My Life as a Dom - Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We opened a bottle of wine as soon as we got home and discussed disobedience and having a shower and / or washing our knickers. "He could only punish us, which might be fun." I suggested.

"I think the punishment may be more unpleasant than anything we've had and I don't like the look of number seven." Emily replied.

"I could cope with that but I think he knows, I think he might throw us out. He would probably be quite happy with the other four."

"Oh God yes, we will carry on wearing the knickers and not washing there, only one day to go."

Emily drove to Sasha's. "What do you think he will do to us?" She asked.

"God knows but I think it will be embarrassing, humiliating and probably painful. And God I am so looking forward to it and I think my knickers are becoming even damper."

"I think the tails may help, he liked them when we were in the lakes.

As predicted he totally humiliated us, everyone sniffed my knickers and pussy juiced fingers. Emily had to do the same.

"Sasha you're next," she struggled out of the dress. She took her knickers off. I wondered if she was wishing she had washed them instead of her pussy. There were three lots of my come and several of hers, one of mine leaked out of her arse which currently sported a bunny tail

Definitely the worst smell so far and unlikely to be beaten. She went along the line putting them under the noses of the girls. They all pulled a face and I have never seen Sasha who has had so much done to her so sheepish and uncomfortable.

I put her knickers on the pile. The finger test was less embarrassing, I wish I'd fucked her pussy, that would have made it interesting.

Sasha

I washed my pussy, wonderful and I persuaded Master to let me go shopping without the knickers on. It entailed me showing off just about everything as I tried things on but at least I didn't stink.

He made me wear the silliest little teenage disco dress, short, low cut with a halter top that showed my boobs from top and side to greet the girls. And of course the dirty knickers.

Everybody smelt my knickers, of all the disgusting things I had done to me and had been made to do this is amongst the top. The look on the faces of the girls as they smelt them. I could have curled up and died.

Master

Emily who had been the most straight-laced of them all was next. She was blushing already. She began stripping, she had a really sexy half bra on which just allowed the nipples to poke over the top. "Leave the bra on."

She held out the knickers to me and they had a more acid smell than the others. She was wearing her beautiful fox tail. The finger test produced a sweeter smell and her fingers looked the wettest so far.

Emma and Michelle were wearing their own tails cat and unicorn, thoughts go back to those happy summer days. Smells unsurprisingly stale. What a pity for such delightful pussies.

I had decided how to choose the first one to fuck. Emma and Sasha come here." I handcuffed them together. Mary and Pippa and Emily and Michelle were cuffed. "Close your eyes," I laid the knickers on the table in no particular order.

Emma and Sasha each picked a pair of knickers, neither of them picking their own. Mary and Pippa each chose a pair Pippa her own so had to choose another. Emily and Michelle followed suit. "Open your eyes and put your new knickers on."

"I have ordered an Indian takeaway to be picked up in about an hour, I think Emily and Michelle can go for it. The winner of tonight's competition is Mary who is wearing Sasha's knickers, perhaps she won't be too unhappy now. Into the playroom. You can all crawl everywhere seeing you are animals."

Mary and Pippa set off, they soon got the hang of crawling while handcuffed. "You others make yourselves comfortable, Emily and Michelle will need to get ready."

I headed off to the playroom to do something about my painful hard-on. The girls were kneeling on the floor. "Get on the big bench, legs spread and in the air." A sight to behold.

I pushed the crotch of the knickers into each of their pussies increasing pressure and movement until I could feel the wet soaking through.

I lifted Mary's knickers over her arse so I had entry into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. I came quite quickly, having made no effort not to. "Pull them up." she obeyed. "Keep your legs up."

I brought my ruler into play, hitting each pussy with a squelching noise accompanied by some squeals and grunts. "Back in the lounge I have finished with you two now, others need my birthday treat.

Emma and Sasha were in the lounge wearing dirty knickers. "Come here." I ordered. I used my fingers to push the knickers into their pussies. "Do you like wearing somebody else's dirty knickers?"

"No Master." They agreed. "Worse for Mary who had mine."

"Were they wet when you put them on?"

"Yes Master." I continued to massage their pussies and the knickers were getting wetter. Emily and Michelle came in wearing skirts and carrying tops.

"Master, can you take the handcuffs off so we can put our tops on?"

Asked Emily.

"That seems a reasonable request. Lift your skirts." I changed from Emma and Sasha to massaging the pussies of Emily and Michelle. "Do you like wearing somebody else's dirty knickers?"

"No Master." I continued pushing their knickers into their pussies. I had to stop to unfasten the cuffs.

"Put the tops on." I ordered. Michelle's top was tight, her nipples which were erect poking out. Emily's top was low cut. "Bend over Emily." Her tits were nicely exposed but the bra covered too much.

"Emma, Sasha crawl off and bring me a pair of scissors." I lifted Emily's top and had her hold it up. When I had the scissors I pinched her right nipple and pulled her bra out and cut a section which left her nipple exposed. I repeated with the left side.

"That's better, I'd like to put the cuffs back on but as you will be driving I won't. Emily before you go in you will squeeze Michelle's nipples so they stick out. You will also bend over three times so that they can see down your top."

They set off, "Pippa and Mary set the table." When Emily and Michelle returned I made them strip down to their knickers although I did allow Emily to keep her bra on. I liked her nipples poking through. I cuffed them together again.

We enjoyed the meal. "All take your knickers off and put them on the table," A small pile of foul knickers stinking amongst the food The curry smell covered the knicker smell. "Would anybody want to hand wash them?" There was a consensus of shaking heads and no masters. "Would anybody want to wear them when they have been washed?"

"Yuk no Master." again was the consensus.

"Okay, I can understand that, Pippa and Mary pick up a pair each and put them in the bin. Use your teeth." I have made the girls suffer pain, indignities and humiliation but this, by the looks of disgust, was worse than anything.

Pippa and Mary picked up a pair each and crawled to the bin, arses in the air, tails wagging. They dropped them in the bin and came back. I smoothed their hair. "Good girls."

"Emily and Michelle, you're next." If looks could kill I would be dead, Emily gave me her headmistress stare. They picked them up with their teeth. "Come here, I think what you did Emily could be known as dumb insolence. Open your mouth." I held the knickers that fell and pushed them right into her open mouth. I did the same for Michelle.

"That's better now down on your hands and knees and crawl off." I slapped both arses to send them on the way. They struggled to spit the knickers out but did manage it.

"Emma and Sasha, your turn."

"Thank you Master." said Sasha with a smile. They picked up the knickers and put them in the bin smiling all the way.

Emma and Sasha clear up, the rest of you go and shower and go to bed. When everything was cleared. "Emma, get your smelly cunt over here." Sasha had to accompany her of course. "Get on my cock and fuck me cowgirl style, I want to watch your tits bounce."

While she was bouncing on top of me I pulled Sasha over and sucked on a nipple. "You have done well Sasha and you will be rewarded." I seized Emma's tits. It didn't take long for Emma to orgasm, it took me a little longer.

"Stand up, Sasha suck my cock. I put my hand over Emma's pussy and wiped my spunk all over her lower regions. "Go and shower and go to bed."

I slept on my own.

The following morning I wrote a note and put it in an envelope labelled first up and went to the beach hut. It was still dark. I called at the cafe and bought two bacon and egg rolls.

I sat in the beach hut, heaters on full with a mug of tea and ate my rolls.

Emma

Sasha needed a pee and as we were handcuffed I had to go with her. I was still half asleep, Sasha wanted a drink so we went to the kitchen, on the way we saw envelopes on the table.

"Are we up?" asked Sasha.

There was no way I could go back to sleep without knowing what was in the envelope. "Yes we are the first up." She opened the envelope. "Perhaps we should have steamed it and if it was something bad we could reseal it."

"We have to go to the beach hut just wearing a coat and shoes," she said.

"It's fucking freezing out there." Sasha was undoing the cuffs with the key from the envelope. In the hall where several coats hung up, obviously summer coats, Master would not want us to be too comfortable. Guess what there was a selection of shoes, all three inch heels or above.

"This could be fun." Sasha giggled. I wasn't so sure it was going to be damn cold getting there.

"Anticipation again and no idea of what is going to happen."

"Yes, yes, oh yes." We 'dressed' and set off for the beach hut. It was freezing. Luckily it was not too far but when we got there it was locked and there was no answer when we knocked.

We stood outside shivering for about twenty minutes when the door opened.

Master

"Sorry girls, I must have fallen asleep. Come in, take your coats off, make yourself at home. "The poor girls were shivering, covered in goosebumps, the biggest goosebump on the end of their tits.

"You look cold girls, stand straight, arms behind your back, tits out, I'll warm you up. I had the foresight to bring the homemade flogger. I hit the girls all over with it, not hard but it must have hurt on their cold bodies.

They gave out sharp yelps and danced about, Jesus I was getting hard just watching them. I Concentrated on their tits and arse. "Squat down and undo my pants."

I looked down at the top of their heads as they did as they were told. I sat down. "Emma put two fingers in your cunt and rub your clit with the other hand, lick my cock. Sasha do the same."

I lay back in the warmth, the girls had warmed up in more ways than one. It's a wonderful feeling two tongues running up and down your cock in unison. I watched their hands working away.

"Sasha squat on my cock and fuck me, Emma lick and suck my balls." I lay back, hands behind my head and watched Sasha's tits bounce up and down.

"Stop, change places." I watched Emma's tits bounce. I had turned both electric heaters on when I came in so it was warm in the hut but not as warm as Emma's pussy.

I came, I think both of them had but it was my birthday so I wasn't too interested. "Emma get up and clean my cock, Sasha clean Emma's cunt."

I sat in the large armchair, totally out of place in a beach hut, with a naked girl on each side, their legs over mine. Their warm, wet pussies one on each of my legs. I ran my fingers through their hair.

Emma

We waited outside the beach hut, absolutely freezing the easterly wind was blowing right at us and right through my coat. We hugged each other trying to get warm.

Eventually the door opened and Master stood there claiming to have been asleep. He was smiling and didn't look as though he had just woken up.

He let us in and told us to take our coats off. He warmed us up by hitting us with the flogger, how kind of him! We danced around keeping our hands behind our backs.

My boobs seemed to take the brunt of the flogging, they certainly warmed up. We licked his cock together, licking up and smiling at each other, while playing with ourselves I was enjoying this, I had a warm glow all over.

He fucked Sasha lucky bitch, while I licked his balls, I was looking right at her bumhole and put my tongue there a couple of times. I took a ball in my mouth and was about to try to take the other when two things happened; I almost came and he made us trade places. Yes!

I squatted down and put his cock in my waiting pussy. Coming while I sucked his balls would have been alright but while I fucked him even better.

I lifted up until his cock was almost out of me then hammered down to get the full benefit of it all. I came very quickly. I continued fucking him, tightening my pussy around his cock with every down stroke.

I knew he was near and squatted with his cock all the way in and squeezing it with my pussy muscles when Sasha put her tongue in my bumhole. I came again at the same time as Master.

We all cuddled together, my pussy nestled on his thigh and tits pressed into his chest.

Master

We dressed, well I did, they put their coats on. "I will treat you to breakfast," it was still early, only just light. I took them to the cafe on the pier, the wind was strong and I was glad I had a good coat.

I ordered breakfast for them and tea for myself. We sat in that steamed up cafe until the girls had finished eating. Outside the cafe I stopped the girls and adjusted their coats by undoing a few buttons.

Being kind I left them each with two buttons fastened near their waistlines. We walked along the prom away from home to get the benefit of the sea air.

I was in the middle holding hands with them. I'm sure they liked my closeness although they only had one hand to stop the coat blowing open.

It was hilarious, I tried not to laugh as they tried to stop one second their tits being on view then next their pussies. It was going to get better when we turned round and the wind would have better access due to the way the coats were fastened.

I had my hands in my pockets and obviously one of theirs. We returned to Sasha's and I sent them to jump in the hot tub.

Two in the hot tub, four asleep in bed, I decided to go for a lie down in the bed vacated by Emma and Sasha.

Emma

We had breakfast on the pier. It was nice and warm there. When we left, Master undid some buttons. The top ones down below my boobs and at the bottom almost up to my belly button.

Walking along the wind was whipping up my coat, I held the skirt part to stop my pussy being visible to the people, mainly dog walkers, out and about. Because Master was holding my hand I could not hold the top of the coat closed.

It was bloody freezing, embarrassing and annoying that Master was laughing at us. At the moment I was regretting being first up and cursing Sasha for having a weak bladder. I would focus on the activity in the beach hut when I was warm and not flashing my bits to all and sundry.

Back at Sasha's Master kissed us and sent us to the hot tub. We jumped in, it was bliss. "That was fucking awful, I was fucking perishing, My tits on show, nipples stuck out and trying to keep my pussy hidden." Sasha said.

We laughed, in fact we couldn't stop laughing. Hysterics I think it is.

We warmed up quickly in the hot tub and decided to see if we could put the birthday surprise into action.

I got out, quickly dried myself and checked to see if Master was still about. No sign so woke the others and after ablutions all went to the playroom to select an implement.

We selected in order that we first joined Master. Michelle picked 'slut', the one I wanted! I chose a similar one but without the slut cut in it. Mary picked number seven!

Master

I must have slept because when I woke up a naked Sasha was kneeling at the side of the bed. She was wearing cuffs on wrists and ankles and her padded leather collar.

"Please Master come with me, please."

As I started to get up Sasha started crawling out, I followed her, strangely to the converted garage. I opened the door for her and followed her in.

What a sight, Sasha had organised some additions since I last saw this room. For the full length ran a runner with ropes hanging down from it. Attached to the ropes were five girls, fastened by their wrists, arms up legs spread.

"Happy birthday." they all shouted.

"Please help me," said Sasha standing under the runner with her arms up. I fastened her with the hanging ropes. "Legs please Master." I fastened her left ankle cuff to Pippa's and the right one to a ring in the floor.

Each rope went through a pulley on the runner to another on a similar runner near the wall and they were tied off to a bar that also ran the length of the room.

I walked along the line Michelle was first, still handcuffed to Emily, She smiled and said "Happy birthday Master." I rubbed her pussy and kissed her. At her feet on the floor lay the 'slut' paddle. A leash hung from her pink collar.

Emily in a similar position wished me happy birthday, she was smiling as I fingered her pussy. I could feel the short pubic hair which was beginning to grow back. "Very nice Emily, we will soon trim that into an interesting shape."

"Thank you Master." I kissed her. Between her legs sat the home made flogger, the handle glistening from recent 'oiling'.

Mary was next, she was leaning forward her tits jutting out and her arse similarly at the back. Her leash hangs down, almost reaching a sunken 'D' ring in the floor.

"Happy birthday, Master." She gave me a cheeky wink. Instead of playing with her pussy I slapped it quite hard. I kissed her. On the floor beneath her was number seven!

"Who selected the spanking implements?" I asked.

"We each selected our own." replied Mary, smiling.

"Very good." I moved on to Pippa.

"Happy birthday, Master. She was still handcuffed to Mary.

"Thank you, Pippa. I ruffled her hair so that some fell in front of her face. I pushed it to one side while I inserted two fingers. "I see you have chosen the ruler. Where do you expect me to hit you with that?"

"Wherever you want Master."

"I'll rephrase it, where would you want me to hit you with that?"

"All over Master, particularly my pussy."

I moved on to Emma. She was giggling, I slapped her pussy to stop her giggling, she just giggled more. I kissed her. Her tits showed some marks from earlier, so I tweaked her nipples. On the floor was a leather paddle. I looked quizzically at her.

"Michelle got the slut, Master."

I looked at Sasha, she hung there with a half smile on her face.

"Thank you for this, Sasha."

"No Master, everybody helped. We have been planning this. I will not take all the credit." she protested.

"Good, I am pleased to hear it." Her tits also had marks from earlier and were glowing red. I kissed her as I inserted two fingers. I put those fingers into her mouth.

I walked round the back of them putting my arms round Sasha and held her tits, kissed her neck and whispered, "You and Emma have had more than your fair share, well earned by you getting up early, so you will be my assistants today."

I slapped her arse and then Emma's. I undid her right wrist. Unfasten yourself and squat down over by that wall.

I moved to the beginning of the line. "Michelle, how were the floggers and whips selected?"

"We all picked our own."

"In what order was the selection made?"

"In the order we joined you, I was first so I went first."

"That's very interesting, you see yourself as a slut?"

"Oh yes, when I'm with you I love being your slut."

"Sasha, Emma come and loosen the ropes for Michelle." When they were slackened I fastened Michelle's leash to the D ring in the floor. "Now fasten the ropes so that her arms are up."