My Life as a Dom - Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apart from the bra she had her underwear on the ribbon around her neck attached to the suspender belt. It all looked very sexy, especially the garters.

"Suck my cock, hands behind your back." She soon had me rock hard, not that it needed much. "Balls." she licked my balls, put one in her mouth. "You can use your hands to put both in."

"Arse." She let my balls go and her tongue moved down to my arsehole. She put her tongue in as far as she could. "Hold my cock and balls." She masturbated my cock and held my balls, rolling them round.

"Turn round, bend over and pull your knickers aside." I stood up and put my cock straight into her pussy. I grabbed her tits hard and started fucking her.

After a while I pulled out. "Stretch your arsehole." She pulled her arse cheeks apart and I went straight into her arsehole. I fucked her while squeezing her nipples and tits. Her hair was hanging down, I was staring at her back which still showed some of the earlier marks.

Just before I came I pulled out and shot into the crotch of her knickers. I pulled them up and ground it into her. She turned and tried to swallow my cock she cleaned it with her tongue, licked my balls and arse.

"Drinks." I ordered. She brought them then knelt between my legs and lay her head on my groin, her hair all over me.

"Thank you Master." She whispered, I could feel tears on my leg.

Sasha

Master sent me to get ready for the Zoom with the others. We had planned what we would wear and a little happy birthday dance. Master would control the rest.

I showered and put on a sexy lingerie set, over the top makeup and hair styled as my hairdresser showed me. A little skirt that measured little over six inches in length. Stockings and heels.

We had drinks. I had some of Master's best Scotch, with one cube of ice which seems the best way to drink it and watched the video he had edited.

Fuck me it showed me loving being tortured and hating it, laughing and crying. Being degraded by fucking and sucking two plastic cocks and cumming on them. But oh how I loved seeing my tits caned and the expression on my face, with my mouth full showed how much I loved it. It almost felt as good now. I lifted my tits feeling the pain from the skin breaks on the underside of them.

My knickers were wet already. When the others were all on screen we all wished Master a happy birthday and did a dance that we had arranged. Flipping our skirts up at the end showing our bums. We thought of having something written on them, two letters each but we didn't know the order on the screen.

As expected the unexpected happened in the zoom meeting we were all told to masturbate through our knickers. Master helped me to show the others. We all had to have an orgasm, several very thankful as they had been dry for weeks.

When finished having poked our knickers into our pussies and had an orgasm we were told we could not take them off. We were only allowed to lower them to our knees for toilet purposes. No washing where our knickers covered which was not a lot but was the most important place, the one we all like to keep clean.

I'm so glad I don't have to go to work or university for the next two days. They are all coming here on Friday for a birthday celebration weekend. Master told us that he would smell our cunts and made us shout it and repeat it. Again I was okay but the girls at uni were in rooms so any neighbours would probably hear them.

What would you think if the girl in the next room shouted 'smell our cunts' several times?

I was sent to put the collar back on. I crawled out, as instructed, back arched and the sexiest wiggle I could muster. I returned in the same fashion wearing the collar with the leash in my mouth.

I looked directly at Master as I crawled in, smiling at him. He made me swing my tits, I love this, I am proud of my tits. I have never seen better on someone my age. I could see that Master liked them.

I had to suck his cock, lick and take his balls in my mouth, and stick my tongue in his arsehole. I wish this was on zoom. The others would be so jealous.

He fucked my pussy and my arse then shot into my knickers. He pulled them back into where they should be and rubbed everything onto my pussy. Shit I hurt, my pussy and bum but possibly my tits where he lay across me while he fucked me hurt the most. I loved it, almost a repeat of yesterday. I was in for an uncomfortable night and it's going to be worse when his spunk dries hard.

We had another drink and I knelt between his legs and put my head on his cock and balls. I silently cried with joy.

Master

I sat there so comfortable, Sasha on my cock a glass of fine whisky in my hand and sexually replete. I could have stayed there all night if I had Sasha reviving my drink and feeding me but I was going to need the toilet soon.

"Sasha I have ordered a Chinese for us, it will be here in fifteen minutes so stand up and let me see if you are respectable." She stood, her hair needed combing, her makeup was a very sexy mess, her tits were on display, too much for the delivery boy.

"Go and get one of my white shirts," I have quite a selection of clothes here now. "You may walk." She returned. "Give me the shirt and put your bra back on."

To me a woman putting a bra on is as sexy as taking it off, as long as they fasten it at the back. I gave Sasha the shirt. "Put it on." The big decision is how many buttons to fasten for the delivery man.

I fastened the middle button. "Put your hands over your head, turn round." The shirt was a fraction longer than the mini skirt she had on earlier when she had her hands up.

"Hands down, shake your tits." That looked fantastic. A glimpse of nipple showed as she shook them. That will do you don't have to shake your tits for the delivery man if you don't want to. You can if it amuses you.

I like a girl in a man's shirt. Is it just me that's odd liking all these odd things over nudity. Who cares?

The takeaway came and Sasha went to the door to collect it. She didn't shake her tits but made an excuse to bend down, giving him more than a glimpse. I laughed.

"Who do those tits belong to?"

"You Master." She smiled

"So why are you showing them to all and sundry?"

"But master you said I could give him a glimpse."

"That was more than a glimpse, he could see both nipples and your knickers and probably your shoes by looking down my shirt." I admonished.

"Sorry Master, do you want to punish me?" she said with a grin.

"Put the food out we will eat first." She dished out the excellent Chinese food, I probably should have had something better for my birthday. I will, with all the girls this weekend.

"Take the shirt off and put your knickers round your ankles."

"Yes Master." she did as ordered. Go and fetch a paddle, two sets of nipple clamps, a medium butt plug and number seven. I think number seven frightened her. She walked off, well, stumbled knickers round her ankles and platform shoes do not make for elegance.

"Lay them out on the coffee table." I motioned her to come to me and with her legs apart I put the butt plug in her pussy. "Bend forward." I set the nipple clamps to several turns tighter and attached them.

"Stand straight." She stood upright in front of me. I adjusted her stockings. "Turn round," I adjusted her stockings at the back, putting the seams straight. She has a lovely arse, I think that that is her best feature.

The marks of the beatings enhanced its beauty, I will make some additions to them shortly. I picked up the dreaded number seven cane, she was watching me.

"Bend over and spread your arse cheeks." Now she was worried I put the cane vertically in her crack."Stand up and grip it." She looked delicious her arse muscles couldn't really be made out but she certainly gripped it tight.

"Get me a whisky, if you drop the cane you will have to come back and start again and for each time you drop it I shall use it on you."

"Yes Master." She set off, arse cheeks tight, little steps with her knickers round her ankles and platform shoes. She was concentrating hard. She enjoys pain but not from that cane. It appears to be too painful and for Sasha that must be extreme.

She returned with the whisky with the cane in place and a smile on her face. "Put it on the coffee table." Now she looked worried, if she bent forward she could lose her grip. If she squatted it could be the same result.

She elected to bend forward and managed to keep hold of the cane. "Well done, turn around and bend over." She did and I took the cane off her before it fell. "Well done, that was very elegant, you may lick my balls."

I pulled the butt plug out of her pussy and threw it to the corner of the room. "Fetch." Off she set on her hands and knees, her arse swayed, she knew how to be sexy in any situation even with her knickers around her ankles. She picked it up in her mouth and returned it to me.

I could see she was smiling even though her mouth was full, so I took it out of her mouth and put it back in her pussy. I attached the second set of nipple clamps to her pussy lips. I put the handle end of the cane in her arsehole, the paddle in her mouth. "Crawl to the playroom."

Christ she still looked sexy, swaying her arse as she crawled, the cane swaying side to side. She even smiled with the paddle in her mouth, there was an urge to knock that smile off her face.

I followed her into the playroom and made her bend over the bench. I removed the butt plug from her pussy and put it in her mouth. I took the cane out of her arse and hit her three times across her arse.

She screamed quite loud, the butt plug fell out. She was crying, "Sorry Master, sorry." Three raw looking stripes crossed her arse cheeks. I pulled her pussy lips open using the clamps and slotted my cock into her. I fucked her hard and fast.

As soon as I ejaculated I pulled her knickers up, not wanting to let any escape. "On your knees." She turned knelt in front of me and sucked my cock.

"Well what should I do about you dropping the plug, that was very bad." I led her using the nipple chain to the gyno chair and strapped her in.

Arms and legs first then her waist. I removed the nipple clamps and kissed each nipple. I took the clamps off her pussy, carefully making sure it was well covered by her sticky knickers.

I kissed her nipples again, I kissed her neck, her eyes and finally her mouth. "You look very beautiful, unable to move, your makeup and hair a mess. Marks on your face from crying. Good night."

I turned the light out as I left the room.

Sasha

I could have stayed there with the side of my head and ear resting on Master's cock, I would only have to turn my head and I could kiss his cock. I could smell us both on it.

He had ordered a Chinese take away to be delivered and I had to dress to receive it. I was in trouble for flashing too much boob. He asked me who the tits belong to so I told him that they belong to him. It's the first time he has asked.

I have at last been able to acknowledge that he owns me and say it aloud to let him know. He owns everything I have, body, soul, and possessions. HE OWNS ME! And he knows it.

After we had eaten he sent me for some toys. I had to walk, not crawl for once. High heeled platform shoes and knickers round your ankles don't make walking elegantly easy although it may look sexy.

I returned put the toys on the table and stood in front of Master while he adjusted my stockings, fuck me that was sexy, a real turn on.

He waved number seven in front of me, please not that, it fucking hurts. He made me bend over, well he owns my bum as well, it's a pity he doesn't feel the pain. He didn't hit me, he made me grip it between my bum cheeks and fetch him a whisky.

So with knickers round my ankles and cane held with my bum cheeks I sallied forth to the kitchen. I don't know what I looked like but was determined to not lose the cane. I didn't want to be hit with it.

He put clamps on my nipples and pussy lips and a butt plug in my pussy. I was made to crawl around and then crawl to the playroom with number seven stuck in my bum like a tail.

He bent me over the bench and removed number seven and the butt plug from my pussy and put it in my mouth. Please fuck me now Master I thought, well hoped. He hit me three times with seven, I screamed, shit that hurt, I dropped the plug as I screamed.

Without hesitation he fucked me, wow, It hurt where the cane had hit. He fucked me hard and came quite quickly, he pulled my knickers up to catch anything that dripped out of me.

I had to suck his cock before he led me to the gyno chair, he fastened me to it with three straps to each limb and one round my waist. He took the clamps off my nipples and pussy pulling the chain through the ejaculate, he made me suck and lick it clean. He kissed my nipples, neck, eyes and lips.

He said goodnight and left, turning the light out on his way. The bastard. He's going to leave me here all night. He has planned this. That's why he gave me so much drink, I am going to have to pee soon. He said we have to wear these knickers for the rest of the week!

It's not fair, I don't expect fair but the others are not going to have knickers full of spunk and piss. There was little point in trying to hold on, he wasn't coming back until morning.

I peed, even though I was peeing through my knickers most went on the floor. Some ran up my back and obviously my inner thighs. So here I was having to spend the night unable to move and in soaking wet dirty knickers.

Master

The following morning I made myself a brew before seeing to Sasha. She, unsurprisingly, was in the same position, asleep. The floor under her was wet, but what option did I leave her?

I kissed her. "You look a bit of a mess." I unfastened her right arm. "Get yourself cleaned up, you may wash down to your waist. Use the main bathroom and come and see me in the lounge."

I made tea for us both and sat waiting for her. She came in, her hair wet and with a little lipstick applied. "Come and stand here." I indicated the spot in front of me. She moved in close and I handed her a mug of tea.

"Take your knickers off and give them to me." By swapping the tea from hand to hand she managed to get her knickers off. I smelt them then put them under Sasha's nose, she pulled a face. They were disgusting, the combinations of odours difficult to describe. Predominantly pee.

"You have a choice Sasha, a one time opportunity, you may wash your pussy and lower regions or you may wash your knickers. You will be wearing the knickers until Friday, dirty or clean. So choose which."

"I'd like to wash my pussy Master, no my knickers, I'm not sure, can I have a minute to decide?"

"Of course, you have a minute, if you have not decided then you will wash neither."

She was not used to making decisions in this sort of situation. "Pussy Master."

"Go and have a shower or bath, hair and makeup. Put a dress on, we will be going to the shops to buy sexy dresses for all the girls to go out for my birthday meal."

When she returned she looked quite respectable in a beautiful, sexy way. "Please Master when we go out may I leave my knickers off?"

"Why should I allow that?"

"Because I am well known at both the good dress shops, Master."

"Do they have curtains on the changing cubicles?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you willing to leave the curtain half open when you are changing?" Another problem for her. Dirty smelly knickers or exposing her lack of knickers to the staff and any other customers.

"Yes Master."

"Okay, put the smelly knickers in the playroom and make some breakfast."

In the posh dress shop Sasha tried on six dresses and we bought one each for herself, Mary and Emily. Everyone in the shop including myself and another chap who was with his wife saw her in just a bra, the three stripes across her arse glowing. His wife did not look happy.

In the second shop, designed more for partying teenagers. There was no point in Sasha trying on Michelle's size eight and Emma and Pippa's size ten. So I had her try on two very brief inappropriate dresses, inappropriate for someone shall we say more mature. The two shop assistants looked embarrassed when Sasha exposed her knickerless cane scarred arse.

We bought dresses for the girls and an inappropriate one for Sasha. The embarrassed assistants tried not to giggle. I let Sasha go out and whispered to the young assistants. "I hope you have arses as good as that when you are her age. I would enjoy putting stripes on both of yours, bye." They both blushed.

When we returned to Sasha's house. "Hang the dresses up, put your knickers on, bra off and new mini dress on."

I had Sasha dressed in this way to greet the others, it was silly really. She was displaying her goods, my property, the whole time, showing her arse and tits depending on my viewpoint when she bent down.

I intended to remain celibate until the others arrived but must own up to fucking Sasha's arse once. Her walking about like that is too much for a man to endure.

The girls arrived in the early evening, greeted with a glass of wine, served by Sasha in her disco dress. "Line up, let me see you." They stood in front of me, arms behind them holding their elbows.

Pippa

The worst few days of my life, I hated wearing the dirty knickers and the bastard had forced me to make them dirtier by masturbating. I travelled with Emma, both of us uncomfortable, both of us wet with anticipation.

"Have you done anything worse than this ever?" I asked Emma.

"I have never felt dirtier, I feel that I smell and everyone can smell me."

"Me too, that's why we are both wearing too much perfume." I replied.

"I dread what is going to happen this evening, that's why I'm all wet now." I laughed.

"Me too. It doesn't help that there is a plug stuck up my arse."

"You're not driving with a plug in your arse and this talk is getting me wetter."

Master

"Pippa, dress off." She pulled the dress over her head, folded it and handed it to me. She revealed the knickers she had been wearing all this time and a very sexy lace bra. "Have you worn the knickers as you were told?"

"Yes Master."

"Night and day?"

"Yes Master." Her arms were behind her back which made her tits stick out. "Good girl," I said as I slapped her left tit. "Good girl," I repeated as I slapped her right tit. "Take your knickers off."

She was blushing as she took them off. She went to hand them to me. I held her hand and brought the knickers up to my nose. Not a pleasant smell, considering the fragrance of her pussy normally, this was disgusting.

"Go down the line letting each girl have a good sniff." Bright red in the face she put the knickers under each girl's nose. I noticed that she had a tail. I let them finish smelling her knickers. Put two fingers in your cunt and smell them. Go down the line let everybody have a smell, I was last, not as unpleasant as her knickers.

"All turn round." They did and everyone had a lump in the back of their knickers. They all had tails, including Sasha. "Pippa go into the playroom and fetch three pairs of handcuffs."

While Pippa was away the girls were all facing away from me so I moved down the line pulling the waistband of their knickers out and looking down at their arses. There was a lovely selection of tails from bushy fox to cotton wool rabbit.

"Mary strip down to your knickers." She did as instructed. "Okay, knickers off, let's all have a smell. Not dissimilar to Pippa's. She went down the line also with a red face and a black and white tail. We all smelt her pussy juice fingers.

Mary

My worst days at school, could those kids smell me? I tried to stay as far away from them as possible and opened the windows. In the middle of February, freezing.

Emily felt the same, the journey back and forth to work, with the car windows open were used to recall the lowlights of the day. Going back to Emily's house which I still shared with her even though I had money from the sale of my house and the divorce.