insides of her thighs and worked my way up. When I reached her cunt I stopped for a minute and kissed it again, very wet, very swollen, very red.

Brought the flogger down on to her cunt becoming harder and faster all the time. She gave a grunt with each stroke. "Can I cum Please Master?"

"No." I stopped. Before I replaced the flogger in her arse I picked up the cane. "Spread your cunt lips," I ordered and brought the cane down dead centre of he cunt. I had promised to hurt her as she desired, as I had done on that previous occasion. This time not in anger, never again will I lose control.

"Yowwwww," she yelled. She had watched me all the way, she managed to hold her lips open although her legs closed slightly. She looked at me pleadingly. Was she pleading with me to stop or carry on? I could ask her but I was going to carry on anyway. I hit her again aiming at her clit with a similar result.

"Let go of your cunt." I hit her four more times, scarring her labia. I replaced the flogger into her cunt and went to the lounge. I searched round for mirrors and brought the two biggest into the lounge, stood one against the wall and laid the other on the floor adjacent to it.

I went back into the playroom, Sasha was in the same position of course, and picked up two dildos with suckers on them. "Unfasten yourself and wait for me to come back."

Back in the lounge I stuck one dildo to each mirror before setting two cameras and two phones to record the upcoming activity from different angles.

Sasha was waiting for me like a good girl. I put a thick padded collar around her neck and attached a leash to it. I led her into the lounge and onto the mirror so she was kneeling facing the other mirror.

I spoke to one of the cameras. "Ladies I promised Sasha an orgasm today and as you know I keep my promises. I did not however say how she would orgasm. In front of you all she is going to fuck these dildos until she orgasms, while she's fucking one she will be sucking the other. I may chivvy her along with the cane, I give you slut Sasha." I finished with a flourish as I pulled the flogger out.

Sasha put the one on the floor in her pussy and started sucking the wall one, I walked round her with a camera to add to the pictures already being filmed. I hit her on the arse with a cane. "Aaarrrhhh." she gurgled. She shot forward the plastic cock hitting the back of her throat.

I liked that so I hit her again with similar results. "Move your arse faster, get that cock right in your cunt, all the way. Come on slut." I hit her again. "Turn round."

She turned, I directed the dildo into her pussy. "Move your arse and get sucking that cock."

I moved the camera to her arse, a lovely sight of the dildo going in and out of her in the mirror. "Please may I cum Master?"

"In a moment," I started hitting the nipples of her hanging tits with the cane. "In five seconds from when I say you count down, from now."

She yelled louder than I had heard her before as she came. I turned the cameras and phones off. "Go into the bedroom, lie on the bed on your back, legs in the air, spread, your cunt facing the door. Crawl slut."

I watched her, red striped arse swaying, her red raw swollen pussy beautifully displayed. She really made the most of her assets, my cock was rock hard, her sore cunt was going to get a bashing soon.

As I entered the bedroom I could see Sasha legs up and wide looking at me through them. I was carrying the cane and the flogger. Her pussy was open and wet and red. The underside of her tits had red stripes.

I got between her legs and licked up to her tits, moved down and latched on to her clit. I gripped her nipples and squeezed them hard. I worked on her clit. I came up for air. "Like that slut?"

"Oh yes Master, oh God, god." she screamed. I got on top of her, slammed my cock in and fucked her generating a loud and long scream. I continued fucking her gritting my teeth trying not to cum. Her legs gripped me, her arms pulled me down onto her sore tits.

I came with copious amounts going into her collapsing on top of her.

She held my cock captive in her mouth, I was so shattered I let her have it, although she should be more shattered than me.

"Get up Sasha, make the tea and breakfast." She was close to being disobedient, she slowly let my cock out of her mouth sucking as she pulled out. I had a semi hard-on already.

She looked at me, "Are you sure Master?" I wasn't sure at all. I smacked her arse. "On your way."

Sasha

Jesus I was woken up at some ridiculous time by Master. He pulled me up and wished me good morning. I said happy birthday and he led me to the playroom where his spanking machine present was waiting.

He was really pleased with it and my card. He hung me up and tried it on my bum then walked out with it going. Actually it was not hard and was very pleasant.

He came in with the other machine setting it up to hit my boobs. I was getting excited, what was he going to do to me? today's the day of my first orgasm in weeks, I was obviously going to be hit by the machines but what else?

He put fingers in my anticipating pussy, please, more please, he pinched my nipples then he put a blindfold on me and messed about with the machines.

The top one hit me on the top of my boobs, the other on my thighs. There was a gap, further up my thighs was next then two on my boobs close together, one across my nipples which made me cry out.

I was there for ages, never knowing when the next strike was coming. I turned round to vary where I was hit. Although not too hard, Master had changed to a cane or rod and it hurt more than the paddle.

I took this punishment for ages, never quite knowing where and when I was to be hit next. The strokes went up and down my body, some very painful. They continued for ages, hours perhaps, I needed a wee. I was near to orgasm. I was not going to last. Would I wee first? Or orgasm first? An orgasm would probably make me wee. Wee. Cum.

I crossed my legs, trying to hold back. Master came in, I told him I needed a wee and he sent me to the loo. God, talk about instant relief. I only just made it. I returned to Master.

He made me lay on my back, lifted my legs and kissed my pussy. My legs were hooked back over my head leaving me totally exposed. He put our flogger into my pussy.

He went out! What the fuck is he going to leave me like this? My last Master would have brought a friend in to fuck me, maybe not a friend just somebody off the street, or maybe more than one.

Master wouldn't do this, far from it he brushed my hair! Of all the things he could do he brushed my hair, gently and for a long time. It was fucking amazing.

He hit my thighs then my pussy with our flogger harder and faster. After what had gone on before and the hair brushing I was on the verge. I asked if I could cum.

He said no and stopped. He hit my pussy with the cane initially while I held it open, twice right across my clit, fuck it hurt, twice I yelled. He then hit my pussy lips, not quite as painful but they fucking hurt. I hate to think this but I loved it, I was so turned on.

He put the flogger handle in my pussy, it felt wonderful having something filling me, he walked out. I lay there legs uncomfortably akimbo. I rubbed my thighs and pussy, to ease the pain not to gain sexual pleasure.

Master came back and told me to unfasten myself and wait for him. He put a collar on me and I crawled into the lounge, I saw two mirrors with plastic cocks on them. I could see that I was going to have to masturbate myself on them.

To make things worse he had cameras all around me. He spoke to one of the cameras telling whoever what I was to do, introducing me as slut Sasha. I have been in a lot of humiliating situations but I think this is as bad as any. Who was going to see me degrade myself? Another annoying thing is that I was going to orgasm this way with the film shown in front of everybody. Christ I was dripping already.

I manipulated one into my pussy and sucked the other, Master walked round filming me. He set the camera on my face and hit my bum with the cane. God that hurt, I nearly swallowed the dildo it rammed down my throat.

I turned, mouth round the one on the floor, it was soaking, I liked the taste. I could see myself in the mirror bobbing up and down on the plastic cock while my pussy was sliding backwards and forwards on the other one.

I was near to coming when Master started hitting the underside of my swinging tits. Hurt, hurt, hurt. Oh how I came. All thoughts of the filming had gone out of my head.

I had to crawl to the bedroom to put on a display of my assets. Laying on the bed, legs up and apart. I could see Master coming in with the cane and flogger. Shit no more please, please Master I was sore all over please don't hit me any more.

He didn't, he gave me the most wonderful orgasm starting with his mouth and finishing with his cock.

He collapsed on top of me, our combined sweat rubbing into the wounds on my tits, stinging beautifully. That should have been recorded. He rolled off me so I quickly got his cock in my mouth, sucked him clean, licked his balls and under them.

I kept his cock in my mouth hoping to get him hard again. That was amazing, couldn't have been better, I love my Master. I held on to him not letting his cock go.

Master

We sat and had our breakfast, Sasha was wearing the collar and leash. "Put on some sexy underwear stockings and shoes. You are going to keep me entertained all day. The girls will be doing a Zoom call later and they are all coming this weekend."

Sasha went off and I started looking at the videos we had taken. I was getting hard again just looking at them. I put together a ten minute video showing Sasha with the spanking machines, sucking and fucking the dildos. Caning her tits and her orgasm.

There's something erotic about splicing together someone having sex even with themselves. Cutting from the dildo entering her to her facial expression and her tits wobbling and being hit. The marks on her body that I had created.

Sasha came back over an hour later wearing the sexiest outfit. It was a red bra, half cup and semi opaque with a ribbon around her neck which had a length of ribbon going under the bra and connected to a suspender belt.

The suspender belt was made out of the same semi opaque material as the bra, both having lace around them. There was a ribbon from it that went round her waist but the main part of the belt was lower. The suspenders disappeared into the miniest of mini skirts and reappeared under the skirt.

Instead of having clips on them they were connected to a garter around the top of her stockings. "Turn round," she did, the skirt did not totally cover her arse cheeks, just enough on display to make me want to know what was under it. I know what's under it but it was still fucking sexy.

I put my hand up her skirt and felt her arse. As well as stockings she was wearing red shoes with four inch heels. Her long hair was immaculate and her makeup too much, just short of sluttish, perfect.

"Pour some drinks, I'll have the best Scotch." She brought a large one with one cube of ice. We sat on the couch and I showed her the video I had put together.

"That is terrible, Master. I look like a right slut, like I am enjoying being abused. You've captured me perfectly. Thank you." She said smiling.

"Good, I'm glad you like it."

It was time for the zoom. Michelle was on her own in Reading wearing a pink, what else, bodysuit, see through and very sexy she also wore a micro skirt. Her nipples were coloured blue! She danced around and the skirt bobbed up showing her tiny arse.

Emma and Pippa were together in matching outfits, one red, one purple. Half bras that didn't cover the nipples which were coloured to match the bra. Fine flared micro skirts, stockings and high heels and a glimpse of knickers.

Emily and Mary were both wearing virgin white, the bras were of fine mesh that were long line, Corset? Both of them had black nipples. There was a zip at the back for easy access. They also had the regulation suspenders and stockings and of course micro skirts.

"Happy birthday Master." They all shouted, dancing around and in unison held their tits and waved them at me. They completed the choreographed dance bent over arses to the screen and skirts flipped over their backs.

"Beautiful girls, I can't wait for the weekend to see you all."

"We can't either Master," said Emma on everyone's behalf.

"You are going to do to yourselves what I am doing to Sasha. Emma and Pippa, Emily and Mary will do it to each other. Sorry Michelle, you will have to manage alone."

I pulled Sasha to me and stood behind her and grabbed her tits. "Do your own, rub them, love them, gentle, slow, harder, faster, squeeze your nipples." I slid Sasha's bra straps down, pulling them to her elbows. I turned her round so she was facing me and started slapping her tits.

Emma and Pippa were facing each other alternately slapping each other's tits, they appeared to be trying to outdo each other. Emily and Mary started slapping their own but when they saw Emma and Pippa they turned and slapped each other's tits. Michelle slapped her own and looked pretty miserable, she didn't have a lot to slap.

"On your back, legs spread, play with your own clit through your knickers." I started slowly manipulating Sasha's clit and watched the others doing themselves. I pushed the crotch of her knickers into her pussy as far as it would stretch.

MIchelle had a body thing on without actual knickers which did not suit my plan, the plan I thought of two minutes ago. "Michelle, you are without knickers, put some on." She jumped up and returned with something a bit more material than a thong. She was back on the bed copying what I was doing to Sasha.

"Squeeze your tit with your other hand. I want you all to come, Sasha's going to suck me while she does herself and when you are done you can watch a short film." Sasha played with her cunt, her tit and sucked me all at the same time.

When all the girls had climaxed I showed them Sasha's video. "Well thank you girls, watching you has been a wonderful birthday present. I am looking forward to seeing you on Friday."

"We are too Master."

You will be wearing the same knickers as you are wearing now. Don't think you can wash them, they must not leave your body. The only time you can take them down is for the toilet and they must not go lower than your knees. Understand?"

"Yes Master," they chorused.

"No showers or baths, you can wash areas that the knickers don't cover. I will look forward to smelling your cunts on Friday. What will I do on Friday?"

"Smell our cunts."

"I did not hear that clearly, say it again."

"Smell our cunts." they chorused.

"Smell our cunts what?"

"Smell our cunts Master."

"That's better I'm about to fuck Sasha so she may suffer with her knickers worse than you. Goodnight."

"Sasha Get me another drink. Crawl to the bedroom and put the collar and leash back on and crawl back." I sat with my drink watching her crawl out. She fucking loves it the arch of her back and sway of her hips was hypnotising.

She returned wearing the collar with the leash in her mouth. She was looking at me as she crawled in. "Swing your tits." She did, although not massive they were large enough to have a good swing. She had two tone tits, red on the outside from my slapping and white inside.

She looked me in the eye as she swung and crawled, I think she is smiling hard to tell with the leash in her mouth. "Stand up, remove the skirt, let me have a good look at you."