My Life as a Dom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily, can you dress like a headmistress or did you leave that behind?" I asked.

"I have a skirt and blouse that would do, my underwear is not suitable for a headmistress."

"That's a pity as you will be wearing sexy underwear all the time from now on. I shall bring the girls to your house and they will sort through and throw out anything that isn't sexy. When you are at work being the strict headmistress you will know that underneath you are just a slut."

She blushed. "Yes sir," she whimpered.

"But today you will not wear knickers as you don't have appropriate ones." She blushed again.

"Yes sir."

"Emma, do you have decent knickers to put on?" I asked.

"Not really sir, all my knickers show a lot of bum."

"Have you brought a bikini?"

"No sir."

"Ankle socks?"

"No sir."

"Did I tell you to bring your school uniform?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you wear knickers and socks at school?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you wear skimpy knickers?"

"Not usually sir."

"So you disobeyed my instructions."

"Yes sir."

"Well, in that case, you will go out without knickers and socks, we will find a shop in Keswick that sells decent knickers so we will buy some and you can put them on in the shop."

"Yes sir," she did not seem happy about it, she is such an exhibitionist I thought she would enjoy this, perhaps a step too far.

"Right, get ready everybody." When they came out, the girls' makeup bordered on the cheap whore look and Emily's was very severe. Michelle is quite an artist.

Emily looked the part, her wild hair up in a bun, and when she lifted her skirt, no knickers. Her shoes' heels were higher than she would wear for school.

Michelle was the perfect little schoolgirl, well apart from: the length of her skirt, heeled shoes and the top three buttons of her blouse unfastened showing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Emma, as Michelle but no socks or knickers also braless.

We set off in my car, parked near county corner and walked around until we found a shop that sold women's clothes. We all walked in and an assistant came to us. I had primed Emily to ask for the knickers and socks in her best headmistress manner.

"I want some decent knickers and ankle socks for my gal." she demanded.

"Yes madam," said the assistant rushing off, she came back with three pairs of knickers and some white ankle socks. Emily handed the socks to Emma."Put them on." This was going to be interesting. How do you put socks on without flashing your pussy? It would seem you can't when your skirt resembles a belt.

Emily held up each pair of knickers for all to see everyone in the shop was watching, she selected a white pair that would cover Emma's arse.

She handed them to Emma. "Put them on," Emma took them, sat down, put her legs in, stood and wiggled her arse, pulling them up. Emily paid and we set off to buy groceries.

We walked through the busy market square until we arrived at the supermarket where I went a separate way with my own trolley and kept them in sight. The girls reached up and down putting things in Emily's trolley, dancing around and behaving badly.

A button had come undone on Emma's blouse just at tit level, knickers were continually on display. I tried hard not to laugh and all the attached men in the place tried hard not to be seen looking at them. Women were tut tutting. I saw someone who thought he was in authority approaching them. I pressed the preset on my phone and the girls immediately walked out.

The manager went to Emily, he was early twenties and didn't stand a chance. "Excuse me madam," he said. Emily looked at him, that look put him on the back foot already. "Are you in charge of those girls who have been deporting themselves around the store, showing their knickers."

"Young man, those young ladies are with me, they were certainly not displaying their knickers, they were not wearing knickers."

"But..but..."

"Do not but me, they were not wearing knickers because they had been sunbathing in their swimming costumes, I insisted that they dress before they came into town. So what your complainants saw were swimming costumes, there were no complaints down by the lake. Young man, you may keep the shopping and we will go elsewhere."

With that she stalked out, I felt like clapping. I finished shopping and left to join the others. They were round the corner giggling, I had never seen Emily giggle before the barbecue. "Back to the car, I'm going to show you some wonderful sights."

I drove along Derwentwater until I turned off towards Watendlath, over Ashness bridge and parked the car. It was a pity there were people about, I would have loved a photo of them naked on Ashness bridge, one of the most photographed items in the Lake district.

On a day like today it is so beautiful, Derwent water with its islands, the perfect place to live the island with the big house on it. Bassenthwaite Lake beyond Keswick, the only true lake in the Lake district all the others are meres or waters.

We took in Surprise View before carrying on to Borrowdale and Seatoller, the wettest place in England. I drove up Honister Pass to the quarry where I took them all on the sky walk, a rope walkway that went right over the valley. Probably not the place to be in micro skirts and definitely not if you are without knickers. Although the girls in the micro skirts were wearing knickers, the snooty headmistress wasn't.

We survived the skywalk, had a snack in the cafe and I drove back via Buttermere and Whinlatter Pass. They were amazed by the scenery, they had not been to the Lakes before, perhaps they will fall in love with it like I have.

Back in the village we went for a pint in the Horse and Farrier just really to see Michael's reaction to Emma and especially Michelle's dress. I sent them to the bar, they carefully didn't bend over as they were served. I think Michael was totally confused.

We sat, chatted and drank, Michael did hover, probably debating if he should ask for the girls ID. Two drinks later we went back to the cottage. The girls put their collars on as we entered. "All knickers off, Emily take your skirt off and let your hair down."

They looked delightfull, bare-arsed, walking about, pouring drinks and looking attractive. When we were settled, had our drinks and the girls were cooking I sat back on the couch. Why is it sexier for girls to have something on rather than naked.

We had our meal. "Emily, you get up early, I want you to go to Penrith and buy some fresh food in the morning. I didn't buy any today with us going round the lakes. Go to Cranstons and get some Cumberland sausage, fresh food, pies and cheese. Now all of you on your knees facing away from the couch so I can assess which cunt I'm going to fuck."

The three of them knelt in front of me. "Open your legs a bit more," I ordered. They complied. "Back arched, press your tits into the floor, hands behind you spread your cheeks."

"Michelle come here," I unfastened my trousers and indicated that she take my cock out. "Squat with your legs wide, you may suck my cock when I'm speaking."

"Right Michelle, what were the three worst things about today?"

"Walking on the high wire, properly dressed I may have enjoyed it. Having to get up in the middle of the night this morning. Being treated as a whore and being called insulting names." My cock was in her mouth almost before she had finished talking.

"The three best things."

"Being treated like whore this morning, Being fucked and pleasing sir. Watching Emma put her socks and knickers on and shopping at the supermarket."

"Emily you're next," she came and squatted down and put my cock in her mouth. "Three worst things."

"Walking on the wire with no knickers. Making Emma put the knickers and socks on. Cooking breakfast while naked and the fat splashing on me." She was sucking my cock again, I didn't rush her, I was enjoying this.

"Three best things."

"Seeing the look on the store manager's face. The Lake district, I didn't know anywhere in this country could be so beautiful. Squatting at sir's feet sucking his cock." I allowed her extra time seeing she was enjoying it so much before I swapped her for Emma.

"Three worst things Emma."

"Flashing my pussy to people in the shop, I was obviously wet and everyone could see that. Feeling angry at Emily when she was only obeying orders.

"Three good things."

She reluctantly took my cock out of her mouth. "The feeling in my insides and pussy when I was flashing my pussy. The feeling of well-being when we were up near the bridge and surprise view. Having a drink in the Horse and Farrier dressed as a sexy schoolgirl.

"All into the bedroom, take up the same positions on the side of the bed and spread those cunts." I poured myself a glass of Scotch before I went into the bedroom.

Three arses in the air, cunts held open, heaven. Emily was in the middle so I slotted into her cunt and put two fingers in the other two. Each cunt was beautifully lubricated, I moved from one to another. I had decided not to come now but to wait and fuck Emily later.

"Back in the lounge," I was leaving them wanting more. We were all on the couch with red and blond hair over my chest and Michelle between my legs kissing my thighs.

"Plans for next week, on Monday, you will go shopping together, not allowed back to the cottage until evening. I will give you the details. We will watch the weather report for filming at dawn tomorrow followed by a trip on Larl Ratty and Beatrix Potter's house.

"Right, time for bed, Emily with me. I whispered to Emma and Michelle "You will get your reward tomorrow," kissed them both and went into the bathroom after Emily. When I reached my bedroom Emily was waiting, standing with her arms behind her back.

I closed the door, "Lay on the bed legs spread," I went to my box and pulled out two nipple clamps. I attached one to each of her outer lips. Emily pulled a face. "Hold them and pull your lips open so I can see your clit." She spread her legs as far as she could and pulled on the chains attached to the clamps.

A stunning sight so I bent and kissed it. I sucked on her clit until it was swollen, I think she has the biggest clit of the girls. I picked up my flogger and hit her distended clit several times. "Yip," was the cry, her legs started to close but she managed to keep them open.

There were more yips each time I hit her. "Good girl for keeping your legs open," I bent and took her clit in my mouth. I put my cock in her, removed the clamps and put them on her nipples. I fucked her hard.

"Put your feet on the floor," this changed the angle so that the top of her pussy was pressing on the top of my cock. I pulled on the clamps as I fucked her. Her eyes glazed over prior to her letting out a loud yell.

I continued to fuck her until I came. She sucked my cock. "Get yourself cleaned up and bring some Scotch."

Michelle

Sir woke me in the middle of the night, it was only just daylight I'm sure. I went to sleep disappointed last night. I held sir's cock but he went to sleep anyway.

Now he was increasing the torture by dragging me out of bed at this unearthly hour. I had to brew up and feed the animals, I didn't mind going out naked at this time, the whole world would be in bed. Okay not the whole world but surely this tiny part of it. I hammed it up outside and he made me crawl back. The outside can be rough on the knees.

He sent me for a whip, black leather one with lots of tails and made me lick his balls while he hit my bum. It was a pleasant sensation, my bum was warming nicely until he hit my pussy, I jumped, nearly damaging his balls.

When he stopped whipping my bum he made me climb on him with my legs on his shoulders and his cock in my mouth. He put his tongue in my pussy and licked my clit. He called me a slut, said I had a dripping cunt! He asked how much I charged for a blowjob.

He made me answer and called me more names. I'm not good enough to be a whore. I'm not worth paying. The foul words, the insults but mostly his mouth on my pussy sent me wild, I came wonderfully.

As I tensed up in orgasm I had somehow moved his mouth from my pussy. He made me take his cock deep into my mouth, deeper than I had before. I had to lie on the floor, legs wide and boy did I get them wide. He was on me and in me in seconds, I held on to him, he rammed into me, I kept saying thank you, my feelings were all over the place, I felt I was in a pink cloud, although a cloud with spikey bits.

He came into me and I closed my legs around him, he's not going away. We will stay like this forever. Guess what, we didn't, this wonderful position was interrupted by me having to make a brew!

I kissed his cock and sucked it before I brewed up.

What a laugh first watching Emma put socks and knickers on in the shop while trying not to show everyone her pussy. Then in the grocery store attracting a lot of attention. The drive through the lakes was wonderful, the ever changing views.

At a quarry we did a high wire walk, and I mean high, anybody in the area could see our knickers, the wind blew up our little skirts and I wasn't letting go of the hand lines. Glad sir made us wear full ones. Poor Emily, no knickers but a longer skirt.

Emily

I had to go back to normal, my old working normal. Hopefully my new 'normal' will be different. I was to be the girls' headmistress while they were dressed in ridiculous school uniforms. Buying knickers for Emma was fun, talking to the manager of the grocery store, who could have been in school last year was fun.

What was not fun was walking on a high wire, with my fear of heights it was a challenge but increasing the challenge was not wearing knickers. There were people below who could see up my skirt, most of the time a long way below fortunately. The first time in my life I have been glad to be this high. There were gusts of wind that blew my skirt about, the girls' skirts spent most of the walk round their waist, none of us were going to let go of the hand ropes.

I was pleased when it was over but one thing I have learnt from today is the beauty. I will see about bringing a group from school next year.

I was selected to sleep with sir, I was so horny, I have gone months in the past without sexual gratification, now I need it almost all the time and there was no guarantee he would make me orgasm or even allow it. I quickly used the bathroom and waited for sir to arrive.

He told me to lay on the side of the bed with my legs wide. He produced some clamps and attached them to my vulva, one on each side. I was to pull them apart to expose my inner pussy and clitoris. He used his mouth on the wide open orifice and my clitoris. I nearly hit the ceiling when he hit me there, I yelled, he continued to hit me. He sucked me, he fucked me, he moved the clamps to my nipples, it hurt. I put my feet on the floor and he carried on, now his cock was rubbing my clitoris as well as sinking deep into me, I came with a scream. He continued and I could feel the build up again, I had another smaller orgasm as sir had his.

I cleaned his cock cleaned up my vagina and thighs, brought whisky which we drank in bed and I slept with my head on his chest.

Emma

The indignity of trying on what were really little girls clothes, ankle socks and big knickers. Putting socks on in a shop full of people is not fun, putting socks on when you are not wearing knickers and an almost non-existent skirt is just a pussy display no matter how you try.

Following this farce Emily held up three pairs of knickers for the whole shop to see, I would be embarrassed to wear any of them. She might as well have asked the people in the shop to vote on which I should wear. I had to put them on in the shop with an ever increasing audience. Okay a lot of people have seen my pussy and my red face. Revenge on Emily will be sweet, she could have given me the knickers first then I would have been covered up while I put the socks on.

I enjoyed myself in the supermarket and was glad of the big knickers on the skywalk.

We were played with and all feeling extremely randy but sir after winding us all up, selected Emily. Michelle and I went to bed in the spare room after having showers. I had something on my mind, well, have for a few days. "What was it like when he fucked your bum?" there I've said it.

"It was not what I expected although I didn't expect it to happen until it really did. It hurt a little at first but he used lube, it was exciting because it was dirty and a well brought up girl like me didn't do that. But I did and I'm glad. You want to do it?"

"I don't know, I think about it, it just seems so dirty."

"Sir said that one of the reasons he did it was to show me my subservience. I was giving him power over me, if he made me do that he could make me do anything. Why don't you talk to Emily?"

"I will."

Sir

I sent Emily to the shops, with a list and directions. The teenagers were sleeping so I woke them. "Jump to it girls, we have things to do before Emily gets back. Get your school uniforms out and one of Emily's skirts."

I needed to make one of the skirts fit Emily. I explained to the girls my plan for Emily. Who wants to be the teacher?

"Me sir," said Michelle.

"That means you can start as the headmistress Emma, then go and change into the school uniform. Okay, give me your skirt Michelle." I cut it in half. "Can either of you sew?"

"No sir." Great, I had brought some Velcro, I stapled it to the waistband so it could be fastened although there was quite a gap which could be at the front or moved.

"She will wear this and Emma's blouse, no underwear."

We were all ready when Emily came back. "Give me the shopping, go in the back bedroom and do as you're told." She disappeared, I put the food away. Half an hour later she came out with Michelle. She looked surprising, unbelievable.

Her wild hair was in two bunches, quite high on her head, her face was made up with button lips in bright red lipstick and freckles painted on over her real ones. Her blouse was gaping showing a lot of cleavage and the gap in the skirt at the front exposed all her charms. Michelle had something in her own hair that made it look grey and her makeup was severe.

"Emily has forgotten her gym kit again headmistress and needs punishment."

"Very good, we cannot continue like this Emily, if you don't mend your ways you will be in serious trouble. Now bend over the couch." Michelle didn't really have to lift her skirt to bare her arse but she did for show. She kicked her legs apart. "You will receive six and thank me for each one." Said Michelle.

She hit her left cheek. "Ow, thank you Ma'am."

"Mistress," said Emma.

Right cheek. "Ow, thank you mistress." She continued spanking and Emily continued thanking.

"Right, if you have no gym kit you will have to do it as you are." Emma said. I sat down to watch. Emma changed into her uniform.

"We shall start with some warming up exercises, running on the spot, go." Said Michelle. Emma and Emily started running on the spot. A sight to behold, Emma's unfettered breasts gently bobbed up and down, the friction on the blouse causing her nipples to protrude. Emily's also unfettered breasts carommed up and down in a most unladylike way.

"Well done gals, now hands in front breast high and jerk back," she gave a demonstration. It was the exercise made famous by Barbara Windsor in Carry on Camping when her bra shot off. Emily's bra didn't shoot off, she wasn't wearing one. Her blouse's final buttons surrendered and her tits were on show.

I know star jumps were planned, but I don't think it would be fair on Emily's tits, I am such a compassionate person. "I think yoga lessons."

"Yes Sir," said Michelle. "Sit down, we will start with easy sitting ones. First sit cross legged on the floor. Now put your right foot on your left thigh." Emma did it easily and almost respectably as she was wearing knickers, while Emily struggled and was displaying all her assets.