My Life as a Dom - Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Michelle was neatly in position, her back was horizontal. "Sasha pass me 'slut'." I hit her twice, once on each cheek. "You think I will stop now don't you? So that the word does not get covered."

I hit her again and again, she started whimpering then crying. Her pussy was puffy and inviting. I quickly got my cock out and rammed it into her pussy, she grunted.

After a short while I moved round the front and put my cock in her mouth. "Sasha, Emma prepare the others like this." I pulled out of Michelle's mouth and wiped my cock on her hair.

Emily looked marvellous, her wild red hair cascading towards the floor. Sasha had placed the flogger on her back. I picked the flogger up and gave Emily half a dozen smacks on her arse.

Her breathing became heavy, I changed position and gave her another half dozen between her legs. Her pussy took on a pleasant rosy glow with perhaps a shiny wet line in the centre.

I could not resist slotting my cock in such an inviting aperture. I only gave her a dozen strokes, pulled out and inserted the handle of the flogger.

I moved to her head, gathered her hair together using both hands, pulled her head back and told her to lick my cock.

Now Mary was interesting, why choose number seven, the nastiest of all the floggers? If she did it to please me she was mistaken, I don't like using harsh weapons. I'm not that much of a sadist.

I picked number seven off Mary's back and put it between her legs, softly hitting the inside of her thighs. Gradually I moved up towards her pussy, hardly leaving a mark. I was so gentle.

I rubbed it up and down her pussy, nicely between her lips and onto her clit. I brought the cane up about six inches and with a flick of the wrist up onto her clit. She screamed.

Just so she would have a taste of her own juice I put my cock in her pussy. I moved round, roughly pulled her head up by her hair and put my cock in her mouth, balls deep. I leaned over and hit her on the arse, she screamed again or would have if she wasn't almost choking on my cock.

I pulled her head back and she gasped for air. I pushed back in and hit the other cheek with the same choking gurgle sound emitting from her. She asked for it by choosing number seven. My only worry was that she may have gritted her teeth when I hit her with my cock in her mouth.

Just Pippa left, the one who would taste my cum. Her fair hair almost reached the floor. The eighteen inch ruler perched on her back. She wanted to be hit all over. I called Emma over and bunched Pippa's hair and had Emma hold her head up.

I knelt down so I was eye level with Pippa, she was smiling, I kept eye contact as I brought the ruler up hard against her right nipple. She yelled partly from surprise, her eyes watered, without warning I hit her left nipple. She yelled again.

"Keep her there Emma, I've not finished yet. I moved round to her rear, I hit her arse and thighs several times before caressing her pussy with it.

I brought it up hitting her pussy six times, she squeaked and squealed. I fucked her briefly. But my main aim was at the other end, I put my cock into her mouth, "let go of her Emma," I instructed.

Pippa did things with her mouth and her tongue that was amazing. I did not touch her head, you would not hold Da Vinci's hand while he painted. You would not do anything to disrupt an artist like Pippa.

I did encourage her by hitting her arse with the ruler. I came into her mouth."Don't swallow. Emma, Sasha unfasten them all." I sat back and watched the activity.

When they were all set free and lined up. "Pippa, go to Michelle and kiss her, giving her the spunk you have in your mouth. Michelle, you do the same, passing it on down the line.

"Open your mouth," I said to Sasha at the end she showed me the remains of my spunk. "Swallow."

"We will have a drink and anyone who has not had breakfast can do so, Sasha and Emma will cook, put your order in." I put my trousers on.

Mary

We have been planning for weeks, Master's birthday was soon and we wanted to do something special. It's hard making plans to surprise the person who makes all the decisions because he is unpredictable.

We knew we would all be together for the birthday weekend and Sasha had work done on the 'garage' without telling Master. We all chipped in with ideas but most of the finances came from Sasha.

We were woken and told to get ready for Master's surprise. Once we had been to the loo, peeing in front of others was becoming the norm, we had to select what we wanted Master to hit us with. Michelle had chosen 'slut' which I would have chosen so I decided to challenge Master and picked seven.

We helped each other to position ourselves wide open and strung up. When we were ready Sasha went to fetch Master. God was I nervous, can I change number seven? I thought, Why didn't I choose the ruler or the other flogger? Shit, my stomach was churning and my pussy was leaking.

Master hit, fucked and had his cock sucked by Michelle and Emily. I was next, he started hitting the inside of my thighs, not hard. He put the cane between my pussy lips, rubbing it up and down. Sometimes across my clit. Please don't stop.

He did. I felt empty, oh Master do it again, rub it on my clit. I thought. "Arggghhh," he hit just where he had been stroking and fuck did it hurt, I screamed.

Immediately he fucked me, My arms hurt from being held up my pussy was stinging and I was crying. He pulled my head back using my hair, I could see his face, he had a strange smile. He rammed his cock into my mouth, pubic hair tickling my nose, cock at my throat.

He hit me, Christ, I tried to scream, impossible with his cock down my throat. Shit that hurt, at least it took my attention off the pain in my pussy.

He pulled his cock part way out, pulled my hair, I took a well earned gasp of air before he shoved it in again and hit my other cheek, Oh God how it hurt, I was crying, I was in agony. I had three points of torment, I was a mess and he just walked off to Pippa.

When he had finished with Pippa we were unfastened, lined up and made to kiss, taking Master's semen and passing it on. I took it from Emily, my boss in real life and passed it to Emma.

We were told to go into the lounge for breakfast. I went into the bedroom to check my bum, Two raw looking and painful stripes, one on each cheek parallel to my bum crack.

Master

Having rested we got ready to go out. I sat in the lounge waiting for the girls looking and forward to the meal. They were all wearing white! Dresses were different, from Michelle's micro mini to Emily's figure hugging long dress.

They stood in line waiting for me to check their underwear and waiting instructions. I did neither but kept them standing there until the taxi arrived. "Time to go." We boarded the taxi.

We were greeted at the restaurant by staff who obviously know it's my birthday. If they sing happy birthday or make any sort of fuss that involves other diners there will be severe punishment.

We sat at our usual table semi secluded with three bottles of decent red wine opened and waiting for us.

We had a wonderful meal, everybody becoming more relaxed and chatty as the night progressed with no 'forfeits'. I was debating with myself whether to have them do something when the manager arrived with a present he had been holding for the girls.

I opened it to find paintings of the girls, they were of course in obscene poses, copied from the photos I had taken. They had been painted and signed by Michelle.

Next most unexpectedly were some caricatures of all of us in compromising positions. As with all caricatures bits were exaggerated and in these it was mainly 'naughty bits, even Michelle had bigger tits and her nipples were an inch long and pointed upwards. You could rest your teacup on Sasha's arse and if my cock was that big I would have split the girls in half.

"Who drew these?" I asked.

"I did." said Mary, blushing.

"They are very good and funny, we shall have them put up on the wall."

The last one was a small box which contained an I phone with just six numbers in it and an app. The app had their six names under the title 'Lush'. I smiled. I could be mistaken but I wouldn't be surprised if each of them had a lush vibrator inserted in their pussies.

"Thank you very much girls, I love you all dearly." I stood up and kissed each one as I walked round, after I had kissed them all I turned their vibrators on.

I was examining the phone as the dessert course was served, I did notice the waiter looking at the pictures. On the top was a picture of all the girls arses. Next to it was a caricature of Sasha with a massive cock in her stretched mouth and a surprised cross-eyed look on her face.

Several waiters, male and female came to serve us and look at the pictures. I called the manager over. "If you and your staff would like to have a look at the pictures Michelle and Mary would be glad to show you."

"Why thank you, that would be pleasant." They took them to an adjacent empty table. The staff gathered round and Michelle and Mary showed the pictures.

I examined the phone and managed to work out how to turn up individual vibrators. Michelle and Mary received a blast of high. As I had suspected they each had a vibrator in situ.

For some reason the girls were blushing, the paintings of individuals didn't show their faces between open legs with their hands pulling their arse cheeks apart to expose arsehole and pussy.

I felt quite comfortable as I only appeared in the caricatures with a massive dick. One showed me, massive dick to the fore, wielding a bull whip at a group of well endowed girls. I turned all the vibrators up for a while. "Emma under the table." The staff were too engrossed to notice as Emma crawled under the table, undid my fly and sucked my cock.

It was not going to take me long to come. I had become quite worked up with my gifts. I turned the vibrators down so they were just ticking over.

I came into Emma's mouth, she crawled out next to me, I gave her a drink of red wine before I kissed her.

A chubby waitress with a round, pretty face and infectious smile was looking at me in a strange and inviting way. If she thought the drawings of my cock were realistic she would have been in for a major disappointment.

I signed for the bill and we all climbed into the taxi, weary but elated. Arriving back at Sasha's the girls all took their dresses off in the lounge. They were all wearing virginal white underwear and looking less virginal and more fuckable.

Emily went to pour me a whisky and Sasha as their spokesperson said "please Master give us a few minutes while you drink your Scotch then come to the bedroom." Emily handed me the drink and they all walked out catwalk style.

I sipped my sixteen year old Glenlivet, with one cube of ice while I waited.

I entered the bedroom, as I went through the door I was looking at the foot of the bed. Well, no, I was facing the foot of the bed, I was looking at six beautiful girls who were kneeling on the side of the bed. Three to each side, arses up, tits pressed down and holding hands with the girl opposite.

They were all facing me and smiling. Wow fuck me, what a sight and to top it all there was a selection of implements to punish the upturned arses.

I picked up both the home made floggers, I admired the well oiled handles. With one in each hand I walked down one side, three arses, six white nylon clad legs, six white high heeled shoes and three bits of pink plastic protruding from each pussy.

I walked round the other side of the bed and saw exactly the same situation although with subtle variations being different girls. I lay the floggers across the backs of the end two, Michelle and Emily.

I slowly took my tie off as I walked up and down admiring the display. I turned up the vibrators as I removed my shirt. Sitting down I took my shoes and the rest of my clothes off.

"Thank you girls, this is beautiful." I picked up the floggers one in each hand and rotated them walking along hitting arses and pussies as I moved around the bed.

They were still holding hands, squeezing in some cases as they were approaching orgasm. "Do not come." I ordered as I turned the vibrators down. I started with Mary at the top end of the bed, easily identifiable by the two red stripes parallel to her crack. Turning her vibrator back to max and putting my cock in her arse

I'm glad I had the blow job from Emma as I would not last, if I had known I'd have taken some Viagra. I did not linger with Mary. Moving on to Pippa, her delightful arse inviting me in, I used her pussy, turning up the vibrator and moving it so I could enter. The vibrations I felt on my cock were sending me nearer the edge. "Can I come please Master?" asked Mary.

"Yes and when you have, use your tongue to help Pippa."

"Thank you, Master."

Emily was next, her red hair all over the place, she arched her back even more as I approached. I was in straight away, she grunted. "Please may I come Master?" pleaded Emma.

"No, but you may when you are ready Pippa." A groan from Emma, a thank you from Pippa. I continued fucking Emily but had to stop to cool off.

"You may come Emily, Pippa will help you, then you will help Michelle."

I moved to Michelle, so slim and so flexible, I held her hips and invaded her wet pussy. I pulled out quite quickly and moved to Emma.

As soon as I entered her she asked again. "Can I come please Master, please?"

"Yes." Without hesitation her pussy gripped me and she had a wet and powerful orgasm. Fuck me I couldn't help it I shot right into her, which meant Sasha was not going to be fucked now.

"Emma, you naughty girl making me come. You will have to tongue Sasha till she comes."

"Oh yes please Master." she replied.

"Sasha, lay on your back across the bed, legs open so that Emma can get to your pussy. Have your head over the edge of the bed so you can suck my cock."

"Please Master, can you turn my vibrator off?" said Mary.

"And mine," asked Pippa, Michelle and Emily.

I turned them all off. Emma was doing a good job on Sasha's pussy and Sasha was doing a good job on my shrinking cock.

"Okay, stand up all of you, let me see you all." They stood in front of me. Am I not the luckiest man in the world? Fuck me. Hell yea. I gave each of them a long kiss. "Thank you girls for a wonderful birthday. All go into the lounge for a nightcap."

We sat drinking. "Get ready for bed. Not you Sasha, you have put a lot of work in and I failed to fuck you so you alone will share my bed. Off you go, the rest of you."

I showered with Sasha, I felt so warm towards her after all she had done for me. I took her to bed, "Lay face down on the bed," I ordered. She was probably expecting to feel something across her arse, instead she had my cock slotted into her pussy. She let out an exclamation of surprise.

"I am going to fuck you, slowly until I come." I moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck. "When the others have gone back after the weekend and I have you all to myself I am going to let you borrow my kindle for three days. That is after you have cleaned my house wearing just stockings and shoes. I shall watch you, now and again you will service me with your mouth, arse and cunt. You however will not come. When I am satisfied...that my house is clean you will be tied up for three days. You will end up in your own piss but as I promised you will have something to read."

I continued slowly fucking her, I could feel the warm wet flowing from her, soaking my balls. "If you are quick enough and good enough I will be around, if you are slow I will be away visiting the girls so you may not be fed." I shot my load into her.

"Thank you Master," she whispered. I think she was crying. She rolled over and immediately started sucking my cock clean. "Fank you Mafter," she said with her mouth full. I could feel the tears dropping onto me.

"Why are you crying?" It seemed a simple enough question without I suspect a simple answer.

She removed my cock from her mouth. "I don't know Master, I am so in love, I want you so much, I love you so much, I need you, please have me, own me, take me." She said through her tears. I pulled her up and held her until she settled.

Girls

Masters birthday! We have spent ages getting ready for the big day:

Michelle - I took photos to university with me and in any spare time I had I copied them in watercolour and some in pastels. They were all of us in various poses without showing any faces. I must admit in the paintings I have slightly bigger tits. I signed each one, I'm very proud of them. If I ever have an exhibition it would be nice to display them.

Mary - I am good at drawing and specialise in caricatures. I drew all of them being careful to disguise the faces, the art of caricatures is to exaggerate features so each face was turned away. The exaggerated parts of course were mainly tits, pussies and arses. And of course cock.

We bound the paintings and drawings in two separate folders, gift wrapped them and asked the staff to present them to Master when we requested. We also had a mobile phone for him.

We all dressed in white, dresses, underwear and shoes, we were all prim and proper. Our makeup was very demure, six vestal virgins. It was in the restaurant that Master was presented with the albums, he loved them! The Lush vibrators were used from restaurant to bedroom and we all came one way or another.

Sasha - I got all the praise although it was a joint effort. I'll take it though as I get to spend the night with Master! We showered together, he washed me and I washed him. He would not let me go on my knees to suck him. We dried each other. He took me to bed lay me on my stomach and instead of a whack across my bum I felt his cock in my pussy.

While he fucked me he said I could borrow his kindle, shit he said he would give me a book if he left me in my own piss for three days. I felt my pussy stream. He explained in more detail and I cried. I couldn't help it. His cock felt so good in me, why better than before I don't know, the thought of what he would do to me. I'm all mixed up. I told him I loved him, wanted him to own me, to have me, I cried, fuck. I sucked his cock.

I eventually fell asleep with my head on his chest and tears running onto it. He held me close. I love what he does to me.